Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28651-28700 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Thankfully we're good. No symptoms of any cough at all. -Featherwing

What do you think we should eat? -Scorchgaze

*grabs out for his hind legs to trip him* -Sunflowerpaw

Honestly I'm not sure. I guess I should work on making friends huh? -Darkmist

*grins and sits up proudly* Who do you think is going to win this? -Pantherpaw

I was too caught off guard to notice. *gives her an amused look* Why? Afraid a new warrior might outdo you? -Wrenflight

You know if we do spar you'll have to get the thorns out of your rear first. Wouldn't want to log them in any deeper. -Blackpaw

Falconstar owes me big time for this. *huffs* Enough trash talk you two. Put the words into action. -Redshadow
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
I'm leaning towards Sunflowerpaw. ~ Ambershade

I'm just wondering how much it's going to take for me to make you forget all about her. *slowly drags her tongue across his muzzle, before nipping at his mouth* ~ Shiverwind

Fine! *spits, jumping to her paws* Here, I'll even help you. *grabs Blackpaw's scruff and hauls him to his paws* ~ Thunderpaw
Why do I need to get Scorchgaze? Don't you know what you're doing? ~ Pebblepaw

You let Pantherpaw get the upper hand, and that's it. You seemed like you were a little absent. ~ Duskstorm
Any particular reason? -Pantherpaw

Really trying to win our bet huh? *moves in front of her, brushing their muzzles together* Why don't you show me what you've got and I'll be the judge of when you've put me in a good enough mood. -Wrenflight

*yanks away from her* Starclan why do you have to be so infuriating?! *Crouches with an angry lash of his tail* -Blackpaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
I’m only an apprentice. •gives him a look• With not that much training I don’t know everything. Can you just go get him it will make all of this a lot easier for the both of us.
Swamppaw

Okay fair enough. •huffs glancing over at his sister then back to the sparring cats•
Buckpaw

•hops away quickly and shoots a paw out at her legs•
Driftpaw

Oh I’m sure you can do that you already have Strongbreeze it seems. •laughs• Hopefully Wrenflight won’t steal him away from you.
Tanglewhisker

I’m open for anything!
Tigerfang

Same with me you cats can go ahead and pick.
Crowtail
She seems more confident than Driftpaw. Sometimes, that makes all the difference. I thought they would be a good match because Driftpaw can come across as... easily swayed. ~ Ambershade

I trust you to be an honest judge. *pushes him onto his back and comes to his side, and licks his neck, slowly.* I need you to be receptive of me... ~ Shiverwind

See that, Redshadow? That's where sportsmanship gets you! *nips at his tail as he brushes past her* ~ Thunderpaw

Fine. Just admit you don't know what you're doing, then. *goes and fetches Scorchgaze* ~ Pebblepaw

*turns quickly and pounces on his back, pushing down on his shoulders* -Sunflowerpaw

Hey the three of us can be friends! -Darkmist

A nice snow rabbit sounds delicious. *grabs one from the pile and looks to Pebblepaw* Do you boys need help? -Scorchgaze

You think? *scoffs lightly* I don't know what my brother sees in him. -Pantherpaw

I swear I'm nothing but. *brushes a paw firmly along her side* -Wrenflight

I don't need you to yank me around. How is that sportsman like? -Blackpaw
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Berryfrost says her stomach hurts and Swamppaw doesn't know why. ~ Pebblepaw

*purrs quietly* Not everyone needs to brag and be boastful, Pantherpaw. Driftpaw will become more confidence as he gains experience, probably. ~ Ambershade

I can tell. *brushes her tail against his length* *lightly brushes their muzzles together before kissing him, slow but passionate* ~ Shiverwind

You're so whiney, Blackpaw. How about I help you lay back down, then? *suddenly growls and bowls into him, knocking him down* ~ Thunderpaw
•holds his tongue at his comment and takes a deep breathe when he leaves• Was no need for that comment..•says to himself•
Swamppaw

•was taken by surprise as he gets pinned down and starts to squirm beneath her before giving up•
Driftpaw

Snow rabbit sounds amazing..unless you are needed like it seems. •says nodding to Pebblepaw•
Tigerfang

•purrs seeing his son• Morning pebblepaw.
Crowtail

Oh think you can handle hanging out with the young toms?
Tanglewhisker
Okay I'll see what I can do. You guys go ahead and get started eating. *hurries to the medicine cat den* All right Berryfrost let's have a look. *gently feels her stomach* Did you eat anything recently that tasted off? -Scorchgaze

