Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26601-26650 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*touches his nose to his mate's ear* love you. -Treetail

*moans louder against him, her hips eagerly moving in rhythm with his paw**whines lowly and grips his back tightly* -Frecklenose
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Love you just as much. *nuzzles him and lays his head down*
Flintstripe

*moves his paw up and presses his member against her* Mhmm you want something better? You sexy lionness. *growls into her ear*
Tanglewhisker
So, have you heard about all the craziness going on? *nuzzles Tigerfang's head* -Scorchgaze

Y-Yes! *whimpers submissively, biting her lip as she rubs her core along his length* I want to feel your heat deep inside me. -Frecklenose
Mhmm no wanna fill me in? *says laying besides him*
Tigerfang

**huffs needingly before sliding into her easily moaning loudly into her ear* O-oih starclan its soo good!
Tanglwhisker
Well, apparently Sunheart and Frecklenose are no longer mates. They separated a few days ago. But now....she's involved with Tanglewhisker. -Scorchgaze

*hooks her hind legs around his thighs to give him a better angle to get even deeper inside**her walls squeeze him firmly* I-I can feel you stretching me out! -Frecklenose
*raises an eye* No way.
Tigerfang

*presses his muzzle into her neck his salvia pooling from his muzzle in heat and thrust forward as she squeezes him* I just wanna fill you up! *moans loudly* Its so t-tight!
Tanglewhisker
I wish I could explain it, but I just have no idea how to happened. -Scorchgaze

*grips his back harder and pulls him down closer to her**her claws pricked him slightly as she moaned at the sensation of their bodies grinding together while he thrust into her* Ohhhh StarClan I want it! *her mind was clouded as his voice turned her on more and more* I wish I could feel you shoot it all inside me! -Frecklenose
So your daughter is now with her nephew..Your family really is something you know.
Tigerfang

*his focus fades and just starts at her in lust his body thrusting forward harder and harder as he nears climaxing*
Tanglewhisker
You're telling me. *huffs* I love my kits to death but sometimes they get a little wild. -Scorchgaze

*yowls in pleasure as and orgasm spasms through her when he slams into her sensitive spot* -Frecklenose
Little wild? Scorchgaze i know you are old but cmon your kits are very wild.
Tigerfang

*presses deep into her forgetting about her comment from earlier about finishing outside and climaxes into her in the moment panting heavily into her neck* Starclan you make me so wild...
Tanglewhisker
*nudges him playfully* What does me being old have to do with it?! -Scorchgaze

*locks her hind legs around his waist, holding him in place even after he finishes* Likewise. *lays her head back as she tries to catch her breath* Thank you for that. Hearing your voice like that is such a turn on. -Frecklenose
Means you are losing your senses. *laughs* But dont worry i'll take care of you.
Tigerfang

*nuzzles her neck happily* No i should thank you...Just allowing me to do this with you and being this close with you...Its amazing...
Tanglewhisker

Awe well, how could I be mad at that? *purrs and kisses his forehead* -Scorchgaze

*Nuzzles his head in return* Well I'm enjoying myself too. I haven't felt this undeniably wanted in a while. *laughs a bit* Not to mention, I haven't felt this turned on in ages. You really know how to get me going. -Frecklenose
You really cant thats the point. *laughs* But since we were on the topic of your daughter and Tanglewhisker where are they?
Tigerfang

Well thats a good thing that i get you going that much. *purrs* It would be a dissapointment if i didnt.
Tanglewhisker
I don't even want to know. I was told they slipped out a while ago. -Scorchgaze

I find it hard to believe that this is your first time doing all this. *teases and kisses his cheek* Even from the first time you were so incredibly good. -Frecklenose
Oh i see...its only been a few days you dont think they are well you know.
Tigerfang

Well in my defense i've had a good mentor. *laughs licking up her neck* A really good one.
Tanglewhisker
I certainly hope not, but that's how Flintstripe made it sound. -Scorchgaze

Mmm you're just so charming, I had to make sure I gave you all the best experiences. So, how did it feel this time? -Frecklenose
Oh starclan this is going to create issues and you know it.
Tigerfang

