Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 24151-24200 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*a small shiver of excitement shoots up her spine**wraps her paws around his neck as they continue to kiss* -Bloodpaw

Well if that has you feeling a little more romantic call it a happy accident. *grins and licks his muzzle* -Scorchgaze

No! No one had to say it! *swipes at him playfully* -Treetail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*huffs heavily feeling the shiver go down her spine and presses aginst her roughly continuing the make out session they were having*
Foxpaw

*purrs pushing his muzzle to his kissing him* Just shush deputy and kiss me.
Tigerfang

*ducks away and laughs* Hey watch it i have a cute face!
Flintstirpe
*heats up under her fur as the kisses intensify**slides her paws to his shoulders so she could get a better feel at his muscles* -Bloodpaw

Can do. *pulls him down against him and kisses him deeply* -Scorchgaze

You do, but you also have a muzzle that says incredibly dirty things. -Treetail
*pulls his muzzle away slightly and presses it to the side of hers* Feeling a little hot? *says panting lightly*
Foxpaw

*purs as he does that and moves his paws around him*
Tigerfang

Okay fiar i do have a dirty mouth sometimes. But i only mean well!
Flintstripe
M-Maybe a little. Sorry if that's weird. -Bloodpaw

*rubs his back and slowly works his tongue around Tigerfang's* -Scorchgaze

Yeah I know you do you little trouble maker. *kisses his cheek, purring lightly* -Treetail
*shakes his head* You can tell im a little into this aswell. *says nodding down towards his lower end a little embarrassed and returns to kissing her lightly* So i dont mind it if you dont..
Foxpaw

*hufs pressing up against him moving his paws down pushing Scorchgazes paws above his head holding them there. Mhmm looking submissive there.
Tigerfang

*purrs and looks around* Well i was going to ask my dad if we should set up some patrols but i think he went off with Tigerfang.
Flintstripe
I don't mind it. *slips her tongue into his mouth* -Bloodpaw

You managed to get the jump on me. *licks and tugs at his neck* -Scorchgaze

I think he got that taken care of this morning actually. He's pretty good at scheduling all the patrols for the day bright and early. -Treetail
*purrs and continues to press against her rubbing against her slighly and moves his paws onto her back muscles massaging her as they kiss*
Foxpaw

For once you are a hard tom to jump. *purrs*
Tigerfang

Mhmm true guess we lucked out then didnt we? I mean we can always clean up the camp you know.
Flintstripe
*arches her body against his**pushes her muzzle against his more eagerly* -Bloodpaw

*moved his paws down to his hips and rear, feeling him up* -Scorchgaze

Yeah we could do that. I feel bad for the few apprentices we have left getting stuck with all the unpleasant jobs. -Treetail
*pants loudly his body reacting to hers and keeps brushing against her as they kiss letting out a slight moan*
Foxpaw

*purrs loudly* Mhm like what you feel? *says moving his muzzle off his*
Tigerfang

Thats true they can only do so much. *says grabbing some loosing moss* We could fix up the moss bedding for some dens.
Flintstripe
*breaks the kiss for a moment to catch her breath, leaning her head back so he could get to her neck* -Bloodpaw

Absolutely. What about you? Like what you feel? *slips a paw toe into him* -Scorchgaze

Let's do the nursery first. For the little ones. -Treetail
*bites at her neck gently before sucking on it gripping her back roughly as he does this*
Foxpaw

*gasps lightly* Oh you know i l-like what i feel.
Tigerfang

*nods* Cmon then lets get started*
Flitnstripe
*can't help but moan slightly as he bites her neck* -Bloodpaw

Mmm then how about another. *slowly eases another inside him, thrusting gently* -Scorchgaze

*grabs some fresh moss and helps him get to work* -Treetail
*Huffs feeling tenesed up from his hard on and hearing her moan only got him more heated up in the situation and pulls his head away abit panting loudly* S-sorry if i got to into it...
Foxpaw

