The Night World series What about the other stories and charaters?

ShannonEllison1 posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 02:03AM
What ever happened to Thea & Eric? I mean, like everyone seems to be talking about everyone else, especially Ash & Mary-Lynette. I personally believe Thea and Eris are a more "well suited" match. They just sound adorable! On the other hand, Rashel and Quinn are the soulmates that want to be together but can't really because they're sworn enemies.As with Magie and Delos. Keller and Galen are amazing killers!!!!
last edited on Jun 16, 2009 at 12:48AM

The Night World series 3 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TopCatLuvsNW said…
Yeah I know what u mean everyone is talking about Mary-Lynette and Ash. I love Thea and Eric they are one of my fav couples!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nightworlder said…
i disagree Keller and Galen as well as Ash and Mary-Lynette are the best couples in the book
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Magy6 said…
I like all the soulmate couples but I agree that some are being given more attention than others .Personally I like Ash and Mary-Lynnette (I know it's a cliche),Rashel and Quinnn and Jez and Morgead best . I realize that there all sorts of videos of certain couples but who cares about that . You like Thea and Eric - ok cool you can make your own videas and picture and others will follow you . Someone just has to start it all.