Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27001-27050 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Is he the biggest troublemaker in the clan? -Ivorykit

Of course, but the rules help. Cats would get in even more dangerous situations without them. -Sweetbriar

I don't have the resolve and you don't have the patience. *chuckles slightly* -Treetail

I would have taken him down after I broke free! I was already working on it when you jumped him! -Bloodmoon
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
One of them. •chuckles• I think some of the newer warriors might take that slot though.
Strongbreeze

But we still have dangerous situations with them. •sits down confused•
Flamekit

•nods in agreement• Yea…he is a complicated one…
Flintstripe

He could have killed one of us if he really wanted to though. •says thinking back•
Foxclaw

•sits down at the freshkill pile as he listens to them• You two are seriously having that debate right now?
Tanglewhisker
Like who? -Ivorykit

Those things are unavoidable, sweetheart, but it would be worse if we didn't have rules. -Sweetbriar

I'm sure it's just a phase. -Treetail

Well what would you rather talk about? How hot Frecklenose is? *teases* -Bloodmoon
Oh not sure yet but their are some contestants. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

Ill believe you if you let us have honey. *says determinly*
Flamekit

Oh pray to starclan i hope so! *says making his way into camp*
Flinstripe

*cuffs her over the head a bit rougher then intended* You would like that wouldn't you?
Tanglewhisker

Hey watch your paws. *says to him*
Foxclaw
Are you one of them? -Ivorykit

*gives him an amused look* I don't think so young man. -sweetbriar

*Pads over to the kits* Miss us? -Treetail

Papa! -Ivorykit

What's that supposed to mean? -Bloodmoon
Pfftt me noway! Im a good well trained warrior i wouldn't cause trouble. *says as they show up*
Strongbreeze

*narrows his eyes at her and turns to his parents* Papa! *darts to them quickly*
Flamekit

*purrs down at the kits* Seems so.
Flintstripe

Means you just want to hear me gush about my crush. *says amused tossing a robin at her*
Tanglewhisker
Have you been good? -Treetail

Ah so it is a crush! *Snickers* -Bloodmoon
Yea we were realy good! We didnt do anything bad.
Flamekit

*gives them an amused look*
STrongbreeze

Well thats good. *nuzzles the kits* Sweets thanks again.
Flintstripe

Gah shut up you two you got me happy?
Tanglewhisker
Anytime. *turns to Strongbreeze* Want to get some prey? -Sweetbriar

*laughs* this is all just payback for you pestering Foxclaw cause I think his dad is hot. -Bloodmoon
Oh yes please. *stands to his paws and heads towards the pile*
Strongbreeze

*watches them go and looks down at Ivorykit* Do anything fun?
Flinttripe

*shrugs amused* I guess we can say that. Well either way thanks for having my back you two.
Tanglewhisker

*nods givving his mate a look* No problem, and did you really have to bring that up?
Foxclaw
What should we eat? *follows after stretching* -Sweetbriar

We played ball. Flamekit won but I was close! -Ivorykit

Okay okay sorry! *bumps Tanglewhisker* We'll always have your back, goof. -Bloodmoon
Im down for anything. *says quickly* Those kits are great by the way.
Strongbreeze

Oh really? Well im sure you had it for awhile atleast.
Flintstripe

*takes a mouse from the pile and settles down* But you know id becareful now when you two are out for Sunheart i dont think he is a fan of you guys anymore. *says inbetween bites*
Tanglewhisker

Yeah thats true after yesterday and today i woudln't be surprised if we were on his bad side. *licks his mate* You know keep bringing my dad into this ill start complementing how attractive your mother and sister are.
Foxclaw
They certainly have a lot of personality. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

I did for a little bit. I just need to build up more energy. -Ivorykit

All right I get it, no more dad talk! *tugs on his ear lightly before shrugging* I've never particularly liked Sunheart anyway so I don't care if he hates me. He wouldn't touch us again and if he did my dad would murder him. -Bloodmoon
Yea i overheard your discussion with Flamekit and he did not back down.
Strongbreeze

Oh im sure you will you are still growing to so im sure it will just get easier for you.
Flintstripe

Oh yeah if he were to ever find out that Sunheart ever hurt you that would be the end for him. *laughs* We know how much he cares about his little girls. *teases*
FOxclaw

