Tokio Hotel I spoke to Chantelle today =)

rawrr-doll posted on Jul 04, 2009 at 11:25PM
Okay, I know loads of you hate her, but I spoke to her on twitter, and she's so nice. I know that there is definetely something going on between her & Tom, it's not for publicity. She told me so herself, but doesn't say much because she knows it can be dangerous, and she can get a loty of hate mail from TH fans.

Leave her alone! She's nice! She's just a human girl who wants to go out with Tom - like so many of us. She's not a bitch, she's really nice. So just leave her be. sure, her band suck - but don't judge her on her appearance, or on the fact she's going out with Tom.

Tokio Hotel 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AliceNine said…
angry
omgg...the another "Ann-Kathrin" story...firstly u all hate her and want to kill...then any girl like u write smth like "Oh! She's so nice!" or "She's sweet sweet girl...etc." "Leave her alone!" Oh my Gosh! Just stop it ok?? It will be no wonder if in a few days there would a lot of her support pages on mtspace...*and maybe they are already exist...O_O*

There is NOTHING between Tom and her but PR! They are both in the same label! is it enough 4 ya to understand what it's all about????
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rawrr-doll said…
hmmm
I never wanted to kill her =/ besides, Tom boke up with her
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jre22795 said…
Uh I never knew she existed but um okay
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 93088990 said…
ehmm, Tom & Chantelle where never a cupple, she was just one more of Tom`s one-night-stand`s..

ena yeah, I would LOVED to kill her.. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu emorockgirl said…
blush
why?why u r thinking that tom and chantelle are going out!no not at all.tom doesn't go out with chantelle.it was just two or one night.that's it.(and also i'm a chantelle fan nut i don't want to kill her)they never will be a cupple.just leave them alone and don't talk about this agine.it's done and i'm sure that tom doesn't care about any more.forget about it.