Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4401-4450 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*looks confused* what i said nothing wrong!
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes and lays his head down onto his paws* what ever just make sure that brute of yours doesnt take advantage of my mate while you are out of commission.
Crowtail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
I think that could only happen in my dreams. *purrs as he gazes around the territory* What will you end up teaching me first oh wise mentor? -Redshadow

As soon as I'm well enough to stand I'll be reminding you plenty. -Blackpelt

Your mother and your uncle are my dearest friends and so when it happened your uncle and I knew there was more we needed to do for her. *looks at Sheepfluff* You helped me through one of the most difficult times in my life. I needed to help you through yours. I was lucky enough to get a wonderful family out of it. -Scorchgaze

... Well, no matter whose blood is in my veins you'll always be my father. *pads over to her parents and rests against them both* -Sweetpaw

*nods* Absolutely. We're a family. *sits with them* -Frecklepaw

*looks to his brother* -Wrenpaw
Hmmm, I don't know if that's a promise I can keep, Crowtail. *smirks and leaves the den* -Hushpool

Everything you say is wrong. *murmurs* -Featherwing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
"Manners, I think. You're a bit of a fox heart at times." ~ Mistybreeze

*presses against him and licks his muzzle * "I doubt you can wait that long." *scoffs* "There were a few times when I thought you were just gonna mount me in the middle of camp!" ~ Thorntail
*nods* Familiy. *looks at Wrenpaw*
Flintpaw
*narrows his eyes and gets up* You know my mate is having kits so you better watch that rear of yours if you are ever out alone *sees Hushpool pad out of the warriors den* ill catch you later. *starts to pad over to her*
Skyheart

*watches her go and flicks his tail* nothing but insanity in that cat great star clan help those poor kits..
Crowtail
*winces slightly* Sorry about that. -Redshadow

I would never have done such a thing. At least not when everyone was awake. *nips his scruff lightly* It's not easy to have to see you everyday, think about the things I'd like to do to you and yet not be able to do them. -Blackpelt

*smiles and nods* Family til the end. -Wrenpaw
*fixes him with a look* "And don't think I've forgotten about that time you shoved me into the lake!" ~ Mistybreeze

"Oh yeah?" *leans into him and licks his chest* "What kind of things?" ~ Thorntail
Not happening. *flicks his tail before going to the warriors den* -Featherwing

*licks Skyheart's cheek* Hello there, love. -Hushpool
*purrs* It's not like I shoved you in during the middle of leaf-bare. It was still new-leaf at the time, warm enough that a swim would be refreshing. -Redshadow

Things I'm half tempted to do right now. Starting with maybe teasing you a little bit. *licks along his spine* -Blackpelt
NEVER SAY NEVER FLUFFY! *calls to him across camp and licks her back* hello man gay toms are worst then she cats i tell you!
Skyheart

*frowns* Shiverpaw hello you there? *waves his paw*
Sunheart

*gets up*
Flitnpaw
"Sure, if you don't mind swimming! I do not. As a matter of fact I think I should be able to shove you in now." ~ Mistybreeze

*arches his spine a little* "Yeah?" ~ Thorntail
You're the one that can't get enough of them. *nudges him playfully* -Hushpool

*pads over to their nest and curls up beside Crowtail* -Featherwing

If that's all then, I'm gonna take off. Love you mom, love you dad, love you uncle. *pads off toward the entrance of camp* -Frecklepaw

*shakes his head* They're at that age I suppose. Always running off somewhere. -Scorchgaze

I don't have anywhere to go, daddy. *smiles and sits beside her parents* -Sweetpaw

*looks at his brother* Wanna get something to eat? -Wrenpaw
*chuckles* If you can move my weight, sure. -Redshadow

And I know you like when I bite riiight here. *latches onto his scruff and tugs a bit* -Blackpelt
Redshadow - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes
"Don't underestimate me," *Looks at him, playfully * "I've battled against cats twice your size!" ~ Mistybreeze

*gasps softly and arches his back* "Been keeping these thoughts all to yourself, huh? Poor Blackie." ~ Thorntail
Then bring it on. *crouches playfully* I promise, I look even more handsome soaking wet. -Redshadow

Thanks to your stubbornness I've got a lot more than just a year's worth of frustration pent up. *licks his ears and tugs them* -Blackpelt
I'll add him when I get to a laptop, Team!
All right cool. Just wanted to make sure I didn't forget to give it to you haha
"Well then, all the more incentive to shove you in!" *circles him, the lake only a few tail lengths away* ~ Mistybreeze