*snickers in agreement* Yeah you know we really wanted to we could just have him get in another scuffle with you and sick your dad on him.
Tanglewhisker
He's like a mini version of my brother, but with the stubbornness doubled. -Sweetbriar

I hope so. *nuzzles against his leg* But what if I stay small and slow? -Ivorykit

Yeah but I guess we should avoid it. We'd leave three apprentices without a dad and that'd be rough. If I didn't have my dad I'd probably actually kill someone. *washes her paws* Even though he does some weird stuff. -Bloodmoon
Oh rough. •purrs• I’m sure he will grow out of it he has to right? Now what did you pick out to eat?
Strongbreeze

Oh please look at me do you think you will grow up to be small and slow? •says gently•
Flintstripe

•paws at Treetail• Papa can we have honey now?
Flamekit

•nods thinking• Yeah I guess that’s true I don’t want Swamppaw and them to have to go through that..but what does he do that is so weird?
Tanglewhisker

Oh yeah I’m curious aswell.
Foxclaw
A nice vole. -Sweetbriar

*purrs up at him* No papa. I wanna be just like you. -Ivorykit

Oh well since you've been so good sure. *nuzzles him* I'll get you some fresh honey so we don't keep stealing it from the medicine cats. How does that sound? Nice fresh honey. -Treetail

Well he sleeps with Featherwing for one. I don't think they know that I know, but I've known for a while. -Bloodmoon
Oh sounds delicious •says laying down watching camp yawning lightly•
Strongbreeze

You shouldn’t want to be just like me though you should want to be yourself.
Flintstripe

•nods his head quickly• Yes please! •perks up excitedly•
Flamekit

•spots out part of his mouse• No way! You are kissing right? Those two? And how did you even find out of that is true?
Tanglewhisker

Yeah I’m with Tanglewhisker no way that’s true.
Foxclaw
So when are you and Berry going to join me and Falconstar on that double date? *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Oh well I'll do my best papa. -Ivorykit

All right wait here. *pads out of camp* -Treetail

My ma told me that when I take a mate I need to make sure he makes me happy and isn't afraid to go above and beyond to do things for me like my pa does for her. I asked her what he does and she wouldn't tell me directly, but her, my pa, Featherwing and sometimes Crowtail will go out of camp for a long while. When they come back my dad always smells heavily of Featherwing and vice versa. Plus, if you watch them in camp sometimes they get really touchy. -Bloodmoon
Oh you know whenever your mate has the time for us.
Strongbreeze

I know you will. •nuzzles him• Come on let’s warm up in the den.
Flintstripe.

•sits down waiting patiently•
Flamekit

•raises an eye• oh well that’s an interesting combination of cats I guess…and now that I think about it they were pretty buddy buddy in the other camp.
Foxclaw

So is your dad into toms then? Or does your mom just like kinky stuff?
Tanglewhisker
We could make some time in a couple days. As long as you aren't still nervous. *teases* -Sweetbriar

*nods and climbs up on his back* Carry me! -Ivorykit

*returns after a bit with a honeycomb* Here you go bud. *drops it for him* -Treetail

Knowing my parents, it was definitely my ma's idea. My pa does whatever she wants to make her happy. Be thankful I'm not the same or you two would be in trouble. *teases* -Bloodmoon
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Nah i think im fine. *says amused* Dont worry i wont freak out infront of your man.
Strongbreeze

*laughs amused* Fine fine lets go. *says carrying him to the den and nest*
Flintstripe

*shakes excitedly as he returns wiggling as he puts it down and takes it quickly making his way to the nursery* I got honey! *says to his brother as he makes his way in*
Flamekit

Uh first off im not your mate. *chuckles* So i wouldn't be in that position so good luck Foxclaw.
Tanglewhisker

*nuzzles his mates neck* I wouldn't mind helping my mate with whatever she wants.
Foxclaw
Well good. Everyone just thinks he's so scary, but I promise he's a softie at heart. -Sweetbriar

