Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24401-24450 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
I almost forgot. *says teasingly getting ot his paws* Well im good to spare with my old man.
Tanglepaw

*blushes and purrs at her givving her a quick lick on the cheek* Thanks Bloodpaw that means alot and if it means anything you already know what i think of you.
Foxpaw

*nods* Im just worried for the future...especially if there is an illness in the colder seasons.
Tigerfang

*sucks on his toes aggressivly as she pushes them into his mouth letting out a loud whimper his body heating up quickly squirming at the feeling*
FLintstripe
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*stretches, loosening his muscles* You're getting cockier as you get older. -Darkmist

That I'm awesome at everything? *grins* -Bloodpaw

I'm sure if it gets serious Falconstar will bring us all back together. -Scorchgaze

*rubs his sack with his free paw while continuing to devour him* You're horny for it aren't you? Like a she-cat in heat. -Treetail
Must come with the age pa. *crouches down* Ready when you are.
Tanglepaw

Yup basically. *purrs* Pretty, strong, confident what else could i say. *laughs and nuzzles her cheek*
Foxpaw

I mean he could try but do you think everyone would agree?
Tigerfang

Y-yes! *whimpers out before climaxing into his muzzle a steady stream flowing out as he squirms in his grip*
Flintstripe
*suddenly lunges at him, sending them rolling* -Darkmist

Whatever you want. The compliments are nice. *purrs and rests the back of her head against his chest* -Bloodpaw

I mean, there's always a possibility they wouldn't. *holds him close, rubbing his back soothingly* We'll just have to see what the time brings. I'm sure it'll all be all right though. *reassures* -Scorchgaze

*swallows the mess in his mouth easily**pulls his toes from his mouth* Nice and wet for me. *works the two toes into his mate, thrusting**licks his tail hole as his toes thrust* -Treetail
*hooks his paws around him as they roll before pushing away*
Tanglepaw

*lets out a loud rumble from his throat and licks the top of her head* Hey ill keep them up whever you ask for them.
Foxpaw

*nods and stretches out* Yea guess im just getting worried for nothing.
Tigerfang

*pants heavily as he enters him with his toes and licks him with his tongue* F-fuck!
Flintstripe
*jumps back and crouches, circling him* -Darkmist

Hey Foxpaw, what did my dad say to you before he left when they came to visit me? I definitely feel like he told you something different than what you told me. -Bloodpaw

It's understandable to be concerned for the future with so much change happening. *nuzzles the top of his head, purring softly* -Scorchgaze

Let's see how many you can take. *easily slides in a third toe**huffs as he watches him squirm* So tight. -Treetail
*watches him intently bunching his shoulders preparing himself*
Tanglepaw

*gets a bit flustered* Uh..Well..he told me to take care of you...and make sure you are happy..
Foxpaw

*purrs warmly* Hey im always worried for whats going to happen okay?
Tigerfang

*gasps loudly losing his breath for a second a squirms more his back paws brushing against him eagerily*
Flintstripe
*swipes out and smacks him on the flank* -Darkmist

Is that it? Sounds like something you wouldn't need to lie about. *rolls over to face him* Tell me. -Bloodpaw

Best to be prepared. *licks his forehead* -Scorchgaze

And another. *eases in a fourth toe* I've only got one left. At your limit yet? -Treetail
*growls and brings a paw up and bringing it down on his shoulder*
Tanglepaw

*watches her for a moment and sighs* Well he did say that but its just embarrassing to say...*boops her nose with his* He also said he approved of me as a mate choice.
Foxpaw

Sure is. *moves his paws around him*
Tigerfang

*his eyes go wide before rolling back a bit gasping for a breath and nodds his head slightly*
Flintstripe
*takes the opportunity and flips him over* -Darkmist

Really? *looks a bit surprised* I thought he'd be too busy chasing toms away from me for the rest of my life to say something like that. *purrs in amusement* -Bloodpaw

This is so nice. *pulls him on top of him, pulling his head to his chest* It's so peaceful. -Scorchgaze

