Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8501-8550 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*frowns slightly* Still Tigerfang. I'm sorry. -Scorchgaze

*smiles* Of course. *touches his nose to his forehead* You can tell me anything that's on your mind. Anything you want. -Treetail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*thinks* I really like the way you treat me.
Flintstripe

It's fine Scorchgaze im not bother by it.
Tigerfang
You've always been much better at getting over things than me. *nudges him lightly* -Scorchgaze

I'm glad. I'm working to become even better. *licks his ear softly* You deserve to be shown just how special you are. -Treetail
Bout time finally give me the attention i deserve having a large group of siblings i never had much of that *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Thats just me i mean my father never wanted to claim me and my siblings either.
Tigerfang
I know. *smiles reassuringly* But you've got a better life now. One that you're in control of. -Scorchgaze

I've always given you the vast majority of my attention! *purrs and licks his cheek* Only now it's a little different. -Treetail
*nods* some what *purrs*
Tigerfang (i wish wolf was back :( )

*nods in agreement* Yea that is very true.
Flintstripe
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Ughhh Team, he was supposed to relax so that she can throw him off! xD

*Glares and shakes her pelt out* "Fine. The next two will go to me." ~ Shiverpaw

"Until you push yourself too far and hurt yourself, or aren't physically able to continue the training due to your body's exhaustion, and you have to take time off from training. In which case you'll loose some of the progress you've made, you'll have to regain it in addition to the rest of your muscle, and I will be stuck training you for even longer. So..." ~ Falconstar (Falconstar logic is perfect logic)

*Huffs* "They're smelly and dumb. Don't like them in my nest." ~ Thunderkit

*Leads the way as they get closer to the other group* ~ Duskstorm
Muwahaha lol

True. Only somewhat, now that you've got the little ones running around. -Scorchgaze (I wish Yarrowleaf was alive!! DX)

I really care about you Flintstripe. So I want you to feel special. -Treetail

*stares at him for a moment, unblinking* I know my limits, Falconstar. I won't allow myself to go overboard and I'll tell you when my body can't handle anymore. -Sweetbriar

Sure about that? I thought you said you wouldn't let me win at all and here I won the first round. *crouches* -Wrenflight
Ah yea those little paws
Tigerfang

*purrs and nuzzles him* i know you do and i love it.
Flintstripe
*Lays down, almost bored* "If you say so." ~ Falconstar

*Narrows her eyes* "You were supposed to relax so that I could turn the tables on you. You didn't give me enough time. It's a mistake I won't make again." ~ Shiverpaw

*Huffs* "They're smelly and dumb. Don't like them in my nest." ~ Thunderkit
You must be proud. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* I'm very happy. -Treetail

*notices his demeanor and moves onto all fours, standing in front of him* If you're bored why don't you have us do something more interesting. -Sweetbriar

*grins slightly* I don't make mistakes like that. -Wrenflight
"Tried that, but you wanted to do another headstand." ~ Falconstar

"You will this time," *promises* ~ Shiverpaw
You told me to do push ups. I don't really see how that's interesting. -Sweetbriar

*paces forward a bit then stops, eyeing her, calculating her first move**begins to slowly circle her, never once moving his eyes away* -Wrenflight
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
very indeed though i guess i should visit them a little more often
Tigerfang

Good. *pushes him off him* so what shall we do now?
Flintstripe
Probably. *nudges him lightly* -Scorchgaze

Awww. *pouts playfully* Want to continue with a walk? -Treetail
*nods* ill take a nice walk its still early to. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*rolls his eyes and looks around* Now where are these toms.
Tigerfang

*keeps walking towards the meet up spot*
Crowtail
Keeping us waiting it would seem. *notices them coming out of the trees* Well well well, looks like you caught some prey after all. -Scorchgaze

*rejoins the group* -Redshadow

I'd say we're ready to head back now. When he returns, if he isn't back already, Falconstar will be pleased to hear that you actually worked together without incident. *gets to his paws and starts the way back* -Scorchgaze

Well than let's go. *licks his cheek before heading off* -Treetail
*looks over at Redshadow* Yea he did okay for the hunt.
Crowtail

*gets up quickly and pads after him*
Flintstripe
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
*looks over at Duskstorms squirrels* Nice catch *smiles a bit holding a bike and a robin* -Sheepfluff
You did all right yourself. -Redshadow

Come on, good looking. *purrs and heads toward the stream* -Treetail
"I don't really understand why you asked someone to help you become stronger if you planned on doing whatever you wanted, anyway." *retorts* "You went to Scorchgaze because you thought he could help you; if there's one cat more qualified to help someone with this than Scorchgaze, it's me. I've literally been in your exact same position. But if you believe you know better, then I won't stop you. You can learn the same way I did - the hard way." *Watches her, eyes hard* "What's going to help you the most isn't always what's most interesting, but I suppose that went over your head." ~ Falconstar
^ Take solace in the fact that he's comfortable enough around her to be so blunt, and let his professional guard slip down xD

*Shoots him a smirk* "Like what you see?" ~ Shiverpaw

"All things considered," *Mumbles* *Follows the group, shooting Sheepfluff a glance* "Thanks. You too." ~ Duskstorm
Fucking Shiverpaw trying to throw him off his game XD

Well I guess its progress XD Honestly Sweet will take whatever she can get haha
*flicks her ear irritably* The only reason I said we should do something interesting is because you sounded like you couldn't bear to be so bored. But I did momentarily forget we're here to help me get stronger, not to entertain you. I suppose you'll just have to deal with the boredom if I'm not entertaining enough to talk to. *puts on a kind smile even though she was obviously irked* So, what'll it be? Handstands or push ups? -Sweetbriar