**wines and moans into his mouth* F-fuck!
Tigerfang

*starts switching out the old bedding being carful not to wake the kits*
Flintstripe
N-No it's okay. It feels good. *nuzzles his chest* I um...I could help you with..that. -Bloodpaw

*licks his tongue lightly**pushes his toes in a little deeper, hitting his sensitive spot* -Scorchgaze

*follows his lead, sweeping out the dust and old bedding* -Treetail
*blushes his face getting extremely hot* I-if you are sure about it..*says sliding off her slowly and lays on his back* H-how were you going to do it...*says shyly*
Foxpaw

*moans out louder pressing his body against his* H-holy t-thats the spot!
Tigerfang

Can you take this moss out and grab so more for the next den? We should do the apprentice den next.
Flintstripe
I think this is something I heard warriors talk about...*lays beside him and moves her paw to his hard on* L-Let me know if it doesn't feel right. *rubs him slowly at first* -Bloodpaw

Mmhmm. This is your good spot. *kisses along his neck while gently grinding his toes into his spot* -Scorchgaze

*nods and removes the dried out moss before going for more* -Treetail
*closes his eyes slightly at her touch and gasps lightly as she starts to rub he paw against him his pre starting to leak out quickly*
Foxpaw

*hisses and presses his face against his chest* Y-you can say that again..*says his breathing was heavy*
Tigerfang

*finsihes cleanign the den and moves out of it to head towars the apprentice den*
Flintstripe
Is this okay? *continues to rub him firmly, licking his neck while doing so* -Bloodpaw

And one more. *slips in a third toe, putting complete pressure against his sensitive spot as he massaged it* -Scorchgaze

I think Tanglepaw is sleeping so be sure to be quiet. -Treetail
*nods his head quickly exposing more of his neck* Y-yea i-it feels really good...*grits his teeth he was getting close to climaxing*
Foxpaw

*imediatly cums as he does that* S-StarClan!
Tigerfang

*nods* I will do my best. *says before tripping into the den* Shit!
Flintstripe

*blinks awake a bit confused* Hello?
Tanglepaw
*licks all over his neck and rubs him faster, wanting to make him feel good* This is part of what we'll do if we become mates some day so...I might as well get some experience. -Bloodpaw

Mmm glad I could make you feel good. *flips their position, grinding his member against his stomach* -Scorchgaze

Who is the clumsy one now? *pokes his head in* We're sorry, Tanglepaw. We were just trying to clean out the old moss for you guys. -Treetail
*moans lightly and moves his paws around her body gripping her tightly* T-thats t-true..*pants out heavily givving a thrusting movement as she rubs his member faster causing him to climax releasing hard and fast with another moan*
Foxpaw

*huffs as he flips him and looks up at him * W-want me to make you feel good?
Tigerfang

Oh shut up you! Sorry Tanglepaw.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No no its fine ill let you two clean up the den i was just napping anyways..*yawns a bit looking around seeing he was the only one in there again and pads out*
Tanglepaw
*continues to rub him for a bit before letting go* Well, you look satisfied. *licks his nose playfully* -Bloodpaw

By all means, go ahead. -Scorchgaze

*moves out the old moss* Been a while since we've been in here. -Treetail
*nods his head panting lightly and kisses her gently rubbing her gently with his paws * Y-yea you could say that...*says purring loudly at her* Sorry for uh...making a mess on you...I-i could help clean up if you wanted me to...
Foxpaw

*slides downward a bit moving his muzzles over his member and starts to lick at it slowly*
Tigerfang

*Looks around trying to spot Bloodpaw and starts to pad over towars the Medicine den*
Tanglepaw

I know right? It has been so many moons...really brings back some memories.
Flintstripe
It's all right. I'd have to get used to that too right? *Teases as she sits beside him in the nest and cleans her fur* -Bloodpaw