"I can't say that I'm sorry... you're pushy when your frustrated." *Relunctently pulls away, careful not to get too worked up while he was injured. Heasitats, then snuggles close to his side, licking and nuzzling his neck. "I like it when your pushy, and not concerned with being such a gentleman." ~ Thorntail
*gives up trying to talk to Shiverpaw and sees Frecklepaw make her way to the entrance and pads after her8
Sunheart

*snuggles next to him*
Crowtail

*nods* sure!
Flintpaw

*huffs* id be fine without them!
Skyheart
If you must get payback, then I won't fight it. *chuckles* Though the water will be significantly colder right now. *eyes her, waiting to be pushed in* -Redshadow

You don't like when I'm a gentleman? You're the type of bad influence mother used to warn me around. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Blackpelt
*purrs and curls up close* -Featherwing

You sure about that? Your libido might say otherwise. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

*pads over to the pile* Have you gotten your wounds checked out? -Wrenpaw

*uses the waterfall's pool water to rise the dried blood off her fur* -Frecklepaw
"Well, I for one am glad you decided to ignore her warnings.." *smirks and tugs his ear roughly, before licking his neck. Lays his tail on his flank* "You know, now that I'm tolerating you, it was even harder on ME to not jump you in the middle of camp. All these positions I wanted to put you in, all the horrible things I wanted you to say while you pounded into me..." ~ Thorntail

*suddenly lunges forward and shoves him, forcing him backwards * ~ Mistybreeze
*shakes his head* no not yet they arent that bad anyways
Flintpaw

*watches her observing her frame*
Sunheart

*grumbles* always in my tail!
Skyheart
*digs his claws into the ground on instinct, but can't keep a grip in the mud**falls back into the water then quickly climbs out, soaked to the bone* Yep! That's cold! *his fur hugged tight to his muscles and the darkness of it due to retained mositure made his light eyes even brighter* -Redshadow

You're making it extremely hard for me to care that I'm injured right now. *pulls him closer* All I can think is how I want to hold you under me and do everything I've been thinking about since we've been apart. -Blackpelt
*bumps him playfully* Come on, Skyheart. You know how I like teasing you. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

*checks him over* Yea, only a few cuts here and there. *washes the blood from his own face* seriously, I don't know why those rouges had to go for my face. Every time. -Wrenpaw

*licks the blood from her chest fur and notices him out of the corner of her eye* Checking me out again, warrior? *shakes the water off her fur before sitting down, her hips wide, but the rest of her sleek and slender* -Frecklepaw
*purrs padding over to her and dips into the water to wash himself off* maybe i think i like what i see. *grins*
Sunheart

*nips her* yea i know how much you love it but sometimes i just wanna gag that muzzle of yours and just have silence.
Skyheart

*laughs* probaly jealous of your good looks.
Flintpaw
Well fine then. *snaps her jaws shut* -Hushpool

Oh suuuure. *chuckles* Says the better looking brother. -Wrenpaw

Oh really now? -Frecklepaw
Come on I'm not that much better looking! *sees Sunheart go the same direction as Frecklepaw* hey wanna do something fun?
Flintpaw

*washes his face cleaning off the blood and showing the claw marks that racked his face and looks at her* whats not to like about a she cat with a nice figure? *gets up of the water his fur sticking to his skin showing his well toned body*
Sunheart

my gosh you big kitten i didn't mean it!
Skyheart
*nuzzles him but keeps her mouth shut* -Hushpool

What did you have in mind? -Wrenpaw

Mmhmm. *can't help but stare at his muscles* -Frecklepaw
i saw Sunheart follow Frecklpaw wanna go spy on them?
Flintpaw

*cacthes her staring at him and grins flexing* What cha looking at apprentice?
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes and lays down* what ever then..*looks her over* you arent hurt are you..from the battle i mean
Skyheart
*shakes her head* I'm good. What about your shoulder? -Hushpool

Sure why not. -Wrenpaw

What, you can check me out but I can't check you out? You've got a good body. Muscular. -Frecklepaw
•looks around to make sure no one was around• you know Frecklepaw this is a nice secluded place •brushes against her• and I know how much you wanted to make me eat my words
Sunheart

