Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4151-4200 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
My group, let's go. *leads his group charging into the rouge infested camp* -Scorchgaze

Remember, we're last to go in so be patient. -Storkclaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*sits besides red boredly* we can kill them right? *flexes his calws*
Stump

*charges into the camp tackling the first cat he sees*
Skyheart & Sunheart

*sits waiting for the second wave*
Snowstep

*charges in behind Falconstar*
Boulderpaw & FLintpaw
Let's have them all go in now and hopefully the others will be back soon. I'd like for at least Blue and Tangle to post once before I have Taevy revealing secrets since they involve their cats.

Of course. Kill them. *pushes his way back out of the den, looking around carefully* -Red

Bring my queen to me. No permanent damage, you hear? -Taevy
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*sits with Storkclaw anxiously*
Crowtail

*grins* good *pads off into the withering wave of cats*
Stump
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Okay

*shifts beside Bearstar, muscles quivering with tension * "Can we charge NOW?" ~ Thorntail

*overhears Red and swallows before reluctantly throwing herself at a large black tom* ~ Mistybreeze

* signals for the other group to attack* ~ Falconstar
*tackles Mistybreeze from the large black tom* Oh looks what i got my claws on!
Stump

*claws at a dark furred she cat*
Skyheart

*looks around for the next opponent*
Sunheart
*makes his way over to Mistybreeze and throws Stump off* Not her. *nudges her behind Bearstar's old den* I don't want you fighting. -Red

That's the final signal. *touches his tail to Greysquirrel's shoulder before running head long into battle* -Storkclaw

*rushes in and tackles the first cat he sees* -Blackpelt

Be careful. *says to Crowtail nervously before following his brother down into the fight* -Featherwing

*pins down a large tom, cutting into his shoulders, and keeps his eyes trained on the sea of cats* -Treepaw
*frowns and growls before jumping back into the group of cats*
Stump

*nods watching him worriedly*
Crowtail
*pushes her weight into a large tom, knocking him off his paws* -Hazelpaw

*creeps over to the area where the rouges were holding she-cats**nearly becomes sick at the site of them so beaten and fragile, but manages to get them free without being noticed* -Wrenpaw

*fights a muscular grey tom, clinging to the back of his neck* -Frecklepaw
*grabs Frecklepaw off the tom throwing her hard to the ground*
Stump

*gets tackled by a large tom and rolls with him*
Skyheart

*quickly looks around for Hazelpaw to make sure she was okay*
Boulderpaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Charge! *calls as he launches forward sending his powerful body into the fray tackling a rouge to the ground his size and strength made him a force to be reckoned with* -Bearstar

*battles fiercely with the rouges beside Stirkclaw* For Darkblossom! -Greysquirrel

*growls battling side by side his strength and her speed coming together well after all they had been fighting together all their lives* -Brownnut and Sheepfluff
*leaps at Wrenpaw suddenly hitting him to the ground* Not all she-cats are helpless here *hisses lunging at him* -Lizard

*knocks her to the side suddenly* Go free the other she-cats their weak help them! -Timberwolf
*sticks close to Bearstar, using her speed and agility to keep him from being ganged up on* -Robinwing

*sinks her teeth into Stump's leg and scratches at his flanks with her hind claws* -Frecklepaw

*rolls with the larger cat, pushing herself to get the best of him* -Hazelpaw

*momentarily closes his eyes and sends a prayer to StarClan that he may access the gift they gave him at birth**pushes his body through a group of large rouges, boundless strength making his body like a monster flying down a monster path* -Scorchgaze

*fights his way toward Taevy's den, picking attackers off one by one* -Blackpelt
*hurries over to the last "cage," ripping open the brambles and letting all of the rouges' prisoners go free* -Wrenpaw

*pulls himself through groups of fighting cats, trying to keep pace with Blackpelt**he noticed that none of the rouges were attempting to harm him and he had a fairly good idea why* -Featherwing

*slips out from the den and climbs to the top of the leader's stand* Finally you warriors are putting up a fight! *He knew no one would stop fighting just to hear his words, but he also knew his voice could be heard throughout the camp even over the sounds of battle* It's a shame though! I wonder if some of you will be able to focus on killing my fellow brothers once you hear the dirty little secrets your clanmates have been hiding from you! -Taevy
*snarls slamming his paw down on her muzzle* annoying little she cat!
Stump

*Sees Frecklepaw fighting with the larger tom and struggles to make his way over to help her*
Sunheart

*sees she is doing fine and looks back to here he was fighting getting jumped on by two she cats*
Boulderpaw

*suddenly lashes out reopening his wound causing blood to gush out as she overtakes him* -Lizard

*yowls in pain fighting valiantly as he still violently knocked her about as well* -Timberwolf
Daddy! *shrieks when she notices his losing fight**loses her own focus on her opponent and takes a heavy hit to the chest**whacks him back hard on the head and pulls herself away**throws herself into Lizard and slams her back hard into a rock* -Hazelpaw

*rips her teeth into his paw and flips him by knocking out his back legs**throws him down hard only to be ushered aside by Treepaw* -Frecklepaw

