Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25851-25900 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*flicks his ears in amusement, hearing and smelling them but continuing to act oblivious* -Scorchgaze

*pounces on his back* Got you grandpa! -Ivorykit

Yeah that's true. Maybe if Berryfrost and Strongbreeze stick around they'll have kits? -Bloodpaw

I'm sure they'll shape up to be fine warriors. -Darkmist
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
•follows his brother quickly pouncing onto his back with him• Ha easiest prey ever!
Flamekit

That’s if they stick around but they probably would end up having kits sooner or later.
Tanglepaw

I’m sure they will just going to be awhile until then. •purrs• so how is Tanglepaw?
Flintstirpe
Two on one isn't fair! *gently swipes at them with his tail, purring* -Scorchgaze

But you're bigger! So it's fair. -Ivorykit

Do you think they'll leave again? -Bloodpaw

Growing like a weed. He'll be a warrior any day now. -Darkmist
Yeah you are super big! •says holding onto his tail•
Flamekit

•makes his way over to Scorchgaze• assaulted by kits today?
Tigerfang

I mean they did want to be at the other camp right?
Tanglepaw

That’s good and he sure became a handsome tom aswell. •purrs•
Flintstripe
Grandpa do you think we'll grow up big? -Ivorykit

Oh without a doubt. *purrs at his mate as he joins them* They swarm to me. -Scorchgaze

I suppose so but you never know, maybe they changed their minds. -Bloodpaw

He takes after his grandfather that's for sure. Even more than I expected when he was first born. -Darkmist
•looks up at Tigerfang as he joins them giving him a stink eye• Grandpa why do some cats have toms as mates at others as she cats?
Flamekit

Makes sense would be nice cause that just brings more kits and I plan on being a mentor eventually.
Tanglepaw

Oh really? Now not to be well downer..but is he taking the good traits from him or the bad ones?
Flintstripe

•follows Wrenflight over the border• You know I’ve seen you hanging out and spending a lot of time with that cute she cat Shiverwind are you two mates now?
Skyheart
It's just something that happens I suppose. Attraction is fairly unpredictable. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure everyone at the other camp is going to have a difficult time with that. There are so many kits that are going to become apprentices. -Bloodpaw

Thankfully so far I've only seen the good. -Darkmist

We aren't mates we're just close friends. Everyone else has friends, but for some reason everyone thinks with us there's more. -Wrenflight
But you had kits right? So did you like she cats then like toms?
Flamekit

Oh so true plus they have one of the most rowdy litter over there, •teases•
Tanglepaw

Do you think he will have some out burst eventually if he is so similar to his grandfather? •stopping and tilting his head as he sniffs the air• Wren? •says a bit loudly catching his brothers scent•
Flintstripe

•doesn’t bother looking back at him as he leads the way• Seriously? You two are so much closer then friends heck you can tell your friends even gets a little jealous with your new apprentice tailing you all day.
Skyheart
Some cats like she-cats and toms. It's just about who has a nice personality for some. -Scorchgaze

*cuffs him* Yeah and if they had you over there it'd be even rowdier. *teases back* -Bloodpaw

*Tail flicks irritably, but keeps his tone level* She's just looking out for me. Why does everyone feel the need to question me about my relationship with my friend? It's not like I question you about your relationship with your "friend" Featherwing. -Wrenflight

*sniffs the air with him* Your brother and, *huffs in annoyance* Skyheart. -Darkmist
Is that why you are with Tigerfang because he has a personality?
Flamekit

•scoffs hearing the Kit•
Tigerfang

Oh no way! How would I be rowdier?
Tanglepaw

•shrugs• What’s to questions we are pretty open to it, he is a good lay that’s all I can say.
Skyheart

•picks up his pace a bit as soon as he gets close enough he pounced on his brother• Wren!
Flintstripe
I lucked out and got a mate who is handsome and is my best friend. -Scorchgaze

With all your attitude you definitely would be. -Bloodpaw

I'm surprised you admit it so easily. *winces slightly* Easy there Flint. -Wrenflight
*purrs hearing him say that and nuzzles his neck* That sure is true.
Tigerfang

