Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26751-26800 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs loudly* Thank you papa. -Ivorykit

I know. *licks his softly* Your papa and I are still figuring out this whole parenting thing. We just don't want to smother you too much. It's important you build relationships with all your family. -Treetail

*flexes her claws* if he tries anything he won't get very far. -Bloodmoon

*nods slightly* I know, but I can't tell you if you're going to do something rash. -Darkmist

He's talking with uncle Darkmist. *sighs* He and ma had a fight. A big one. Did she tell you that they separated? -Blackpaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Yea yea i know im the best. *purrs* And you are the cutest!
Flintstripe

Yea but you guys are always on your dates.
Flamekit

*nudges his friend thankfully* Thanks Bloodmoon but i should be fine he isnt dumb enough to do anything.
Tanglewhisker

We are brothers Darkmist you should be siding with me! *lashes his tail* So tell me.
Sunheart

*flattens his ears sadly* Yeah i heard...And they had a fight? Mama didn't get hurt did she?
Swamppaw
Really papa? -Ivorykit

Your father and I just love each other very much so we cherish our time together. But I promise we'll spend more time with you. -Treetail

Still. Just in case. I have your back. -Bloodmoon

Sunheart please! *sounds desperate* I can't tell you if you're going to hurt them! -Darkmist

Of course not. Dad wouldn't hurt her, you know that. -Blackpaw
Would i lie to you? *says drawing his tongue over his ear*
Flintstripe

Promise? You better promise and keep it though!
Flamekit

Yeah yeah i know thanks. *says before purring* Well i dont have to worry for now atleast it seems So what now?
Tanglewhisker

*grits his teeth and claws at the snow* Fine i wont touch them...So tell me Darkmist and tell me now.
Sunheart

Well you know what i mean...Mama is emotional..*says quietly*
Swamppaw
*purrs happily* No. -Ivorykit

I promise Flamekit. Your papa and I will still go on dates, but not as often. -Treetail

Wanna eat something? -Bloodmoon

*sighs heavily* Tanglewhisker....when I found out I tried to talk some sense into him, but he wouldn't listen to me. -Darkmist

*nudges him gently* She's fine. Mama's boy. *purrs in amusement* -Blackpaw
See now dont question your favorite daddy. *laughs* Okay you are all clean now.
Flintstripe

And not as long! *points out* Sometimes you guys play with us and then you both go away and leave us with grandpa or aunty. *points*
Flamekit

Yes please i didnt catch anything myself but that should be okay.
Tanglewhisker

*pads away from the two and waits for Sweetbriar*
Strongbreeze

*his eyes twitched hearing that name slowly looks back to where he last saw him leave and then looks back at Darkmist* Y-your son? YOUR SON IS WHO SHE IS SLEEPING WITH? *snarls at him*
Sunheart

Oh shut up you. *brightens up at his comment* How long are you here for?
Swamppaw
Thank you papa. *yawns sleepily* -Ivorykit

We'll try to cut down the time a little bit. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

Not that anyone would blame you. *catches her robin off the pile* Let's share this. -Bloodmoon

*Joins him* Sorry, I'm just a little worried. -Sweetbriar

*winces slightly* I'm not particularly thrilled about it either, Sunheart! -Darkmist

Wrenflight said I could stay for a day so I'm gonna stay the night! -Blackpaw
Mhmm getting tired little one? *says gently*
Flintstripe

Yea! *lays between his paws and purrs* If you dont im going to get grandpa to beat you up!
Flamekit

Yea true so lets get something nice to eat. You want to share?
Tanglewhisker

Oh i know. *glances at the entrance of camp* Just hearing that he is close makes me on edge.
Strongbreeze

So this is why you didn't want to tell me...And you...You knew...*starts to laugh histaricly* You knew and you didnt want to tell me cause it was your son! So this, this is what family does huh? *says his tone getting stale and looks at him dully*
Sunheart

Wait really! *purrs* Come on i can help you set up a nest then! *says leading him to his moss stack*
Swamppaw
Yeah. *starts to nod off* -Ivorykit

