Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25301-25350 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
More like she knows how I feel, and continues to beg me to touch her. ~ Falconstar

Oooh, action? What kind of action? ~ Berryfrost
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges him* Stop laughing! This is so not a laughing matter! -Scorchgaze

If I tell you guys I'm actually not sure if Berry will be proud of me or if she'll smack me. -Sweetbriar

*lashes out and snags another minnow* Your turn. -Ivorykit

I told him to apologize to you. And I think you should do the same as well. -Treetail
*eyes widen* Oh my gosh. What did you do with Falconstar? ~ Berryfrost
*lashes his tail slightly* You expect me to believe that Sweetbriar, who has never even kissed tom before you, knows enough about this kind of thing to beg you to touch her? And why would she beg you to touch her if she knows you don't have feelings for her?! That doesn't sound like my girl at all. -Scorchgaze

Well he took me out on a date this morning so we could just talk. He told he'd give me a chance to change his feelings for me now that he's in a better position as leader with less stress. We were just talking and well...things just kind of escalated. *launches into detail, lowering her voice so only they could hear**explains from the beginning of how they admitted they'd missed each other, down to the kissing and touching and voicing of sexual frustration* And now I'm here. Let me tell you though I've never wanted to break my own rules so bad. That tongue of his is devious. -Sweetbriar
*eyes narrow slightly* Then maybe you don't know your 'little girl' as well as you think you do. She hasn't kissed a hundred toms, but it isn't hard to go with what feels good and want more of it. ~ Falconstar

*practically vibrates with excitement* Yes! I knew he brought you back because he missed you! And he wants to give you a real chance now; that's great! ~ Berryfrost
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*glances from his leader to his mate keeping out of it and sits back*
Tigerfang

*Hesitates and swiipes out missing* Mouse Dung!
Flamekit

*raises an eye* Him first *says quickly* We both know he was the one who started the issue.
Flintstripe

*blinks surprised* I can't believe you did all that on your first day back.
Strongbreeze

So what do you have for me today Duskstorm?
Tanglepaw
*huffs and rubs a paw against his own face, feeling a headache coming on* Then why do you give in to her? She obviously has strong feelings for you and you almost mating with her certainly won't help that. -Scorchgaze

Yeah but I think I upset him. I made him stop when it was getting really intimate because I was just over indulging in the idea of him wanting me. So now he's frustrated about it. Neither one of us is wanting to budge, he doesn't want to have feelings for me and I don't want to get too sexual before we're mates, but when he kisses me almost all of that goes out of my mind. I just want him. But I won't- I can't mate with him until I have a commitment. -Sweetbriar
What do you think you need to improve the most? ~ Duskstorm
Try again. Keep real close to the water and focus. -Ivorykit

Flintstripe. He's a kit. You have to go somewhat easy on him. -Treetail
I told her I would give her a real chance now that she's back in camp. I took her on a date like she demanded I do, and it was going well, so we kissed, and then kissed some more, and I don't think I have to give you the details for you to catch on. I would also like to mention that I paused and asked if she wanted me to stop more than once. I didn't exactly take advantage of her, or her feelings. ~ Falconstar

Well, good for you for sticking to your rules, as much as I encourage otherwise. At least this is-- *pauses and looks past Sweetbriar* Wow, Scorchgaze looks flustered. ~ Berryfrost
*huffs* I'm sorry. Having her back now I'm sure I'm just being overprotective. What happens between you two isn't my business. *gives him a look* But did you really have to tell me that you two made out?! -Scorchgaze

*covers her face with her paws* Please don't tell me he told my dad. -Sweetbriar
I'm keeping you young, Scorchgaze. *flicks Scorchgaze with his tail* I don't have any suitable replacements for you yet. ~ Falconstar

Is that something he would do?! ~ Berryfrost
He definently told your dad. *says tryng his best to not laugh*
Strongbreeze

Uh...Im not sure...i think im okay at fighting but im not Bloodpaw good..im an okay hunter but im a bit big and cause alot of sound.
Tanglepaw

Okay...*says crouching lower and raises a paw before swipping snagging a minnow* ha!
Flamekit

I know i know but still lessons learned.
Flintstripe
Keeping me young?! I feel like I just about had a heart attack. *gives him an amused look* Well...I'm glad you're giving her a real opportunity. -Scorchgaze

Before we came back he pointed out that my pelt was all ruffled and he told me to keep it that way so my father could see. He said it would be a fun form of payback for my daddy always giving him a hard time. -Sweetbriar

You did it! We're going to be the best hunters in the clan! -Ivorykit

Yes but you two may keep butting heads. -Treetail
Everyone starts somewhere, so don't compare yourself to others. I think you're on track to becoming a great warrior. Let's work on your hunting today, okay? ~ Duskstorm