Amazing! *says excitedly* I think this time was the best so far. *grins*
Tanglewhisker
*huffs* Pray to StarClan Sunheart doesn't find out. -Scorchgaze

Mm I can tell because you're still hard inside me. *teases as they were still locked together* -Frecklenose
He is bound to find out though i mean this cant be a secert forever.
Tigerfang

*blushes and moves out of her as she says that* M-my bad!
Tanglewhisker
I just worry about the kind of drama this will bring for my grandkits. They don't need to see their parents fighting over something like this. -Scorchgaze

*let's out a soft moan as he pulls out* Well before we call it a night on the romance I have one more idea. -Frecklenose
*sighs* No one wants to see that happen i mean look what happened to my family because of it. *laughs* really does cause issues.
Tigerfang

Oh and what is that? Cause im pretty spent. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
*noses his cheek gently* I'm sorry, Tigerfang. I wish there was something I could do. -Scorchgaze

Since I'm going back in the morning and I want to do one last thing to show my appreciation..*shimmies down between his legs, staying on her back* Why don't you try doing to my throat what you just did to my core. -Frecklenose
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Dont be sorry it's not that big of an issue.
Tigerfang

*blushes intensly his length thrbbing at in need and nods* Y-yea what ever you want. *says hovering it infront of her muzzle*
Tanglewhisker
You and I could always give parenting a try. *jokes with a laugh* -Scorchgaze

I just figured you'd really enjoy this. *gives him a few strokes of her tongue before taking him into her muzzle* -Frecklenose
Yeah no thanks, plus I feel like we might be a bit to old for kits now.
Tigerfang

•moans out loudly as she takes him• W-well you aren’t wrong!
Tanglewhisker
Most definitely. I don't have the energy to run around with my own kits and stay up sleepless nights watching them. -Scorchgaze

*hums happily as she grips his thighs and pulls his hips forward a bit more, plunging his length down her throat* -Frecklenose
*laughs* I cant even imagine you running around in this age trying to be a father
Tigerfang

*his eyes flutter quickly as he bucks forward thrusting it down further and moans louder*

Tanglewhisker
I'd lose my mind. I'm happy to be a grandpa and that's as far as it needs to go. -Scorchgaze

*works her tongue around him as she moves her head in sync with his thrust* -Frecklenose
Oh yeah plus being a grandpa fits you with how much grey is on your muzzle. *laughs* Well old man should we head to the den to warm up?
Tigerfang

*his claws flex into the ground as he rams his member into her muzzle faster and faster before he lets out almost a yowl as he climaxes*
Tanglewhisker
*nips his ear playfully before nodding* Let's. And don't act like you don't like my grey's. *teases as he heads into the den* -Scorchgaze

*swallows everything in her mouth and sucks him more, milking him for everything he had left**finally pulls back and gasps softly for breath* Feel nice, tiger? -Frecklenose
*follows after him quickly* Never said i didnt.
Tigerfang

*pants heavily moving off her and lays besides her his length twitching and his body shaking in effort nodding his head* M-more then nice. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
*settles into their nest and holds out his paws for him to snuggle up into his hold* -Scorchgaze

I was going to say we should probably head back, but you look pretty exhausted. And I'm not in much better shape. *purrs in amusement and lays her head against him* -Frecklenose
*lays down into him and yawns stretching out widely*
Tigerfang

Agreed. *says tiredly snuggling up to her and closes his eyes* I really do love the time we spent together you know you are everything i wanted.
Tanglewhisker

Me too. *snuggles into him, blinking back a few tears as she thinks about how this used to be with Sunheart before falling asleep* -Frecklenose

Time skip!

