the office Let's play Desert Island

Dundiechampion posted on Mar 16, 2008 at 12:51AM
5 Movies to have on Desert Island.And if you don't know what im talking about, then go watch the Fire episode of the office.
save

the office 20 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dundiechampion said…
Dogma (see profile picture) Office Space, Goodfellas, Ferris Bueller's Day off, and Billy Madison
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 28spike28 said…
Shaun of the Dead, hot fuzz, the patriot(mel gibson version), license to wed, and varsity blues.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu wildcats13 said…
10 Things I Hate About You, Titanic, The Notebook, Dirty Dancing, Casanova
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu _lina_ said…
How to Steal a Million, My Big Fat Greek Wedding (sorry), Chicago, Juno, John Tucker Must Die
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 4princess1 said…
john tucker must die, juno, august rush, in the land of women, the brekfest club, the oc season 1 box set, king of queens all box set lol
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 28spike28 said…
4 princess you have 7. but yes i agree there are alot of movies that are really good that we couldnt chose.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
Dazed and Confused, Stand By Me, Armageddon, The Lost Boys, and Signs.

And that's just for today. I'll probably have different choices a week from now. =P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu katiemariie said…
The Princess Bride, High Fidelity, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Clerks, and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PrinceCPSU said…
Ocean's 11, Juno, Office Space, Old School, the 40 year old virgin
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shandiii said…
Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, I'm Reed Fish, Moulin Rouge, We're Back: A Dinosaur Story

Uhm... yeah, I don't know.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Juno, The Wedding Singer, The Lion King, Zoolander, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

But to tell you the truth I wouldn't want to take movies I'd want to take tv shows. I'd rather take Scrubs, The Office US, UK, Arrested Development and my fav Aussie show Lano and Woodley.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fakeemailwps said…
I thought Juno was good, but I didn't love it.

Spaceballs, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Chicago, The longest movie that exists, mand The Office movie that will be made someday.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Office_001 said…
Enchanted, The Office season 1, The Office season 2, The Office season 3, and whenever it's finished The Office season 4

I know that is 6 i guess i won't take the office season 3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu HannaK said…
the Breakfast club, Lost season 3, the Office season 2, Robin Hood (Disney version) and Lost season 1 (I know that the most of them are tb shows, but they're just great)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Office_001 said…
Changed my mind:

Enchanted, Walk the Line, The Office season 4 when it's finished, A Walk to Remember, and License to Wed!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FloatingMuffins said…
Spaceballs, Liscense to Wed, The Office Season 4, Twilight the Movie (when it comes out on DVD, after it is done filming) , and Meet Me in St. Louis.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hedvig said…
If we count tv shows, then: The Office (US) season 1-3 and The Office (UK) season 1 and 2.

If we don't count tv shows, then: 40 Year Old Virgin, Juno, Little Miss Sunshine, The Notebook and Green Street Holigans.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu IndianKelly said…
Where The Heart Is, The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, What's Love Got To Do With It, and Secret Window
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dani86 said…
spirited away, snatch, sunshine, super bad, old school,
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Officefan222 said…
Legally Blond, Fever Pitch, Music and Lyrics, Greece, and Angels in the outfield