Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Dec 01, 2020 at 10:54PM

Stormclan 25850 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25001-25050 of 25850

sebulan yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Oh well isn't that good though?
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head* Nah you just need a little work you know?
Flintstripe

Do you think they would like our games?
Flamekit
sebulan yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Yeah but it's going to suck him not being here. *glances at him* I'm sorry about arguing with you before. -Bloodpaw

I guess. I'll work on it promise. -Treetail

Why wouldn't they? -Ivorykit

*joins his mate and Foxpaw* Ready to head out? -Redshadow
sebulan yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Ready when you are! ~ Mistybreeze
All right, so back to what I was saying. Falconstar certainly rains supreme when it comes to strategy in my personal opinion. I know Slightfeather of GoldenClan is also very skilled when it comes to strategic planning. Having intelligent strategy is key for any respected intellectual clanmate. Your clanmates will feel as though they can trust your judgement to guide them safely. -Scorchgaze

Homeward bound then. *starts the way out* -Redshadow
*nods* Im ready aswell. *says keeping his gaze on the entrance avoiding looking back*
Foxpaw

*nods* Yea that is going to stink...*says before staying silent before looking at her* It's fine..I guess i was just a little moody that day..
Tanglepaw

You are fine just try not to be a push over with them. *purrs*
Flintstripe

I mean they are alot older then us..
Flamekit
I was being thick headed about the situation. I don't want to argue with you anymore. I realized I was being insensitive. -Bloodpaw

Well I'm so used to you bullying me. *teases* -Treetail

But everyone likes fun right? -Ivorykit
I mean you cant get angry at me for agreeing then, *says* I mean i guess you just dont have feelings for me like i thought so lets just leave it at that.
Tanglepaw

Oh you cant use that as an excuse those kits are the size of our paws. *laughs*
Flintstripe

I hope so.
Flamekit

*follows after Redshadow*
Foxpaw
last edited sebulan yang lalu
Alright, lets go. ~ Mistybreeze
*leads them out of camp, patting Foxpaw's back lightly* I'm sure you'll see her again sooner than you'd think. -Redshadow

*shuffles her paws* I'm just not really sure about my feelings in general. I want to put my focus into being a warrior. -Bloodpaw

Yeah but they've got your attitude. -Treetail

*pads over to the apprentices* Will you guys play with us? -Ivorykit

*nudges Mousepaw* Are you all right? -Scorchgaze
*looks over at him shrugging* I know well i hope so atleast but still sucks leaving her here...You know how i feel about her.
Foxpaw

*gives her a dumb look before the kits come* Oh uh sure what did you want to play?
Tanglepaw

Something fun and new!
Flamekit

You think so i think they share something from both of us.
Flintstripe
*nods* I know how much you care for her. Once you're warriors maybe things will be different. -Redshadow

Fun and new huh? Have you played leader of the rock? -Bloodpaw

What did they get from me? -Treetail
Yea...but i just have to wait and make it until then right? *purrs* Next time we see each other we will both be different.
Foxpaw

*shakes his head* No we always play moss ball or hid n seek!
Flamekit

I think Ivorykit picked up alot of your innocent features.
Flitnstripe
Exactly! Keep your head up. -Redshadow

Well I think you'll like leader of the rock. It's really fun. Tanglepaw and I used to play it a lot when we were kits. -Bloodpaw

Oh what like my innocent and handsome face? -Treetail
Ill try my best but you need to slow down my leg doesnt fully work yet you know. *says huffing a bit out of breath*
Foxpaw

*nods* She always won of course.
Tanglepaw

How do you play?
Flamekit

*purrs* Sure we will go with that love. *takes another bite*
Flitnstripe
Right! Sorry. *slows to match his pace* Don't push yourself too hard. If you need a break just say. -Redshadow

So there's a small pile of rocks and you have to climb your way to the top one. Whoever gets to the top first is leader and the others have to try to take their spot to become leader. -Bloodpaw

Flamekit definitely got his looks from you. -Treetail
*shakes his head amused* its fine just making sure you still know im not fully there yet and im fine for now ill let you both know when im feeling not as fine.
Foxpaw

But how are we going to play that with you two you are both 4 times our size. *huffs*
Flamekit

They both kind my looks love. *laughs* I feel like we went over this the other day.
Flitnstripe
*nods* Just making sure. -Redshadow

I guess you've got a point. Well we could think of a new game. -Bloodpaw

Yeah we might have. Ugh we're getting old. -Treetail
*follows Falconstar into camp* -Sweetbriar

*turns as a familiar scent hits him* Sweetbriar! *rushes over to her* What are you doing here? Are you okay? *looks her over worriedly* -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Daddy relax I'm all right. I came to see you. Falconstar thought you'd like it if I came back for a while. -Sweetbriar
You're welcome, *says smugly* ~ Falconstar
*purrs and nuzzles his daughter happily* I've missed you, sweetie. *wraps his tail around her protectively* He didn't try anything on the way back did he? *asks lowly, but loud enough for Falconstar to hear as he eyes him suspiciously* -Scorchgaze

*laughs* I missed you too, daddy. -Sweetbriar
*scoffs* You're welcome, *says again, sharper this time* *starts towards his Den* ~ Falconstar

last edited sebulan yang lalu
I know and thanks for that. *says seeing the border as the pass over it*
Foxpaw

*stops what they were doing seeing Sweetbriar and darts over ignoring the apprentices* Sweetbriar!
Flamekit

