sweeney todd Have anda seen the musical?

grace_loveslost posted on Dec 25, 2007 at 07:46PM
Had you seen Sweeney before the movie, heard the music etc? I'm just curious.

sweeney todd 16 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu slytherin360 said…
Yes, thats what made me a huge fan. :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu krazykray said…
Was there any major plot or setting differences?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu grace_loveslost said…
Indeed.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Zerstoren said…
I saw the musical on the internet after the movie. I have tickets to see it in person next summer :D
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu grace_loveslost said…
That's awesome! With Michael Cerveris?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu claire-aka-bob said…
no but i've seen a few songs over the internet and they scared the hell owta me just coz of the way they sing and stuff
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu hanababey said…
i av onli seen not while im around and the last scene on the internet but it woz no where near as gud as the film
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jillywinkles said…
The first version I saw was the dvd of the stage musical with Angela Lansbury. It is AMAZING, it's one of my favorite musicals if not my #1 favorite. I watched the movie not so much because of Johnny Depp (though of course that was a factor) but because of Tim Burton, because as soon as I heard I knew it was the perfect story for him to do.

To krazykray-- There aren't any major differences, just a few little ones. There's some songs that they cut out of the movie, and Toby is usually played as a retarded adult instead of a little kid. But I thought the movies did an excellent job of keeping to the original musical.

I really really want to see it live someday.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Jillywinkles said…
Ooh, also, you can watch the musical on youtube, they have the full thing up there. I have found two versions so far, the 1982 production with George Hearn and Angela Lansbury (my personal favorite), and a live concert version with George Hearn and Patti Lupone.

You can just click here to get to it quickly: link

That's my youtube profile page. From there you can just click on my playlists to view them and there they are.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sweety_Sweeney said…
IM going to this month!
Thats why I LOVE December, New Years, Christmas, My bros 20th bday, and Sweeney The PLAY!
Yes, now i have. lol pretty weird. Sweeney played the guitar, lovett played the tuba, Johanna played the cello...it was all weird. Oh and Toby was a mentally retarted man...eek
lebih dari setahun yang lalu oblix said…
kiss
they did one at the theatre.

And i have also posted 2 different musicals on the videos part of this spot.
Oh and ive also seen the other version where Todds in love with lovett and kills the people lovett hooks up with LOL its weird but REALLY famous!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Drakkoholic said…
I' ve seen the whole musical after the movie on YouTube!It was great!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xXSweeneyXx said…
I only saw it on youtube, after I saw the movie...But it would be my dream to see it.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu helena-gal said…
nah