Well I clearly don't want that. *chuckles* -Treetail

I'm worried about my sister. I don't put anything past that tom. -Sweetbriar

*glares at him slightly* Sunheart don't do this. You don't understand what an awful position this is for me to be in. You're my brother and he's my son. You're both important to me. Besides, I told you didn't I? -Darkmist

*purrs happily* I don't know if dad will want to stay or not. He's really on edge it seems....he told Sunflowerpaw some things and she told me...-Blackpaw
Come on lets get you to a soft nest then. *says picking up him gently and nods to Treetail before padding to the nursery*
Flintstripe

*watches him go and looks up at Treetail* Papa am i your favorite?
Flamekit

*waits for her to lay down besides her* Well you get first bite obviously so eat up.
Tanglewhisker

Or what Darkmist? What are you going to do huh? *takes a step towards him his fur bristling* You have never done anything bold in your life SO what are you going to DO?! *shoves him a bit before starting to make his way towards the camp*
Sunheart

*blinks and looks back at him* Was it about what dad did in the past?
Swappaw
Flamekit I don't pick favorites! You're my kits, I love you both equally. -Treetail

*purrs and digs in as soon as she settles down* -Bloodmoon

*follows after him, his shoulders tensing* Sunheart if you lay a paw on my son I will show you just how bold I can be! I don't agree with what he did at all, but you will NOT touch him. -Darkmist

That...and what Mama's doing now. *starts putting a nest together* Apparently, before we were born dad slept with another she-cat while he was with ma. From what Sunflowerpaw has noticed over time, it seems like it was Shiverwind, though dad didn't say that directly. But dad said only days after they broke up mama started seeing someone at this camp. She's already seeing another tom. They had a huge fight about it. I don't know exactly what they said because I just wanted to get Sunflowerpaw out of camp. She was really upset. -Blackpaw
But it looks like papa likes Ivorykit more...They are always cuddling.
Flamekit

*watches her amused* Sheesh hungry?
Tanglewhisker

*stops and turns on him flashing out a paw to his neck connecting with his throat* Then i wont let you get in my way. *snarls*
Sunheart

*looks upset and takes in what he said thinking of who his mother was spending the most time with here and his eyes go wide*
Swamppaw
That's just because Ivorykit is always begging for cuddles. *chuckles* -Treetail

Always! You should know this by now! -Bloodmoon

*stumbles back from him, trying to get his breath back**though he was still struggling for air, shoves past him at a dead sprint toward camp* -Darkmist

What is it? What's wrong? -Blackpaw
Well i want cuddles too...*says shyly*
Flamekit

Yea but you know the whole point of sharing a meal is to share.
Tanglewhisker

*instantly darts after him tackling him to the ground and begins to put him into a chokehold*
Sunheart

I-its nothing. *says quickly* I just thought i forgot to store some herbs.
Swamppaw
All you have to do is say so, silly. *curls up around him, nuzzling him lovingly* -Treetail

Okay okay sorry. *pushes him his half* -Bloodmoon

S-Sunheart stop! Sunheart we're brothers! Don't do this! *struggles against his hold, trashing wildly to break free* -Darkmist

*gives him a look* You're not fooling me you know. Swamppaw you can tell me anything. -Blackpaw
*nuzzles him happily* I just dont like saying it though.
Flamekit

*purrs happily grabing his half* Tanglewhisker

*locks his leg around his neck and begins to squeeze his neck* I know. *says coldly* Thats why im doing this. *says before tightening his hold even more*
Sunheart

I....I think i know who mama is with..
Swamppaw
Well I'll be sure to give you more cuddles without you having to ask. Now come on, let's go cuddle with your papa and brother. *picks him up and heads to the nursery* -Treetail

*taps her claws against the cave floor, looking troubled* I have a weird feeling. -Bloodmoon

