Tiva Tivotees' Round-the-World Post-a-thon! :)

freshfunkpride posted on Aug 04, 2011 at 12:09PM
^ Sorry for the stupid name, we can change it later heheh :)

So, coming from a brilliant idea in the Tivotees' Thread-- we have decided to all work together and send something to the cast of NCIS.

The main idea was a plush toy of some sort, with a shirt that said "I ♥ Tiva" or something of the like :) Basically, the first person will order it, sign the shirt, put it on the plushie and take a photo of themself with it. On the back of the printed photo, you can write a paragraph to the cast and crew of NCIS, expressing your love of the show and Tiva, etc. and whatever you like! Then they will mail it to the next person who will do the exact same thing before mailing it on. Once we get to the end, the last person can send it to the NCIS studios themselves, and see if Pauley mentions it on her Twitter or something!

Though I don't want to be all serious-like about this, there will be a few guidelines. :)

1. Keep it simple! Please do not write an entire life story on the back of your photo! :)

2. Feel free to accessorise your 'letter' however you like! Stickers, stamps, drawings, whatever! :)

3. Sign the letter with your name, age, and the country you're from.

4. We were thinking of using the original packaging so that we could continuously add postal stamps and the cast could see that their work changes the lives of Tivotees around the world! But we'll discuss this further on this thread.

5. While we are Tivotees, try not to leave the rest of the cast out. :)

6. Whoever wishes to be involved must be comfortable with giving out their address. We will sort out a sending order later. :P

7. While we'd hate to exclude anyone, we really don't wish to overwhelm the cast with too many letters. It lessens the chances of them actually reading them! Therefore, this thread will only be open for a limited time for people who want to get involved. :)

And we'll see where this goes!

Definite Participants:

Tegan freshfunkpride
Dannii Lie_to_Me_123
Jenna NCIS_Addict_87
Piper TivaParaSiempre
Mari ManicMind
Jax zivaD
last edited on Aug 07, 2011 at 04:15AM

Tiva 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu freshfunkpride said…
big smile
Ta-dah!!
What do you girls think?! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TivaParaSiempre said…
OMG YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY!!!

It's not a stupid name, Tegan! Looks really good. The guidelines are very good too. Good job!
heart
Yay! Thanks! :)

Oh and if you girls still have more of your amazing ideas and things you want to change, just post it and I'll do it! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Of course I love it! <3
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Okay, I'm in! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ManicMind said…
heart
I'm in too! I do have a couple of questions though? Are we changing the stuffed animal to being for the whole NCIS cast or just Cote and Michael? If it's for the whole cast then Bert the Hippo could be a great mascot but if it's just for "Tiva" you know Michael and Cote should it be something for them? Either way is awesome, just making sure which way it is.
I'm not exactly sure quite yet :P Bert is quite expensive... and I think it would be awesome for the toy to wear an "I ♥ Tiva!" shirt! Maybe it could be for Cote and Michael, but we'll be sure to write how much we love and appreciate everyone on the cast and crew, not just them?

IDK, what do you girls think? :)

BTW it's kinda obvious that I'm in!
smile
Maybe we should make a list of people that are definitely in, just to get a number?
heart
Good idea, Dannii! I'll add it now :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zivaD said…
big smile
of course i'm in. ;D
Girls, I have an idea!

We want to make this bear a t-shirt right? How about we have a t-shirt design competition?! Everyone can upload their own graphic for the shirt and we can make a Pick to decide which one we use!! SQUEE! It would be so exciting!!

We can use Zazzle and make an infant shirt (it has to fit a bear lol) for about $20 :D What do you girls think?!

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ManicMind said…
smile
So something similar to this? It's just a picture I edited with paint but thought it would give a good idea of what we're looking for.
 So something similar to this? It's just a picture I edited with paint but thought it would give a goo
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TivaParaSiempre said…
heart
T-shirt design competition? Sounds awesome!

I love how this post-a-thon idea keeps blossoming.
Do you think anyone else will join? I think Joyce will, but she's not here so we can't ask her, but I that's it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ We scheduled a time to chat since she's been so busy. So tomorrow night I'll fill her in & ask her! =]
heart
If we think she's the only other person that will join, we can close off the thread after she does. It's been up for 16 days and the regulars are the only participants so far :P