I figured you would be. Sweetbriar was determined to keep you in the dark, so I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking her seriously. ~ Falconstar

Oh. Well then yes, I think he's talking to Scorchgaze about what you two did. ~ Berryfrost

*purrs picking up pace* Thanks and i like the sound of that. Do you think i need to work on my stances?
Tanglepaw

*whistles slightly* Well you kind of got what you wanted.
Tigerfang

*gleams happily* I knew i could do it!
Flamekit

Yea yea i know i know...Well give me a bit and ill talk to him right now lets just let those two have some fun and stay entertained. *purrs and leans against him*
Flitnstripe
I guess she probably didn't want to have a conversation about your passionate make out session with her father. Understandable. *rolls his eyes lightheartedly* I should have known when you said she looked like a panther this was only a matter of time. -Scorchgaze

Well when Falconstar and I do become mates it's going to be a natural part of our relationship so, my dad will have to accept it at some point. I just feel like it's a fairly awkward thing for him to know about. *blushes immediately* I hope he isn't telling him every single thing. I definitely don't want my daddy knowing about Falconstar saying he could smell my desire. That might be a little much. -Sweetbriar

Our mentors will be impressed we already know how to fish! -Ivorykit

Sounds like a plan. *nuzzles his neck* Excited about your sister being home? -Treetail
It wouldn't hurt to go over the basics again. If they come naturally to you, you can focus more on your advanced skills. ~ Duskstorm

I did give you a subtle warning. Anyway, stay young, Scorchgaze. *pads to his den* ~ Falconstar

He said that to you?! Sweetbriar, you should have just let Falconstar have it! ~ Berryfrost

*nudges Tigerfang* Okay now I definitely need some air. Let's get going on that walk. *starts out of camp* -Scorchgaze

*bites her lip as her blush deepens* He also said he didn't want to stop how intimate we were getting because he missed me for a moon and I came back with a body like a panther. *huffs lightly out of frustration* I wanted to let him have it. I really did. He kept looking at me with those eyes and they were so hungry. Starclan let him confess his feelings for me soon because I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold out. -Sweetbriar
Yeah im going ot have to agree you should have just went with it. *finally speaks up*'
Strongbreeze

*watches him go and looks at Scorchgaze* Well theennn!
Tigerfang

*nods* Okay i think im good on the basics what would be the more advanced skills?
Tanglepaw

Yea they will! We will be way ahead of...well its just us so no one else!
Flamekit

Oh yea plus we have an extra paw incase we want to go have some fun time,
FLintstripe
Aww, little Sweetpaw would be so happy for you right now! Remember when you first confessed your feelings and he told you nothing would ever come from it? ~ Berryfrost
Keep walking I don't want to talk about it! *Nudges him more out of camp* -Scorchgaze

I mean if the clans join back! -Ivorykit

*laughs* We won't have to pawn them onto your dad or my sister all the time. That is if Falconstar isn't keeping her "busy". -Treetail

*laughs slightly* Little Sweetpaw would never have kissed a tom that wasn't officially her mate, let alone have one grind his hard on against her thigh. *looks at Strongbreeze* You think I should have too? I just don't know guys. I feel like I'd just be giving him the goods before he's put in the real work though. -Sweetbriar
I mean its understandable that wouldn't but if he is griniding his hard on, on you well..*smirks* It says something plus maybe you have to give him the goods to get the goods.
Strongbreeze

*huffs as he nudges him foward* We are so going to talk a bout this!
Tigerfang

I dont know if that is going to happen...*says a little upset*
Flamekit

Very true.. They can only take so much. *laughs*
Flitnstripe

*huffs* I get it, but I mean still. Why would he consider committing to me if I just give it away now? -Sweetbriar

*groans* Do we really have to? -Scorchgaze

Why not? -Ivorykit

Well aunty Sweetbriar is great with kits so I'm sure she won't mind. -Treetail
Who knoiws but least you know he is really INTRESTED in you. *purrs* But just take things at your own pace i guess.
Strongbreeze

Oh you know i will. It is way to juicy to not talk aout.
Tigerfang

Well i dont know its just a feeling i guess...Cause why would they take all the kits if they werent planning on staying right?
Flamekit

She sure is and everoyne loves our kits to! *purrs*
Flintstripe
I don't feel like we're being very helpful, *laughs* But really, it's encouraging that he's so interested in you. ~ ~ Berryfrost
*smiles and nods* Him giving me an honest chance is all I've ever asked for. All I've ever wanted. Now I just have to make sure I don't mess it up. *nudges her friend playfully* So you know, this camp is shockingly low on kits. Any urges to help with that? *teases* -Sweetbriar