*his squirms grow weaker as taking in air was becoming more difficult**tears started to well in his eyes as his vision went in and out**memories flashed in his mind, but as he thought of his family a sudden rush of adrenaline shot through him**he had two kits and a mate back at camp who he didn't intend on leaving behind any time soon**suddenly snarls and plants his paws firmly on the ground, though his movements were slowly he started to lift himself off the ground, taking Sunheart with him**once his legs were in a good enough position he suddenly shot up on his hind legs, tipping backwards and slammed Sunheart down onto the ground on his back as he fell backwards**takes that moment to break from his hold and make another sprint for camp**his voice hadn't completely come back to him yet, but he knew he had to try something* BLOODMOON! BLOODMOON GET TANGLEWHISKER OUT OF THERE! -Darkmist

*her fur stood on end as she could just barely hear the shouting**stands to her paws defensively next to her friend, her claws fully unsheathing* -Bloodmoon

What?! Who?! How do you know? -Blackpaw
*nods letting him pick him up* Thanks daddy!
Flamekit

*gasps as he hits the ground before snarling and chases his brother hitting him hard on the back of the head before making his way into camp and b lines for Tanglewhisker eyes focused on him*
Sunheart

*Gets up quickly hearing his dads voice and looks around spotting his uncle charging at him and his eyes go wide*
Tanglewhisker

I...Blackpaw i dont wanna...*says clearly looking uncomfortable before stopping hearing hte commotion outside*
Swamppaw
*turns at the commotion and rushes into the den with him**sets Flamekit down in the nest* Stay with them. *says hurriedly to his mate before slipping out of the den* -Treetail

*hits the ground hard beside the waterfall, his head hitting the stone with a crack* -Darkmist

Darkmist! *rushes to check for wounds* -Sweetbriar

*lunges for Sunheart, tackling him away from her friend**her muscles rippled as he yanks him back, pulling him into a headlock* Don't make me kill you. *snarls in his ear* -Bloodmoon

*hurries to the entrance of the den, his eyes going wide* Dad! -Blackpaw

*pushes his way from the warriors den* Sunheart stop immediately! -Scorchgaze
*watches him leave worriedly*
Flamekit

*looks up confused on what was going on*
Flintstripe

*moves over with her* Hey Darkmist you there buddy? *says nudging him a bit*
Strongbreeze

*trashes in her grip his eyes locked on Tanglewhisker and lets out another snarl*
Sunheart

*follows his brother slowly his eyes wide and scans the camp spotting his uncle on the ground*
Swamppaw
Flamekit what's happening? -Ivorykit

*puts a light paw to his muzzle* He's breathing at least but I think he's unconscious. -Sweetbriar

*muscles him to the ground, pinning him on his stomach while keeping him in the headlock* Sunheart I'm warning you! -Bloodmoon

*rushes over to them* -Blackpaw

Blackpaw stay back! -Scorchgaze

Dad listen to me! Dad please! Please stop! -Blackpaw
I don’t know it just got really scary though..•says huddling up with his brother•
Flamekit

•sighs in relief and starts to drag him toward the medicine den• Come on and help me.
Strongbreeze

•continues his trashing his hearing deafened by the words of his ex mate from what she said about Tanglewhisker earlier and teaches his claws out for the Tom• I-I going to skin you! •breathes out•
Sunheart

•glances between the commotion and his uncle repeatedly his breathing getting quick and begins to have a panic attack•
Swamppaw
*looks up at Flintstripe worriedly, snuggling close to them* -Ivorykit

*rushes over to them* I got him, Sweet. *helps Strongbreeze carry Darkmist* -Treetail

*nods and looks to the den, noticing Swamppaw**sprints over to him and starts to gently stroke his back* Sweetie relax, it's okay. Take deep slow breaths. -Sweetbriar

*growls and tightens her grip around his throat, choking him out to the point of unconsciousness* -Bloodmoon

Don't hurt him! -Blackpaw

Relax! I'm just knocking him out! *holds Sunheart down as she waits for him to pass out* -Bloodmoon
I’m sure everything is fine..•says keeping his eyes on the entrance of the den•
Flintstripe

•lays him in a nest and huffs glancing back towards the cats•
Strongbreeze

•nods trying his best to relax his breathing as he continues watching•
Swamppaw

•claws at the ground a little more before his eyes roll back and he goes limp•
Sunheart