Flamekit you better share that! *follows after them* -Treetail

*purrs* Luckily for you then I'm not into seeing you mate another tom. That's definitely not my thing. So far Tanglewhisker is the only one here with any kinks. *teases* -Bloodmoon
Yeah yeah you keep saying that but we wont believe it till we see it. *chuckles*
Storngbreeze

*almost mocks him in a mimic but stops himself* I will papa! *says taking half of it and noses the other to his brother*
Flamekit

*sets Ivorykit down*
Flintstripe

Well thank starclan then. *teases* Cause honestly i dont know if i would be able to do that for you. *chuckles*
Foxclaw

*gives her a look* Oh whatever!
Tanglewhisker
I'm sure you'll see it soon enough. -Sweetbriar

*purrs happily and digs into his half* -Ivorykit

*presses against his mate and watches them happily* You boys are getting so big. -Treetail

Relax Tanglewhisker, I'm only teasing you a bit. *leans her head against Foxclaw's shoulder* -Bloodmoon
Mhmm *stretches and yawns* Well just let me know when you have the time.
Strongbreeze

*sits happily enjoying the honey*
Flamekit

Where did you even manage to find honey by the way love?
Flintstripe

*starts to groom her fur* You are such a bully sometimes. *laughs*
Foxclaw

Yea i know but you just wait ill start to tease you on something soon. *says amused and gets to his paws* Well im going to get some sleep you two have fun.
Tanglewhisker
Of course. Sleep well okay? -Sweetbriar

I noticed a hive while we were out. *purrs in amusement* It was mostly frozen over so no bees were really active so I was able to break of a piece easy. -Treetail

Good night. *purrs and nuzzles Foxclaw* I'm not a bully! I'm just playful. -Bloodmoon
*nods* will do and you aswell. *grins and makes his way back to the den*
Strongbreeze

Well aren't you a lucky tom. *laughs* Super lucky.
Flintstripe

*makes his way to the den and his nest*
Tanglewhisker

Bully, playful i think they go paw and paw. *licks her cheek* Well should we head to our nest aswell?
Foxclaw

That was strategic planning on my part! -Treetail

Probably. That way we can be useful in the morning. *tugs on his ear playfully as she gets up and heads inside the den* -Bloodmoon
Oh sure im sure you just got lucky. *snickers and settles down in the nest*
Flintstripe

*finishes his honey and curls up happily at Treetails stomach*
Flamekit

*follows her quickly purring and makes his way to the nest settling down and wainting for her before curling up*
Foxclaw
*sticks his tongue out at his mate before curling up around the kits* -Treetail
---

*nips at Foxclaw's ear playfully* Wake up, handsome. -Bloodmoon
*grumbles at her nip nuzzling up to her keeping his eyes closed* Its early though.....*mumbles*
Foxclaw

*makes his way out of the warriors den and over to the medicine den with a mouse in his mouth*
Tanglewhisker

*wakes up looking around seeing everyone was sleeping and quietly gets to his paws and makes his way out of the den*
Flamekit
*rolls her eyes in amusement* Okay then lazy tail. *licks his cheek before exiting the den* -Bloodmoon

*stretches in his nest, his head feeling better after a few days of rest* -Darkmist

*sneaks after him* Where are you going? -Ivorykit
*snuggles back up in his nest for a bit before getting up and following her out with a yawn*
Foxclaw

*pads dropping the mouse infront of him* Well you seem to be doing better pa.
Tanglewhisker

Im going to go find the honey. *grins* wanna find some with me?
Flamekit

Oh so you are awake? *Purrs* -Bloodmoon

Thank StarClan the constant pain is finally gone. I think a lot of the bruising has gone down. -Darkmist

Won't Swamppaw be mad if we get into his stuff? -Ivorykit
Oh i was always awake i just wanted to stay in the nest for a bit longer.
Foxclaw

Agreed im glad you are doing better.
Tanglewhisker

Thats why we wont get is stuff, I saw where papa went when he left camp and he wasn't gone for long so it has to be close.
Flamekit
Well what would you like to do? -Bloodmoon

How are you son? -Darkmist

O-Out of camp? But that isn't safe. -Ivorykit
Im sure its just near the entrance it will be quick in and out Ivorykit. *says quietly making his way confidently towards the entrance*
Flamekit

Im doing good had another run in with Sunheart while i was out of camp yesterday.
Tanglewhisker

