Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24901-24950 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
*Sticks head in forum* Hello
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Katie hey!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
KATIE!

*shakes his head* No papa we are good kits!
Flamekit

He is maing fun of my face.
Tigerfang

*laughs* I mean i guess that would be the plan if i was kit.
Foxpaw

*pads out of the den and looks around*
Tanglepaw
Well that's not very nice, Flamekit. -Treetail

Well sorry I'm not really sure what a good idea would be! -Bloodpaw

Morning Tanglepaw. -Darkmist
But its true i didnt say anything wrong! *huffs snuggling up to Treetail*
Flamekit

Its fine im sure ill will think of something later. *yawns leaning against her*
Foxpaw

*looks up at him* Oh hi pa.
Tanglepaw
That doesn't mean it's a nice thing to say, Flamekit. -Treetail

Tired? *licks his head* -Bloodpaw

How'd you sleep? -Darkmist
Hi :)) I've thought about jumping back in here for awhile now but keep forgetting to do so whenever I have the time! How is everything going?
*huffs* Fine..Sorry Tigerfang for saying you have a grumpy face.
Flamekit

*looks at her ands nods* Yea we talked through the whole night. *snuggles against her*
Foxpaw

Okay i guess..
Tanglepaw
Good! I took a small break just because of how busy I've been with work, but with everything going on in the world it's been a fun escape to come back to the rp. And it's easy enough since I can just get fanpop up on my phone. How have you been?

Good boy. *nuzzles his head* Now Scorchgaze do you need Flintstripe and I on a patrol? -Scorchgaze

Actually if you could lead a border patrol that'd be great. -Scorchgaze

*laughs slightly* I guess we did. I hardly even noticed that it's morning. -Bloodpaw

Things are pretty quiet around here now a days. -Darkmist
Good, just busy. I got a new job but our governor is talking about sending us back into lockdown so I thought this would be a good time to get back into the rp xD Have I missed out on anything plotwise?
My job sent everyone to work remote so I've been working from home since March. They'll honestly probably keep up working remote from now on but we'll see.
But not much of anything. Foxpaw was attacked by a fox and has been back at the old camp while his leg heals. We set up the story to where Redshadow and Mistybreeze have been staying with him at old camp until he's healed enough to go back. He's been at the old camp for probably a moon or so. But other than that we really haven't done anything. It's just been mundane stuff
Yea ive gotten alot of free time with everytthing going on and like team said this is easy with our phones and everything else ahah! Uh as far as plots Foxpaw and his new parents are back at Stormclan camp because of an injury from a badger attack but should be heading back soon.

*nods* Border patrol it is then!
Flintstripe

Aww are you two leaving us?
Flamekit

I know right? *says amused* Well should we head back into the den?
Foxpaw

Yea im happy for that at least.
Tanglepaw
What you don't wanna hang out with me, Flamekit? -Scorchgaze

*purrs* We won't be long Flamekit. -Treetail

Probably a good idea. I should try getting some sleep or if Falconstar takes me for training later I'll be too tired to stand. -Bloodpaw

True enough. The clan deserves peace. -Darkmist
Well i like papa though. *purrs and pouces onto him* We like to hang out with your alot though!
Flamekit

*nods licks his head and nudges Treetail* Cmon lets gather some cats.
Flitnstripe

*nods heading into the den and curls up in his nest waiting for her*
Foxpaw

Yea it does. *looks around* So anything new while i was asleep?
Tanglepaw
Okay, that's cool! Do you want to do a small time skip? Maybe it's been a little over a moon since the patrol left to make the new camp? I have some ideas that I'll send to you, Team!
im down for whatever
Sounds good to me!
Okay!

*pads out of his den, scanning the camp for Scorchgaze* ~ Falconstar
Looking for me by chance? *moves beside him* -Scorchgaze

*pads over to Mistybreeze* Great news, Foxpaw is healing well. -Redshadow
As a matter of fact, I am. *sits down* It's been a little over a moon since the new camp has been established, and you've made the last two visits; I think it's about time I check in on everything for myself. Talk to the warriors and see how they're faring, and how Ivyfrost and Wrenflight are settling into their new roles. ~ Falconstar

*smiles, relieved* "Thank StarClan. Did Merryberry say when he'll be able to return to the new camp? ~ Mistybreeze
Sounds like a good idea. I can't lie, I might be a little jealous that you'll be able to see my kits and grandkits today. *smiles slightly, a small hint of disappointment in his features* But I do think it's important they see you checking in on them as well. Would you like me to put together a patrol to go with you? -Scorchgaze

It's more or less up to him at this point. When he feels comfortable making the journey. I took him out the other day to the lake and swimming really helped his leg it seemed. -Redshadow
*shakes his head* No patrol necessary, I'd like to go by myself. But I'll tell your kin that you send your love. *eyes him for a moment* We haven't had a moment to talk about you, Scorchgaze, but how are you handling their leave? ~ Falconstar

I think there's a river close to camp. We can still take him there, if you think he would like it. ~ Mistybreeze
It's been....harder than I anticipated. I know they're warriors, but I worry about them every day. Especially my girls and my grandkits. After what happened with Swampkit recently as well it just makes me worry more. Wrenflight I know can handle himself, but you know how I am about my girls. -Scorchgaze

He'd probably enjoy that. It may be a little difficult prying him away from Bloodpaw. That's going to be the rough part. -Redshadow
That's one thing we forgot to mention katie. Swampkit has always had health issues, but recently while playing he hit his head and now has some memory loss issues. He hardly even recognized Scorchgaze when Frecklenose brought him back to this camp to have merry check him.
*watches camp quietly besides Darkmist*
Tanglepaw

*yawns stretching as he wakes up*
Foxpaw

*stretches*
Flamekit

*waits for Scorchgaze near the freshkill pile*
Tigerfang
You have always loved your girls, although you seem to worry more about one of them in particular. ~ Falconstar

*looks for Bloodpaw* He's really smitten with her, isn't he? ~ Mistybreeze

Yeah, I picked up on that! Very interested to see where you go with it!
On the topic of med cats, the new camp will need one very soon... any of the kits interested?
*purrs softly though his eyes were sad* She's always had a special place in my heart. Not only is she named partially after my sister, but she's so much like her. She's just my precious little girl. I was do excited to watch her life play out and now it just feels like I'm missing it. It's honestly....crushing. -Scorchgaze

Right now I'm honestly thinking Swampkit or one of Featherwing's kits.

