tom hardy First impressions...

julesb666 posted on Dec 29, 2009 at 05:21PM
Can you remember the first time you laid eyes on Tom Hardy?What was he in and what did you think? I first noticed him as Bill Sykes in Oliver a couple of Christmas's ago.Although dirty and scruffy,you could the gorgeousness underneath and his acting brilliant.Then I saw him being interviewed on 'This Morning'March this year,all suited and booted forfilling every bit of pertential that I knew he would!I also knew then that he was heading for bigger and better things and that we were going to see a lot more of him(thank god!).

tom hardy 11 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu samjhart said…
big smile
Hmmm.. I can't remember tbh..I think it was Oliver but I'm not exactly sure. Which is a shame - but memory is a shambles :S He became one of those faces you see everywhere, you know? Then I saw him in Wuthering Heights - and BAM! I was in love with the guy lol (NOT Heathcliff)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
It was Wuthering Heights and his acting was absolutely amazing! Then I saw him in the Take and man he was captivating. I'm quite scared of him now lol he's so convincing as a menacing thug. The Take got cancelled here only a couple episodes in. It's very sad.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu RedHotLucy said…
I first saw him in scense of a sexual nature! and fell in love right away. I wondered who this guy was, looked him up and haven't looked back since.

He's ubber talented and the world his his oyster.
big smile
^tell me about it. Such a shame he's not big in Hollywood yet. He would rock it!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu julesb666 said…
kiss
Please please please stick with this man he is genious. It has taken too long for him to be globally recognised but it is just a matter of time.With a face like that you don't need money do ya honey!He is in Chicago at the moment doing a stage play there called The Long Red Road but I don't want the states to gobble him up I want him back here in the UK doing stuff like RocknRolla and being appriciated for it.I watched that for a 3rd time last night and still was blown away by his acting ability.
heart
^Hell I'm still blown away everytime I watch Wuthering Heights! He was jus wow. And there are great actors who've played Heathcliff like Olivier, Ralph Fiennes and Timothy Dalton. NONE of them have gotten Heathcliff the way Tom has or even nailed the way it was written. His work in WH is a tribute to him!
heart
Sighs...wipes tears...sighs again...you have it in a nutshell girl what can I say to that apart from this(sorry I can't help myself when it comes to this man).To say that Heathcliff loves Cathy is like observing that crack addicts are partial to cocaine.Heathcliff and Cathy don't just love each other they are bonded in mutually destructive fixation.Their unhinged craving makes it hard to look away from their car crash romance but it is also difficult to dramatise this on screen.Olivier was the most believable until now but I think Tom gets it,makes us get it and therefore is utterly the best yet.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mimbott said…
i first saw Tom in The Take last year, then not long after Wuthering Heights was on tv, from then onwards i'm made it my mission to see as much of his stuff as possible. He is by far the best actor Britain has today, he was completely amazing in Bronson, i've now seen it 5 times!!! He will be massive now Inception is out and even more so when Mad Max comes out next year. I can't wait, the more we see of Tom, the better xx
wink
I second your every word mimbott!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bethsheils said…
heart
The take and then i watch everything !!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Kseniya5551 said…
Firstly I saw him in "Inception" film. I'm looking for his hero Eames, and remember my ex-boyfriend! So, I was wonder that he really resembling with Tom! After that I found Tom's photos, videos and other things. Tom Hardy is ideal for me. I really thank to my fate that she present me this is vonderful man by Tom Hardy.