Well since im still new here what do you think i should do? *teases*
Foxclaw
*hurries after him* But it's against the rules. -Ivorykit

*stiffens slightly* You're okay aren't you? He didn't touch you did he? -Darkmist

Ask to be put on a patrol so you get on Scorchgaze's good side. *teases* -Bloodmoon
We always follow the rules if we break them once it wont be that big of a deal. *comments looking around* You dont have to come if you dont want to. *says before slipping out*
Flamekit

*shakes his head* No im fine Bloodmoon and Foxclaw decided to jump him while i was busy talking to Frecklenose. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

*laughs* Where is he then ill go ahead and ask.
Foxclaw
B-But you shouldn't go alone. *presses close to him * -Ivorykit

*snorts in amusement* Well at least you have good friends. -Darkmist

Actually uh, I think he was still asleep with Tigerfang. So I'll go ask. -Bloodmoon
*looks around and sniffs the air trying to pick out Treetails scent and starts to follow it*
Flamekit

You can say that again. *says amused* They are as wild as always honestly.
Tanglewhisker

*nods quickly* Yeah best that you do.
Foxclaw
*shivers slightly* It's really cold out here. -Ivorykit

Well you're all young. Now is the time to have fun and enjoy having so much energy. -Darkmist

*licks his cheek before returning to the den* -Bloodmoon
*shivers a bit aswell* Yeah...Uh..Just stay close to me we can keep eachother warm. *says slowing his pace to make sure they wouldn't get seperated*
Flamekit

That just makes you sound older then you actually are pa. *laughs*
Tanglewhisker

*Sits down to wait*
Foxclaw

*yawns awake stretching and goes to nose the kits and blinks awake quickly* Treetail! *says prodding him awake* Where are the kits?
Flinstrtipe
*presses closer to him* How close is the honey? -Ivorykit

*chuckles softly* well I'm not getting any younger, you know. -Darkmist

*returns after a few minutes* Border patrol it is! -Bloodmoon

*jolts awake at his prod* They..*glances around the nursery before quickly getting to his paws* They're probably just out playing. *hurries from the den* -Treetail
*huffs confused when he loses the scent* Uh..Should be close papa wasn't gone to long so it should be around here..*glances around*
Flamekit

Oh starclan i know i mean look at you!
Tanglewhisker

*nods* Who is in charge? Please tell me not you. *grins*
Foxclaw

*looking around and makes his way out of the den looking around in a panic*
Flintstripe
M-Maybe we should just go back. -Ivorykit

Wow that's so rude. *swipes at him playfully* -Darkmist

Ha ha very funny. And no I'm not. He said Strongbreeze will lead it. -Bloodmoon

*follows their scent and his fur bristles as it heads toward the exit* -Treetail
Yea i think we should its cold and i lost the scent...*looks around* What way is back?
Flamekit

Truth hurts doesn't it pa? *ducks away* Now eat the mouse.
Tanglewhisker

Good choice. *smirks* And i thought it was extremely funny thank you very much.
Tanglewhisker

*looks over at Treetail making his way over to him quickly* Anything?
Flintstripe
*looks down at the snow and points to their pawsteps* We should just follow our steps. They'll take us back the way we came. -Ivorykit

They went outside! *doesn't waste anymore time, sprints from camp following their small paw prints in the snow* Flamekit! Ivorykit! -Treetail

*digs into the prey eagerly* I finally feel like I can keep prey down too. I haven't been able to eat hardly anything since I got hurt. -Darkmist

*bumps him lightly with a playful grin* Careful how much you tease me. I may not be into the same stuff as my ma but I could think of something even more devious for you to do. -Bloodmoon

*pads over to Strongbreeze* Well my father said he's putting you in charge of a border patrol. Mind if I tag along? -Sweetbriar
•nods and starts to follow them• make sure to stay next to me okay?
Flamekit

What!? •says loudly before following him•
Flintstripe

Well glad you can finally eat something then don’t want you starving on me.
Tanglewhisker

Oh like one give me an example. •purrs and looks up over at Flintstripe before he leaves• wonder what that was about.
Foxclaw

Ha no way! •says amused• Well who is on the patrol?
Strongbreeze