•looks at his uncle wearily not sure if he was really out or not•
Tanglewhisker

•makes his way into the camp confused at all the commotion•
Foxclaw

•pads out behind Scorchgaze confused• what’s going on?
Tigerfang
Well this turned out worse than I was expecting. -Treetail

*continues to pet him gently* That's it. Just relax. -Sweetbriar

Apparently the cats out of the bag. Sunheart knows what's been happening. *huffs and pads over to waterfall, yanking free some vines that were starting to crawl into the edge of the pool**returns to Sunheart and passes them to Bloodmoon* Tie his paws. If he wakes up we don't want him able to move until he calms down. -Scorchgaze

*nods and quickly ties his front paws together with his hind paws, binding him tight so he couldn't move* Mangy tom. He's lucky I don't cut his throat. *bites out angrily* -Bloodmoon

Bloodmoon. *looks at her sternly before looking to Blackpaw* Go to the medicine cat den with your brother. Stay there until I come to get you. -Scorchgaze

*looks at his father worriedly before following orders* -Blackpaw

StarClan this is a mess. *looks to Tanglewhisker* You're okay aren't you? -Scorchgaze
You can say that again. *makes his way out of the den* To think love would cause this much problem.
Strongbreeze

*sighs shaking his head and makes his way to the freshkill pile to get something to eat and pads back toward the warriors den with a mouse*
Tigerfang

Yea im fine Scorchgaze...I-is my dad okay? *says looking towards the medicine den*
Tanglewhisker

*manages to calm himself as Blackpaw enters and places his paws over his head trying not to break down infront of his brother*
Swamppaw

*makes his way over towards Bloodmoon slowly* Is this a bad time?
Foxclaw
Don't get me wrong, I love my mate more than anything, but I don't know if I could take it to this extreme if something like this happened to me. To want to hurt someone in my own family...I could never. -Treetail

You might want to go check. It'll be best if Sunheart doesn't seem you right away when he wakes up anyway. -Scorchgaze

*moves to his side and pulls his brother close, his eyes already sad but seeing his brother so upset nearly brought him to tears* -Blackpaw

*whips around and perks up immediately* Foxclaw! *presses against his side* Did you see me? *grins widely* I took him down like it was nothing! -Bloodmoon

*appears to Sunheart in his unconscious state* Well, things have certainly taken a turn, haven't they? -Blackpelt
Could say that again. *sighs* Well least Darkmist seems like he is okay..guess we will find out when he wakes up*
Strongbreeze

*nods and makes his way to the medicine den passing the apprentices*
Tanglewhisker

*presses his face into his fur finally breaking down*
Swamppaw

*cants help but shake his head amused* Yeah i saw Bloodmoon. *purrs nuzzling the top of her head* Im glad you are okay aswell.
Foxclaw

*looks at him confused* A-am i dead?
Sunheart
Hopefully he didn't hit his head too hard. *looks to Tanglewhisker* You good? -Treetail

*grips him tight* It'll be okay, Swamppaw. It'll be all right. *rubs his back comfortingly* -Blackpaw

*scoffs* Like there was ever any doubt. He may be big, but he's sloppy in his technique. *nuzzles his shoulder in return* So, does this mean you've come to make my nest, our nest? -Bloodmoon

No you aren't dead, you're just unconscious. I just thought it was a good idea to come and talk some sense into you. *his eyes were stern, but also full of concern* Sunheart. Do you understand what you almost just did? -Blackpelt
*nods* Yea im fine is my dad okay? *says laying down besides him watching him worriedly*
Tanglewhisker

I just want everyone to b-be happy..*cries into his fur*
Swamppaw

That is true. *says amused and nods* Yea i told Redshadow everything today and he was fine with it heck he may even be joining us soon! *purrs* But yea i guess its time to make your nest our nest.
Foxclaw

*scoffs looking away from him* Yes i know what i was doing....and i know what i just did...
Sunheart
His breathing is steady but we won't know the extent of his injuries until he wakes up. -Treetail