*moves over him again, rubbing his member against his muzzle* Open wide. -Treetail
*growls swinging his paws at his legs to swipe them from the floor*
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea its very unusual from him. *says amused* It was nicie that he said that though..
Foxpaw

*purrs before he starts to lick his chest* Sure is.
Tigerfang

*opens his mouth eagerily* Wide open!
Flintstripe
*dodges the swipes easily**pins down his shoulders* -Darkmist

Maybe it'll make him go easier on you if he were to ever find out about the stuff we've been doing. *teases and licks his neck* -Bloodpaw

*rubs his sides softly* That feels nice. -Scorchgaze

What an eager boy. Wanting to take it that bad? *pushes his member into his mouth and moans immediately* F-Fuck your mouth is so hot. C-Can't help myself. *shoves deep into his mouth* -Treetail
*shakes vicously to get him off*
Tanglepaw

*purrs loudly lifting his head a bit for her* Oh if only that were true.
Foxpaw

Oh does it now? *says continuing*
Tigerfang

*gags slightly taking it all in and wraps his tongue around it hungerily*
Flintstripe
*grips him tighter* Old man still has what it takes. -Darkmist

*continues to groom his fur* Well it's a good thing he won't find out then. But mama told me he was doing worse at my age. -Bloodpaw

Mmhmm. -Scorchgaze

*huffs* You keep going at it like that you're going to get a mouthful in a second. *pushes all the way into his muzzle, his hips grinding against him and blocking him from getting air* -Treetail
•stops for a moment before shooting his legs upward landing them right into his stomach•
Tanglepaw

Wait seriously? What worse could he have done? •says purring from her grooming•
Foxpaw

So what else can I do to make you feel good?
Tigerfang

•his throat rumbled in pleasure but his body was shaking from the lack of air but keeps his tongue swirling waiting in anticipation for him•
Flintstirpe
*huffs and back off him slightly to get his breath back* -Darkmist

Mama told me he mated with a she-cat when he was still an apprentice. -Bloodpaw

I could think of a few things. *licks his neck slowly* Depends on what you're up for. -Scorchgaze

*thrusts him roughly a few more times before pulling out of his mouth**moans deeply as he finishes against his muzzle* S-Sorry love. *smirks at him* Thought it'd be hot to get your face a little messy. -Treetail
*jumps to his paws with a grin* Look out of breath pa.
Tanglepaw

*rasises an eye* Really isnt that like a nono though? *says surprised* Then again it is your dad he does alot of uhh questionable things sometimes.
Foxpaw

I think im rather up for anythting. *smirks*
Tigerfang

*licks his lips eagerily and takes a few deep breaths* T-that would be an under statment. *growls lightly at him*
Flintstripe
Well when you kick me in the gut. *eyes him, watching for his next move* -Darkmist

I think it's just frowned upon cause the possibility of getting pregnant. But I've heard a lot of cats have done it in their apprentice years. I heard Sunheart mated with Frecklenose when she was still an apprentice. -Bloodpaw

Well how about you surprise me since you offered to make me feel good. -Scorchgaze

*moves into position and grinds his member against his rear* Don't get an attitude with me or I'll just tease you more. -Treetail
*looks at him with an easy going expression to not give anything away* Well you gave me the perfect chance pa. *says boucing on his paws a bit before darting up to him head butting him in the chest*
Tanglepaw

True that makes sense and really who did you hear that from? *laughs*
Foxpaw

*smirks and nods sliding down a bit licking down his body*
Tigerfang

*huffs looking a bit grumpy at the mention of being teases* Fine fine.. *squirms more at the feeliing of his member against his rear*
Flinstripe
*grabs him by the shoulders, taking the hit and shoves him down* -Darkmist

My sister is nosy. *purrs* Thunderpaw always got the best gossip. -Bloodpaw

*brushes his tail along his spine as he moves down* You're pretty good with that tongue. -Scorchgaze

*hooks the corner of his mouth again with his paw, noting how much he seemed to like it before* Don't pretend that you didn't like it. I know how much a horny tom like you loves to be marked. And you look good with your eyes rolled back taking it all over your face. *pushes into him only a little, waiting to hear him beg for more* -Treetail
*quickly turns smacking him on the side of the head and swipes at his legs with his other paws*
Tanglepaw