That MoonClan apprentice needs help over there. This flea bag is mine. -Treepaw

*hurries off and tackles one of the she-cats on Boulderpaw* -Frecklepaw
*twitches his ears up at Teavy*
Crowtail & Skyheart &Snowstep
Need help? *says suddenly appearing at Treepaws side* I'll hold him you pound him good for our families -Silverpaw

Little she-cat! *shrieks against the rock clawing hard at Haxelpaw* I finished off your father and Ill kill you too! -Lizard
*gets up and looks at Treepaw and grins* i remember you! you were that one meat bags brother! you know the one i gutted like a nice meal.
Stump

*nods his thanks and looks up hearing Hazelpaw* Hazelpaw!
Boulderpaw
Let's start with the most obvious! Treepaw and Rainpaw of StormClan! Clearly, you both must know two toms cannot bring kits into this world all on their own! Have you ever wondered who is your real father and who isn't? Or who your mother is? Your brother wondered! *grins smugly* The day before he died was the day he asked his mentor about his parents! Interestingly enough, it turns out that his mentor was his mother! What's her name? Hushpool, I believe, if my information is correct. *laughs dryly* And I'm sure it is! So, can either of you guess which is your father? Eenie meenie minie mo! *moves his tail back and forth between Crowtail and Featherwing before settling on Crowtail* But what a sweet thing my queen was to raise you as his own. -Taevy

*snarls, pushing forward faster* I'm going to kill this useless piece of crow food. -Featherwing

Now, on to the next piece of business. *casts his gaze down the trunk of the tree* Mistybreeze, poor poor Mistybreeze. What a bleeding heart romantic. Falling in love with a cold blooded killer like Red. Never a good idea, sweetheart. *turns his eyes back to the battle before him* All this time while she believed she was taking romantic walks along the lake side with her lover, she was actually just feeding information to my loyal second in command! Congratulations Red, you didn't disappoint me. -Taevy

*shakes his head* Misty...Don't believe him please! Y-Yes, it started out as just a job, a role I had to play, but spending time with you made me realize I didn't want to do this anymore! I truly am in love with you! -Red

*shakes his head in disgust* I spoke too soon. How pathetic. -Taevy
*pushes Taevy's words out of his head**nods his head to Silverpaw* I'm going to see to it that my brother didn't die in vain. *throws himself into Stump hard* -Treepaw

Not a chance! *latches her jaws onto Lizard's neck* -Hazelpaw

Hey! *nudges Sunheart* Don't let your guard down, warrior! *holds a she-cat down by her shoulders* I had to rip this one off Boulderpaw and she almost took your ear off! -Frecklepaw
*also throws herself at Stump using her agility to block him off from moving away so Treepaw could get in good hits* -Silverpaw

*continues to fight fiercely despite Taveys words* -Applepaw Sheepfluff Brownnut Lakefrost and Greysquirrel

*struggles against the apprentice she was weakened from battling timberwolf* -Lizard
*shakes his head and looks at her* sorry! *ducks quickly just barley dodging a paw full of claws from the tom he was wrestling with*
Sunheart

*growls trying to focus on the fight instead of Teacy*
Crwotail

*finally pushes his way to Hazelpaw*
Boulderpaw
*shakes his head* Oh well. Brothers, Red is now added to the side of cats you may kill! I shall determine a new second in command once all is settled. -Taevy

You won't be alive long enough! *shouts from the bottom of the tree* -Featherwing

*gives only a dismissive flick of his tail before smirking* Now this one has got to be my favorite. *searches the sea of cats with his eyes, finally settling them on Scorchgaze who was taking on two to three cats at once* My my my, putting that incredible strength to work aren't we, Scorchgaze! I would expect nothing less from the loyal deputy of StormClan! And loyal you are! You returned to your clan only to find your mate dead and gone, but yet you stayed. *shakes his head* What a pity. I heard he was a very beautiful yet handsome medicine cat. Yarrowleaf, right? -Taevy

*eyes burn bright with rage* You keep his name out of your filthy mouth! -Scorchgaze

Oooo, right! Your kits don't know about daddy's questionable past! But wait, they aren't actually yours, are they? *laughs sourly* You had me fooled for a while! Here I thought you'd gotten on the straight and narrow path! Straight, definitely not! You truly are loyal! To take on the responsibility of fathering your best friend's kits! *turns his harsh gaze toward Sheepfluff* Sorry darling. I wish I knew who the actual father was, but the rouges around the rural areas tend to be...messy with their work. -Taevy
*holds her jaws on Lizard's neck tight* Boulderpaw, check on my dad! *mumbles around a mouthful of fur and blood as the act of speaking sends her fangs in deeper* -Hazelpaw

*pushes down between the rouge's shoulders hard, snapping bones**her mind now becoming lost after Taevy's words* -Frecklepaw

