Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8051-8100 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*follows after Blackpelt but stops and looks around still triyng to decide and finally joins the guilty cats*
Streamripple
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods and waits for those who had yet to vote* -Scorchgaze

*stays close to his brother* -Featherwing

*looks to his sister, waiting for her vote to be cast* -Treetail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Innocent - 10

Guilty - 8

Undecided - 9

Total - 26
*twitches his tail watching the clan*
Skyheart

*peers out of the nursery looking at all the cat* Wonder whats happening.
Foxkit

*watches the three other kits from Hushpools nest and meows loudly*
Tanglekit
*Glares back at Tanglekit and hisses at him* ~ Thunderkit
*glaces at Thunderkit but looks back at the older cats*
Foxkit

*meows loudly again not minding her hissing at him*
Tanglekit
*pads over to Tanglekit and sniffs him* -Bloodkit

*huffs* I need to get back to the kits. But my vote still stands! *returns to the nursery and settles in her nest* -Hushpool
*Narrows her eyes and stalks towards him, shoving Bloodkit out of her way* *Hisses at him again* ~ Thunderkit

*Watches Hushpool dash off, faintly amused* ~ Falconstar

We can't finish until Blue votes xDx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Merryberry is tending to my sister in the den she is too weak to get up and represent herself. I can go and ask her assuming she isn't resting. That is if you trust me to convey the truth or you wish to ask yourself Falconstar -Brownnut
*pulls away from her and starts to yelp loudly*
Tanglekit

*watches her and but stays seated*
Skyheart
Actually... we should only have five cats left? Why does it say nine 'undecided'?

Falcon, Scorch, Flaxen, Merry, and Rain?
*Shrugs* "I'll let you go," *replies simply* "But Merryberry and Rainpaw still need to vote. Yellowblaze can look after Flaxenrose in Merryberry's place." ~ Falconstar
*pads over tin Treetail sitting beside her brother putting a paw on his* Smokepaw would have believed in foregiveness... -Rainpaw (her chose innocent right Rainpaw votes with her brother whatever Treetail decided)
*nods* I'll get my niece then *with that he pads into the medicine cat den quickly and after a few moments pads out with Merryberry and they both sit with the majority of their family agreeing on innocent* Flaxenrose said her vote was innocent she believes in the goodness of cats she told me -Brownnut
*shrinks back from Thunderkit and swipes at her nose instinctively*
Tanglekit
*purrs softly and licks his sister's head* That's exactly what I was thinking. -Treetail

*smiles faintly watching them* -Featherwing

*growls slightly when her sister pushes her aside* -Bloodkit

Bloodkit, Thunderkit knock it off. *lays down and pulls Tanglekit to her stomach before licking her daughters* -Hushpool
*looks back at Bloodkit and Thunderkit*
Foxkit

*twitches his tail seeing both his kits side with the innocent*
Crowtail
*Looks to Scorchgaze, and gestures for him to vote* ~ Falconstar
*looks around at everyone then at Redshadow before slowly padding over to sit beside Blackpelt and Featherwing, voting innocent* -Scorchgaze
*wiggles blindly curious to see where her brother went mewling softly* -Dapplekit
*Growls and leaps past her mother to tackle Tanglekit* ~ Thunderkit (AKA: The Nursery Bully)

*Looks at the innocent group to the guilty group. Even if his vote wouldn't change things number-wise, it would effect the way that every single cat looked at Redshadow moving on.* *Finally looks towards Redshadow* "Did you lead a badger into this territory?" *asks, blunt to the point,* ~ Falconstar
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*perks his ears curiously*
Skyheart

*squeals loudly as she tackles him and flails his paws at her blindly trying to get her off*
Tanglekit

I love her
Thunderkit no! *immediately pulls her off* -Hushpool

*meets his gaze, unwavering honest in his eyes* No. I never made any attempts to bring a badger into the territory. I had nothing to do with Thorntail's death. -Redshadow
I just realized that I finally have a cat to torture Tangle's cats, as revenge for Thorntail >:D

*Hisses at him as Hushpool yanks her off* ~ Thunderkit

*Bites her lip, her heart aching as she gazed at her mate* ~ Mistybreeze

*Nods. Remains silent for a few moments, then announces* "I vote innocent. That means the majority of the Clan find Redshadow to be innocent, and he will remain a warrior of StormClan." ~ Falconstar

"Red!" *Squeals, leaping past her Clanmates to run over and tackle him* *Buries her face in his chest and purrs loudly* ~ Mistybreeze
o.0 wait this isnt how its suppose to work!

*crys out loudly holding out a paw*
Tanglekit

*gets up quickly and pads towards the nursery*
Skyheart

*looks at at Frecklenose* well its over now.
Sunheart

*twitches his ears and gives Redshadow a weary look*
Crowtail
*still sits in place**puts a paw on her back, holding her close* I don't think that's the end of it though, *says still looking up at Falconstar* What do I need to do to really prove my loyalty? -Redshadow

*glances at her mate* I don't think so. -Frecklenose
*Frowns and looks back up at Falconstar* what else does he have planned?
Sunheart

*wails up at Hushpool*
Tanglekit
Haha! Welcome to Thunderkit's reign of terror >:D