*huffs slightly in pleasure* That's good... What a treat. -Scorchgaze

A ton of memories. -Treetail
*sits up grooming his own fur a bit embarrassed still* Y-yea thats true..Thanks Bloodpaw..*says before kissing her again*
Foxpaw

*moves his mouth over his member taking him in completely*
Tigerfang

*pokes his head into the Medicine den* Bloodpaw you in here? *says before padding in and seeing them kiss* Oh..uh..
Tanglepaw

Some of the best ones. *purrs nudging him*
Flintstripe
Hey Tanglepaw. Sorry we were just about to join you in the apprentice den. -Bloodpaw

*Gasps and digs his claws into the ground* S-Starclan sake that feels amazing! -Scorchgaze

*Nuzzles his cheek before going back to cleaning moss* And in a few moons our kits will be in here making their own memories. -Treetail
Uh yea well Flintstripe and Treetail are cleaning the den just so you know..I was going to see if you wanted to eat something with me Bloodpaw.
Tanglepaw

•looks at Bloodpaw a bit awkwardly•
Foxpaw

•pulls his muzzle away with a grin• Oh did I do good?
Tigerfang

I just hope they get to share the den with someone besides just themselves...
Flintstirpe
Hmm I just ate but...*pauses and analyses her fullness* I could still eat more! The sparring match with my dad really worked up my appetite. -Bloodpaw

Better than good. I'm surprised you were able to take it all. -Scorchgaze

Me too. It'll be lonely for them. -Treetail
*nods* ah okay did you wanna eat in here or the apprentice den or outside of the den? *says switching his eyes from Foxpaw to Bloodpaw*
Tanglepaw

Uh Bloodpaw what do you want to do?
Foxpaw

Was a struggle. *admits a bit amused* Something like that could kill a cat. *jokes*
Tigerfang

*sighs* And unfortunatly there arent really any she cats with mates who want kits..
Flintstripe

Let's see if they're done cleaning the apprentice den and we can all relax and eat in there. -Bloodpaw

Well I think you really deserve something nice for that. Who knew you'd risk your life for me. *teases and kisses down his chest and stomach* -Scorchgaze

Like I said, just convince Falconstar to fully fall for your sister. *teases as he finishes up the den* -Treetail
*nods* Sounds good to me. *says slowly getting ot his paws*
Foxpaw

*watches him and leaves the den waiting for them outside*
Tanglepaw

*cant help but laugh at the comment* Y-yea my life was totally at risk.
Tigerfang

*cuffs him* If only it was that easy.
Flintstirpe
*follows him* Grab whatever you want, Tanglepaw. I'll help Foxpaw to the den. -Bloodpaw

*licks his member eagerly* Mm what a hero. -Scorchgaze

Hey you never know. You haven't given it a shot yet. -Treetail
*nod* Oh alright. *says padding towards the freshkill pile his tail was twitching slightly as he picks a vole out of the pile and heads towards the apprentice den*
Tanglepaw

Well that was cutting it a bit close with him comming in. *says amused* Any eariler and it would have been uh intresting. *says slowly making his way out of the den*
Foxpaw
*lays his head back* Yea call me the hero of storm clan. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes seeing the apprentice come back in* Alright we are all done here! *says padding out*
Flintstipe
Yeah we definitely almost got busted. *laughs slightly as she helps him to the apprentice den* -Bloodpaw

*sucks his member firmly while rubbing his hips* -Scorchgaze

*follows his mate* Where to now? -Treetail
But then agian you love to live in with danger dont you. *teases*
Foxpaw

*purrs loudly enjoying the moment* T-this is nice..
Tigerfang

Uhh...The medicine den i think would be good.
Flintstripe

*waits for them to enter the den*
Tanglepaw
Always. *purrs in amusement as she helps him in and gets him settled in his nest* Okay Tanglepaw, what'd you bring us? -Bloodpaw

*continues to suck him for a bit longer before pulling away* Very. *stands over him again and slowly inches his member inside him* -Scorchgaze

