Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7551-7600 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Thunderkit likes me best. *purrs* -Hushpool

Your kits are already so much like you two. -Featherwing

Maybe? *purrs and starts heading back with the rest of her prey* -Frecklenose

All right. Whenever you're ready. *moves closer and sticks his tongue in his mouth again**moves his tongue around his while breathing softly into his mouth**pulls back after a moment* And that was for getting me turned on in the stream then kicking me in my "weak spot"! *licks his lips then gets to his paws* Since the fighting part of the date seems like it will just end up leading to one thing how about we skip to a more relaxing part of our date. Sound good? -Treetail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
Gross *grumbles behind them* Can't you two save it for when I'm very far away? I don't want to hear about your sex life. I had a nice day hunting with my sister and you just had to come around *her eyes narrow at Sunheart she didn't like him at all and immediately gets very irritable around him she pushes past the two placing her prey down and immediately disappearing into the warriors den* -Applethorn

*pads back into camp then to the medicine cat den where Flaxenrose coughs and shakes* -Merryberry

Merryberry ...the kits.... *she moans a bit shaking weakly from pain* -Flaxenrose

StarClan not now... *growls to herself and rushes to preparing the greenmint* Just hold on Flaxen I've got your medicine I'm gonna prepare it for your gonna take it and I'm gonna help you with the kits.. *frantically looks to her father and uncle* Give the herbs now then get me more water, fresh moss, and stick and for StarClan sake get Darkmist! -Merryberry

*drops them quickly* I'll get Darkmist *rushes through camp* Darkmist?! -Brownnut
*sets her prey down* Apple! *sighs as her sister leaves* -Frecklenose

*looks up as she comes in* How was your hunt? -Wrenflight

*sets the herbs down and backs up, giving her plenty of space* -Scorchgaze

*hurries over to the den, already on high alert and not far away* What's going on? *pads over to his mate and nuzzles her cheek* Is it the kits? -Darkmist
It was good caught a lot *says laying down with a sigh* -Applethorn

*nods weakly* Theyre coming soon *says quietly nuzzling him* -Flaxenrose

*looks over still preparing the greenmint and combining other herbs quickly* I still need water and moss! *snaps a bit at her father and Darkmist* You want these kits to be born properly go get my supplies! -Merryberry
You okay? *sits down beside her nest* -Wrenflight

*puts his tail on Darkmist's shoulder before he could move* You stay here. I got it. *casts a concerned glance at his former apprentice before hurrying out of the den to get what was needed* -Scorchgaze

*licks Flaxenrose's head comfortingly* You can do this, love. -Darkmist
I know itll be okay well have our family soon *smiles sweetly even though she was weak* -Flaxenrose

*comes over with her poultice* Flaxen I need you to lap up this Darkmist make sure she takes all of it. StarClan willing itll make her stronger.... -Merryberry

Your'e so smart Merry I know you'll take care of me and my kits *smiles and weakly laps at the herbs* -Flaxenrose
Just Sunheart he makes me angry -Applethorn
What did he do now? -Wrenflight

*nods and watches her carefully* -Darkmist

*returns with the moss and water**sets it down at Merryberry's paws* Anything else you need? -Scorchgaze
Just being him being his irritating self -Applethorn

I think that's it for now thank you Scorchgaze -Merryberry

*finishes her herbs* -Flaxenrose
I understand what you mean. He's definitely...different. That's for sure. -Wrenflight

*settles down beside her* Are you in pain? *grooms her gently* -Darkmist

*dips his head* If you need anything else I'll be right outside the den. *says before leaving and sitting outside* -Scorchgaze
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
You know if your sister keeps that attitude with tins she is going to be alone forever
Sunheart

•blinks a bit dazed from that and nods• Y-yea relaxing sounds good!
Flintstripe

She only likes you best because you spoil her! •huffs•
Skyheart
Not true! -Hushpool

*bats at her father's tail* -Bloodkit

*glares at him slightly* Don't talk like that about my sister. Any tom would be lucky to have her. *nudges him* Come on, let's go for a walk. *heads back out of camp* -Frecklenose

Then follow me! *heads north through the territory until they reach the clearing full of flowers* I've heard all kinds of stories about this place. That it was Nightstar's favorite spot even though the leader before her died here. This was her spot to think and even get the most communication with StarClan. -Treetail
•huffs and sits down• not now I wanna make sure my brother is okay I saw a bunch of cats running out and out of the medicine den.
Sunheart

