true blood Keeping Hope For Tara And Sam

SashaPhoenix posted on Jul 16, 2011 at 03:03AM
Omg...one of the hottest couples on tv right now...they've both been through a whole lot. sam had been burned by his ex who used him and treated him like crap. tara treated like crap by her moms. both seem to be in love with someone else but is so happy when they come together. im sooo hoping that tara gets over this gay phase ( love you gays but i love sam and tara more). omg the chem. with this two in s4e3...sizzling. let me kno what you think.

true blood 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu brashcandy said…
Yeah, I agree. I think they would make a great couple. They really do seem to understand and appreciate each other. But I'm fearful that their ship might have sailed :( I can't understand the introduction of this gay storyline with Tara! It makes no sense to me at all. There was never an inkling that Tara was so inclined unless they're trying to assert that she's been so burned by men ( and bitten by vamps) that now she has to resort to women? Just seems a bit out of character for her. But I've liked Sam and Tara together since the first season! Hopefully we'll get more interaction between the two, if not any love scenes.