the heroes of olympus Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

the heroes of olympus 6307 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4451-4500 of 6307

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Alvin2442 said…
I sit down cross-legged and meditate
lebih dari setahun yang lalu torrent said…
Please I beg of you don't take my loves memories of me if you must take my memories of her she need not suffer any more memorie loss or she could lose it all
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LORDCHAOS said…
angry
It's what I'm going to do! Yet she has suffered enough at your hand! I will erase all memories of you from Sybles mind!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darange said…
(syble)
i will make it easy for you. runs to the forest at top speed and plunges her dagger into her hart. gets to the under world and decides to come back as another person before anybody could heal me. comes back as a girl named izzy thorn (in pic bellow) daughter of Apollo
 (syble) i will make it easy for you. runs to the forest at puncak, atas speed and plunges her dagger into he
(bye guys im going swimming)
cool
Hello izzy or should I say Syble!
I run to izzy and imediatly reconigze her as syble and give her a full kiss*izzy you where once a girl named syble who I was married to and I love you where killed by chantos revived and then comitted suicied because you beleived it was your destiniy please belive me
angry
*blasts Dalton* have you no shame!? Do you really want history to repeat itself? I you actually cared for Syble you will move on!!
sick
I tried but it is impossible I do not think she is beautiful I do not like her I will not cry if she dies.I think she is lovely I love her I will die with out her
Wait do you agree to move on?
No read the last thing I think she is lovely I love her and I will die without her
sad
Tell me Dalton would this really be what Syble would want for you? To be pain? Let go of Syble!
(izzy)
backs up from the guy that kissed her and this other guy with a shocked and confused look.whats going on here? who are you? what am i doing here?
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
cool
*laughs evilly* oh! You don't remember? Pity! Your are actually Syble but you committed suciede and now you have been reborned like a Phoenix!
Izzy can I try to resurface the old memories so you may rember me
angry
*blasts Dalton away* fool! If you resurface the memories of you she might commit suicide again! Do you really want that? Move in Dalton!!!
(izzy)
you guys are crazy! runs to the woods with her bow and arrows
angry
No I'm not! In fact I'm trying to save you! Also your bows and arrows are weak! I'm the greatest archer their WILL ever be!!
Justin I will gut you like a fish I wrote this in the book of all I am not the reason she commited suicide if you dare try to judge me I will kill you.do you remember when I asked sybleto move on she didn't that. Is because she truly loved me and I wont give up on. Her even if I have to re win her heart
angry
*sigh* kill me and Carter (the person I love as the person who loves me) will be very angry at you!
((izzy)
shoots a arrow past your head
cool
*grabs her bows and arrows* Tsk Tsk Tsk! These Can't harm me! Hey Carter I finally found out where we can have our date! At Le Meurice in Paris! Now Izzy just trust me!
I do not care I will kill who ever tries to stop me.izzy please I swear on the. Fates and the rivr Styx in your old life we where married madly in love we even have had kids three of them and I banished myself because I was framed for murdering the one ii love
sad
I cannot interfere!
*when izzy looked at me her face contourted in disgust and I realized I had lost the love of my life I lost my will to live
I start to break down in tears and turn imto my true form tje beautiful but hideous form
angry
See Dalton you only hurt yourself more if you keep trying to get your love back!
I pull out my swords lie them cross gaurd over my chest and wait to starve to death
I get up and walk out of camp

mischievous
Why Dalton? Just move on! Hey Carter read this: Hey Carter I finally found out where we can have our date! At Le Meurice in Paris! Now Izzy just trust me!
You son of a bitch how would you feel if carter commited suicied and was reborn as some person who dosent rember you I loved syble that is why I remembered and syble at one point loved me that is why she every time saw me would remember who I was but I guess when she comitted suicied she lost all love for me but I won't give up I can't even if there is 0 hope I will make some and I shall win back her heart now you son of a bitch die*justin starts to have seizures and is sucked into a black hole with a supernova exploding in his head and the black hole closes
lebih dari setahun yang lalu crash14 said…
I'm goin on vacation to florida torrent or darange and lordchaos can control my charecter
I don't get counted Jake no fair at all!

"SHUT UP DALTON YOU CALLING PEOPLE BITCHES CAUSE YOU LOST YOU'RE TRUE LOVE WHO GIVES A $H!T IF YOU LOST THE WILL TO LIVE THEN FADE OR ROT IN TARTURUS"I'm at my boiling point with Dalton and Justin
cool
Well seeing that Alvins mad I'm going to stop! *reforms* Ha!
Alvin I don't won't to fight with you but if I must I will and you realy don't want me to fight against you I did not kill syble I was framed and I swear it on the river styx and the fates*thunder rumbles to prove my point
sad
Interesting. So who framed you eh?
cool
Btw if me and Alvin join forces we can take you on, Dalton!
It was chantos son of thor and gaia
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
haha *i fall on the fall laughing so hard* guys chill loves like a page if you fail start on the other side so just turn the page meet a new girl
Holy shit you must be a man whore how would you know you've never fallin in love
lebih dari setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
its not that i just watch a lot of TV but thats not the point the point is dont go crying over spilt milk besides if you loved her then you'd move on and remember her dumb dude and call me that again and you'll never love again or you'll have so many arrows in you that no one will love you again *walks in to woods and trains harder and faster
Like you could even touch me you know if you knew that I had asked syble to move on she didn't its because she was to loyal to me do you think percy would move on if he lost annabeth I don't think so
angry
Hello new person!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu socialnerdz said…
big smile
Name:Josh Black
Immortal parent:Multiple
Mortal parent:None
Powers:UNKNOWN
Weapons:UNKNOWN
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:
Im the best fighter ever!
"No you're not Josh"
smile
"Yes I am!'
angry
Josh you will be like the last person if you think your better than everyone else everyone will hate you! So stop this!
I crack my knuckles"No you're not"I say calmly"Justin do you want to show him or should I"
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
"Well in that case im very lets just say modest."