*watches him go confused and looks at Bloodpaw* Well then.
Tanglepaw

You can say that again. Raising kits have mate my bones sore. *teases*
Flintstripe
Wait Falconstar! *nuzzles her father's chin briefly before following him* Thank you. For allowing me to come back. I honestly don't know...if leaving was the right decision for me but I'm glad to be home. -Sweetbriar
It's good to have you home. Your father seems to be in better spirits already. I'm sure others will, too. ~ Falconstar
*nods slightly* I meant what I said earlier, about the date. *smiles and shrugs slightly* Keep it in mind okay? *starts toward the warriors den to greet her clanmates* -Sweetbriar
*watches her leave, then wordlessly enters his own den ~ Falconstar
*Purrs at Flamekit* Flamekit, Ivorykit! My gosh you get bigger every time I see you! *purrs at them* -Sweetbriar

*nudges him mate* Flintstripe look! *points to his sister* -Treetail

Guess they lost interest in us. *laughs* -Bloodpaw

*follows Falconstar* Thank you. This is more than I could have ever asked for. -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Did you come back to play with us!?
Flamekit

*looks up and blinks in surprise punching Treetail on the shoulder to make sure he wasnt dreaming* Wait she is back?
Flintstripe

*nods* Seems like it but then agian she is the aunt.
Tanglepaw

*lays down in his nest, a bit winded after the long day* I could tell you missed her, but you would never dare ask her or any of your other kits to return. Luckily for you, I'm a little bit more selfish. ~ Falconstar

I came back to see everyone. *crouches to his level* But of course I was most excited to play with you two. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Ouch! *rubs his shoulder* Seems like it. -Treetail

Yeah I guess so. Well what now? -Bloodpaw
And was that selfishness on my behalf or your own? -Scorchgaze
Yours, of course. Sweetbriar has always been -- and always will be -- a thorn in my side. ~ Falconstar
*gets to his paws quickly* Ill be back then! *says purring loudly*
flintstripe

*boucnes excitedly around her* What are we going to play first? *looks around for his brother* Ivorykit come on!
Flamekit

Not sure we could see if Mousepaw wanted to do anything with us.
Tanglepaw
Why did I expect any other answer. *flicks his tail in amusement* While I may not appreciate that comment I appreciate you bringing her home. I have my little girl back. -Scorchgaze

*purrs excitedly as her brother makes his way over* Flint! *Nuzzles his shoulder* I missed you! -Sweetbriar

*rushes over with him* What about me? -Treetail

*purrs in amusement* I missed you too. -Sweetbriar

*joins his brother* I'm here. -Ivorykit

Probably a good idea. Any idea where she is? -Bloodpaw
*stares at his paws for a moment, then remarks* She doesn't look like your 'little girl' anymore. Seriously. ~ Falconstar
*flicks his tail dismissively* What are you saying? She'll always be my little girl. To me she looks exactly as she did when she left. Maybe with a little more confidence, but to me she's still the same. -Scorchgaze
What are you doing back here? Oh sorry love i just got a little excited. *laughs*
Flintstripe

Cmon we have to think of something to play with aunty!
Flamekit

I saw here talking to Falconstar a little while ago.
tanglepaw
Falconstar suggested I come back for a while to spend time with you all. Mainly daddy. I know the majority of us leaving was hard on him. So I decided to come back. -Sweetbriar

Ahhh Falconstar asked you to come back huh? Interesting. -Treetail

Um maybe hide and seek? -Ivorykit

Well he went to his den so she's gotta be somewhere. -Bloodpaw
I think she looks different. Like a panther. ~ Falconstar
*gives him an uncomfortable look* Is this really a conversation you should be having with her father? -Scorchgaze
You used to try and talk me into dating her! ~ Falconstar
Yes well telling me my sweet girl looks like a panther is an entirely different situation! The way you said it with that look in your eyes I do not approve of! She's still my innocent little girl to me! -Scorchgaze
Are you staying for good? *says wearily not trying to keep his hopes up*
Flitnstripe

Hide n seek works she can be the seeker. *says before looking up at her*
Flamekit

*spots her and gets to his paws* Target located come on lets see if she is up for something. *says padding over to Mousepaw* Hey Mousepaw!
Tanglepaw
*head shoots up* That look-- there is no look in my eyes, Scorchgaze! I'm just tired! Go spend some time with that 'little girl' I just dragged back for you and let me rest! ~ Falconstar
Falconstar said I should stay for a while but...I feel like I'm really home now. *purrs* I think this is where I belong. -Sweetbriar

Great choice! We missed you too much to let you go. -Treetail

*shakes her head in amusement and follows him* -Bloodpaw

I know a look when I see one. *grumbles to himself and pads out of the den* -Scorchgaze
You're old, *calls stubbornly after him* I'll be looking for your replacement soon! ~ Falconstar
I'll be sure to remember that! *purrs as he watches his daughter reconnect with her kin**pads over to the warriors den* Hey Duskstorm, *calls inside* your future sister-in-law is back. -Scorchgaze

Don't forget Shiver and Wren and their make out session XD
Aw snap! brb xD

*eyes fly open and he resists the urge to drag Sweetbriar to the new camp again* Goodbye, peace. Goodbye, relaxation. *huffs and closes his eyes, ready for a nap* ~ Falconstar
*flicks his tail in amusement, settling down outside the den, watching his family* -Scorchgaze
Also Bloodpaw and Tanglepaw are trying to get Mousepaws attention. XD

Im glad you say that i missed you all so much and well i mean Merry is the medicine cat so she is always focused on her herbs so having you here would really be nice since ill have someone to talk to that isnt this goofball. *nudges his mate*
Flintstripe

*pads over to his mate* Well today has been intresting.
Tigerfang