Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14251-14300 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*sits with him* They've definitely worked hard enough to deserve their ceremony. -Wrenflight

Tired still? -Treetail

He's not mean he's just strict and brutally honest. -Bloodkit
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea! I mean i got laid into by you like the whole night!
Flintstripe

Yea but that doesnt mean he has to say it.
Tanglekit

*pads towards the nursery*
Skyheart

Yea they have been doing there duties splendidly and with out argue. I mean sure there was that issue with Shiverpaw..but that shouldnt effect her warrior ceremony that badly would it?
Strongbreeze
I don't know for sure. I wouldn't think so. -Wrenflight

All right fair enough. *purrs and licks his head* Sleep. -Treetail

He's a grown cat who can do what he wants. He's my dad and I'm not going to criticize him, so let's drop it, okay? -Bloodkit
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
*Narrows her eyes at Tanglekit and bares her teeth warningly* "Yeah, drop it." ~ Thunderkit

"You still got awhile!" *Calls ahead. Suddenly puts on a burst of speed and passes her, before skidding to a stop. Turns around in front of her and smirks* "Or not. I win." ~ Falconstar
*barely makes the stop to save herself from slamming into him full speed**huffs and circles him, batting lightly at him* You cheat! That's the second time you've manipulated the conditions of a competition to win! Be careful or I might tell everyone how sly you are. *teases* -Sweetbriar
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*Shrugs, nonchalant* "The best warrior isn't always the most skilled; it's the one who knows how to use his wits and strategize a plan to win. A smaller, less powerful warrior can take down a cat twice their size if they know how to use their faults to their advantage." *Smirks slightly* "I can win a race against a faster cat if they don't know where the finish line is." ~ Falconstar
Sorry! *pips up and glances at his paws* So what are we going to talk about?
Tanglekit

*pads into the nursery and over to Hushpool and glances down at the kits* Um excuse me?
Skyheart

*nuzzle into him closing his eyes*
Flintstripe

I just want the new back of apprentices to arrive!
Strongbreeze
*Looks up with bright hazel eyes* "Dad! Did you bring us anything to eat?" ~ Thunderkit
And that's why I asked! *shakes her head in amusement* I still call it cheating in this situation. So do we still have time to make it to whatever spot for sunrise? *looks toward the horizon* It's approaching fast. -Sweetbriar

Hoping to get one as an apprentice? -Wrenflight

*shrugs* I'm not sure. *looks up at her dad* Yea I'm starving! *jumps up excitedly* -Bloodkit
"I'm even more hungry," *says quickly* "I could eat a whole mouse by myself!" ~ Thunderkit
^ I think that while Blood is determined to prove herself as a warrior (and that's her motivation/driving force to work so hard), Thunder is just the Most Competitive Cat Alive xD

"As long as you don't waste any more precious time trying to avoid your shortcomings, then we're good on time. It's only a short walk through that cluster of shrubs," *meows, gesturing to a cluster of shrubs and undergrowth so mass that you couldn't see overtop of it.* ~ Falconstar
*scoffs lightly* My shortcomings? Please. *pads over and pokes around the shrubs with her paw, pushing aside the dense shrubbery* I'm more concerned about your trickery than I am my shortcomings. -Sweetbriar

*rolls her eyes slightly* I'm just hungry. -Bloodkit
"Don't worry about me. I'd say I'm doing pretty okay for myself." *Noses past her and shoulders through the undergrowth. They were greeted by a cliff ledge with a steep drop off into the river, but a perfect viewing spot for stargazing or watching sunrises and sunsets* "I'd hurry up if I were you; you're about to miss it." ~ Falconstar
*hurries over to his side* Very nice. *sits down and curls her tail over her paws* -Sweetbriar
*Lays down, resting his head on his paws. His eyes flutter shut momentarily, as he was still exhausted* "Yeah. Nice. Enjoy the show." ~ Falconstar
*purrs at them dropping a vole* how about a vole? *says not even noticing Tanglekit*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea! I think id make a great mentor!
Strongbreeze
*glances at him* You know, you could have saved the date for later in the day. You look exhausted. -Sweetbriar
I think so too. You certainly have the temperance required for a mentor. -Wrenflight

*nods happily* Thanks dad! *rushes forward and takes a bite* -Bloodkit
*Mews in excitement and pounces on the vole, biting into it's stomach flesh* ~ Thunderkit