*watches them and looks at his brother* what do you think Ivorykit?
Flamekit

I dont have that much of an attitude i think i get along with everyone fairly well. *gives her an amused look* Unlike you who cant seem to get along with our den mate.
Tanglepaw

*watches them both from behind and glances back over at Treetail*
Swamppaw

*purrs and stops smelling blood and gives him a look* Wren what did you do now?
Flintstripe

*looks at the patrol unamused* We need to get him patched up and back to camp.
Skyheart
*licks his ears* I'm a lucky tom that's for sure. -Scorchgaze

As long as grandpa is happy that's what matters right? -Ivorykit

She's the one that doesn't seem to like me. I don't have a problem with her. -Bloodpaw

So, have you been getting along with the other apprentices Swamppaw? -Treetail

There was a hawk incident back at camp. *keeps up his walk toward camp* -Wrenflight
Lucky would be an understatment you know. *purrs* And thats right as long as we are happy thats what matters you are right.
Tigerfang

*leans against Ivorykit* I guess thats right as long as grandpa is happy.
Flamekit

Well im just saying something happened between you two and i dont know why.
Tanglepaw

I think ive been getting along with them pretty well. *looks admiringly over at Bloodpaw* She is really nice.
Swamppaw

*follows him a bit worried and a bit confused on why his brother was a bit cold towards him* Is everyone okay?
Flintstirpe

*makes his way towards the camp leading the patrol back*
Skyheart
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
So what would you like to do today? -Scorchgaze

I guess she's just not a fun of my personality. -Bloodpaw

Careful, don't let her hear you say that. -Treetail

Everyone at camp is thankfully all right. All the kits are safe. *huffs as his wounds ache* -Wrenflight
Well see that you are literally in charge of patrols you tell me.
Tigerfang

Oh how unfortunate for you. •says sitting down curling his tail around his paws•
Tanglepaw

W-why is that I was just complimenting her.
Swamppaw

Well that’s good thankfully. •glances around remember he was suppose to be on the look out for his sister• You haven’t seen sweets by chance have you?
Flintstripe

•glances back at the toms• No we have only ran into you toad foots.
Skyheart
True I am, I'm just making sure you're not having any aches or pains that would require me to keep you in camp. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* It's not like I really need any more friends. I've got you and Foxpaw and Swamppaw is nice enough. -Bloodpaw

I'm just teasing you, mostly. Her family really isn't the sweet type. At least they don't like to be thought of that way. -Treetail

Is everything okay with Sweet? -Wrenflight
Im old but im not that old you goof. *purrs nudging him amused* I think im still good enough for a patrol.
Tigerfang

Adding Swamppaw to the mix now even after saying you dont need more friends amusing. *purrs and blinks in surprise seeing SKyheart

*pushes his way into the camp looking around before spotting Bloodpaw letting out a loud purr*
Skyheart

Why is that though they wouldn't want to be known as the mean cats would they?
Swamppaw

Oh yeah she is fine but her and Falconstar have been getting a bit closer. *smirks* Dad wanted me to keep an eye out for her while i was out.
Flintstripe
We aren't getting any younger so that just means I'm going to worry more and more. *teases before standing with his stretch* Well let's get a patrol together. Enjoy the last of the nice weather before leaf-bare really hits. -Scorchgaze

What? *follows his gaze before jumping to her paws* Papa! *rushes to him* What are you doing here? -Bloodpaw

You'd be surprised. They don't mind being thought of as mean. -Treetail

*laughs slightly* Why am I not surprised. I figured it was only a matter of time until they got all cozy again since he brought her back. I'm sure you've gotten all the detailed out of her. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Wrenflight
Sounds like a plan then. •stretches out slightly before getting up• I hope this leaf bare isn’t so bad.
Tigerfang

•purrs as she meets him• Well I had to bring my deputy from the other camp here since he got injured for playing with a bird. •says amused• Plus I wouldn’t miss a chance to see my warrior daughter in training. •grins•
Skyheart

I can see that Buckkit was really mean sometimes..
Swamppaw

You and me both they have been gone all day honestly. •purrs• So how is everyone at the other camp?
Flintstripe