*His expression wavers slightly, especially after Mistybreeze's reaction* "You're... under a unique set of circumstances, Redshadow. You met with Mistybreeze when you worked for Taevy's group, and you used her. You fell for her. You told me that you wanted to join StormClan because she made you a better cat, and I'm sure that's true, but I'm far from a fool; if Mistybreeze ran away, you would go with her. Your loyalty is to her, not the Clan. And that's why so many of your Clanmates don't trust you. So, from now until I say so, you and MIstybreeze aren't allowed to be with each other." ~ Falconstar

*HEr jaw drops* "W-What?! B-but you can't do that!" *Presses closer to Redshadow* ~ Mistybreeze
*licks Tanglekit soothingly* It's okay. It's all right. -Hushpool
*whimpers and cast a quick fearful glance towards Thunderkit*
Tanglekit

*watches amused that atleast something got done*
Crowtail

Its all comming back to bite me in the ass i see haha :D
*eyes widen in shock* -everyone XD

Not allowed to be with one another? What do you mean? How can you keep us apart? -Redshadow
*blinks a bit surprised and looks at Frecklenose* Thats actually messed up.
Sunheart
*Raises his tail for silence* "I'm not saying you can't be mates anymore - there's honestly nothing I can do about that, nor would I want to. But you won't be allowed to spend time with each other." *Looks to Redshadow* "Ever since you joined StormClan, you've spent every moment with Mistybreeze - except for when you sleep by the falls, and she sleeps in the den. You rarely patrol or hunt - and never without her - and you spend the rest of your time training alone. Your Clanmates don't know you. Of course, they're to blame for that as well," *glances at everyone else*. "So from this point on, you will not patrol, hunt, or train with Mistybreeze; anyone else is acceptable. Scorchgaze will never assign you two to anything together, so it shouldn't be a problem.

However, since we're trying to encourage you to build relationships with your Clanmates, you will be allowed to sleep in the Warriors Den. And, since you spend all day away from each other, you and Mistybreeze may share a nest." ~ Falconstar
*looks down at his mate then back up at his leader and dips his head* Yes Falconstar. -Redshadow

*looks even more surprised* He actually agreed. *mumbles* -Treetail

Not like he has much of a choice. -Wrenflight
*starts to pad over to Wrenflight and Treetail* Huh well least there is something done about him
Flintstripe
I guess. Surprised you voted guilty, honestly. -Wrenflight
*Jerks away from him and stares, eyes wide* "You're actually accenting this?" *demands* "You're rolling over and submitting again?" ~ Mistybreeze

Ohh Team, the irony xD
*twitches his ears awkwardly seeing how fast her mood changed*
Tigerfang

*shrugs* Its how i felt.
Flintstripe
*looks down at her, his calm demeanor unwavering* I need to earn their trust and respect somehow. If I have to lean on my mate all the time how can I ever be an equal clan member? -Redshadow (right XD)

Nothing wrong with that. -Wrenflight
*nods watching the two cats and settles down* i think this will be intresting.
Flintstripe

*nudges Frecklenose* I dont know what id do if i couldnt be with you...Im going to count myself lucky.
Sunheart
"Not all the time!" *Protests* "But how are you supposed to survive in a Clan full of cats who don't trust you, and not have a support system?! You're strongest support system!" ~ Mistybreeze
*pads up behind Thunderkit* you know that wasnt very nice.
Foxkit
You'll always be my support system. You'll just have to support me from a distance. *smiles slightly* Think of it this way, we finally get to share a nest. -Redshadow

I'd be just a pissed as Mistybreeze is. -Frecklenose

Ohh very. -Treetail
oh i know you would! *purrs* You wouldnt be able to keep your paws off me.
Sunheart

*looks at Treetail giving him an amused look*
Flintstripe
*Bites her lip and pulls further back, eyes wide* "Oh, great, I can sleep beside you. I don't want you when I'm asleep, I want you always!" *Growls and shakes her head* "Why don't you ever fight for anything?!" *Snarls, before shoving past him and racing out of camp* ~ Mistybreeze
*flicks his tail slightly, an eyebrow raised* I thought I did when I turned on the group to fight for your clan. *speaks even after she'd left**gets to his paws and looks at the leader and deputy* Anything need to be done? *asks calmly* -Redshadow

Actually yes. *flicks his tail* Everyone gather around. I'm organizing patrols. *looks at Falconstar before hopping down from the high Rock* How about some of that training? *pads off* -Scorchgaze

Same for you! -Frecklenose

What? -Treetail
*rolls his eyes* i can handle myself you on the other paw.
Sunheart

Oh nothing just remembering some fun thoughts.
Flintstripe

*sits down still watching*
Tigerfang
*Watches the scene, not quite surprised by the fiery she-cat's reaction, but still slightly guilty that he'd caused it. Scorchgaze's words brought him back to reality, and he glared at his deputy before leaping from High Rock and padding towards Sweetbriar* ~ Falconstar
I can control myself better than you! -Frecklenose

*Leans down beside him* Care to share? *grins* -Treetail

*eyes them suspiciously* Yea, care to share? -Wrenflight

*pads over to Tigerfang* Want to join a patrol? -Scorchgaze

*nudges Berryfrost slightly* He's talking to me twice in one day?! *whispers* -Sweetbriar
*shrugs* sure why not. *caste a glance at Redshadow* with him im assuming?
Tigerfang

*Blushes* N-no! im not sharing!
Flintstripe

Oh please i could out last you any day!
Sunheart