Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25201-25250 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges him playfully* I promise I'm not as much of a push over as I might seem like. -Treetail

Okay papa. *sits carefully beside the pool* -Ivorykit

Why does everyone love to give me a hard time about this? -Scorchgaze
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
•swats at him making his way towards Ivorykit and Flintstripe•
Flamekit

•looks over at them• oh look the trouble makers are comming.
Flintstripe

Because with how brave you seem you crumble under the thought of your little girls being not so innocent.
Tigerfang
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
*a growl rumbles against her neck* *alternates between sucking on her pulse point and licking it roughly* *grinds against her thigh* ~ Falconstar
*purrs and joins them* Troublemakers? That would be you two. -Treetail

No way papa! -Ivorykit

I only have a problem with it when it's the idea of them not being mates before hand. -Scorchgaze
*tugs on his ears before laying her head back, watching him with a red face* Y-You make it hard for me to care about my rules...-Sweetbriar
*tilts her head back further as he continues licking* I can stop if you want me to. You only have to say it. ~ Falconstar
Yuh huh me and papa wouldn’t be troublemakers. •says sitting down in front of his brother and sniffs smelling the scent of berries and gives him a look•
Flamekit

Hun we both know how much trouble you can cause. •gives him an amused look•
Flintstripe

•shrugs• I’m just saying you are to old to be worrying about her. •purrs• she is far into her warrior life now deputy.
Tigerfang

So why don’t you like Bloodpaws name Mousepaw?
Tanglepaw
I think it's gross. Blood is warm is sticky and it means that somebody was hurt, or killed. I don't know why you would celebrate that with a name. ~ Mousepaw
*sighs pleasurably as she tilts her head back further for him* I don't want you to stop that's the problem. *bites her lip as she thinks* A little bit more won't hurt anything. -Sweetbriar

*purrs and nudges Flamekit lightly* Did you have something you wanted to say to your papa? -Treetail

I don't know if I'll ever stop worrying about my girls. But I have you to keep me calm. -Scorchgaze
But blood pumping strong throughout the body, propelling cats forward is what gives warriors their strength. The blood of your enemies is what ensures your clanmates are protected. -Bloodpaw
*captures her lips again, just as fierce and hungry as the last one* *continues grinding against her thigh* So then it's my goal to convince you that you want a lot more. ~ Falconstar

*Shrugs* Well I think it's gross. And what kind of warrior name would you have? They all sound horrible. ~ Mousepaw
•looks up at Treetail his eyes narrowed• Yeah why does Ivorykit smell like berries? •says looking at his brother then Flintstripe•
Flamekit

•blinks and sighs• Well because your brother has been well behaved.
Flintstripe

I’m your branch that holds you down then. •closes his eyes as he leans against him•
Tigerfang

I think they are both fair reason on why the name is good and bad.
Tanglepaw
*eyes flutter, feeling lost in the heat of it again* My goal and your goal are the same then. Just so you know, I won't budge before you do. *tugs on his lower lip before moving her tongue with his again**drags her claws lightly up his back* -Sweetbriar

I'm sure Falconstar will think of something good. He knows me better than most. -Bloodpaw
Flamekit. *gives him a look* What did we just talk about? -Treetail

And I love you for it. -Scorchgaze
So then you agree, Tanglepaw; you do think it's a bad name. ~ Mousepaw

*lets her have the moment for a second, then pulls away* Of that, I'm sure. I guess that means neither of us will get what we want. *goes back to licking her neck, and then lowers to her chest* ~ Falconstar
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*rolls her eyes dismissively* Not for nothing, but I like my name and that's all I really care about. You two can feel however you want about it. *stands* I'm starving. *pads off to the pile and snatches a sparrow* -Bloodpaw

S-Starclan you're so stubborn. *stretches out beneath him, showing off more of her body* -Sweetbriar
•watches Bloodpaw slightly amused at her frustration and looks at Mousepaw• It’s not the best name nor the worst, but I can see where you both are comming from but in the end her parents named her that for a reason right?
Tanglepaw

•looks up at Treetail frustrated• What it’s not fair he gave Ivorykit treats and not me!
Flamekit

•his tail twitches a bit irritated looking at Treetail for him to do something•
Flintstripe

Well. •says keeping his eyes shut• did yo I assign me to any patrols deputy?
Tigerfang
*watches what she chooses and tilts her head slightly* Hm. I like Sparrowpaw too, now that I think about it... ~ Mousepaw

