Total Drama Island Fancharacters Total Drama Killer

obssesedTDIgirl posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 08:10PM
I remember creating a TDK RP months ago and it was by far the best RP I've RPed in. So why not try again, new characters, story line, everything. It'll probably die in like 2 days but lets give it a try anyways! Without further ado, here are the rules(because we'd have chaos without them!)!

~RULES~

1.) No godmodding! Depending on themes on different RP's its allowed. But for this one, it's not. Sorry!

2.) Watch your grammar please! Unless it’s in your characters nature to talk with a lot of non-grammar, then that’s fine, but it doesn’t have to be super proper either. As long as others can understand it, then it’s cool.

3.) No magic and or paranormal stuff.

4.) No canon characters or non OC’s of any kind. I don’t want to see Duncan come in or Squidward from SpongeBob come in or anything. I can be irritating at times, so please, no Canon or non OC’s.

5.) No Mary-Sues or Ravens. I don’t want any form of them (Example: Gary-Stew). Their so aggravating.

6.) Don’t gang up on characters! Yeah, it makes sense if there in a gang and there bulling someone, but don’t make it like the following example:
Lucy: *pushes Mary off the edge of a building*
Mary: *hangs onto the edge of the building, and climbs back on top*
Lucy: *throws Mary off building*
(so she doesn’t have any possible way of getting up

7.) You don't have to ask to join, JUST JOIN!

(And if its not to much trouble, a picture of your OC would be nice :))
last edited on Apr 13, 2012 at 07:25PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 132 balasa

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...