I know. *chokes back his own tears* I do too. It may take some time, but I promise our family will be happy again. -Blackpaw

It's a shame everything is so dramatic right now. What happened back at the other camp? I'm surprised Blackpaw and Sunheart showed up in the first place. -Bloodmoon

I know this situation is hard for you right now Sunheart, but you can't let your rage consume you like this. You know who you'll become if you do. And you don't want that do you? You don't want your kits to see you become your father, do you? -Blackpelt
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*nods worriedly and lays his head on his dads shoulder waiting*
Tanglewhisker

But mama isnt going to be h-happyt when she finds out! *says pulling away and wipes the tears from his eyes*
Swamppaw

*sighs* Well at first things were going well then i guess Sunheart found out about well Tanglewhisker and Frecklenose they made a big scene in the middle of camp everything seemed to cool down..Last i know Blackpaw wanted to see Swamppaw so Sunheart took him here.
Foxclaw

Well maybe if i was more like him Blackpelt none of this would have happened!
Sunheart
I'm sure he'll be all right, Tanglewhisker. -Treetail

No, she'll be sad. But what will make her happy is having us their to reassure her. -Blackpaw

StarClan what a mess. -Bloodmoon

Sunheart! *snaps at him* Don't ever think like that! What happened to our mother happened because of Tanglestar! *sighs slightly* What's going on right now is unfortunate, but you're strong I know you are. You'll make it through this. And you need to stay sane for your kits. Think about Sunflowerpaw especially. -Blackpelt
*flicks his tail in response*
Tanglewhisker

*looks at him* But i cant go back until im ready...
Swamppaw

Can say that again. *sighs and leans against her* Well want to show me your nest?
Foxclaw

*softens at the mention of Sunflowerpaw* I know...its just hard...i dont know what im suppose to do..
Sunheart
I know. But I'll pass along any message you want me to give her when I go back. She knows how much you care about her. -Blackpaw

Yes! *looks to Scorchgaze* Let me know when he wakes up. *pads into the warriors den* Tanglewhisker and I made our nests over here. -Bloodmoon

You just have to be the bigger cat. Ignore the hurt that you feel right now and focus on the good in your life. You have your brothers, you have Shiverwind and you have your kits. They are what will get your through even the darkest times. And if Frecklenose is this important to you, you'll do your best to make this right. Not even necessarily for her, for your kits. -Blackpelt
*sniffles again and lays in his own nest curling up tightly* Blackpaw can you sleep next to me..*says quietly*
Swamppaw

*follows after her quickly* Oh sleeping so close to Tanglewhisker i might be a little jealous right now.
Foxclaw

*grits his teeth at the mention of brothers* I dont know if i can trust Darkmist anymore..I-i dont know how i can even face my kits with what i just did..
Sunheart
Of course. *settles into the nest beside him, resting his head on his shoulders comfortingly* We'll get through this. -Blackpaw

You can't be jealous when you're the one who actually gets to sleep in my nest, mouse-brain. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodmoon

Your kits still love you, Sunheart. They just want you to be happy. And as far as Darkmist is concerned try to think about the position he was in. He told you in the end, but he was scared. He didn't want what did happen to happen. He wanted to keep his son safe. Think about if it were one of your kits. Wouldn't you want to protect Sunflowerpaw at any cost? -Blackpelt
*nods snuggling close and closes his eyes*
Swamppaw

I can to he has been this close with out me knowing. *purrs* I think its a valid for me.
Foxclaw

*scoffs and lays down* I get it...But still i try to figure this out Blackpelt...*says closing his eyes* Ill try..
Sunheart
How many times do I have to tell you that I'm all yours? *pushes him over into the nest* You better be careful or I'll have to show you right here right now. *smirks and snuggles up to him* -Bloodmoon

I know you'll make the right choice. *fades* -Blackpelt

*pads into the nursery and settles into the nest* Everything is fine for now. -Treetail

