Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14001-14050 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Yea you got a point you and Bloodkit are monsters when it comes to battle! *looks at her admiringly* I wish i was just as strong...But hey least im not Tanglekit!
Foxkit

Ah okay i think i understand. *looks back towards the lake* But wouldnt you do the same thing for a tom you liked? Id be the same if i had a she cat i liked and toms where trying to take her from me.
Strongbreeze

*growls back at her and turns away from them* Shame that he ended up better then your own daughters then.*says padding off*
Tigerfang
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
*Purrs* "I think everyone can be relieved that they're not Tanglekit. Do you really think I'm good at fighting?" ~ Thunderkit

"I guess so. I don't know. I would let the tom pick who he wanted to be with most." ~ Berryfrost

*Snarls and jumps in front of him, eyes blazing* "You keep your mouth off my daughters! At least they're alive, whereas you've only got Berryfrost left and she doesn't even consider you her father!" ~ Mistybreeze
Duh i mean sure you might be a little too aggressive sometimes but you are still really good! Heck you can even probably beat Bloodkit.
Foxkit

But you would still show off to impress him to make sure he picks you wouldnt you?
Strongbreeze

*holds back the urge to smack her across the face* Least my kits still had a father. What happened to your old mate again? He went mad and tried to kill his apprentice right? Then ended up getting killed instead
Tigerfang
*Puffs out her chest proudly* "You really think so?" ~ Thunderkit

*Shrugs* "Maybe. But honestly, it's not like a tom would never look twice at me when I have this," *gestures to the scar on her shoulder* "on me." ~ Berryfrost

*Snarls and takes another step forward* "The nerve you have is redicious, Tigerfang! What, I chose a rogue over you and so now you have to go out of your way to provoke me? Is this fun for you?" ~ Mistybreeze

*looks at her gently* You know i never noticed that scar until you showed me. Plus i think its a lovely beauty mark if anything show you have character!
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yea! Plus someone needs to beat Bloodkit eventually! I dont like her winning everytime.
Foxkit

*flicks his tail* Not only a rouge a murderer but then again you do have a thing for the bad toms dont you?
Tigerfang
*frowns* "How could you not notice it? It's huge and bulging and ugly and-" *stops and stares at her paws, ashamed* ~ Berryfrost

"Maybe I'll try later," *says with a smile* "You can take on Tanglekit, even though that's not much of a fight..." ~ Thunderkit

*Laughs dryly* "Tigerfang, please, please tell me you're actually jealous." ~ Mistybreeze
I dont think its any of those. *nudges her again* You still look as lovely as ever even with it.
Strongbreeze

*snorts* yea thats not even a challenge
Foxkit

Maybe i am. *glares at her* But it doesnt matter.
Tigerfang
*Frowns, searches his face for any hint that he was lying* "You... you really think so? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?" ~ Berryfrost

"Tigerfang, it does matter! For StarClan's sake, you have a pretty mate and three healthy kits! Why would you be jealous of me or Redshadow?! What do we have - or just him, or just me - that you could possibly want?" ~ Mistybreeze
*nods* Yes i really mean it. You are stunning just the way you are. *purrs* And if toms dont see that in you then they are blind.
Strongbreeze

*stretches out* Man if i didnt have a best friend id totally make you mine.
Foxkit

*ignores her and continues walking*
Tigerfang
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Don't worry, we can be discreet about it. You know what? I'm sure one day you'll become such an amazing warrior that they'll have to eat their words. They won't be able to pick on you anymore then. -Frecklenose

What's with that face? -Darkmist

*shrugs slightly, acknowledging that she heard him, but debating on whether or not she'd follow that rule**leaves the pile to head back to the nursery, but stops just outside as she catches most of that conversation**flicks her tail irritably as she enters* If you want to demote me from best friend Foxkit then do it. If I'm not a good enough best friend then do something about it, don't just say it. And if you want to beat me in a fight I suggest you get better. That's typically how you beat someone. *settles into her nest* -Bloodkit

Taking it slow first, yes. *purrs and lightly nips at his neck while he licks* -Treetail

*sighs heavily and pads over to Tigerfang* Just let it go. We don't need anymore serious fights around here or Falconstar is going to lose it. -Scorchgaze

*wraps his tail around his mate* Come on, don't give that mangy tom another second of your time. *starts tugging her away* See what you do? Your beauty makes toms so jealous they go mad. *licks her head* -Redshadow
Hmm what face? •looks at him politely•
Sunheart

•shuffles his paws• You really think so?
Tanglekit

Aww I was just joking Bloodkit! •calls out after her•
Foxkit

•flicks his tail• I know...
Tigerfang

•purrs loudly• you know what big guy how about I let you have a special treat?
Flintstripe

•lays down next to Hushpool• i think that went well.
Skyheart
*smiles and nods* Of course! And Bloodkit is your friend right? I think most cats have seen how well she and Thunderkit fight. Maybe she could help you too. -Frecklenose