*pauses to shoot her a look* I hope you see the irony here. *continues licking, slowly moving lower and lower* ~ Falconstar
Flamekit. We talked about why you weren't getting any berries. You told me that you were genuinely sorry. Did you mean that? *gives him a stern look* -Treetail

I might have been a little selfish and kept you off them for today. We could still go out if you'd like. -Scorchgaze

*pads back over to them* I realized I don't have anyone else to hang out with but you two. Falconstar is gone. *lays down to eat her meal* -Bloodpaw

*a shudder passes through her, pulling out a moan full of desire* H-Hold on. I-I think it's escalating a little too much. -Sweetbriar
•pouts• I was sorry until now! Why would I want to be sorry when papa isn’t fair. •looks up at him his eyes flaring like Flintstripe when he is angry•
Flamekit

Oh aren’t you just so sneaky and I don’t mind taking the day off it would give me a chance to rest my old bones.
Tigerfang

•gives her an amused nudge before looking back at Mousepaw• I’m still on the vote for Owlpaw I really like that one.
Tanglepaw

Ivorykit got berries because he wasn't having a fit about not getting them anymore. If you weren't giving your father an attitude like you are right now you could have gotten some. -Treetail

I just wanted to spend some time with my mate. *nuzzles his neck* -Scorchgaze
•nudges Ivorykit• told you he was a trouble maker. •says amused watching Treetail struggle•
Flintstirpe

But still he shouldn’t have given him any berries without me. •stomps• It’s dumb!
Flamekit

Bloodpaw what do you think Mousepaw should change her name to?
Tanglepaw

We gotta spend what we have with each other before we don’t have it right? •sighs• We really have been through a lot havent we?
Tigerfang
Then think about what I said and what's keeping you from getting them. -Treetail

Who, papa or brother? -Ivorykit

I think Owlpaw is cool. -Bloodpaw

I feel like we've lived three lifetimes. But I'm glad I got to spend so much of it with you. I really do love you, Tigerfang. -Scorchgaze
Both. •says nuzzleing him• I heard you caught a fish the other day.
Flintstripe

•stops thinking and looks back him comming to a conclusion• you and papa are stopping me from havi my berries. •says stubbornly•
Flamekit

•nods• See though Sparrowpaw isn’t bad either.
Tanglepaw

And you have definitely grown on me. •shoulders him gently• Love you to.
Tigerfang
*huffs* Flamekit it's your attitude that's the problem. When you misbehaving you don't get rewarded with berries. -Treetail

Yeah I caught a minnow right out of the pool! -Ivorykit

Sparrowpaw doesn't have much power behind it. -Bloodpaw

I certainly hope after all this time I've grown on you. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
Nah uh my attitude is fine! •lashes his tail at him• You and papa are just mean and don’t make sense. •says glaring over at his brother and Flintstripe• You always treat Ivorykit like he hasn’t done anything wrong.
Flamekit

Impressive why don’t you show me?
Flintstripe

What names do you think would fit her?
Tanglepaw

I mean best friends since we where kits we better have gotten close.
Tigerfang
Flamekit if Ivorykit was acting up like this he'd get the same lecture you are. Ivorykit got scolded too for having too many berries but he isn't carrying on about it. Sometimes you have to learn to swallow your pride and admit you did something wrong. -Treetail

*nods excitedly and focuses his attention on the water* It took me a lot of tries before. -Ivorykit

Owlpaw does work. Maybe Hawkpaw as well. -Bloodpaw

You were always the one pushing me away. *teases* -Scorchgaze
I don’t see how defending my self is wrong papa. •sits down upset• I just said to papa what I thought was right.
Flamekit

I think you can do it with less tries now that you finally got one before.
Flintstripe

•nods• Thats a pretty good one though I don’t know if it would fit her that well Hawks are a very aggressive bird and Mousepaw isn’t the most Aggressive cat. •purrs•
Tanglepaw

That’s because I was trying my luck with the she cats.
Tigerfang
It was the way you said it, Flamekit. You have to be able to communicate your point calmly and without accusations. -Treetail

*nods and watches the water closely before lashing out, missing one* Dang it. -Ivorykit

Yeah I guess so. I must not be very good at this. *finishes her prey* -Bloodpaw

So hurtful of you to reject your best friend. -Scorchgaze
•lays down trying to understand but flips over still confused• This is stupid.
Flamekit