*stops for a moment, staring at her blankly, then shakes his head, refocusing**backs up a few paces, still waiting for her to make the first move* -Wrenflight

It couldn't have been so bad. -Scorchgaze

Not for me. -Redshadow

Well, that's a step in the right direction for one of you. -Scorchgaze
*flicks his tail and stays quiet*
Crowtail

*pads after him* im comming im comming!
Flintstripe

Smelly and dumb indeed Thunderkit.
Skyheart

*pads over to the stream and peers down at the water* -Treetail

*sits inside camp, waiting for the patrol to return* -Featherwing
*watches him for a few moments and pushes him into the stream and laughs*
Flintstripe

Can i go on ahead and head towards camp Scorchgaze?
Crowtail
*rolls his eyes in amusement* You two can't be apart can you? *nods* Go on ahead. -Scorchgaze

Hey! *sits up, spitting out water* Oh that was sneaky! -Treetail
Yea thats the reason *flicks his tail and pads off to camp*
Crowtail

*watches him go and looks at Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang

*looks at him innocently* What? i didnt do it.
Flintstripe
Wow okay asshole Crowtail XD

*flicks his tail irritably* When did everyone start becoming so cross around here? -Scorchgaze

*washes his pelt boredly* -Featherwing

Uh huh. *gets up and stalks toward the shore* You know, giving me that look will only get you in more trouble. *says as he climbs out of the water, his soaking fur clinging to his muscular frame* -Treetail
hey you know he doest like Redshadow!

*pads into camp and brightens up seeing Crowtail and goes to drop off his prey and heads towards him*
Crowtail

*shrugs* His son was killed by Redshadows group.
Tigerfang

*purrs looking him over* i mean it was completely worth it.
Flintstripe
*Narrows his eyes, his tail lashed behind him* "Neither. Follow me." *Adruptly stands to his paws and starts out of the hollow* ~ Falconstar

*Holds his gaze evenly and smirks, before darting forward and striking the side of his head, then leaping back again* ~ Shiverpaw

"Smokepaw wasn't the only one they killed," *Adds bitterly* ~ Duskstorm
I know. *casts a glance back at Redshadow* In the end however, it wasn't him who did it and whether we all like it or not he's a part of the clan. -Scorchgaze

*looks up and purrs* Hello, love. How was hunting? -Featherwing

You know, if you wanted to check me out you could have just said so. *chuckles and stretches, his muscles flexing* -Treetail
Okay. *follows after him, curious but still a little irritated* -Sweetbriar

*huffs and shakes away the fuzziness in his head from the blow**moves back more, regaining his stance and concentration* -Wrenflight
*Watches Redshadow, then responds* "For now, anyway." ~ Duskstorm

*glances at Duskstorm* Have a little faith. -Scorchgaze

*meets Duskstorm's gaze, his own unwavering and unintimidated* -Redshadow
*Tilts his chin up, refusing to break his gaze* ~ Duskstorm

*Remains silent as they approach the lake* ~ Falconstar

*Narrows her eyes and repeats the move, except this time she strikes his back, hard, before leaping back again* ~ Shiverpaw
*lets out a small huff of a laugh before shaking his head slightly and continuing to gaze forward* If I wanted to take the clan down I would have done so moons ago. Don't they realize that? Foolish. *thinks to himself, rolling his eyes slightly* -Redshadow

*pads to his side as they come to the lake* What's the plan? -Sweetbriar

*takes the hit, but this time charges her as she moves back**pushes her back then throws her down on the ground, standing over her* -Wrenflight
Yup *caste a glance over at Redshadow* least he doesnt seem to bothered by it.
Tigerfang

Was good. *purrs* No issues.
Crowtail

Mhmm *licks his lips watching hmi* Man what i would do for a piece of that.
Flintstripe
*looks at Tigerfang* Im trying not to be. I appreciate those who trusted in me and those who don't... They'll come to find that I've got nothing planned. So their hatred will be for nothing. -Redshadow

That's good. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing

*blinks in surprise then pads over to him, still dripping wet* What do you want? -Treetail
*blushes* I didnt mean to say that out loud to be honest *looks embarrassed*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Hey Featherwing...how can you trust him so easily?
Crowtail

*nods* Well all i can say is good luck *chuckles*
Tigerfang
Thank you. It's appreciated. -Redshadow

*looks thoughtful* I suppose it's because I truly want to believe that he's changed for the good. I want the evil...that hurt Scorchgaze, my brother and I....and killed our son to be gone from this world. -Featherwing

That's okay. *purrs and nuzzles his cheek* But now that you have, I want to know. -Treetail
W-well could i maybe do the things you did to me later? *says shyly*
Flintstripe

*nods*
Tigerfang

*sighs* i dont know its just hard for me to accpet him..
Crowtial
*nuzzles his head against his chest* I know. I don't expect us to be on the same page, love. It's a difficult situation. -Featherwing

*raises an eyebrow* Of course! -Treetail
Really!? *looks up at him surprised*
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea i know that..*purrs*
Crowtail
*licks his cheek* So, what would you like to do today? -Featherwing

Why would you think I'd say no? -Treetail
well i dont know..maybe i assumed you are the dominate one...
Flintstripe

Well maybe rest for now then go out later?
Crowtail
That sounds nice. *nuzzles his cheek, purring softly* -Featherwing

Well... that's true. *licks his neck* But oral can be given by both partners. That is what you were referring to, right? -Treetail
•nods• well I also pictured myself as the dominate one to •purrs•
Flintstripe

•nods happily• yea it does finally some alone time.
Crowtail
It's been a while. *purrs and presses close to him* -Featherwing

I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the moment. Though I won't lie, I'd love to know what it's like for my dream to be reality. -Treetail