*pulls Sunheart's body into the warriors den and sets him in an empty nest**sits beside to keep watch of him over night* -Scorchgaze
Hey i can never be to careful. *says moves his paws around her breathing in her scent* And i dont know if you want to do that with so many warriors around. *closes his eyes*
Foxclaw

*stirs slighly at the feeling of being dragged*
Sunheart

*nods and sighs* The kits were on edge but they are both sleeping now.
Flintstripe

Hmm probably right. What a shame. *lays her head against his chest* -Bloodmoon

*tugs on the vines just lightly and stretches out on the ground beside his nest once he'd tested they were secure* -Scorchgaze

Thank goodness. *presses his muzzle to his ear and whispers everything that happened* -Treetail
*rubs his paws down her body and closes her eyes* Well get some sleep and maybe ill give your some fun tommorow. *says tiredly before dozing*
Foxclaw

*shakes his head as he tells him and lays his head down* Well get some sleep i bet we are in for a day in the morning.
Flintstripe
*waits beside Sunheart, not having moved even as the sun rose* -Scorchgaze

*stirs slightly, groaning at the aching of his head* -Darkmist
•opens his eyes slowly blinking and looks around before trying to move and let’s put a low growl realizing he was tied up•
Sunheart

•perks as he stirs• Pa?
Tanglewhisker

•nuzzles his head into Bloodmoons fur•
Foxclaw

•blinks away his eyes were sore crying crying•
Swamppaw
Those vines are tied pretty tight. *remarks to him* We had to take precautions to ensure you wouldn't be a danger to anyone, yourself included. -Scorchgaze

Tanglewhisker...you're okay aren't you? Please tell me you aren't hurt. *groans again as his head started to pound painfully**laps up the small pile of herbs Merryberry had placed beside his head gratefully* -Darkmist

*purrs deeply**picks her head up and grooms his shoulders* -Bloodmoon

Hey. *noses him gently* Did you sleep okay? -Blackpaw
*looks over at him* Can you untie me please? *says quietly*
Sunheart

*nods* Take it easy and stay down..Im fine pa im not hurt at all.
Tanglewhisker

*lets out a loud purr at her touch and blinks awake* Morning.
Foxclaw

*shrugs* I slept the best i could...What about you?
Swamppaw
I'm sure you know if you were to try anything I'm more than capable of stopping you. But you seem calmed. *uses one of his claws to slice through the vines* -Scorchgaze

*sighs in relief and lays his head back down* Thank StarClan. *stays silent for a few moments* I'm sorry. I'm a pretty useless father. I couldn't protect you. -Darkmist

Morning. *rolls to face him, nuzzling her muzzle against his neck* This is so nice. -Bloodmoon

I didn't sleep much at all. I'm worried about dad. -Blackpaw
*sits up flexing his paws and claws* Yes im more then aware...*glances around quickly*
Sunheart

*softens at his words* Pa you aren't useless...I know you tried you warned Bloodmoon didn't you? *purrs* And starclan did she take out Sunheart.
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm sure is. *purrs* I get to wake up to you every morning now.
Foxclaw

*nods* Yeah me to...Do you think he is okay? Can we see him?
Swamppaw
*his eyes glowed slightly in the dim light of the den, signaling that he was calling upon his strength from StarClan just in case* So, talk to me Sunheart. What do you intend to do now? -Scorchgaze

*smiles weakly* So I put my trust in the right cat. She's always been there to back you up, even against her sister when you were kits. So where is Sunheart? -Darkmist

I haven't slept so well on a long time you know. -Bloodmoon

Grandpa told me to wait here last night, but I think it should be fine now. *gets up and heads out of the den* -Blackpaw
*shrugs* Does it matter really? *says looking away* Ill probably just grab my son and leave or do i have to answer to the oh mighty Scorchgaze and Falconstar?
Sunheart

*nods before his look turning into a scowl* Should you really be wanting to know? *sighs* Last i saw he was tied up and dragged into the warriros den.
Tanglewhisker

Oh that just must be the power of my pressence then. *purrs*
Foxclaw

*follows him quickly looking around*
Swamppaw