Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Dec 01, 2020 at 10:54PM

Stormclan 25868 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 25851-25868 of 25868

sebulan yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*flicks his ears in amusement, hearing and smelling them but continuing to act oblivious* -Scorchgaze

*pounces on his back* Got you grandpa! -Ivorykit

Yeah that's true. Maybe if Berryfrost and Strongbreeze stick around they'll have kits? -Bloodpaw

I'm sure they'll shape up to be fine warriors. -Darkmist
sebulan yang lalu tanglebelly said…
•follows his brother quickly pouncing onto his back with him• Ha easiest prey ever!
Flamekit

That’s if they stick around but they probably would end up having kits sooner or later.
Tanglepaw

I’m sure they will just going to be awhile until then. •purrs• so how is Tanglepaw?
Flintstirpe
Two on one isn't fair! *gently swipes at them with his tail, purring* -Scorchgaze

But you're bigger! So it's fair. -Ivorykit

Do you think they'll leave again? -Bloodpaw

Growing like a weed. He'll be a warrior any day now. -Darkmist
Yeah you are super big! •says holding onto his tail•
Flamekit

•makes his way over to Scorchgaze• assaulted by kits today?
Tigerfang

I mean they did want to be at the other camp right?
Tanglepaw

That’s good and he sure became a handsome tom aswell. •purrs•
Flintstripe
Grandpa do you think we'll grow up big? -Ivorykit

Oh without a doubt. *purrs at his mate as he joins them* They swarm to me. -Scorchgaze

I suppose so but you never know, maybe they changed their minds. -Bloodpaw

He takes after his grandfather that's for sure. Even more than I expected when he was first born. -Darkmist
•looks up at Tigerfang as he joins them giving him a stink eye• Grandpa why do some cats have toms as mates at others as she cats?
Flamekit

Makes sense would be nice cause that just brings more kits and I plan on being a mentor eventually.
Tanglepaw

Oh really? Now not to be well downer..but is he taking the good traits from him or the bad ones?
Flintstripe

•follows Wrenflight over the border• You know I’ve seen you hanging out and spending a lot of time with that cute she cat Shiverwind are you two mates now?
Skyheart
·29 hari yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
It's just something that happens I suppose. Attraction is fairly unpredictable. -Scorchgaze

I'm sure everyone at the other camp is going to have a difficult time with that. There are so many kits that are going to become apprentices. -Bloodpaw

Thankfully so far I've only seen the good. -Darkmist

We aren't mates we're just close friends. Everyone else has friends, but for some reason everyone thinks with us there's more. -Wrenflight
·29 hari yang lalu tanglebelly said…
But you had kits right? So did you like she cats then like toms?
Flamekit

Oh so true plus they have one of the most rowdy litter over there, •teases•
Tanglepaw

Do you think he will have some out burst eventually if he is so similar to his grandfather? •stopping and tilting his head as he sniffs the air• Wren? •says a bit loudly catching his brothers scent•
Flintstripe

•doesn’t bother looking back at him as he leads the way• Seriously? You two are so much closer then friends heck you can tell your friends even gets a little jealous with your new apprentice tailing you all day.
Skyheart
·22 hari yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Some cats like she-cats and toms. It's just about who has a nice personality for some. -Scorchgaze

*cuffs him* Yeah and if they had you over there it'd be even rowdier. *teases back* -Bloodpaw

*Tail flicks irritably, but keeps his tone level* She's just looking out for me. Why does everyone feel the need to question me about my relationship with my friend? It's not like I question you about your relationship with your "friend" Featherwing. -Wrenflight

*sniffs the air with him* Your brother and, *huffs in annoyance* Skyheart. -Darkmist
·21 hari yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Is that why you are with Tigerfang because he has a personality?
Flamekit

•scoffs hearing the Kit•
Tigerfang

Oh no way! How would I be rowdier?
Tanglepaw

•shrugs• What’s to questions we are pretty open to it, he is a good lay that’s all I can say.
Skyheart

•picks up his pace a bit as soon as he gets close enough he pounced on his brother• Wren!
Flintstripe
·21 hari yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
I lucked out and got a mate who is handsome and is my best friend. -Scorchgaze

With all your attitude you definitely would be. -Bloodpaw

I'm surprised you admit it so easily. *winces slightly* Easy there Flint. -Wrenflight
·21 hari yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*purrs hearing him say that and nuzzles his neck* That sure is true.
Tigerfang

*watches them and looks at his brother* what do you think Ivorykit?
Flamekit

I dont have that much of an attitude i think i get along with everyone fairly well. *gives her an amused look* Unlike you who cant seem to get along with our den mate.
Tanglepaw

*watches them both from behind and glances back over at Treetail*
Swamppaw

*purrs and stops smelling blood and gives him a look* Wren what did you do now?
Flintstripe

*looks at the patrol unamused* We need to get him patched up and back to camp.
Skyheart
·20 hari yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*licks his ears* I'm a lucky tom that's for sure. -Scorchgaze

As long as grandpa is happy that's what matters right? -Ivorykit

She's the one that doesn't seem to like me. I don't have a problem with her. -Bloodpaw

So, have you been getting along with the other apprentices Swamppaw? -Treetail

There was a hawk incident back at camp. *keeps up his walk toward camp* -Wrenflight
·20 hari yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Lucky would be an understatment you know. *purrs* And thats right as long as we are happy thats what matters you are right.
Tigerfang

*leans against Ivorykit* I guess thats right as long as grandpa is happy.
Flamekit

Well im just saying something happened between you two and i dont know why.
Tanglepaw

I think ive been getting along with them pretty well. *looks admiringly over at Bloodpaw* She is really nice.
Swamppaw

*follows him a bit worried and a bit confused on why his brother was a bit cold towards him* Is everyone okay?
Flintstirpe

*makes his way towards the camp leading the patrol back*
Skyheart
last edited ·20 hari yang lalu
·19 hari yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
So what would you like to do today? -Scorchgaze

I guess she's just not a fun of my personality. -Bloodpaw

Careful, don't let her hear you say that. -Treetail

Everyone at camp is thankfully all right. All the kits are safe. *huffs as his wounds ache* -Wrenflight
·19 hari yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Well see that you are literally in charge of patrols you tell me.
Tigerfang

Oh how unfortunate for you. •says sitting down curling his tail around his paws•
Tanglepaw

W-why is that I was just complimenting her.
Swamppaw

Well that’s good thankfully. •glances around remember he was suppose to be on the look out for his sister• You haven’t seen sweets by chance have you?
Flintstripe

•glances back at the toms• No we have only ran into you toad foots.
Skyheart
·21 jam yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
True I am, I'm just making sure you're not having any aches or pains that would require me to keep you in camp. -Scorchgaze

*shrugs* It's not like I really need any more friends. I've got you and Foxpaw and Swamppaw is nice enough. -Bloodpaw

I'm just teasing you, mostly. Her family really isn't the sweet type. At least they don't like to be thought of that way. -Treetail

Is everything okay with Sweet? -Wrenflight
·13 jam yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Im old but im not that old you goof. *purrs nudging him amused* I think im still good enough for a patrol.
Tigerfang

Adding Swamppaw to the mix now even after saying you dont need more friends amusing. *purrs and blinks in surprise seeing SKyheart

*pushes his way into the camp looking around before spotting Bloodpaw letting out a loud purr*
Skyheart

Why is that though they wouldn't want to be known as the mean cats would they?
Swamppaw

Oh yeah she is fine but her and Falconstar have been getting a bit closer. *smirks* Dad wanted me to keep an eye out for her while i was out.
Flintstripe