After that I think the apprentices already took care of the other dens earlier. -Treetail
Well i got us a vole so i hope you guys dont mind that. *says nodding to the prey as he watches her settle him down in the nest*
Tanglepaw

Vole seems good. *purrs* Thanks for the help bloodpaw. *says making himself comfortable*
Foxpaw

*grits his teeth as he enters him* H-holy..
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea so we are in the clear. *purrs*
Flintstripe
No problem. And vole sounds perfect. You can have some first Tanglepaw. I don't want to hog it. -Bloodpaw

*continues to ease in until he was all the way deep**huffs and moans slightly* You feel incredible. -Scorchgaze

*grabs some more fresh moss and heads over to the last den* -Treetail
*nods taking a bite* So what were you two doing in the medicine den?
Tanglepaw

Oh just chatting. Right Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

*grips him tightly as he enters him fully* Y-you seem to get bigger everytime we do this some h-how..
Tigerfang

*follows after him* Do you think the kits will be okay with just them in the den?
Flitnstripe
Yeah just hanging out. It's actually quiet in there. -Bloodpaw

I was just going to say the same about you being tight. *starts thrusting slowly* -Scorchgaze

Would you feel better if I went to watch them? -Treetail
Some peace and quiet is always nice. *purrs* You two should invite me to hang out with you more often. *says taking another bite*

*move his muzzle up to kiss him purring amused and his moves his hips with him*
Tigerfang

Well no i mean when they are apprentices.
Flintstirpe

*looks at Bloodpaw taking a bite of the vole*
Foxpaw
*laughs and takes a bite of the vole* Deal. -Bloodpaw

*grinds into him in between thrusts* -Scorchgaze

Oh! *Chuckles slightly* I'm sure they'll be able to handle it even if they are the only apprentices. -Treetail
*nods happily* Good! *says stretching out in his nest* So how was the visit from your parents?
Tanglepaw

*gasps into his shoulder pressing against him more*
Tigerfang

I guess im just to much of a worry bug...*sighs*
Flintstripe

*leans up against Bloodpaw yawninig tiredly*
Foxpaw
It was good. It was nice being able to spar with my dad and show him my improvements. -Bloodpaw

Feel good? *thrusts him a little faster* -Scorchgaze

It's good to be thinking about these things. You're a considerate dad. *licks his cheek* -Treetail
*chuckles* Yea but he kind of tossed you around like a kitten not to mention he nearly choked you out realy good. *chuckles*
Tanglepaw

I think she did a good job though. I mean her dad is one of the most aggressive warriors in the clan.
Foxpaw

*nods* Y-yea its does. *huffs and licks at his neck*
Tigerfang

*purrs* thanks handsome. But then what are you thinking about?
Flintstripe
*nods* He's still got the upper paw as a warrior, but I'm working my way there. -Bloodpaw

*kisses him passionately as his thrusts intensify* -Scorchgaze

I'm just trying to think about how I could keep their spirits up if they do get bored and lonely. -Treetail
Yea he did. *laughs* Though it was kind of fun watching you get your tail kicked in for once.
Tanglepaw

It was kinda hard to watch a bit but agreed. *nudges Bloodpaw amused*
Foxpaw

*Moans loudly pricking his shoulders* D-damn it!
Tigerfang

*looks at him amused* I mean you being there will probably do it.
Flitnstripe
Wow thanks guys! *whacks them playfully with her tail* -Bloodpaw

Still doing all right? -Scorchgaze

I hope so. They haven't struggled too much as kits in the den alone and that's the part I was most worried about. -Treetail
•nuzzles her affectionately• Oh relax you know I’m always cheering for you but it’s nice to see you put in your place since you are always beating us. •purrs•
Foxpaw

• watches them doing his best not to show his jealousy of them being so close and cuddly with each other•
Tanglepaw

Yea I’m fine. •says moaning lightly•
Tigerfang

Yea thankfully they have been keeping each other entertained•
Flintstirpe