The House of Anubis What do anda think of the tampil so far?

breebree446 posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 03:53AM
Honestly, when I first saw the commercials, I just thought it was going to be one of those cheesy kids shows that seem so popular these days. One that had practically no depth to the show and rushes through each episode.

But I happened to sit through it's premiere on Saturday and I freak'in loved it! There's plenty of reaction and emotion between the characters and the show has just enough mystery to keep me guessing. I've watched both episodes so far and I look forward to more. I'm also trying to decide who my favorite character is. At the moment, it's Fabien.

The House of Anubis 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Checharin247 said…
big smile
Agreed It Just Keeps You Guessing Every Time You Think About It Because One Question Leads To Another!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu CJsbiggestfan said…
smile
i like the show a lot it is awsome and a lot of mystery but my favorite show tower prep is all about that kind stuff
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AScarletRebel said…
heart
This show is so amazingly awesome! I absolutely love it! Action, mystery, and a bit of romance here and there. :) :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xDark_Angelx said…
The show is very interesting and I like it. It's not just a comedy, like so many of the Nick shows today; it's also a mystery that keeps you guessing and wanting more.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BridgexJordan said…
laugh
I love the show! I watch every single episode.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Icestorm08 said…
smile
OMG I love it too my friend was like obsessed with it and she made me watch it and i like Freaking Loved it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Anubis4ever said…
laugh
I LOVE LOVE LOVE House of Anubis! I've seen every episode at least twice!!! MY favorite character is Fabian. Anyone else here think Fabian and Nina are going to get together at the end of the show???
lebih dari setahun yang lalu BJsRealm said…
wink
Simply the best. Could be even better if there used to be some gay couples, or gay characters, or bi for that matter.
 Simply the best. Could be even better if there used to be some gay couples, atau gay characters, atau bi