That is true she somehow manages to find all the good gossip even if she isnt the most social cat. *draws his tongue down her neck*
Foxpaw

I've had enough mates to treat them well with it.
Tigerfang

*whimpers again as he hooks his mouth again* Y-you know me so well...*breathes out squirms out as he pushes into him wanting more* C-cmon Treetail stop teasing me like this!
Flintstrirpe
*tackles him down to the ground* -Darkmist

*moans softly* Mmhmm. *licks his neck in return* -Bloodpaw

Well what are you going to do with it to treat me well? -Scorchgaze

Sorry handsome. I just like making you a bit hungry for it. Makes your reactions ever better when you get what you've been waiting for. *quickly shoves him member all the way in, racking his sensitive spots along the way* Fuck! So hot..*repeats his hard and fast thrusting* -Treetail
*wrestles with him on the ground trying to hook him into a head lock*
Tanglepaw

*raises an eye at the soft moan and continues drawing his tongue down her neck*
foxpaw

*plants his paws onto his thighs spreading his legs slightly before drawing his tongue down his length* you seriously have to ask?
Tigerfang

*was going to reply before getting cut off as he is entered and wails out in pleasure* F-fuck! *breathes out squirming for him his insides gripping him eagerily*
Flintstripe
*pummels his stomach before quickly rolling over him, pinning his shoulders and hind legs* -Darkmist

*huffs and moans a bit more* S-Sorry...my neck is just really sensitive. -Bloodpaw

Mmm I'm just glad you've gotten more into it. *huffs at his tongue on his member* -Scorchgaze

S-Starclan you're so tight! Pulling me in deeper! *pounds him harder* -Treetail
*growls stuggling to get up and gives up* okay okay you win!
Tanglepaw

*purrs pulling away a bit* Yea i see that now. I can stop if you want me to.
Foxpaw

Well i figured id try to improve on my part you know. *says slowly bringing his tongue down*
Tigerfang

I-its been awhile! *moans gripping him tighter and grips him with hsi paws*
Flintstripe
*gets off him* Still got it. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Darkmist

You don't have to stop...*says shyly* -Bloodpaw

Well you're doing pretty well so far. *moans slightly, his member hard* -Scot

Yes it has. That's why I'm making this ass mine again. -Treetail
*rolls his eyes* Yea you do dont let it get to your head though. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*nods and goes back to licking her neck purring loudly* Dont have to be so shy about it Bloodpaw.
Foxpaw

*nods before taking it in entirely*
Tigerfang

*his member throbbed as he climaxed with a moan* M-make me your mark me deep!
Flintstripe
Oh look who is talking. *chuckles* -Darkmist

W-Well you doing that makes me feel the same way you feel that I helped you with last time. But I guess the she-cat version. -Bloodpaw

Starclan! *huffs heavily* Your muzzle is so tight! -Scorchgaze

*slams into him roughly over and over before shoving in deep, releasing into him**moans loudly, drooling onto his pelt* -Treetail
*purrs* Fair enough im a bit cocky sometimes.
Tanglepaw

R-really? *says surprise and does it slower* Do y-you want me to do something for you since you helped me?
Foxpaw

*slides his muzzle off it and licks his lips* Its night tight you are just massive. *says before taking it back in.
Tigerfang

*his eyes roll back in pleasure body shuddering as he climaxes aswell his essence cover both of their chest*
Flintstripe
Your uncle gets the same way. -Darkmist

*blushes* Like what? -Bloodpaw

*raises his hips slightly* Either way your muzzle feels incredible. It's so hot watching you swallow it all. -Scorchgaze

*growls and grips his chin, his member still leaking and pumping him full* Who's my sweet little piece of tail? -Treetail
Oh....*huffs* Dont tell me that i dont wanna be like hium.
Tanglepaw

W-well anything to make you feel better...i-dont know. *shuffles his paws nuzzling her neck gently breathing gently on her cheek*
Foxpaw

*blinks surprised at his thrust and holds him down before massaging his sac*
Tigerfang