Sorry about the hiatus. Work has been keeping me super busy

With any luck. If nothing else for the sake of the cats who moved. Their camp is much more exposed to the elements. -Scorchgaze

I'm doing my best! I've been working on putting on more muscle. -Bloodpaw

It's just in their nature. Some cats are just different that way. -Treetail

Everyone's doing well. They all seem to be taking to the new camp in earnest. We'll see if that changes once the snow hits. -Wrenflight
True they are in the middle of an opening from what I heard. Also who did you have in mind for the patrol?
Not that we have to many cats who are up and about. •chuckles•
Tigerfang

Oh I can see that. •looks her over amused• Mhmm might be able to take on me or your mother in another life cycle or so. •teases•
Skyheart

You can say that again I don’t think I’ve ever seen cats push anyone else to their limits like they do. •purrs•
Swamppaw

Think that will change a lot of their minds?
Flintstripe
Not that we have that many cats in general anymore at this camp. How about Darkmist and Strongbreeze? -Scorchgaze

I bet it'll be sooner than you think! *purrs lightly* How is mama? -Bloodpaw

They seem to have a natural talent for it. Their whole family does. You and your siblings on the other hand were always well behaved. -Treetail

Potentially. This hawk scare might be changing some minds already. I just wonder what will happen after leaf-bare: if this move really will be temporary or not. -Wrenflight
Ah so our go to cats for patrols. •glances around• Does kind of make you miss the others when you realize how small we have gotten doesn’t it?
Tigerfang

Your mother is fine as always she has been a little moody since your siblings love causing chaos. Otherwise perfect as always.
Skyheart

I’d hope so mama raised us to be good cats! •puffs up proudly•
Swamppaw

I mean a hawk attack would make any cat well besides maybe Hushpool and Skyheart uneasy.
Flintstripe
Most definitely. What about you though? Most of the cats who left I wouldn't think you'd miss. -Scorchgaze

Has Buckkit been terrorizing the other kits? *flicks her tail in amusement* -Bloodpaw

I'm not surprised. Your mother is a wonderful cat. -Treetail

Mhmm. So, have Falconstar and Sweetbriar really been out all day? -Wrenflight
I mean you know how i feel about cats. *says bumping him* Some i like some i dislike. But some i definatly like more than others.
Tigerfang

Him and Pantherkit. *says amused* They only know how to create chaos and nothing else. *purrs* Im so proud of them but im even prouder of you just for getting so close to becomming a warrior.
Skyheart

She is the best i just cant wait to see her again..Mama always made sure i was okay.
Swamppaw

*nods* Yeah none of us have seen them since this morning. *purrs* Im sure dad is on his paws about it.
Flintstripe
Thank goodness I'm on the list of cats you like. *nudged him playfully* Okay, you go find Darkmist and I'll get Strongbreeze. Meet by the entrance. *pads over to the younger tom* Morning, Strongbreeze. Up for a patrol? -Scorchgaze

*beams with pride and joy at his praise* Do you think I'll become a warrior soon? I've worked really hard in hopes that maybe I'll become a warrior earlier than most. -Bloodpaw

Well knowing her she probably misses you and can't wait to see you either. She was so excited for you taking this journey. It's a noble thing being a medicine cat. She couldn't stop gushing about how proud she was before she left. -Treetail

Without a doubt. How much do you want to bet he's putting himself on a patrol right now just so he can keep an eye out for them? *flicks his tail in his father's direction* -Wrenflight
•nods heading over towards Darkmist• Are you up for a patrol Darkmist?
Tigerfang

•looks up at him• patrol? Oh I love patrols! •says getting to his paws• Where are we heading?
Strongbreeze

If they don’t make you one soon they would all be idiots. I’m sure Falconstar is already thinking of your name.
Skyhesrt

Yeah..though I do miss being in the same den as my siblings..I miss Blackpaw the most..but then again being a medicine cat you have to sacrifice things right?
Swamppaw

Oh you know he planned that since this morning. For some reason Sweet is always on his radar. •laughs•
Flintstripe
Of course. *stands with a stretch* Hunting or border? -Darkmist