*digs his claws deep into Stump's pelt, using Silverpaw's blocking method to tower over the older cat* -Treepaw
do you remember the way your brother screamed when i cut into his neck? *says rolling with him*
Stump
I remember what a wonderful cat he was! And I know what an incredible warrior he would have been! The only screams I'll remember are yours! *cracks him hard on the muzzle* -Treepaw
*dashes over to TImberwolf*
Boulderpaw

*turns hearing the snapping of bones and gets clocked hard on the side of the head claws tearing over his eye*
Sunheart
*snarls and pushes away from him and quickly tackles him down and starts to pummel him*
Stump
*snaps back to attention when she feels blood hit her fur**shoves the rouge away from Sunheart, pushing her claws into his chest as she does so* -Frecklepaw
*claws at his stomach with his hind claws* -Treepaw
*blinks feeling a bit dizzy though his eye was fine had claw marks on his left eye and stumbles a bit*
Sunheart

*looks around for Hushpool clawing at cats*
Skyheart

*bites roughly into his neck* I'm going to make you suffer just like your brother!
Stump
*props him up* Hey, relax. Get your head together because it isn't over yet. -Frecklepaw

*helps fight cats away from Falconstar, wanting to keep their leader from losing any lives* -Hushpool
*nods* thanks..it just surprised me thats all. *looks around for the next cat*
Sunheart

*sees his mate and sighs thankfully that she was okay and jumps back into battle*
Skyheart
*her eyes shocked left her motionless awhile but Brownbut sweeps in to remind her to keep fighting she nods and leaps back into battle* -Sheepfluff
*lays on the ground his shoulder bleeding out* Help Hazelpaw wheezes* There's nothing you can do for me Boulderpaw protect my daughter... -Timberwolf
*stares at Taevy in shock for a few moments, as his confessions sink in. Finally shakes his head and begrudgingly continues fighting * ~ Falconstar

*snarls and throws himself at a large tabby tom, smirking confidently as they combat* ~ Thorntail

*stares at Red in disbelief* "Y-you were telling Taevy everything the entire time? Red! I trusted you!" ~ Mistybreeze
*despite the confessions they still made good ground against the rouges pushing them back farther out of MoonClan camp* -Sheepfluff Brownnut Lakefrost Greysquirrel Bearstar and Shadowdrift
I had to tell him something! If I continuously came back with nothing he would have pulled me out of the mission and he would have had you killed or worse! *looks truly remorseful* Once I started having feelings for you I only wanted to protect you..-Red

*struggles against Stump's grip on his neck* -Treepaw
*crouches from his branch, aiming his sights on his former second in command* -Taevy

*tackles him out of the tree and they both go tumbling down**uses his strength and upper hand to make Taevy land on his stomach while he landed safely on top**was about to deliver a fatal blow to the back of the head when he was taken away by a few of the remaining rouges* -Featherwing

*gets to his paws* You've put on some muscle, my queen. And you've certainly gotten a lot fiestier. -Taevy

Taevy! *shoves his way forward, a trail of fatally injured rouges and blood behind him* -Blackpelt

Hello there, Blackpelt. You seem to have done a number on my brothers. *smirks* And they seem to have done a number on you. Maybe you should have come to fight me first. I won't go easy on you because you're weakened. -Taevy

I wouldn't wish for it. *snarls and charges him, throwing his weight under and up into his stomach* -Blackpelt

*fights with him for a few short moments before seizing an opportunity and flinging Blackpelt hard into the tree, cutting open the old scar along his back in the process* You put up a good fight, that's for sure. But you seem to be losing a lot of blood. -Taevy

*Sees his brother's motionless body* Blackpelt! *breaks free of the cats he was fighting and tackles Taevy away* -Featherwing
*jumps at Stump loosening his grip on Treepaw* -Silverpaw
*using the break in his stance to put his claws deep in Stump's chest and neck* -Treepaw
•looks over at Mistybreeze in shock that she was the one who gave away the information and shakes his head trying to get ride of the thought while doing so feels his neck start to feel wet as a cat cut his neck open•
Snowstep

•snarls at Silverpaw and then looks at Treepaw with wide eyes as his. Claws dug into his neck•
Stump•

Featherwing! •calls out to his mate trying to make his way to him•
Crowtail

•nods and touches his nose to his head• may star clan guide you Timberwolf....•steps back and goes to help Hazelpaw•
Boulderpaw
*glances back, and once he sees Blackpelt his smug expression shatters. His heart stops beating and his blood runs cold* "Blackpelt," *growls. Starts flinging cats out of his way, making his way towards Blackpelt* ~ Thorntail

^ See! He cares!
*tackles the rogue on Snowstep and hisses, arching her back* ~ Shiverpaw
*continues ripping and tearing at Taevy's body* -Featherwing

*snarls slightly and does his best to shake him off* They really turned you useless when you went back to that clan! -Taevy

*let's go when Lizard's blood starts spilling out nonstop**spits and coughs, trying to get the rancid taste out of her mouth* Boulderpaw! My dad! Is my dad okay? -Hazelpaw

*keeps his claws in him, driving them deeper and deeper* For Smokepaw...-Treepaw
•gaspes for air looking taking a few steps before falling over•
Snowstep