Probably just thanks to the help of my brother. -Pantherpaw

Pantherpaw shut it. -Badgerpaw

That was a compliment on your part! -Pantherpaw

And an insult to Driftpaw so like I said, shut it. -Badgerpaw

*pricks her flank lightly with his claws, surprised by her touch**winds his tongue with hers as he pulls her closer* -Wrenflight

*wraps his paws around her shoulders and yanks her into him, working to pin her down with his size* -Blackpaw
*moves off Driftpaw and reaches out a paw to help him up* You know I think you could have gotten me if you used your weight against me. -Sunflowerpaw

Your mate really can't catch a break huh Tigerfang? -Featherwing

Hey it's not like I'm that old. -Darkmist
Thanks..says as she helps him up• Yeah I never thought about though I’m not the best fighter I’ll be honest..•says a bit embarrassed•
Driftpaw

Can say that again. •calls out from behind them•
Buckpaw

He really can’t. •sighs worriedly• He really shouldn’t be going back and forth into the medicine den.
Tigerfang

Well you are older you know and they love to talk about some weird stuff.
Tanglewhisker
*snorts in amusement* -Pantherpaw

You lost too, Buckpaw, so I wouldn't be so cocky if I were you. -Badgerpaw

All right you three that's enough. -Frecklenose

*nudges Driftpaw lightly* Don't worry about it. I wasn't very good at it either, I had to practice a ton. -Sunflowerpaw

Maybe you should talk to Falconstar. At least he can order Scorchgaze to stay out. -Featherwing

Weird stuff? Weird how? -Darkmist
Yeah well Skyheart is her mentor you know and you know how hard he can be. •points out• but whatever.
Buckpaw

•twitches his ears at their comments and nodding and making his way over to the group staying quiet•
Driftpaw

Even I don’t think he would manage to hold him back. •says amused• If he won’t listen to me he won’t listen to Falconstar.
Tigerfang

I don’t know Pa maybe you should go find out yourself. •chuckles•
Tanglewhisker
*pads over to Buckpaw* Don't be so mean to Driftpaw. -Sunflowerpaw

*brushes his tail over his back comfortingly* Don't let them get to you, bunny. We'll train twice as hard as they do and turn you into a killing machine. -Badgerpaw

Okay Badgerpaw your turn. Pick who you want to spar. -Frecklenose

Pantherpaw. *moves into the hollow* -Badgerpaw

Gonna get revenge for me teasing your boyfriend? *mocks as she follows him* -Pantherpaw

Then you'll really have to go below the belt. Make Sweetbriar do it. *laughs a bit* He wouldn't dare upset his little girl. -Featherwing

Well now you're making me worried and I don't want to. *gives him an amused look then notices Strongbreeze* I should check on him though. He looks worried. *pads over to him* Strongbreeze what's going on? -Darkmist
Hi dad. Did anyone tell you that I'm going to train as a medicine cat now? ~ Pebblepaw

I-I don't think so... my chest felt tight yesterday. I'm tired. But I don't have a cough. ~ Berryfrost

Go Pantherpaw! ~ Ambershade

*hums into his mouth, deepening the kiss as he pulls her closer* *presses her lower half against his, and slowly begins to grind* ~ Shiverwind

*throws her weight against his, breaking free of his hold on her* *swipes her paw hard against his muzzle* ~ Thunderpaw

And you aren't running a fever either. *stops when he feels that her stomach was slightly hardened**lowers his voice to a whisper* Are you pregnant? -Scorchgaze

I got this easy. -Pantherpaw

*tackles her immediately, throwing her down under his much larger size* -Badgerpaw

*hits the dirt with a grunt and kicks out viciously at his chest and stomach* -Pantherpaw

*grips her hips tightly between his paws, groaning slightly as she moves against him* Gotta say you're pretty good at improving my mood. -Wrenflight

*cuffs her repeatedly on her shoulders and chest, pushing her back trying to corner her* -Blackpaw

If you two hurt each other I'm letting Falconstar rip into you. -Redshadow
•smiles at his comment and sits to watch•
Driftpaw

Kick his tail Pantherpaw! •says before looking at Sunflowerpaw• I’m being nice enough.
Buckpaw

•listens in and nods to Scorchgaze• She is.
Swamppaw

•shakes his head but purrs loudly• I didn’t but that’s amazing! What jade you change to that position though?
Crowtail