That sour face you made. *huffs slightly* You'll understand when you have your own kits. If you still want them. -Darkmist

Whatever you say. *stretches out boredly in the nest* -Bloodkit

Better than I expected. *grins slightly* She whacked you good, huh? -Hushpool

A special treat? Sounds good to me! -Treetail

*nudges him lightly* What's got you so worked up? You've been kind of on edge it seems. -Scorchgaze
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Hey guys sorry I've been gone so long. Anything monumental happen while I was gone?
Nah not really. Just more so personal life type stuff for some of them, but nothing major
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Okay cause I've been thinking of doing the major thing with Tree and Silver soon but I know the timing is abot early and I wanted to know if anything happened drastically that would change things
The timing is a little soon but I'd be cool if you wanted to do it sooner
Blue, you're back :DD I messaged you!

*Purrs and leans her head on his shoulder* "You're sweet. Thanks, Strongbreeze." ~ Berryfrost

*Huffs, allowing him to pull her away* "I just don't understand what his problem is. He's having a much easier time with things than we are, he has a loving mate and three more kits and the chance to do this whole 'father' thing right, what could he possibly be jealous of?" ~ Mistybreeze

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
•coughs• So uh do you want to continue the walk around this wonderful lake?
Strongbreeze

•nods• she said I'm really fast and she would help me.
Tanglekit

•gets to his paws giving Thunderkit an apologetic look before padding over to Bloodkit• Blooooodkit don't be so upset.
Foxkit

I'm sure I will but until then I won't •grins• So is tanglekit any braver yet?
Sunheart

•nods with a smirk• hits just like her mother.
Skyheart

Oh you will love it •moves his muzzle to his ears• how about I let you do what ever you want to me.
Flintstripe

Stuff Scorchgaze stuff.. •settles down and lays down•
Tigerfang
"Sure. Lead the way." ~ Berryfrost

*grooms his pelt* ~ Duskstorm
•gets to his paws and starts to pad on the shore• Do you like to swim? •says curiously•
Strongbreeze

So did when are you going to make your big charge for the deputy position?
Crowtail
*Wrinkles her nose* "Not really, no. I don't like to get my pelt wet. Do you?" ~ Berryfrost

"Well, not anytime soon." *Huffs* "I still have to train an apprentice before I'm eligible, you know?" ~ Ivyfrost
Aw yea we both haven't had an apprentice have we? •frowns• Did you ask Falconstsr for an apprentice?
Crowtail

•shakes his head• Nah I mean I like to get my paws wet but that's about it. Going in full body is just uncomfortable.
Strongbreeze
*Flicks an ear* "I mentioned it to him awhile ago. I just... Scorchgaze is only getting older, and he's going to have to retire one day. Hopefully it's after I trained my apprentice, so that I'm eligible for deputy." *Blinks at him warmly* "Maybe we'll both be mentors at the same time and we train our apprentice together, like we used to train together." ~ Ivyfrost

"Oh yeah, I know." *Steps closer to the surface and sniffs at the water, before smirking and splashing Strongbreeze in the face* ~ Berryfrost
You said it yourself, his mate doesn't seem to be as physically affectionate as he'd like. And who knows if he ever really got over his feelings for you. -redshadow
"Well he needs to," *mumbles* ~ Mistybreeze

*Lays on her back, staring up at the sky as starts start to appear* ~ Mousekit
Well there you go! *Smiles* I have no doubt you'll become a wonderful warrior. *huffs as a sudden sick feeling washes over her* -Frecklenose

He's still got his issues with Thunderkit, but it hasn't been as bad. -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes slightly* For StarClan sake I'm not upset. -Bloodkit

I'm so proud. *flicks her tail happily* -Hushpool

I love the sound of that. *smirks* -Treetail

I'm your best friend, you know you can talk to me about anything. -Scorchgaze
*nuzzles her cheek* He can be as jealous as he wants. You're all mine. -Redshadow
*Sighs and leans against him* "Got that right. You're stuck with me now." ~ Mistybreeze

*Pads into the Nursery* ~ Mousekit
Shouldn't that be my line? After all, you're the gorgeous she-cat that anyone would be lucky to have. *licks her head* -Redshadow

Hey mousekit! *calls out to her in the hopes it would get Foxkit to stop bugging her about being upset* -Bloodkit
*Purrs and nuzzles her head under his chin* "Alright Casanova, settle down. Come on, and you can charm me in our nest. I'm exhausted." ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks up and smiles brightly* "Hey! What are you two doing?" ~ Mousekit
*pouts and looks over at his sister*
Foxkit

I know i know...but sometimes i like to have my own thoughts.
Tigerfang

*snorts* Just wait ill teach her how to hit like a real warrior soon.
Skyheart

*watches her* Frecklenose are you okay?
Tanglekit

Thats good i guess least he isn't as afraid as he used to be. I mean he was kinda a let down in the beginning named after the mighty Tanglestar only be be afraid of everything that moves.
Sunheart

