Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14051-14100 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows after him happily* -Frecklenose

You should know by now I'm not. *nudges him lightly as they walk out of camp* -Hushpool

I already know you are. *tugs on his ear* -Treetail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
"Fine. Come on." ~ Thunderkit

*Falls into step beside Foxkit* "I'm glad Amberkit isn't that intimidating," *murmurs* ~ Mousekit

"Well, you pushed me into a lake! So now, I have every right to seek my revenge!" *Says as she crawls out, shaking out her pelt* ~ Berryfrost

*Stretches outside the apprentice den* "I'm so exhausted..." ~ Shiverpaw
Does anyone have a way of contacting Smart?
tanglebelly commented…
i do not lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
•pads back to his brother proudly•
Sunheart

Ah yea I know you can single handily beat most toms in he clan but the key word there is "most"
Skyheart

Well first let's go find these vines. •looks around•
Flintstripe
Get some rest and I'll help with whatever it is that needs to be done tomorrow. -Wrenflight

*peers out to make sure they were gone then exits the nursery* All right, coast is clear. -Bloodkit
Nope. Fanpop is the only place I talk to her.

What's going on? Are you okay Frecklenose? -Darkmist

*nods* I'm all right. -Frecklenose

You're in that most love. *stops when they reach and empty spot in the forest* -Hushpool

*pads around until he finds some, grabs them and brings them back to Flintstripe* Lay down. -Treetail
*nods* True...but thats what makes them more fun to play with.
Foxkit

*chuckles wathcing her crawl out of the water* You look like a giant squirrel.
Stronbreeze
*pouts* maybe i just let you win! *flicks his tail*
Skyheart

*does as he says and lays down* Now what?
Flintstripe

*nods* She is fine but guess what! *grins at him*
Sunheart

*looks over at Frecklnose*
Tanglekit
*looks at him a little wearily* What? -Darkmist

Uh huh sure. *crouches* Show me whatcha got. -Hushpool

*pulls up all of his legs and ties them together, front and back* Completely immobile. -Treetail
*blinks surprised* Uh i cant move now. *squirms lightly*
Flintstripe

*crouches down* Hmm dont cry if you get hurt then love. *quickly dashes at her knocking her over from the side*
Skyheart

Im going to be a father!
Sunheart
*Wrinkles her nose* "I don't think that's it." *raises her voice* "Bloodkit, you have to count to ten so we have time to hide!" ~ Mousekit

*Nods* ~ Thunderkit

"Oh, ha ha. Funny." *Shakes her pelt out, making sure to soak him in the process* ~ Berryfrost

*Flicks her tail* "Yeah, I will. Thanks." ~ Shiverpaw
*Shrinks away* Awww! Come on! *laughs* Are we even now at least?
Strongbreeze

*waits for her to finish speaking* Then what is it then? *says curiously while trying to think of where to hide*
Foxkit
Are you serious?! That's amazing! *purrs happily* Our kits can share dens and grow up together! -Darkmist

*turns as he slams into her and smacks at his head* -Hushpool

Exactly. *works in between his hind legs and licks between his legs* -Treetail
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Sleep well. *dips his head and pads over to the warriors den* -Wrenflight

*Pads a bit away from them and closes her eyes* One! two! *begins counting* -Bloodkit
*purrs loudly* Ah and it begins!
Flintstripe

I mean i dont know for sure if she is carrying but she said she had symptoms right Frecklenose?
Sunheart

*ducks quickly dodging her paw and pushes up head butting her*
Skyheart
*nods and repeats her symptoms to Darkmist* -Frecklenose

*smiles and nods* Those were the same symptoms Flaxenrose had. Congratulations you two. -Darkmist

*wraps her paws around his neck and throws him to the side* -Hushpool

Mmhmm. *sucks on him* -Treetail
Frecklnose does that mean i get more play mates?
Tanglekit

*huffs as he lands and quickly gets back to his paws*
Skyheart

*moans softly* A-and here i was thinking you were going to mount me like a real tom. *chuckles*
Flintstripe
*smiles and nods* You'll have your cousins to play with in just a couple moons. -Frecklenose

*tackles him, beating his shoulders with her paws* -Hushpool

*stops and fixes him with a hard look* If you want me to stop pleasuring you I will. -Treetail
*looks down at him* No no continue!
Flintstripe

*winces and graps her with a paw and throws her away quickly jumping ontop of her and pins her fronts paws ontop of her head*
Skyheart

*purrs happily* Hopefuly they like me!
Tanglekit

*grins happily*
Darkmist
Of course they will. *purrs and leans against her mate* -Frecklenose

*kicks him hard in the stomach, pushing him back* -Hushpool

Then behave. *spanks him before continuing* -Treetail
*puffs his chest out again* I need to find Featherwing!
Sunheart

*Gasps slightly from the kick getting off of her*
Skyheart

*squeaks nodding his head* Sorry!
Flintstripe
I'll have to get my family all together so I can tell them. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*jumps up and shoves him down, pummeling him* -Hushpool

*sucks him hard, groping all over his body* -Treetail
*shivers from his touches wanting to move his paws to grab him and groans*
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea you do...Hopefully they are happy.
Sunheart

*huffs at her hits raising a paw to break the pummels and kicks her hard in the chest*
Skyheart
They will be. -Frecklenose

*grunts at the hit**grabs onto his back legs and yanks him closer, aiming her hits at his chest* -Hushpool

*pulls back a bit and rubs him* -Treetail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Katie I messaged you back let me know what you think of my idea!

