the heroes of olympus The 7's trip to Yosemite!

TEAMLEOFOREVER posted on Jul 21, 2014 at 06:54AM
This is a story about if the 7 went to Yosemite

the heroes of olympus 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TEAMLEOFOREVER said…
Annabeths pov

"C'mon guys, what could go wrong?" Asked Percy playfully "I don't know" said Piper "a trip to Yosemite? Isn't that where about a million things could go wrong?" "Oh, come on" replied Percy "we already defeated gaea!" "I thought we agreed she's still sleeping" said hazel cautiously. Annabeth thought carefully. It's not like a monster was asking, just Percy. "Fine, we can go" she gave in. "Yes!" Percy shouted. After that they prepared for the trip. Piper, erm...politely asked if she could have a free trailer, Percy checked out the waterfall trails, annabeth drew diagrams, and Frank turned into a squirrel and started pelting Leo with acorns (while they were supposed to be packing food) Finally, they were ready to go. They chose a pretty campsite and wanted to go sight seeing, but Percy wanted to hike to the top of Vernal Falls. Once they got up, they split up, (most to the bathrooms and Jason flew to see a better view, etc) percabeth decided to take a romantic swim in the pool above the falls. One minute annabeth was next to Percy, gazing into his sea green eyes and the next, a strong current had swept her away, towards the 5000 foot drop of the falls. She looked panicky for percy, but all she could see was darkness. She was swept closer and closer, until about 2 feet from the drop, she grabbed a rock and held on, until only her fingertips kept her there...

Should I keep going?
If I get 5 positive comments, I'll post again!