Oh do you have something already planned for just this moment?
Flintstripe

Ah like the good ol days! *purrs* A little friendly competition is always fun.
Crwotail

*reels back surprised and grins at her taking his big paw and swinging across the water showering her in return*
Strongbreeze
I can't stop the charm! *purrs and leads her to the warriors den* It just doesn't shut off. -Redshadow

Foxkit bugging me. *teases and sits up* Want to do something. *waves her tail at Thunderkit, signaling she should join* -Bloodkit
Give me a second. *gets to her paws and pads over by the entrance, still feeling sick to her stomach* -Frecklenose

He's still his own cat though. And he's my son. I think he's perfect how he is. -Darkmist

*glares at him* Saying I don't hit like a real warrior? -Hushpool

Oh I definitely do. -Treetail

Fair enough. -Scorchgaze
•watches her worriedly and looks over at his father• Pa there is something wrong with Frecklenose.
Tanglekit

•hears him and gets to his paws quickly following after her ignoring what Darkmist just said•
Sunheart

•raises an eye at her• maybe I am maybe I'm not
Skyheart

Well then show me big guy. •nudges him•
Flintstripe

•nods and sighs• you know you are lucky you were never into she cats
Tigerfang
That's the second time in the last day. *sighs as she wipes her mouth after throwing up just outside of camp* -Frecklenose

Want me to prove you wrong? -Hushpool

Let's go. *nudges him toward the entrance* -Treetail

Why is that? -Scorchgaze
*Shrugs and joins them* ~ Thunderkit

"What are we gonna play? The moon is almost out..." ~ Mousekit

"We could always sneak out again!" *suggest* "I bet the forest is even cooler at night!" ~ Thunderkit

*Purrs and splashes him back* ~ Berryfrost
*gives her sister a look* I don't want to get in trouble again. *thinks* How about we try hide and seek? The dark will be perfect for it! And it'll help us practice our stealth. -Bloodkit
"Aaand what do you want to tell mom and dad? We're grounded. No way will they let us play in the dark." ~ Thunderkit
Well it'll be dark. I'm sure we can slip out once mom goes to sleep. We won't get in as much trouble if we sneak out and get caught playing tag and camp as we could if we got caught out of camp again. -Bloodkit
*Scoffs* "Are you kidding? Dad's just gonna ground us even longer!" ~ Thunderkit
*huffs* Then what do you suggest we do? -Bloodkit
*nods* Sounds like fun!
Foxkit

*crouches down and pounces at her knocking her down into the water*
Strongbreeze

*purrs excitedly making his way out of camp*
Flintstripe

Eh i mean im not against it.
Skyheart

*pads up to her* Heyz are you okay?
Sunheart
*nods* Yea I'm fine. I've got some symptoms though: nausea, sore paws, I'm hungry a lot more, I'm tried. Wanna take a wild guess? -Frecklenose

Let's head out for some sparring then. -Hushpool

Someone looks excited. *purrs* -Treetail
*a grins starts to form* Kits? *
Sunheart

*flexes his claws and gets up* Fine ill play with you.
Skyheart

Well yea i want to know what kind of things you do when i let you have it your way.
Flintstripe

*smiles and nods* I think so. I'll have to get Merry to make sure, but it's a good chance. -Frecklenose

Bring it on, tough guy. *starts out of camp* -Hushpool

Oh I think you'll like it. We're gonna use those vines again only this time you'll be wearing them and in a slightly different way. -Treetail
*Glances out of the den and sees them leaving* "Hold on, mom and dad are leaving. Maybe if we hurry back into our nests before they get back, we can play a few rounds?" ~ Thunderkit

"Sounds like fun! So, whose going to be it?" ~ Mousekit

"Ah!" *Squeals as she's knocked into the water. Resurfaces a moment later, breathing hard* "Strongbreeze!" *Growls, although she was laughing* "You'll pay for that!" ~ Berryfrost

*shrugs* I'll be it first round. -Bloodkit
*laughs at her* What you splashed my perfectly groomed pelt!
Strongbreeze

*sits down waiting for them to decide*
Foxkit

*purrs loudly* Well im just going to tell Darkmist you are. *bounces excitedly*
Sunheart

Oh you think you can beat me this time? How about no choke outs?
Skyheart

Oh now you have my attention.
Flintstripe
*purrs* I'm sure he'll be excited as well. -Frecklenose

Fine. I'll beat you without it. -Hushpool

It'll be hot as hell. -Treetail
•nods• come on let's tell him! •turns around quickly and starts to head bCl•
Sunheart

•purrs• good let's just hope you aren't all talk.
Skyheart

•brushes against him• even hotter then you?
Flintstripe