I figured we'd look more toward the Moonclan border. -Scorchgaze

What do you think he'll name me?! -Bloodpaw

That you do. Knowing your brother though I don't doubt once you move back to the other camp he'll be visiting you every day. -Treetail

Probably because she's so innocent. -Wrenflight
Border patrol like normal. I think We had a hunting patrol sent out already today.
Tigerfang

The pesky moonclan border. They haven’t been causing any problems lately have they?
Strongbreeze

•shrugs• Who knows we don’t get a say in your name unless you ask him specifically. •purrs• I’m sure it will be great name though.
Skyheart

I hope so otherwise I’ll have to drag him to my den!
Swamppaw

Uh huh whatever you say. •rolls his eyes• we all know she isn’t as innocent as she seems to be.
Flintstripe
Sounds good to me. *heads to the entrance* -Darkmist

Thankfully not. They seem to be doing well at keeping the badgers under control. I haven't smelt any in quite some time. -Scorchgaze

Yeah I think so too. Falconstar is great like that. How is Thunderpaw doing with her training? -Bloodpaw

*chuckles* It's nice you two have such a strong bond. Not all siblings are that way. -Treetail

*raises a brow at him* What makes you say that? -Wrenflight
*follows him and waits at the entrance waiting for the others* So how are you holding up with Tanglepaw nearing the end of his apprenticeship?
Tigerfang

*wrinkles his nose* Yeah i wouldn't want any sign of badger here, i've seen what they are capable of and not a fan of it.
Strongbreeze

She is your sister so she is excelling at everything just like you. *purrs*
Skyheart

You had a brother to didn't you? Were you just as close to him as i am with Blackpaw?
Swamppaw

*shrugs* Thats private talk between me and her. *smirks* I know you are my favorite brother but that still doesnt mean i can share my secerts i keep with our sisters.
Flintstripe
It feels so strange. The idea that my kits will be warriors any day seems impossible. It feels almost like they were just born the other day. -Darkmist

Let's hope we won't see it again. *leads the way out as the other two join them* -Scorchgaze

No surprise there. I'll come visit you and mama as soon as I get my warrior name! -Bloodpaw

*smiles fondly at the memories and nods* Smokepaw and I were the same. We had such a strong bond. -Treetail

Oh come on just tell me. If you tell me I'll tell you a secret of mine. It's a juicy one. -Wrenflight
•shakes his head amused before seeing the rest of the patrol• everyone ready?
Tigerfang

•nods giving Tigerfang a slight look before following after Scorchgaze•
Strongbreeze

Oh then you can see our camp and your brother would love to see you again I bet.
Skyheart

Do you think me and him would have gotten along well?
Swamppaw

Mhmm I don’t know I’m sure your juicy secret might be something I already know after all I am the king of gossip. •grins wickedly and his own title•
Flintstripe
Yep let's get a move on. So Darkmist you're about to join the club. Those of us with kits who are warriors. Feeling old? *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*huffs* You tease, but I am! -Darkmist

I'd like to see everyone too. So...how's Foxpaw? -Bloodpaw

Absolutely. You actually remind me a lot of my brother. I think you guys would have hit it off. -Treetail

That you may be, but this is something brand new. I haven't told a soul. Nothing had officially happened yet either so there's no gossip to go around yet. -Wrenflight
Dont worry you will forget about that in about moon or so. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*tilts his head* Foxpaw? Oh well he is doing well i guess i mean he is starting to do more workouts with Redshadow to help his leg recover fastaer.
Skyheart

Really? *perks up* Well im sure it would have been great to have him around. *says before looking over at Wrenflight and Flintstripe* Do you know why the cats from the other camp came over?
Swamppaw

*raises an eye* Mhmm you spill your secret first then i will tell you what i have. *purrs*
Flintstripe
I don't see how that's possible, but I'll take your word for it. So Strongbreeze, how about you? Plans for kits any time soon? -Darkmist

That's good. He was doing a lot better before he left here so I'm glad he's still healing well. *pauses for a moment* He told me, you know. About the last time he visited and you told him to look after me. Also that you approve of him as a mate choice. I was pretty surprised. I didn't think you'd want me any where near toms any time soon. -Bloodpaw

