The Host Is It Worth Reading???

TypicalSquint posted on Mar 06, 2009 at 12:29PM
hey, i bought the book and started reading it. i got about 2 chapters in and stopped.

it was just so far fetched and i was wasn't believeing the scenerio that s.m. has set up.

is it worth readin??

(i just wanted to add that i have read twilight and loved it and i read a lot of sci-fi....i just found it hard to wrap my head around this 'world')

The Host 13 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu r-pattz said…
yeah its worth reading. it gets better farther in.... SM is pretty creative, as you saw in the way she did vampires in Twilight. things are better explained too, after a while. but it IS science fiction, though, and thats just the way sci-fi is.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TypicalSquint said…
thanks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pixie09 said…
smile
it is a really really addictive book after the first few chapters, i would definatly reccomend you reading it
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cmatthes12 said…
it's a little bit confusing at first, but it gets really good as it goes on
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hello_kitty862 said…
Personally I loved this book just as much as the Twilight saga. But I think that this book lives in the shadow of the Twilight book and people have not given it a chance to shine under it's own light. I would love for this book to turn into a series. I just can't get enough
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MinCullen said…
kiss
i liked it! It was worth reading if you got the time but dont miss school ar work 4 it! IT IS NO TWILIGHT!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jessica101 said…
It is so worth reading I even think it was better then Twilight but still love it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Caramel_Turtle said…
I loved this book so much more than I liked Twilight, but then again, in my opinion Twilight is the worst book I have ever read, but this book pushed some amazing books from #1 for my favorites. Not many sci-fi books get to me enough that I'm addicted, but this book was just amazing. I can really relate to some of the characters(especially with Mel) because I would have been thinking something, or anting to do something, or doing something. I really loved this book and it is definatly worth reading. I have read it ten times. The second time you read it, you understand the beginning a LOT better.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu krystalp4evar said…
the host is a eck of a lot better than twilight usualy i hate si-fi but this is awesome!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sweetpea92 said…
smile
I would deffinatly read it! I just finished reading it for like the tenth time and it is still amazing! I loved twilight too but I actually think I like this one better. It is a nice change of pace from all the Twilight hype. I cant wait for more!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bandgeek_XP said…
HEll YES this is worth reading! way better than twilight
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Leytonfan4ever said…
YES YES YES! The book is AMAZING! And trust me i honestly got completely bored with the first few chapters and was just gonna give up until my friend told me to just keep reading because it IS worth it and she WAS right, the book is better than twilight in my opinion, but don't get me wrong i LOVE LOVE twilight, the host was just better.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cullenROCKz said…
smile
Definitely worth reading. It was the best book I have a read besides the Twilight Saga. I did the same thing, I read the first two chapters and then I stopped but then I started reading again and I am glad I did. It was very confusing at first but later it got clearer and exciting. My fave book is Breaking Dawn but I now think The Host is one of my fave books too. YOu should definitely try it.