•looks up quickly a bit caught off guard in thought• Oh hey Darkmist…Berryfrost isn’t feeling very good..
Strongbreeze

Oh that would really do it I bet. •laughs and lays down with the rabbit•
Tigerfang

*flattens her ears* Not very far along... ~ Berryfrost

Well, I aim to impress. *grinds a little harder, faster* ~ Shiverwind

*strikes out at him, pushing back* ~ Shiverwind
I would argue with you but I don't know if it's worth it. *gives him an amused look* -Sunflowerpaw

*tosses Pantherpaw to the side by the scruff and pounces on top of her, getting ready to pin her head down* -Badgerpaw

*thrashes under him, trying desperately to break free* -Pantherpaw

*glances at Ambershade* Looks like your apprentice may have poked the bear. *shakes her head in amusement as she watches the apprentices spar* -Frecklenose

*paces in Falconstar's den* I'm so worried. I don't want anything to happen to Berry. -Sweetbriar

I can tell it hasn't been very long. The only way I noticed is because your stomach has started to harden. That happens when a she-cat is carrying to provide extra protection. But you're having stomach pains... Berryfrost I don't want to scare you but this pregnancy may not take. -Scorchgaze

*frowns* Does she have the cough? -Darkmist

Shit! *huffs and squeezes her tighter* I'm very impressed..*pulls her into another deep kiss, his own hips moving with her* -Wrenflight

*charges forward and head butts her chest with force* -Blackpaw
•shakes his head• No she said she was having stomach pains and we don’t know why.
Strongbreeze

•looks a bit confused• What is that suppose to mean?
Buckpaw

•nudges Bloodmoon• Time to wake up beautiful.
Foxclaw

•takes a peice of the rabbit and pushes it to Featherwing• here eat up.
Tigerfang
I'm sorry Strongbreeze. Hopefully they can have her feeling better. Can I do anything for you? -Darkmist

You're just very set in your opinions. -sunflowerpaw

Ughhh do I have to? -Bloodmoon

Thanks. *eats his share* So how does retirement feel? Do you miss the warrior day to day life or is retirement much better? -Featherwing
It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for her to be humbled *says carefully, even as she watched the match with concern* ~ Ambershade

Does she just have the cough? Or something else as well? ~ Falconstar

*stares at Scorchgaze with wide, horrified eyes* It- it has to take! I already told Strongbreeze, and we're discussing kit names... ~ Berryfrost

*moans softly, smirking against him* Want to be even more impressed? *without waiting, breaks their kiss and begins licking his neck, before moving to his chest* ~ Shiverwind

*'humphs' as the wind is crushed from her lungs, but digs her paws into his pelt and drags him with her, rolling until she lands on top* *slams his head against the ground* ~ Thunderpaw

Unless you can make her magically feel better not really I’m just sitting here waiting at this point. •says glancing back• Did you ever have problems like this with your mate?
Strongbreeze

Well okay fair enough..Cmon Pantherpaw don’t let him pin you! •calls out to her• You did good by the way. •says turning back to Sunflowepaw• It would have been really embarrassing if you lost to him cause I’ve lost to you before.
Buckpaw

The answer is yes. You have duties! •chuckles•
Foxclaw

I’ve been enjoying it while I can I’ll be honest. It’s nice a quiet atleast for the most part.
Tigerfang
*pulls her into a headlock and keeps her pinned on her stomach* Tap! -Badgerpaw

*grits her teeth and finally taps out, gasping as he lets her go* I swear I'm going to beat you one day! -Pantherpaw

I'll be waiting. -Badgerpaw

Okay mentors who now? -Frecklenose

Her stomach was hurting. She seemed to be in a lot of pain. -Sweetbriar

I don't know anything for certain, but unfortunately I don't know what else could be causing pains this early on. If you start bleeding then...well that would pretty much confirm a miscarriage. -Scorchgaze

Mmm pretty damn good so far. *huffs and lays his head back, letting her do as she pleased* -Wrenflight

*hisses in pain as his head smacks the ground**brings up his hind legs and punts her hard in the chest* -Blackpaw
Should have Duskstorm and Frecklenose go! Since he wants to defend his honor so badly!
Buckpaw

•listens closely as Scorchgaze explains everything and looks a bit worried•
Swamppaw

•shakes his head but purrs loudly• I didn’t but that’s amazing! What jade you change to that position though?
Crowtail
When Flaxenrose was pregnant there were a lot of complications. It was so rough on her body and then she was sick when she gave birth. -Darkmist