Maybe now that you're becoming a medicine cat you'll meet him when you consult with StarClan. *stands with a stretch* No idea. How about we go check. *pads over to them, his eyes widening at the blood on Wrenflight's back* Uhhhh Wren? Doesn't that hurt? -Treetail

*gives him a confused look for a second before remembering the minor gashes on his back* Oh right. *looks to Swamppaw* Think you and Merryberry could give me a paw with these? We had a hawk incident back at the other camp. *starts toward the medicine cat den, flicking his tail at his brother* Join me. You can keep me busy with whatever gossip you have while my wounds get checked. And since I'm injured and a deputy I think I have the right to demand you tell me what you know first. *grins* -Wrenflight

*gives his mate a look as Wrenflight made his way to the medicine cat den* Not going to lie, his new deputy position is bringing out more of his confidence and I am so into it. *gives him a cheeky grin, happy that for once he could tease his mate instead of the other way around* -Treetail
*shrugs* Fine think what you want then.
Tigerfang

*looks at him a bit awkwardly* Uhh well me and Mistybreeze have been talking about it so it isn't out of the question.
Strongbreeze

*Looks at her a bit embarrassed being called out like this* Uh well i mean...He is an okay tom...Id rather have you with him than someone who is well i dont know..Anyways me and your mother think he is nice.
Skyheart

*follows him and blinks a bit surprised at his uncles injuries* Uh...I think we can. *says following Wrenflight*
Swamppaw

*gives Treetail a stern look* Dont even try. *says before following after his brother* Umm you are the deputy of the other camp not this one hot shot. *smirks* So you have no power over me!
Flintstripe
How exciting! -Darkmist

I'm sure Flamekit and Ivorykit would love some playmates. They've got quite a while still in the nursery. -Scorchgaze

*gives him an amused look* He is nice. He's very nice. Aren't you worried I'll get into the same things you were doing as an apprentice though? *jokes* -Bloodpaw

*lays down in a nest so they could more easily work on his back* Hey but what about the injury? Doesn't that count for something? C'mon just spill it. Sweet and Falconstar have been going back and forth for ages, if you think she's not as innocent as everyone thinks I'm extremely curious to know why. -Wrenflight
Like i said we are just in the talks! *says quickly*
Strongbreeze

You just want other kits around so you wont be bothered by them every second.
Tigerfang

Im sure you will be fine aslong as you are in charge. *grumbles looking away stubbornly*
Skyheart

Pfft like that would convince me to spill it first. But anyways you aren't to far off. If im correct her and Falconstar might be a thing now. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*grabs some herbs and starts to chew them up listening to the older toms*
Swamppaw
That is untrue! I love every second with my grandkits. They just need cats their own age. -Scorchgaze

*tilts her head slightly* What do you mean? -Bloodpaw

*eyes widen slightly* How do you know that?! -Wrenflight
Mhmm sure sure i think i've heard you complain atleast once or twice.
Tigerfang

*shakes his head listening to them* Can you beleive these two?
Strongbreeze

I mean that if you are going to get well into it just make sure its on your decision and not whoever you are with. *says quickly not liking this kind of talk*
Skyheart

Oh that part im keeping to myself. *says happily*
Flintstripe

*looks over Wrenflights wounds spitting out to pulp onto his paws before slapping it onto the cut roughly without warning and looks a bit awkwardly after*
swamppaw
I think that's only been when they wanted to play but I wanted alone time with you. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

I can. *chuckles* They always bicker. -Darkmist

Oh okay that makes sense. *purrs lightly* Thanks papa. I like knowing you support my decisions. You don't have to worry though. Foxpaw is at the other camp and we agreed we probably shouldn't meet up anymore just for safety reasons. So nothing is going to happen. *shuffles her paws* I'm just surprised. I told myself I wasn't going to focus on toms any time soon. I wanted to become a warrior and that was all that was on my mind. But something about Foxpaw just makes me go all fuzzy inside. I feel like I like him as more than a friend, but I don't know. What did you feel for the she-cat you were with when you were an apprentice? -Bloodpaw

Oh come on you can't hide all these good details! *huffs as the mixture settles onto his back* -Wrenflight
Mhmm true true i guess i cant complain can i?
Tigerfang

