the heroes of olympus Anyone wanna do a PJO RP?

pinkiepie213 posted on Oct 26, 2014 at 01:11AM
If u do, here's my OC:

11. Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus
Name: Jamie Thomason 
Godly parent: Apollo
Crush: Percy
Looks: ( age 11 ) 20blossoms%20school%20uniforms%20long%2­0ha­ir%­20o­utd­oor­s%2­0br­own­%20­eye­s%2­0ba­gs%­20a­nim­e%2­0gi­rls­%20­ear­bud­s%2­0ha­i_w­ww.­ani­mem­ay.­com­_21­.jp­g
( age 12 ) 20flower%20petals%20anime%20girls%20ama­mi%­20h­aru­ka%­20i­dol­mas­ter­%20­136­5x1­024­%20­wa_­www­.an­ime­may­.co­m_2­.jp­g
( age 13 ) 20brown%20eyes%20necklaces%20open%20mou­th%­20p­ony­tai­ls%­20f­ate­zer­o%2­0an­ime­%20­gir­_ww­w.w­all­pap­erh­i.c­om_­23.­jpg­
Family: Mary Thompson ( Bloody Mary, daughter of Ares )
Friends: Percy, Leo, Piper, Clarise, Grover, Stoll Brothers, Jason
Bio: Her mother abandoned her, calling her disgusting. She lived on the streets, and taught herself how to fight. At age 11, Grover took her to camp half-blood. There she met all of her best friends.
Weapon: Bow and arrow, power of controlling light and singing to lure enemies to sleep
Enemies: ANNABETH WAS HER MORTAL ENEMY 0-0
Favorite colors: Sky Blue, Yellow, Sea green, Fire Red, Orange

12. Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus 
Name: Bloody Mary ( Mary Thompson )
Crush: Jack Bermutah ( Calls himself Jack the killer. real name Jackson )
Bio: Mom abandoned me and my sis. Called me a freak of nature. I got my revenge.... She married with my dad, ares, before marrying Apollo. The Ass... I KILLED HER. That's why they call me BLOODY MARY! >:)
Godly parent: Ares
Family: Jamie Thompson ( believes mom died in a car accident, Daughter of Apollo )
Friends: Clarisse, luke, Jackson, Leo, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Grover
Enemies: ANYONE WHO HATES ME, I HATE THEM
Favorite colors: blood red, BLACK
Looks: link

the heroes of olympus No balasa