*bounces alongside her mother trying to nip at the fat muse she had between her jaws* -Dapplekit

Darkmist *pads over to her mate* Did you get something to eat dear? I figured I'd let you get a bite before Dapplekit tears it apart *purrs* -Flaxenrose
Just did!

"Nope!" *grins* "But I still have to think of my payback, so I'll let it go. For now." ~ Berryfrost

*Races over to the fresh-kill pile and crouches down behind it* ~ Thunderkit

*Hides behind the Tall Boulder* ~ Mousekit

*Lounges by the camp entrance, grooming his pelt before he went to the den* ~ Duskstorm

*nods happily* Darkmist now we can have a friendly battle of kits!
Sunheart

*growls trying to grab her paws again*
Skyheart

*pants loudly* T-that all you got?
Flintstripe
*laughs* It better be friendly. *Turns to his mate* My brother and I shared a meal just before I heard the news. He and Frecklenose are going to be parents. -Darkmist

I'll be back, love. *pads off to find Applethorn* -Frecklenose

*peaks open an eye momentarily* Hey Tanglekit, Dapplekit! You two wanna join the game of hide and seek? If so you'd better hurry and find a spot! -Bloodkit

*smacks him hard on the shoulders* -Hushpool

Mm I'm thinking of how I much I want to tease you. -Treetail
*Pokes her head out and scowls* "Bloodkit, it's for the older kits." ~ Thunderkit
*rolls her eyes* Fine whatever. I figured it'd be more fun with more kits for me to beat at this game. *closes her eyes and counts a little more before standing up* Ready or not! *starts looking around for them* -Bloodkit
*Blinks flattening his ears slightly*
Tanglekit

*goes to the medicine den and hides in a moss pile*
Foxkit

T-thats kinda scary! *squirms*
Flintstripe

*blocks her hit and headbutts her hard on the muzzle*
Skyheart

it will be Darkmist!
Sunheart

*purrs* Thats fine take your time least then i dont have to worry to much about your revenge!
Strongbreeze
*sets the prey down for Dapplekit* That's wonderful news! *smiles* Congratulations to the both of you. Im sure your kits will be wonderful *purrs* -Flaxenrose

*takes a bite into the mouse fiercely then look up at Sunheart excitedly* More playmates?! -Dapplekit
*nudges his son* I'm sure you'll get to play with your friend later. *turns back to his brother* Have you talked about any names at all? *wraps his tail around his mate* -Darkmist

*snarls and shakes blood away from her bleeding nose**pushes her paw against his forehead, holding down his head while she kicked his stomach* -Hushpool

Maybe it'll scare you into behaving. *sucks on his neck roughly* -Treetail
"True," *flicks him with her tail* ~ Berryfrost

*Remains hidden* ~ Thunderkit and Mousekit

*finds her sister and pads over to her* Applethorn, I've got some news! -Frecklenose
Just wondering if you'll be on IM tonight Katie? I know I wasn't last night, sorry about that. I was so exhausted from a busy day I just passed out.

*starts over by Falconstar's den, peering around all the rocks* -Bloodkit
*looks up from her den and tilts her head to the side* What is it Freckle? -Applethorn
*reels back from her and jumps away panting*
Skyheart

*nods sadly and lays at his paws*
Tanglekit

*grins* Doubt it you would have to try real hard to make me obey you.
Flintstripe

*shakes his fur out and continues walking*
Strongbreeze
I haven't gone to Merry yet, but I'm fairly sure I'm pregnant. *she was happy to tell her closest sibling, but was worried that it might upset her due to her not too distant loss* -Frecklenose
*continues to shake blood away from her face**crouches and circles him* -Hushpool

I've got all the time in the world. And you certainly aren't going anywhere. *squeezes his hips* -Treetail
Probably not. I've been on all day so my family is going to probably force me to socialize xDx

*Stay hidden* ~ Thunderkit and Mousekit

*Licks his paws* ~ Duskstorm
Yuck haha

*pounces on Mousekit* Found you! -Bloodkit
*shakes slightly* True you do have all the time in the world.
Flintstripe

Looking tired there love. *follows her in the circle* I didnt hurt you now did i? *grins*
Skyheart

*stops and looks at Berryfrost* Are you hungry by chance?
Strongbreeze
*growls* Not at all. You were huffing there a second ago. Getting worn out? *tackles him again, headbutting his chest to knock all the air out of him* -Hushpool

*nips at his stomach roughly* And no ones here to interrupt us. -Treetail
*squeaks again* Y-yea no one here to interrupt us. *laughs wearily*
Flintstripe

*gasps quickly getting his breath back and scrambles to his paws* N-not at all!
Skyheart
Oh *blinks* Im surprised after all that happened it would happen so fast...but Im happy for you Freckle *smiles a bit* I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother -Applethorn
*Rams into his side hard* -Hushpool

What an adorable speak. *smirks as he positions himself* Think you'll pass out this time? -Treetail
I honestly think I might have been pregnant before all that happened, but it was too early for me to notice. I'll see what Merry says when she takes a look at me. *settles down beside her* I certainly hope I can. I'm a little nervous to be honest. I just...I don't want to mess up with them. I don't want to do anything that would make me a bad mom. -Frecklenose
Depends how far you g-go then again i cant do much since im well you know..*wiggles his bounded paws*
Flintstripe

*gasps as he starts to roll and hooks her taking him with her and uses the momentum to toss her into a tree*
Skyheart
I wouldn't worry about you Freckle worry more about their father. You know I'm not exactly fond of him and I think he has some maturing to do before he becomes a father *says pointedly* -Applethorn