*Shrugs, eyes closed* "I wanted you to watch a sunrise. Besides I'm usually up early anyway." ~ Falconstar
Well thank you. It's nice. *lays down a tail length away* Are we resting here for a bit? -Sweetbriar
"Mhm, just until you get bored watching the sunrise." *Opens his eyes and focus on the rising sun* ~ Falconstar
Well lucky for you I don't get bored easy. *smiles and lays her head down, watching the sun* -Sweetbriar
"So I've noticed." *Brushes his tail against hers* "I wish that were the case." ~ Falconstar
*purrs* Aw you are just flattering me!
Strongbreeze

*purrs happily at his kits then notices Tanglekit* Hey why are you so close to there nest?
Skyheart

*shrinks away and starts to pad away*
Tanglekit
Why's that? *brushes her tail with his* -Sweetbriar
*chuckles* It's true! -Wrenflight

Daaad. *grumbles through a mouthful* It's the nursery. Kits are allowed to move around in it. *continues to tear into the vole* -Bloodkit
*Looks up from her meal to shoot Tanglekit a fierce glare* ~ Thunderkit

"Because I would feel better about the odds of you loosing interest in me and padding after some other tom. As it is right now, I don't like those odds." ~ Falconstar
The odds definitely are not in your favor. *lays on her flank and stretches out* I definitely won't be pursuing anyone else. And you don't bore me at all. -Sweetbriar
*Gives her a side-glance* "Why are you so determined to win me over? Did I ever say something or do something that caught your attention, or was it come crazy love-at-first-sight situation? Because let me remind you that you were a kit the first time you ever saw me, and I was already Clan leader." ~ Falconstar
I'm not so foolish as to believe in something like love at first sight. It's just...*stares at the view* It's hard to explain exactly. Over time of seeing you and being in your presence, even if you never noticed me, warmed me up to you. I've always looked up to strong figures with extraordinary leadership skills. My father, my uncle and you. You kind of grew on me over time. -Sweetbriar
*looks at Bloodkit* that doesnt mean he has to be near your nest.
Skyheart

*pads back to his nest ears down*
Tanglekit

I guess if you say so. *purrs* I mean you would make an excellent mentor to!
Strongbreeze
I should hope so. I've wanted to build a respectable reputation for just that. -Wrenflight

*rolls her eyes and keeps eating* -Bloodkit
I mean you are so calm! Well mostly. *chuckles*
Wrenflight

*looks around for Featherwing*
Sunheart

Hey little lady dont give me attitude.
Skyheart
Mostly. I do my best. -Wrenflight

*sits outside the warriors den grooming his* -Featherwing

Sorry sorry. -Bloodkit
*sits down besides them* Its okay.
Skyheart

*sees him and pads over to him* FEATHERWING! *says tackling him*
SUnheart

You have that kind gentle heart so its makes up for it.
STrongbreeze
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Sure sit down *purrs taking a bite of her thrush* -Sheepfluff

What do you like for breakfast Dusk? *purrs flicking his tail over the pile* Rainpaw already distributed breakfast to the little ones and Streamripple so you have the pick of the pile -Brownnut

*looks up from her nest* Oh hey Freckle what's up? -Merryberry
*watxhes Skyheart snap at her kit and glares a bit at him then looks to her son* Tanglekit come here why don't you have some of the mouse Rainpaw brought with your sister? *says gently to her son* -Flaxenrose

*happily munches on the fat mouse and looks up at her brother* Come on its tasty *smiles* -Dapplekit
Thank you, Strongbreeze. I'm glad I've got a friend that shares my similar nature. -Wrenflight

*huffs in surprise* Sunheart what's with all the excitement? -Featherwing

*pads inside and sits down* Well I came for a check up. Not just for me, but for the little ones that I'm fairly sure are now tagging along with me. *puts a paw to her stomach* -Frecklenose
*pads into the nursery* How's my beautiful family doing this morning? -Darkmist
Oh just fine dear letting the kits get there full from a fat mouse then I'll eat the rest *smiles* Want to sit? -Flaxenrose

Daddy! *says excitedly her mouth full of mouse she bounces excitedly towards him* -Dapplekit
Oh that's so exciting come here sit down *smiles almost excitedly as she gets up making room for her sister* -Merryberry
*sits where she'd made space* I only just realized it yesterday, so I shouldn't be far along at all. I just wanted to make sure that I actually am pregnant and it's not just my over eagerness getting me fooled. -Frecklenose

