Vampire Knight - Yuki + Kaname Do anda think yuuki will end up with kaname?

chiennatsume posted on Dec 16, 2008 at 08:55AM
Coz...I relly think that they shall be together...

Vampire Knight - Yuki + Kaname 12 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lunatic said…
Teehee, chapter 49 ^^
lebih dari setahun yang lalu II_Jelly_II said…
heart
I hope so, I mean they would make the cutest couple ever! I dont see why most people prefer zero.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RikanaShizuka said…
smile
I always hope like that
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
 I always hope like that
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrimsonShadow said…
Hopefully. Kaname loves Yuki so much and has done so much for her. It would also be a nice change of pace after the other shoujo series I've read.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Aubreykarew said…
Mostly they should end up together , i cant stand zero. Also the recent chapters make kaname more adorable. Plus they were together as kids thats not something you let go of easily . Kaname and yuki forever
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CrimsonShadow said…
Hooray, someone else who doesn't worship Zero! :o :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AngelGirl1992 said…
heart
I am 100% sure that Yume will be the endgame. You know why Yuki and Kaname loved each other since they where very young, and Zero can simple cannot compete against that. When Yuuki was basically living in that big basement with no windows she had only her parents and big brother. So of course she spent almost every second with her big brother. And she completely ADORED him. Though we didn´t get a clue what kind of love she holds for him back then she didn´t mind them being like their parents when they grow up. She seemed pretty content of marrying him. Anyway after the spell Yuuri has put on Yuuki, it didn´t stop Yuuki to still love Kaname afterwards. Don´t know if with was IN LOVE love type back then, but still their was progression. Also they spent again a lot of time together. Kaname looked for every change of sneaking off his house to see Yuuki; and she wasn't never at peace if he wasn't around. Heck she even was willingly to stand in the cold for him to see coming. How adorable is that. I don't know when she seemed to have developed feelings for him, but they where pretty deep. I don't picture Yuuki being poetic, but DAMN the beautiful lines she has for Kaname and her feelings for him. BEAUTIFUL. Here is my favorite; "Ever since that snowy night their has been one single wish that I have been holding on to". BEAUTIFUL beautiful... Besides I never got the idea that Yuki might be in love with Zero. All I saw was a good friend being protective of friend. being his ally. That is not the type of love Zero seems to hold for her. And now when you read the latest chapters. All I hear is a young girl feeling a guilt trip, because her so called best friend hates her, and for hurting him. Yuuki and Kaname are in love PERIOD. And I am 100% sure they will be endgame.
^THAT IS AWESOME WORD GUD POST YUME FTW
lebih dari setahun yang lalu yuukixXxkaname said…
i hope that they will end up together(yuuki and kaname)some rumors said that kaname kuran will die in the end..(that's so sad if something like that will happen)i don't like zero..i don't know why a lot of vampire knight fans prefer zero for yuuki..for me,kaname is so adorable,lovable guy..i really hope that they will end up together.it will be a happy ending if that's going to be happen..
^omg plz no, kaname cant die that wld be the most depressing ending for me !! Plz kaname and yuki be together and that wld be a very happy and fitting ending
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nicola115 said…
heart
i think in season 3 yuuki and kaname are togther
and they make a beautiful couple ever
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AngelGirl1992 said…
Besides Yuki is a vampire princess, Zero an level D/E vampire. Yuki will live forever and Zero 500 years max. Them together will end tragically with Yuki being alone. And Yuki is TERRIFIED by that idea. So Yuki and Kaname is more logical. Plus they work more in relationship wise. Yuki and Zero are rather rash and reckless. That clashes. Kaname has a more maturing indirectly affect her. Yuki and Kaname are soulmates