Everyone wins and loses some. *smiles at his compliments* -Sunflowerpaw

I guess you're right. *stands with a stretch* How do you feel? -Bloodmoon

I'm glad you guys are finally getting some peace. -Featherwing
Bet that was terrifying…how did you manage with all that?
Strongbreeze

Yeah that’s true..•says turning back to her•
Buckpaw

•purrs loudly• Nice job Badgey!
Driftpaw

I feel good I think I might even be good enough for a patrol! •purrs• That’s if I’m aloud.
Foxclaw

I know no more duties no more worries! Well scratch that last part but still!
Tigerfang
Badgerpaw wins! *announces* Ivyfrost has the strongest apprentice and she isn't even here to see it. Shame. ~ Duskstorm

*walks over to Pantherpaw and noses her* Are you okay? ~ Ambershade

Are she and Strongbreeze trying to... expand their family? ~ Falconstar

But if I'm not bleeding then it's fine, right?! ~ Berryfrost

*smiles* Scorchgaze said that I should think about it because, basically, I'm special. ~ Pebblepaw

*pauses when she reaches the soft of his stomach, paying extra attention there and making sure to lick it firmly* ~ Shiverwind

*snarls and unsheathes her claws, digging them into his pelt, clinging onto him like a tick* ~ Thunderpaw
I was a pretty big wreck with worry the whole time. But I kept a strong face on for Flaxenrose. She needed me to be there to comfort her. -Darkmist

Thanks bunny. *sits beside him, bumping him playfully* -Badgerpaw

Yeah I'm fine. *rubs her neck as she sits up* It wasn't that bad. -Pantherpaw

Ohh I don't know about that Buckpaw. If he lost to me think about how much that would embarrass him. *flicks her tail in amusement* Well was that enough training for today? -Frecklenose

Oh yes! We'll have to check with Falconstar. -Bloodmoon

*chuckles* I have to admit I'm jealous. -Featherwing

I know they were talking about it at the beginning of the season. Why...do you think she's pregnant?! -Sweetbriar

It might not be. I really don't want to scare you but I need to be honest. -Scorchgaze

*shudders under her* StarClan sake Shiver...-Wrenflight

What the hell! *snarls and tries to shove her off* -Blackpaw
Just checking. *quickly takes her spot with the other mentors* ~ Ambershade

Excuse me! Who do you think has always been Falconstar's sparring partner? ~ Duskstorrn

*Shrugs* I have no idea, but I'm sure if she was, then she would have told you. I just haven't heard of this cough making anybody's stomach hurt. ~ Falconstar

*nods, slowly* No, it's fine, I understand. Okay. What do you think I should do? ~ Berryfrost

Tell me to back off if I start to go too far... *licks lower again* ~ Shiverwind

*digs her claws in deeper, pulling herself closer to him* *lunges forward, missing his jugular, but latches onto his shoulder, digging her fangs in* ~ Thunderpaw
•grins at his mentors reaction• True Frecklenose wouldn’t want him to beembarrassed in front of all these apprentices right Sunflowerpaw?
Buckpaw

Really showed her, her place. •laughs• but you don’t have to be so aggressive for my sake you know.
Driftpaw

Guess that’s all I can do as of now isn’t it? •smiles weakly• So What are you up to?
Strongbreeze

You know if you are feeling old you can always join us! I know rowtail looks like he has. Few more moon cycles in him. •chuckles•
Tigerfang

-“gets to his paws slowly and starts to make his way out-“ Well come on I need fresh air anyways•
Foxclaw

Sunflowerpaw, hold your tongue. ~ Duskstorm
*nods slightly to Duskstorm* -Sunflowerpaw

And I'm sure because of you sparring with your brother you're used to losing. *shoots him a grin* You and I could settle this another time. For now the focus is the apprentices. -Frecklenose

*paces more anxiously now* But what if she doesn't even know she's pregnant? -Sweetbriar

I'll get you some herbs to soothe the pain and hopefully calm your stomach. -Scorchgaze

Ohh you're not going to hear a word out of me. *brushes his tail teasingly over her stomach* -Wrenflight

*yowls in pain and smacks her on the back of the head, trying to break her grip* -Blackpaw

Thunderpaw! That's enough! -Redshadow
Well to be honest it's not like I do it on purpose. It's just when they talk to you like that it really pisses me off. -Badgerpaw