*purrs and licks his kits' heads* Are you kits excited that in a few moons you'll have little cousins? -Darkmist
Well let me see *says pawing at her stomach for a moment* Had any nausea? Any other symptoms that make you believe that you're pregnant? -Merryberry

To put it simply *purrs a bit knowing everyone in the Clan was practically distant cousins of eachother and the fact that Frecklenose was her niece* -Flaxenrose

I'm excited to have kits smaller then us finally Im tired of Bloodkit always knocking me to the ground in a play fight *says taking another bite* -Dapplekit
*meets up with Rainpaw after distributing fresh moss to the Nursey and Elders Den* "Alright, you took care of breakfast and I did the moss, so we should be done for the morning." *eyes her wearily for a moment before meowing* "We could go hunting together? To show Falconstar we're above everything that happened?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Is there any rabbit?" *playfully shoulders Sheepfluff* "I think you're running off on me." ~ Duskstorm

"So it was admiration turned into affection... I guess that's believable." ~ Falconstar

*finishes her filling and nuzzles up to her father* ~ Thunderkit
*nods* Nausea, I'm more tired, hungrier slightly. I can definitely feel a shift happening in my body. -Frecklenose

The older kits do get pretty roudy, huh? *nuzzles his daughter as he sits beside his mate* -Darkmist

*laughs slightly* You make it sound like you don't believe I actually like you. Believe me Falconstar, I wouldn't go on causing you so much trouble if I didn't have feelings for you. I respect you too much to bother you pointlessly. -Sweetbriar
Perfect idea Shiver. Do you know where he might be this morning? Maybe we can happen to pass by him with our fresh kills *says slyly* -Rainpaw

Yea I think Sheep caught one yesterday says nosing one over purring* I'll help you eat it since Sheep already got her nose in a thrush *chuckles a bit* -Brownnut

Hey I was hungry says cuffing his ear playfully then looks at Duskstorm* Hey what can I say rabbits are the best fun to chase even better to eat. Though I did decide to go leaner this morning with a thrush -Sheepfluff
Those are definitely strong signs *says feeling her again* It's so early it's hard to say for sure but based on your symptoms and your strong sex life *purrs a bit teasingly* It's very likely you are -Merryberry

Yea but it's okay I'll get stronger when I get bigger and when I'm an apprentice I'll train and get better *smiles brightly at her dad* Maybe then I'll be able to take you down dad*says pouncing at his paws* -Dapplekit
Hey I'm not the worst with that! *purrs slightly* If you're gonna give someone a hard time give it to Flintstripe. I can hardly find the lump half the time. He's always out with Treetail, Wrenflight's always off with Rainpaw or Shiverpaw, and Sweetbriar is always out training with Falconstar. I'm telling you, getting the three of them in the same spot at the same time is impossible. You and Apple already know I'm likely pregnant, so those three are left along with mom, dad and uncle Brownnut. -Frecklenose

*purrs warmly* I'm sure one day you and your brother will be able to take down your old man. But go easy on me okay? *licks her head* -Darkmist
Don't get you're tail in a knot in just teasing *purrs* Well congratulations either way Freckle. I'm very happy for you. The first of our litter to be a parent. Father will feel very old *laughs a bit* -Merryberry

*growls playfully and nips at his paws playfully her tail flicking back and forth* -Dapplekit
I think he already does. *laughs softly* I'm going to try wrangling our parents into the same spot so I can tell them. *licks her shoulder* Thanks for the check up, Merry. I'll be back later with a big piece of prey for us to share as a real thank you! *purrs and pads out of the den**pads around until she was able to find her father and pull him away from his duties to bring him over to the group eating breakfast**dips her head to her mother and uncle and Duskstorm* Morning. -Frecklenose

Such a vicious little warrior! *lays down behind his mate playfully* Protect me Flaxenrose! -Darkmist
"I just know he's out. Maybe if we get lucky we'll stumble across him." *nudges her* "Come on, let's go!" ~ Shiverpaw

"Hey now, who said I wanted to share! I just got back from the dawn patrol - im starving!" ~ Duskstorm

"Not that I don't believe you - st this point I absolutely do. Just that I wasn't sure how genuine it started out." ~ Falconstar

*blinks at looks at Skyheart* "More kits?" ~ Thunderkit