*pants loudly lookjing up at him* M-me im you piece of t-tail. *whimpers out his member still throbbing wanting to realeas again*
Flintstripe
What's wrong with being compared to your uncle? -Darkmist

Sure. *moves onto her back, staying pressed close to him* I-I don't really know what you can do to help though. I'm pretty clueless about this stuff. -Bloodpaw

*groans as he watches him* J-Just like that...Fuck that's nice. -Scorchgaze

Good boy. *pulls out of him and lays on his back* Come on and sit on it. -Treetail
I just dont like be told i am like him.. You know him he can be something else..
tanglepaw

*looks down at her and licks her neck agian* I-im not any better you know...*looks down at her body and starts to feel her up instictivly*
Foxpaw

*squeezes him lightly as he continues to swirl his tongue around him getting more aggressive*
Tigerfang

*rolls to his paws legs shaking a bit and moves over him quickly sitting down into his lap planting his paws to his chest and moves his muzzle down to his*
Flinstripe
He's had his moments, but he's a good cat. Just a little rough around the edges. -Darkmist

*shudders and bites back a moan at his touch* T-That feels nice...-Bloodpaw

*moans more* I-If you keep that u-up I won't last much longer...*grips his head and starts to pant lightly* S-Shit! *moans louder as he climaxes into his mouth* -Scorchgaze

*wraps his paws around him and pulls him down so their bodies were pressed together**kisses him passionately while thrusting up into him* -Treetail
Little? Pa he fought with like everyone.
Tanglepaw

*begins to suck on her neck moving his body against hers* T-tell me if i begin to go to far...
Foxpaw

*gags as he climaxes doing his best to take it all in but it overflows leaking out of his muzzle and pulls back coughing a bit* F-fuck.
Tigerfang

*moans into his mouth moving his hibs down onto him eagerily*
Flitnstripe
Only really he and Wrenflight. I promise you he has a good heart. -Wrenflight

O-Okay. *licks his ears eagerly* -Bloodpaw

My gosh..*pauses to catch his breath* You're amazing. -Scorchgaze

Feeling good? *grinds around inside him**groans and kisses his neck hungrily* -Treetail
Mhmm ill believe it when i see it. *says sitting down and stretches*
Tanglepaw

*huffs and sucks on her neck more aggressivly slidding his paw down her thigh*
Foxpaw

*moves back up to his chest huffing a bit* Was alot more then i thought.
Tigerfang

*nods quickly* Y-yea really good so fucking big and thick i love it! *moans out*
Flinstripe
I mean Frecklenose loves him right? And we all know how fond of her you are. *teases* -Darkmist

*shivers in anticipation, gripping his back tightly* -Bloodpaw

That's what happens when my mate is so sexy. *licks his chest hungrily* Now what should I do to return the favor? -Scorchgaze

*snarls in his ear* Keep talking dirty like that and I'm gonna pump you nonstop. You're already so sexy and when you talk like that it gets me so hard. -Treetail
Yea she does....Well its not my life so i cant control that one. *stretches out* I just have to deal with him.
Tanglepaw

*huffs his body heating up* You got a tight grip there. *murmers into her neck*
Foxpaw

Mhmm you tell me its your big day off deputy.
Tigerfang

*bites onto his chest fur moaning out squeezing him hard with his insides* So g-good fill me up!
Flintstripe
Maybe you're just jealous of him. *cuffs him playfully* -Darkmist

S-Sorry. It's just when you touch me so close like that...I can't help it. -Bloodpaw

Let's see if you've gotten used to this yet. *flips him over on his paws and moves behind him, licks his tail hole* -Scorchgaze

Mmm you want to be filled?*grips his hips hard* Here's your second helping! *slams all the way into him as he finishes* -Treetail
I would never be jealous of him pa. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*huffs as he starts to get a hard on and nods* Understandable. *says breathily gropping her well muscled legs*
Foxpaw

*gasps surprised* H-holy t-this is something to get used to!
Tigerfang

*yowls into his chest* Y-yes! I love t-this! *says gripping him taking it all loving the feeling of him*
Flintstripe
I don't know you were pretty attached to Frecklenose as a kit and now he has her all to himself. *chuckles* -Darkmist