Oh being teased by my son. Nothing new there. -Darkmist

Ugh that's what I get for picking a younger mate. *purrs in amusement* I might be getting close to joining you soon enough. -Featherwing

*hurries after him* I'm so glad to see you moving around again. -Bloodmoon
Frankly, the moves I want to put on you feel inappropiate in front of the apprentices. Your daughter included. ~ Duskstorm

Come here, Sweet. *pats the space beside him in their nest* ~ Falconstar

*nods* Okay. ~ Berryfrost

*smiles at Crowtail* Scorchgaze said that I should think about it because, basically, I'm special. ~ Pebblepaw

You sure? *finally touches his member lightly* Forget about Ambershade yet? ~ Shiverwind

*releases Blackpaw, panting, a dark gleam in her eyes* ~ Thunderpaw
•pouts• Mouse dung I wanted to see him get put in his place. •grumbles and nudges Sunflowerpaw• One day.
Buckpaw

Scorchgaze what are good herbs for that?
Swamppaw

•purrs and noses his sons head• Well I’m glad that you are doing something like this I never thought I would have a medicine cat as a son!
Crowtail
Well I still appreciate it a lot I gotta make it up to you later.
Driftpaw

Ah so the normal then, you really need to make more friends.
Strongbreeze

You and me both I just want to be able to run again.
Foxclaw

Well I’m sure we can make room for you I suppose. •says teasingly•
Tigerfang
You're proud of me, right? It's very important to the Clan. ~ Pebblepaw
Ofcourse I’m proud of you Pebblepaw like I said having a medicine cat in the family is special! How many cats can say that?
Crowtail

Duskstorm! *shoves him playfully* Okay I think that's enough for the day. Time for the young ones to get back to camp before you really scar them. *shakes her head in disbelief and amusement* -Frecklenose

*settles into the nest and sighs slightly* Sorry. I just don't know what I'd do if something happened to her. -Sweetbriar

Borage. It has many uses. Helping milk production, reducing fevers, and curing stomach and chest pains. *grabs some from the storage and passes it to Berryfrost* -Scorchgaze

*groans slightly* If I say yes I have a feeling you'll stop. -Wrenflight

*stands with a wince* Damnit Thunderpaw! Did you have to bite me! -Blackpaw

Okay let's get you back. *starts leading them* -Redshadow

*perks slightly* Absolutely bunny. -Badgerpaw

Yeah I know I know. Everyone makes it seem like I'm a loner though. -Darkmist

I'm sure you will soon love. -Bloodmoon

You better! *Flicks him playfully with his tail* You guys have a whole den to yourselves. Must be nice. -Featherwing
*purrs* Good. I'm going to work my tail off to be the best medicine cat in StormClan! ~ Pebblepaw

You heard her. Let's get back to camp. *leads the way* Walk with me, Buckpaw. ~ Duskstorm

*begins grooming her shoulders* I can tell; you're tense. But we have well-trained... well, we have two medicine cats now, and two is better than one. Plus Scorchgaze. They'll take good care of her. ~ Falconstra

*laps it up* ~ Berryfrost

You're right. *finally, (finally!) gives his length a long, firm lick* What about Rainsplash? ~ Shiverwind

You could have bit back *retorts* *walks behind Redshadow and Black, slowly loosing that gleam in her eyes, realizing what she'd done* ~ Thunderpaw

*glances from Duskstorm to Frecklenose then turns to her mentor* Any idea what's going on with them? -Pantherpaw

*nudges her daughter as they start walking* You did well sweetheart. -Frecklenose

Thank you mama. *purrs happily* -Sunflowerpaw

I know. Do you think my father will be enough to train them though? -Sweetbriar

Would you think some water? -Scorchgaze

*digs his claws into the ground with a restrained moan* W-What about her? -Wrenflight

Yeah well I like to follow the code! -Blackpaw

Stop bickering you two. -Redshadow
Oh really now you have competition stil you know with Swamppaw. •chuckles a bit• But I’m sure you will be one of the best if not the best!
Crowtail

•blinks and nods separating from Sunflowerpaw and pads besides his mentor curiously•
Buckpaw

•nods as he takes it all in• Okay is their anything else I should know? •says wearily•
Swamppaw

•starts to follow the rest of them and whispers• Is Frecklenose and Duskstorm a thing?
Driftpaw

Oh we are just teasing you we all know you are great.
Strongbreeze

•looks around as he makes his way out of the den• well what do you want to do for now?
Foxclaw

