the heroes of olympus Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

the heroes of olympus 6307 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5351-5400 of 6307

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Women....." *rolls eyes*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LORDCHAOS said…
She does trust you dalton
"Justin's wife doesn't trust him though."
lebih dari setahun yang lalu torrent said…
lies all lies she dosent trust me I made a promise that one day I will rip the eart of our world in half now goodbye *I dissapear an reappear on olympus and I attack the gods destroying all there thrones then I stab my sword into the ground and enchant it so only one with my blood can remove it*who ever removes this sword shall be the person who kills me bye family*I say and I spit on zeus and posiden and hades*your such disgraces
"Oh rawr, rawr, rawr, Chaos kiddies, so pretentious."
I'm no child of chaos I am the father of chaos justin faded after chaos's birth and was reborn as he is now then carter faded then syble then I was left alone for mallineas I am disgusted how the mortals could think my son created the universe I am the void my true name is chantos diety of future and destiny I am the void I am the creator of life
"And suddenly I have no desire to speak with you further." *sigh*
And why is that is it cause I'm your granpa who is trying to destroy the world
"Actually your Great-great-great-grandfather, or not because I'm (sick of people making their characters freaking invincible)
Technically I'm of Dalton's blood.
No I'm killable not invincible just its very hard to kill me and justin I mean like one of my children
Olivia is still young enough for me corrupt her mind! Just kidding.
"Okay so your not pulling a Justin that's good."
I swear to god justin if you harm a single hair on my familys head I will kill you and no I kinda hate justin*I dend an iris message to syble*I am sorry I swore on the river styx that I would rip this world in half please bring our children to olympus there will be the last time I will see them till one of our children strike me down with my own sword
Okay. Better relocate my family to Pluto just in case
"This is so boring!!"
Hey you could join on the conflict
No I don't need him in my life
Oh shut up
I teleport to olympus *of course she stands me up uggh I don't know why I love her anymore I ask her to let me see my children one last time and she won't even do that for me* I collapse onto posidens throne an put my head in my knees and cry
"Awwww Justina thinks he can control me."
Be patient dalton. Jeez she has things to do.
smile
Look its summer break I just had 4 days of a nonstop wresteling camp with no sleep so I am in bed with nothing to cause I'm so sore I can't move
Too bad she's a wife of what three kids.
"I have no idea what's going on, this is weird as balls."
Two but here's the thing justin ever since the day she told em she couldn't even kiss me in public anymore I knew it was time see my first child jake recited a prophecy that the child of chantos would strike there father down I want to see my kids one last time I need to every night I try to drown my sorrows I just wish that my family would be here now standing with me and I wish I could hold syble and my children one last time
cool
Technically I'm family.
If you don't shut up I will kill you
I'm just saying
Next word out of your mouth and carter will be kidnaped
You wouldn't dare
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 1999jacko said…
Stands in the shadows
*Lols in the shadows*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darange said…
(sorry I have not been on first I lost my phone, second my cousin was hogging the computer, and third I was out with family)
angry
You're cousin is evil! I want to talk to him, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darange said…
Jerbear01
Me?
angry
Yes you! I know you called me a "retard"
Not unjustified then
Hello?
(Justin's "Wife" apparently doesn't love him)
angry
(It was her cousin)
(She's pretty much been avoiding you)
She lost her phone!
(Came here, notices you, says one more thing, goes silent)
(She had to leave!)
(Justina overload?)
I look at the pictuere of syble I carry in my wallet then I through it in a fire then I send syble an iris message* syble I don't know if I can still be with you any more even though this pains me to say you need and deserve better than me but I hope ot gives you hell/ o Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects

I wake up every evening With a big smile on my face And it never feels out of place. And you're still probably working At a 9 to 5 pace I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell

Now where's your picket fence love And where's that shiny car Did it ever get you far? You never seemed so tense, love Never seen you fall so hard Do you know where you are?

Truth be told I miss you Truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell If you find a man thatÂfs worth the damn and treats you well Then he's a fool youÂfre just as well hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell

Tomorrow youÂfll be thinking to yourself Where did it all go wrong? But the list goes on and on Truth be told I miss you Truth be told I'm lying

When you see my face I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell If you find a man thatÂfs worth the damn and treats you well Then he's a fool youÂfre just as well hope it gives you hell

Now you'll never see What you've done to me You can take back your memories They're no good to me And here's all your lies If you look me in the eyes With the sad, sad look That you wear so well

When you see my face I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell If you find a man that's worth the damn and treats you well Then heÂfs a fool you're just as well hope it gives you hell

When you see my face I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell (hope it gives you hell) When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell (hope it gives you hell) When you hear this song and you sing along well youÂfll never tell And youÂfre the fool IÂfve just as well I hope it gives you hell When you hear this song I hope that it will give you hell You can sing along I hope it puts you through hell
Was that a song?
You have never heard that
zzz
Nope. How many jobs does syble have? Probably 13