*stirs beside his mate, grooming him and the kits* -Treetail
*yawns tiredly as he wakes up blinking a bit and shivering slightly from the cold breeze* Did we fall alseep out here? *mumbles nuzzling his muzzle into her fur*
Tanglewhisker

*bats at his muzzle with his eyes closed* Staaahhp..
Flamekit

*stretches out looking up at him* morning.
Flintstripe

*sits outside the den looking around for his mother confused that she wasn't in camp*
Swamppaw
*blinks awake as he nuzzles her* I guess we did. I think we were both so tired walking back to camp wasn't an option. *stands slowly with a stretch* We should head back now though. I want to spend some time with everyone before I head back. -Frecklenose

*purrs in amusement at his son and licks his mate* Morning handsome. -Treetail

Morning Swamppaw. *joins him* Did you sleep well? -Sweetbriar
*gets ups slowly after her and nods* Sounds like a plan. *starts to make his way out and waits for her* Im gunna miss you.
Tanglewhisker

How did you sleep? *say swith his eyes still closed*
Flintstripe

*looks up at her and nods* Morning Sweetbriar and i slept okay best i could. Have you seen my mother at all? *says still glancing around*
Swamppaw
*kisses his cheek as she exits after him* Don't forget, I'll see you again in five days. But I'll miss you too. Now come on before we freeze our tails off. *purrs and twines tails with him, tugging him along as she starts walking* -Frecklenose

Perfect. What about you? Any good dreams? -Treetail

No I haven't seen her since yesterday. Is she not in the warriors den? -Sweetbriar
Meet right here then? *says following her out and pads besides her*
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm really good dreams. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No...She wouldn't leave without saying goodbye...RIght?
Swamppaw
Yep meet at the hollow. *laughs a bit* I think it's marked pretty well with our scents so no one should take it. -Frecklenose

Well I'm glad. Are you hungry? -Treetail

Of course not. *licks his head* Your mother is too obsessed with you for that. *purrs in amusement* -Sweetbriar
*laughs* Do you think that we should be worried that is marked that well?
Tanglewhisker

Oh starving! *sits up*
Flintstirpe

*smiles slightly and nods* Yeah you are right...Where is she though?
Tanglewhisker
Not really. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed about what has happened between us so if cats find out, *shrugs* it is what it is. -Frecklenose

Come on let's grab something. Let the little ones sleep in. *pads out of the den with a long stretch* -Treetail

Maybe she went for a early morning walk? I'm not sure. If you'd like I could go look for her. -Sweetbriar
Good to hear that. *stretches* I mean all your siblings know at this point im assuming with how big mouthed some of them can be.
Tanglewhisker

*follows him out amused* So curious about what i was dreaming about?
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Im sure she will be back soon..Maybe she is getting me fresh prey.
Swamppaw
Well you aren't wrong. *licks his cheek before stopping* Why don't you go on ahead. I just need a moment to make sure I'm groomed properly before I head in. I may not mind if cats know, but I don't want to scar my baby. *purrs in amusement and sits to groom her fur to perfection* -Frecklenose

Duh. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

Most likely. Your mama is always thinking of you. -Sweetbriar
*nods making his way in padding over to the freshkill pile*
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm you sure? It might be pretty hot and heavy. *teases*
Flitnstripe

Yeah you are right she always is. *sees Tanglewhisker enter camp and huffs dissapointed it wasn't his mother*
Driftpaw
Mm well I could use a hot story to wake me up. Lay it on me. -Treetail

*Returns to the camp shortly after with her groomed pelt and a black bird**pads over to her son, purring loudly* Good morning, darling. I hope you're hungry. -Frecklenose
*sits besides the pile grabbing a mouse* Well it involved me and you and another hunky tom. *grins*
Flintstripe

*looks up at Treetail and Flintstripe as he makes his way to the pile*
Tanglewhisker

Mama! *purrs and nuzzles her and nods* Yeah im starving actually.
Swamppaw
A threesome huh? *nods to Tanglewhisker* Morning, cuz. Don't worry, we'll take our prey and sit somewhere else so you don't have to hear anything too extreme. *Chuckles and grabs a bluejay* -Treetail

Well dig in. *drops the bird for him and lays beside him* My growing boy needs to eat. -Frecklenose

Well I'll let you two have your time. *purrs and pads off to the pile* -Sweetbriar
*rolls his eyes amused and makes his way away to eat*
Tanglewhisker

Mhmm so it was me you and Redshadow actually. *grins* Starclan was he rough to. *purrs* So rough and powerful he had us begging beneath his meaty paws.
Flintstripe

*laughs* I bet Blackpaw needs more then i do. *takes a bite*
Swamppaw

*makes his way over to Sweetbriar* Well i didnt hear you yowling last night so thats a good sign.
Strongbreeze