Great come on then! Man Frecklepaw is going to be so embarrassed!
Flintpaw

Sore as ever! •whines• I had to smack like 3 she cats off me at one point I swear!
Skyheart

*licks his shoulder gently* That's what you get for being so handsome. -Hushpool

Hopefully she doesn't rip our fur off. *gets up* -Wrenpaw

*swallows her nerves and nods* Show me whatcha got, warrior. -Frecklepaw
*grins* well I'm already taken! *nuzzles her*
Skyheart

*nods getting up and starts towards the entrance* hopefully she goes for your face first
Flintpaw

*pushes her gently onto her stomach* you asked for it for it then apprentice. *tugs her ear lightly* this might hurt at first okay?
Sunheart
*purrs* that's right. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

*nudges him* not funny. My face can't take anymore damage. -Wrenpaw

Just getting right to it? What happened to all that charm? *shivers a bit, purring softly* -Frecklepaw
*sniffs around trying to find his sisters scent laughing*
Flintpaw

if you want charm you can have it next time *presses into her slowly* and i can tell *huffs pushing harder* its your first time!
Sunheart

*looks towards the fresh kill pile* hungry?
Skyheart
Starving. -Hushpool

*follows him* Where do you think they went? -Wrenpaw

*digs her claws into the ground* W-Well of course it is! *gasps* Is it a-always like this?! -Frecklepaw
*sniffs the air one more time* i think the waterfall..
Flintpaw

*grunts with effort trying to fit himself in her* No just the first few times..*bites her scruff lightly*
Sunheart

then fetch us something juicy my lovely mate!
Skyheart
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
All right, I'm going. *pads over and grabs a rabbit, bringing it back to him* You can have first bite, love. -Hushpool

They're probably over there flirting on the other side where no one can see them. -Wrenpaw

G-Good, because it would be great if this could start getting fun at some point! *lays her head down against the ground* Right now it just hurts..-Frecklepaw
*starts to thrust her and chuckles in her ear* its okay i get to have fun while you just sit here and learn.
Sunheart

Yea probaly come on *heads off towards the waterfall*
Flintpaw

*purrs taking the first bite* great!
Skyheart
*lays beside him* I already feel like I'm eating for more than just me. -Hushpool

*follows him* You go first. I don't want her to claw my eyes out. -Wrenpaw

Seems like your doing more enjoying than teaching! *moans slightly at his thrusts* -Frecklepaw
*gives him a dirty look and sticks his head in slowly to look and eyes go wide and backs away quickly* Oh Starclan! *says in a hush*
Flintpaw

*lets out a grunt* rock your hips a bit. *laughs quickly pressure into her more*
Sunheart

probaly cause I'm here *takes another bite*
Skyheart
*nudges him* Because of the kits, silly. -Hushpool

What? Did she take a swipe at you already? *chuckles* -Wrenpaw

R-Rock my hips? *Moves her hips back and forth, pushing him in deeper when she goes back* -Frecklepaw
Why are all our cats so thirsty like dang!

*smirks and nuzzles his ear* "All the dirty, horrible things I wanted you to say while you pounded me... the way I wanted to hear you.scream my name... the way I wanted to tease you, to make you beg and whimper..." ~ Thorntail

*Laughs, before smirking and letting her eyes roam his figure* "You know, I really dont care how useless you are if you just walk around like that..." ~ Mistybreeze
Cause it's funny XD

Awww how sweet you are. Wanna get some nuzzles? *moves toward her, still dripping wet* -Redshadow

And I want to do the same to you. I wanna hear you moaning under me like you used to do. *tugs his scruff* Remember how you used to beg me to go harder, deeper. -Blackpelt
*shakes his head in shock* y-you look!
Flintpaw

*groans in her ear* y-yea there we go thats it!
Sunheart

oh yea that i almost forgot about it
Skyheart
*smirk drops and her eyea harden* "Redshadow, I swear, if you touch me while you're dripping wet...." ~ Mistybreeze

"Hmm. For the longest time you would never do it on your own, always so afriad you were ging to hurt me." *smirks* "And then I got on top, showed you how it was supposed to be done..." *licks his chest* "You were much better after that." ~ Thorntail
*shakes her head* Skyheart...Do you even want these kits? -Hushpool

*looks at him wearily before peering in then pulling back quickly* My eyes hurt...*rubs his eyes with his paws* -Wrenpaw

I-It does feel kinda good...*rocks her hips more* -Frecklepaw