the sims 2 How do anda make your sim not a sim?

simsismylife posted on Dec 02, 2008 at 12:45AM
I have every single sims2 expansion packs and i can't make lions, wolves, robots or even vampires. I've been on every website, read every manual, I've done all the right things but it just won't work. Is there any easier ways to make plant sims and such?

the sims 2 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu georgiarose said…
You can't actually CREATE those things from Create-A-Sim, you have to wait to be bitten. In order to spread the vampire curse, hang around Downtown and get friendly with a vampire. You could ask to be bitten, or wait for a purple cloud to appear round your Sims neck. Once they transform into a vampire they can bite people. There are cheats to change the skin colour and height of Sims to make them look creepy, but techinally theyre still 'Sims'
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bmarme said…
huh
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bmarme said…
cake
aahh dude being a vampire and a werewolf is all i know
to be a vampire
cheat style:open the cheat window and type boolprop testingcheatsenabled true then shift+click ur sim click more then make vampire

werewolf: in the sims 2 pets expansion at night your garden must have tons of weeds and trees and look for a dog that has sparkling eyes befriend hm and wait 4 him 2 bite you(warning werewolves are extremely ugly)