You have no clue! We have no one to disturb us it’s so darn peaceful.
Tigerfang
I'm not worried about Swamppaw. He doesn't seem to know as much as the Clan thinks. ~ Pebblepaw

How do you think you did? ~ Duskstorm

*shakes her head* No idea. But Duskstorm is handsome, and charming. And single. I think they're just flirting. ~ Ambershade

*nuzzles her shoulders* No. I don't. But if Pebblepaw has dreams from StarClan then maybe they'll send a StarClan guide to train them... at least, StarClan seems to have a plan. ~ Falconstar

Are you thinking about her when you're with me? *begins licking quicker, firmer, getting the hang of it* ~ Shiverwind

*clamps her mouth shut, glowering* ~ Thunderpaw
I think for now that's it Swamppaw. We just need to keep an eye on her. -Scorchgaze

I don't think so bunny. -Badgerpaw

Well I appreciate it. -Darkmist

Are you hungry at all? -Bloodmoon

We wouldn't be crashing your fun then if we retired? *laughs* -Featherwing

What's so fun about flirting? Why does everyone seem to do it? -Pantherpaw

I really hope so. *noses his head* Thank you for being so comforting. -Sweetbriar

No. *tenses as he feels himself approaching climax* I'm just enjoying the moment. -Wrenflight

*takes them into camp and nudges Blackpaw to the medicine cat den* Go get checked out. -Redshadow

*gives Thunderpaw a frustrated look before heading inside* -Blackpaw
Uh well besides not being able to defend your honor i think i did okay....I could have focused more and i would have beaten Pantherpaw. *states confidently*
Buckpaw

Then what do you think? Tell me whatcha think. *purrs*
Driftpaw

*nudges him* Dont be to harsh on him Pebblepaw he didnt really have anyone to help him out you know.
Crowtail

*nods his head* OKay ill make sure to do that then. *says quickly re saying everything that Scorchgaze just told him to himself before looking at Blackpaw* What happened to you? *says quickly making his way over to him*
Swamppaw

Nah if anything you would make it more enjoyable.
Tigerfang

Oh starving. Think their is anything in the prey pile that would make our mouths drool?
Foxclaw

*gets to his paws* No problem. *sighs* I just wish i knew what was going on in there.
Strongbreeze
Well I think cats can flirt without being in a relationship. *bumps him lightly* -Badgerpaw

Training for a little rough with Thunderpaw. Don't worry too much. It's just a bite and some scratches. I'm okay. *smiles reassuringly though he winced slightly as he moved his shoulder* Definitely could use some herbs though to soothe this. -Blackpaw

Aww how nice. You know my mate and I consider you and Scorchgaze to be two of our closest friends. -Featherwing

Hmm how does squirrel sound? Maybe they have a fat juicy one for us. -Bloodmoon

I'm sure they'll let you know once they're done. *pats his back comfortingly* Are you hungry? Maybe you should eat something. -Darkmist
Very good. We'll do a few more one-on-one sessions and then I'm sure you'll defend our honor next time. ~ Duskstorm

I guess not. *watches Blackpaw head into the medicine cat den, noticing his shoulder. sees Thunderpaw pad in behind him, and rolls his eyes* Why are Skyheart and Hushpool's kits such brutes? ~ Pebblepaw

I think that's part of my duties, now. I suppose I ought to extend that comfort to the medicine cat den. *licks his mate's head before standing up and padding towards the den* ~ Falconstar

*looks at Redshadow as Blackpaw goes to the den* So. Aren't you going to say something? ~ Thunderpaw

It's sort of difficult to explain. But... it's a sort of admiration. A cat will look at you different than they look at anyone else, in the best way. Their voice is different. Their touch is different. It's fun, with the right cat. Very awkward with the wrong cat. *thinks about her kiss with Wrenflight and huffs* ~ Ambershade

*tilts her head, making sure to lick every inch, her paws warm on his stomach* You ever climax before, Wren? ~ Shiverwind
*nudges her daughter once they return to camp* Go eat with your friends darling. -Frecklenose

Bye mama! *hurries to get something to eat* -Sunflowerpaw

*purrs softly and follows him out, going back to Strongbreeze* -Sweetbriar

Well I was hoping maybe you'd have something to say first. Want to tell me why you were so aggressive? -Redshadow

Oh. Well I guess I kind of get it then. -Pantherpaw

By myself. *groans* It's been a while though. And it's definitely never felt this good. -Wrenflight