Whatcha thinking about? -Darkmist

Very. *chuckles slightly* No point searching for them. They've been sharing a nest in the medicine cat den. -Redshadow
I wondered if you were going down that road with Swamp!

*stares at him a moment longer, then says,* I'll check on her when I'm there. Make sure she's doing good. ~ Falconstar

I appreciate that. If it's not too much of a bother of course. Things might be a little... awkward for you guys and that I understand. -Scorchgaze

Very. *chuckles slightly* No point searching for them. They've been sharing a nest in the medicine cat den. -Redshadow
I haven't seen Sweetbriar in a moon, Scorchgaze. I think she parted on good terms and maybe she's even moved on. I don't expect our reunion will be very awkward. *flicks him with his tail* Keep an eye on things around here. Treetail is trouble and don't forget it. *starts towards the exit* ~ Falconstar

*eyes flicker to the Den* Red, what if he decides to stay with her? ~ Mistybreeze
*can't help but chuckle* I've known that since he was born. Better not be holding the same kind of grudge against my grandkits. *pads over to Tigerfang as Falconstar heads out* -Scorchgaze

He and I have been very open about that topic. He cares about her...but he can't stay here. With Tigerfang here it's just not the right environment for him. He wants to return to the new camp. *nudges her playfully* We have a pretty good father son relationship. -Redshadow
Well, I have a soft spot for all of Tigerfang's kits that he throws away. I'm happy he understands that this could be a toxic environment for him. I just wonder... if the new camp never merges with the originally camp, they would never be able to have a relationship. I hope he understands that. ~ Mistybreeze
I've made him very aware of the situation. I think for the future as of now he's just focusing on his recovery. *pauses and shuffles his paws, nervous about how she'd react* Well....I um....may have also given him some advice because the two of them have been uh...how do I say this? -Redshadow
Oh no. Spit it out. ~ Mistybreeze
They haven't been mating, but uh experimenting definitely seems to be the right word. The day we were at the lake he asked me for advice on pleasing she-cats. So I know it's at least a thought in his mind. I've warned him time and time again though about not going too far. -Redshadow
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*groans* Oh, Foxpaw! ~ Mistybreeze
I don't know exactly what have been going on to the full extent. -Redshadow
I suppose I should just be thankful that he's seeking advice! And if he wants to please a she-cat then he's talking to the right cat. I just... I was fresh out of the Apprentice Den when I became pregnant. It was hard. ~ Mistybreeze
*nuzzles her cheek in a motion of comfort* You've been through a lot, but you're stronger because of it. But I appreciate that compliment. *purrs* I certainly try my best. -Redshadow
Oh just what to do and what’s going to happen. •says looking up at him• What about you?
Tanglepaw

•shifts getting up and pokes his head out of the den•
Foxpaw

•sits up seeing the kits awake•
Flintstirpe

I was probably going to make Swampkit a medicine cat.
Just thinking about how interesting it's going to be watching you and your sister grow into warriors. -Darkmist

Papa! *pounces on his den* -Ivorykit
*leans against him* You do very well. I just want one of Tigerfang's kits to live happily ever after. Especially after Snowstep. ~ Mistybreeze
I think it’s all going to be the same with me and Dapplepaw being warriors. •purrs• I mean it’s just like when we were made apprentices right?
Tanglepaw

•huffs• Hello little one you sure have energy today.
Flintstripe
Understandable. Speak of the devil. *waves Foxpaw over with his tail* -Redshadow

But getting your warrior name is such an accomplishment! -Darkmist

Pa gave us some berries this morning as treats. -Ivorykit
*glances over at them seeing him wave him over and pads over using his injured leg more now* Morning Redshadow and Mistybreeze!
Foxpaw

Thats true im excited for twhen that happens. *says glancing at the freshkill pile his belly rumbling* Well nature calls im going to get something to eat.
Tanglepaw

*raises an eye* Oh he did? Where is he right now?
Flintstripe
Getting some water. Flamekit got berries all over his face. -Ivorykit
*sits down when he reaches them* Did you two want to talk to me about something?
Foxpaw

*pads over to the freshkill pile sitting down and starts to pick through the pile*
Tanglepaw

*looks over at Flintstripe with berrys clearly over his pace* I do not!
Flamekit

*shakes his head and pads out and over to his mate* Oh Treeeetaiil. *says from behind him*
Flitnstripe
Just wanting to check in and see how you're feeling. -Redshadow

Morning love. *picks the moss up from out of the waterfall pool* I was just getting the kits something to drink. -Treetail
I’m feeling good. •says happily• I’m getting better on walking on all four again.
Foxpaw

Morning love but also did you feed the kits berries again?
Flintstripe

•glances around pulling out a sparrow and spots Mousepaw• Hey Mousepaw! •calls over to her•
Tanglepaw
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
I can tell. Soon you'll be moving around again like it was nothing! -Redshadow

*hesitates before he remembers the mess Flamekit made* Only a little! *huffs* -Treetail