*sighs heavily as they walk toward the lake* All right fine. -Scorchgaze

I mean I don't think a lot of parents would want to leave their kits behind. And papa said the split was so we could all survive leaf-bare without issue. -Ivorykit

We've got some pretty amazing kits that's for sure. -Treetail
Duskstorm did you hear me? What kind of Advance skills should I work on?
Tanglepaw

•looks at her caught off guard• K-kits?
Strongbreeze

I mean to be fair you’ve been asking for somthing like that to happen for moons. •chuckles•
Tigerfang

I hope you are right.. cause I want more cats to play with.
Flamekit

Amazing indeed but sometimes little rowdy.
Flintstripe
I'm just teasing you guys. -Sweetbriar

Not like that! Not physical stuff between them! -Scorchgaze

Me too. We can't play a lot of games with just us. -Ivorykit

That was to be expected though. -Treetail
*twitches his tail* I dont know if im ready to be a father yet..
Strongbreeze

Well i guess you just got more then you asked for then. *setttles down as they reach the lake*
Tigerfang

Yea its fun but its more fun with more kits...
Flamekit

Yea and i just didnt it to be so soon
Flintstripe
Well that's fine. There's no rush. -Sweetbriar

*lays with him* I just don't want her to get too attached to him if he's not going to feel the same. -Scorchgaze

Maybe aunty will have kits? -Ivorykit

I saw it coming. They're your kits. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail
Thankfully that’s true •looks at his mate fondly before looking back at Sweetbriar• Or you and Falconstsr can have kits you know since you want to throw me us under that tree. •chuckles•
Strongbreeze

Well I’m no master of love but I think that he has something for her. •starts to groom him•
Tigerfang

Oh! •perks his ears• They would be clan leader kits!
Flamekit

Our kits mouse brain. •laughs• So what do you have planned for today?
Flintstripe
Definitely not any time soon! -Sweetbriar

One could hope. I don't want my little girl to get her heart broken. *nuzzles him* -Scorchgaze

That'd be really cool I think. -Ivorykit

Well I've got a border patrol I need to go on later but that's all I can think of. -Treetail
No one would want that you know. *sterches out* But im sure Falconstar wouldnt do anything like that.
Tigerfang

*nods* We would be related to the clan leader!
Flamekit

Mhmm lucky i ahve nothing for myself today.
Flintstripe
I wouldn't mind kits. ~ Berryfrost

Get into your basic hunters crouch. ~ Duskstorm
Oh? Sooner rather than later? -Sweetbriar

You're probably right. *nuzzles him* -Scorchgaze

We'd finally have other cousins! -Ivorykit

Maybe I'll drag you along with me though. -Treetail
*cast his mate a side glance surprised at her answer* You wouldn't mind having kits?
Strongbreeze

*nods doing as he was told getting into the hunters crouch and looks up at him* Okay.
Tanglepaw

Oh i know but man were you riled up when he was bringing up those little comments.
Tigerfang

Yeah! i bet we would be the best older cousins.
Flamekit

Oooooh that would be fun though id rather not be dragged.
Flintstripe
He likes to throw it in my face because he knows it gets under my skin. -Scorchgaze

Absolutely! We'd teach them all the best games. -Ivorykit

Don't want me to rough you up? -Treetail
Your legs are too spread apart. ~ Duskstorm

*looks at him somewhat shyly* I've just been thinking about it lately and I think we would make great parents. And... sooner rather than later. ~ Berryfrost
*perks up excitedly* You two will have the most precious kits! And she's right, you'll make amazing parents no doubt. -Sweetbriar
Well it sure works. *says amused*
Tigerfang

I mean we only know like four games. *laughs*
Flamekit

Oh i would love that but dragging me along would just get my fur dirty.
Flintstripe

*nods closing the distance of his legs* Like this?
Tanglepaw

*shuffles a bit* Well i mean...Im not against it..
Strongbreeze
*licks Berryfrost's shoulder* I'll let you two talk. *pads off to the warriors den* -Sweetbriar

You just like seeing me worked up. -Scorchgaze

It's still something though. -Ivorykit

I can bathe you. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail
How does it feel? ~ Duskstorm

*leans into him* We'll talk more about it later, Strongbreeze. Don't stress. ~ Berryfrost
I'm down to time skip whenever y'all are
i am aswell

*nods* Sounds good..its jst a little nerve wrecking to think about..
Strongbreeze

Oh i like that.
Flintstripe

Sure do and its kinda hot gunna have to say.
Tigerfang
Same, but to what?
Hmm we could skip just a couple of days to get some new interactions or we could do a bit of a larger skip. I'm cool with whatever
Im pretty open for whatever you two want to do.
Uhhh same xD
if we do longer we might have to do a longer time skip for the other group aswell XD