*huffs* I guess im the only one who isnt a father here aren't i?
Strongbreeze

*ignores the second part of what she said his ears perked immeditly as she mentions meeting up with Foxpaw* Excuse me did you just say you have been meeting up with him? *his eyes get a bit slited*
Skyheart

I-i think it should be fine now..*says before shuffling back towards his storage*
Swamppaw

I sure can DEPUTY. *says teasingly* You have to tell me what you are hiding now and maybe that will let me tell you the rest.
Flintstirpe
I would hope not. *purrs as they survey the border* -Scorchgaze

For the time being. If you and Berryfrost are considering starting a family though you'll join the group soon. Of you ever been any advice on the whole parenting process I'm always around. -Darkmist

*snaps her muzzle shut, only realizing now that she'd let their secret slip* W-We aren't anymore! We agreed to stop after his fox attack. We were only meeting when the move first happened because we knew it'd be hard. We're each other's best friends. We would just hang out and talk or go swimming. Things like that. -Bloodpaw

Thank you Swamppaw. *turns back to his brother and lowers his voice* Fine. But this is extremely personal. You can't tell anyone. Shiverwind and I have decided to start a friend's with benefits relationship. -Wrenflight
*does the same as Scorchgaze keeping a lookout* Ill keep that noted Darkmist. *says amused*
Strongbreeze

*moves closer to her to intimidate her* Bloodpaw there is literally no good excuse for sneaking out of camp and you know that. *says glaring at her a bit* And even then you saying you only did THOSE things make it seems even more likely there was more. Now spit it out.
Skyheart

*grins as he tells him* Ooooh so now you two are just kissers you two are somthing waaaay more. *ant help but laugh givving his mate an amused look*
Flintstripe
Smells all clear on this side. I'm hopeful most predators will be seeking hibernation with leaf-bare rolling in. -Scorchgaze

*stays confident in her stance* We'd kiss occasionally. That's it. Swear on StarClan. Better yet, swear on my training. Never when we met outside of camp did we do anything beyond kissing. And I thought you just said you were okay with my choices as long as I'm making the decisions for myself! At the time seeing Foxpaw was important to me. We'd meet up at the lake where it was safe, but now it's over. We know better now. I can't change what's in the past, pa. -Bloodpaw

*rolls his eyes slightly* Yes we've planned to take it past kissing. Like I said though, we haven't actually done anything yet. -Wrenflight

Only a matter of time though right? Want some pointers? He doesn't have any idea about she-cats but your brother has gotten his fair share of more than just kissing so he knows his stuff. *laughs with his mate* -Treetail

Thanks, but hard pass on that. I'm inexperienced, but I'm not a mouse-brain. -Wrenflight
Hopefully indeed wouldnt want those things causing rukus now would we?
Strongbreeze

Well ofcourse you cant change the past but still you cant sneak out and you shouldnt have kept sneaking out! Now you are making me second guess this whole approval thing. *huffs out and sighs* Well just make sure not to be stupid for now on alright? *lashes his tail a bit*
Skyheart

*cuffs Treetail* Shush you! You know just how dominate i can be when i want to. *gives him a look then looks at his brother* And what would be so mouse brained wtih me givving you tips!
Flitnstripe

*listens from the side* Uhh..should i leave?
Swamppaw
We've had enough drama so I think we could all use some peace. -Scorchgaze

I promise pa I'll behave. You didn't answer my question though. -Bloodpaw

No, sorry Swamppaw. We'll leave. Thank you again for the help. Come on, big mouths. *leaves the den, feeling better with the medicine on his wounds* Nothing is bad about you giving tips, I just don't think I need them. -Wrenflight

*follows him* Trusting your instincts huh? -Treetail
*looks up at the sky* Well anywhere else we are going to check? Its starting to get late.
Strongbreeze

Well what was your question again i didnt catch it. *says calming himself a bit*
Skyheart

*sighs in releif* They are so weird....*mutters*
Swamppaw

Oh boy Wrenflight running on instincts again. I feel like last time you did that you had Falconstar beat you half to death.
Flintstripe