*shifts under him and gasps as one of his paws brushes between her legs**shivers hard and buries her face in his fur* -Bloodpaw

How does it feel? *continues to lick him and reaches between his legs to stroke his member* -Scorchgaze

*huffs, still pumping him full* So fucking good...*keeps making small thrusts of his hips* -Treetail
I like Frecklenose because she was super nice. *points out* Why do you keep pushing this. *puffs out*
Tanglepaw

S-sorry did i do something wrong!? *says quickly as she gasps but continues what he was doing*
Foxpaw

G-good like always! *maons out*
Tigerfang

*his body goes limp as he gets plowed takikng everything he throws at him* S-so good....
Flinstripe
Because it's fun messing with you now and then. *ruffles the fur on his head* Payback for you always calling me an old man. -Darkmist

N-No! That just felt...really good. C-Can you do it more? -Bloodpaw

Mmm glad you enjoy this now because I love the taste of you. *bites his rear playfully* So what do you want now? It's my day off but I want to give you what you want. -Scorchgaze

Fuck I can't get enough of you..*rubs all over his body* Sexy little thing. -Treetail
*shakes his head amused* Whatever you say. Well want to share a meal pa?
Tanglepaw

O-ookay...*says as he continues to rub his paw between her legs his hard on start to throb slightly*
Foxpaw

*yips lightly at his bite* Easy there tiger! *laughs* Wel lyou might as well get up on there since you are already back there.
Tigerfang

*paws at him weakly* Little? *murmers* Im bigger then you.
Flinstripe

Sounds good to me. Worked up an appetite. *pads over to the pile* Squirrel sound good? -Darkmist

*covers her mouth with a paw to muffle another moan**her hips started to move in sync with his paw, putting more pressure on making it even more wet**uses her free paw to stroke him in return* -Bloodpaw

Mm. *rolls him over onto his back again* I want to see this handsome face while I mount you though. *pushes his legs apart and slowly starts to ease in**huffs in pleasure* The more and more you get used to this and start to enjoy it the more you just suck me in deeper. -Scorchgaze

But I'm in charge right now so what I say goes. *purrs and tugs on his ear* So my submissive little tom, want more? -Treetail
Sounds great pa and yea I did. •purrs•
Tanglepaw

•does the same but uses her neck cover up his slight moans at her touch and grinds a bit harder•
Foxpaw

•blushes a bit at his compliment• S-shut up a get going already...
Tigerfang

•huffs at his ear tug already filled up but nods• Y-yea I want more..•murmers•
Flintstripe
*grabs a squirrel and settles down, motioning for him to sit with him* So how's training been? You and your sister are growing so fast. -Darkmist

F-Foxpaw...*moves her muzzle to his and kisses him* -Bloodpaw

*huffs in amusement* So demanding. *picks up his thrusts, shoving into him deeper and faster**moves his head down and sucks hungrily on his neck, his paws rubbing all over his body* -Scorchgaze

Ask and you shall receive. *lays him down on his back* Let's take care of this that way you can take more. *pushes on his lower stomach, relieving some of the pressure from his insides**then puts him on all fours* You just look so sexy like this. *licks his rear before moving lower, dragging his tongue across his sack* -Treetail
Training has been going well we should be Warriors soon enough.
Tanglepaw

•let’s put a low rumble as she kisses him only getting him going more and leans his muzzle into hers•
Foxpaw

•his body heats up more used to the feeling now and bites his own paw as he takes him holding in his moans•
Tigerfang

•moans out at the pressure of his stomach being pushed in and huffs and lowers himself and raises his rear letting out another moan of pleasure feeling his tongue•
Flintstripe
Your mother and I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Seems like only yesterday you were born. -Darkmist

*twines their tongues, moaning into his mouth while her paw still worked on his length* -Bloodpaw

*moves his paw out of his mouth* How many times have I told you to stop that? We're far enough from camp. Let your moans out. *thrusts hard into his sensitive spot, grinding into him* -Scorchgaze

*grips his rear roughly, squeezing as he continues licking at him hungrily* -Treetail