•wat he’s him amused• Here I’ll show you and easier way. •moves besides him• When you are going to strike out do it slower and get your paw closer to the water. •says moving down and watches the water carefully before shooting out his paw snagging a minnow•
Flintstripe

I think you are getting there. •purrs• But in the end it’s Mousepaws decision right? •says giving Mousepaw a playful shove•
Tanglepaw

Hey it back then you know how it was.
Tigerfang
*noses him lightly* You just have to be a little more understanding, Flamekit. -Treetail

Oh okay! *follows his instructions and catches one too* that was much easier! -Ivorykit

Of course. -Bloodpaw

I know I know. Glad you came around. -Scorchgaze
I think I’m plenty of understanding papa.
Flamekit

•purrs happily• Goof job! See told you it was easy.
Flintstripe

Took me awhile I guess though.
Tigerfang
Sometimes you get a little defensive. -Treetail

Thanks papa! I'll use this to catch you a big fish when I'm an apprentice! -Ivorykit

Better late than never. -Scorchgaze
Well so does papa...•says again looking up at him slightly from were he was laying.
Flamekit

Oh going for big fish now? •purrs• it might be bit different when it comes to those for techniques.
Flintstripe

That is very true and I somehow snagged you or well you snagged me.
Tigerfang
That's why you two are so similar. You'll both have to work on not butting heads so much. -Treetail

Well I promise I'll get it! -Ivorykit

It wouldn't have been that hard. *purrs in amusement* I'm a pretty easy catch. -Scorchgaze
Well his head is harder then mine. *points out*
Flamekit

I know you will you are a quick learner and a great one a tthat.
Flintstripe

Are you saying all i had to do was lay down on my back for you and you would have just taken me? *laughs*
Tigerfang
*chuckles* Maybe that is the case, but you still both have to put in effort. -Treetail

You really think so? Will that make me a good warrior? -Ivorykit

No that's not what I meant! -Scorchgaze
Fine papa.....*grumbles still alying on the floor* Ill try i guess..
Flamekit

*nods* Ofcourse and i know you will be a great warrior after all you are my son. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Oh what did you mean then?
Tigerfang
Good boy. If you apologize probably you won't be banned from having berries. -Treetail

Do you think I'll get a cool name? -Ivorykit

I mean all you had to do was say you wanted to go on a date and I would have been on board. -Scorchgaze
Im banned from eating berries!?
Flamekit

Ofcourse why wouldnt you?
Flintstripe

To be fair i wasn't into well toms back then.
Tigerfang
Banned is a strong word, sorry. You're not banned. -Treetail

*Shrugs* Isn't Ivory kind of a girly name? -Ivorykit

Fair. -Scorchgaze
Then what am i?
Flamekit

*shakes his head* I dont think so do you think it is?
Flintstripe

See but you agree that if i asked any time in the past you would have said yes?
Tigerfang
Your just being limited on when you can have them. -Treetail

I mean I guess not.... Maybe a little. -Ivorykit

Of course! -Scorchgaze
Well when can i have some then ?
Flamekit

Do you not like your name? *says wearily*
Flintstripe

No matter wheneven when you had a mate?
Tigerfang
Like I said before once you genuinely apologize. -Treetail

No I like my name. I just don't know if it makes me seem tough. -Ivorykit

Well probably not then. *grooms his fur* I'm a committed mate so when I was dedicated to Yarrowleaf he got my all. Now I'm dedicated to you and you get my all. -Scorchgaze
Fine...•glances over at his brother and Flintstripe and wrinkles his nose•
Flamekit

I think it does but not all warriors have to be tough.
Flintstirpe

Ah fair and loyal of you. •purrs•
Tigerfang
Your just like your papa I swear. -Treetail

Really? But I thought warriors had to be strong. -Ivorykit

You lucked out huh? *Purrs* -Scorchgaze
What does that mean? •looks back at him• I wanna be like you not papa.
Flamekit

Nope some warriors are strong others are agile some are just really smart.
Flintstripe

I guess I did didn’t I?
Tigerfang
Oh and why do you want to be like me? -Treetail

Oh I guess that makes sense. -Ivorykit

I think so. I did too. -Scorchgaze
Because you are awesome you bring us berries and don’t really yell at us! Papa is always to strict. •hpuffs out•
Flamekit

•nods• See and I know you will be an amazing fisher with how well you caught those minnows aswell. •purr•
Flintstripe

Just thinking about what we have both been through is a journey. •purrs• we’ve both had other mates and in the end we are together.
Tigerfang