•looks around in awe• it's wonderful!
Flintstripe

•looks back at her• having fun you little terror?
Skyheart
*grins and nods* -Bloodkit

They really are just like you two. -Featherwing

Proudly. *purrs at her kits* -Hushpool

*pads back to his side and sits beside him, frowning slightly* What's wrong? Is he hurt? -Frecklenose

Right? I'd heard so much about it that I set out to find it one day. I thought it'd be the perfect place to bring you. With so much clan history here, there's nothing but positive energy. *lays down in a shady spot, enjoying the cool breeze* -Treetail
•purrs• well thanks for taking me! •lays down• ahh so soft!
Flintstripe

She is really sick he told me.
Sunheart

•flicks his tail around for her•
Skyheart

Goes back to the small cave with moss and looks around for Bloodkit• Bloodkit you here?
Foxkit

•chuckles• Featherwing is getting excited again
Crowtail
I can't help it that I love kits. -Featherwing

Foxkit! *calls over to him while she chases around Skyheart's tail* -Bloodkit

Well, give me some time to rest after these two and then we'll start setting you two up to be parents again. -Hushpool

Flaxenrose? Sick and pregnant...That can't be good. -Frecklenose

How many times do I have to tell you you don't need to thank me? *purrs and grooms his fur* I told you I wanted to treat you to a nice date. -Treetail
I do feel a bit better *says after eating the herb sounding a bit stronger* -Flaxenrose

Good im glad *says feeling her flank* Not quite ready yet the contractions are a bit far apart might be a longer kitting but that'll give you time to get stronger from the herbs *says reassuringly* I'll be here every step of the way were gonna make sure you and your kits are just fine.... -Merryberry

I just don't know how someone think so much of himself that he can just blabber on and not read a room. Its not appropriate to talk about your sex life in front of your mates family plus he was saying rude things about you. I just don't like him and I don't care if he doesn't like me. -Applethorn
*frowns* About me? What could he have said about me? -Wrenflight

*dips his head to Merryberry* Thank you. *nuzzles Flaxenrose* I know they'll be beautiful. -Darkmist
Something about asking if he's seen his brother mate or something -Applethorn

Were in this for the long haul so get comfortable *purrs a bit preparing more moss to for the kits* -Merryberry
*flattens his ears, clearly aggravated* Oh really? Is that how he said the conversation went? -Wrenflight

How long do you think it could take? *lays down beside his mate, grooming her fur* -Darkmist
Freckle and I didnt believe you said that but he isnt that he was right didnt go into the actual conversation -Applethorn

A few hours maybe -Merryberry
Some nerve he has to outright lie like that. -Wrenflight

Well, I'm going to be right here with you for every moment of it. *licks Flaxenrose's ears* -Darkmist
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Wolfpaw6 said…
when can I join
Its Sunheart don't be surprised *rolls her eyes* Don't worry no one actually takes him seriously -Applethorn

Thank you Darkmist *smiles a bit* -Flaxenrose
Well good. Other than that, everything was good and fun? -Wrenflight

You don't need to thank me, love. *purrs and lays his head against her's* -Darkmist
•nods casting a glance over at Applethorn and Wrenflight• yea Darkmist seemed really troubled by it.
Sunheart

•rolls his eyes and watches the kits•
Skyheart

•pads over to her slowly• hi
Foxkit

•nods watching he flowers• true but I like to thank you
Flintstripe
Play! -Bloodkit

Well of course. Hopefully there are no complications. -Frecklenose

You could thank me by telling me how awesome I am. *teases* -Treetail
•nods• okay! Come on then! •pads over to the open area•
Foxkit

You know Featherwings you have to do all the work this time right?
Crowtail

•nods• yea...hopefully anyways your sister doesn't like me does she?
Sunheart

•cuffs him playfully• you are just so awesome!
Flintstripe
*hurries after him* -Bloodkit

What do you mean? -Featherwing

Mmm no not really. Don't take it too much to heart; Apple doesn't like a lot of cats. I feel honored to be one of her favorites. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Come on, you can do better than that. *purrs and wraps a paw around him, tickling his flank* -Treetail
Means you have to mate with my mate you idiot •says boredly•
Skyheart

•tosses the moss ball at her•
Foxkit

•huffs• you can say that again..
Sunheart

•chuckles• hmm I don't know maybe hats the best I got
Flintstripe
But why? *Looks at his mate, thoroughly confused* -Featherwing

*bounces on top of it* -Bloodkit

Just as long as you two don't fight. -Frecklenose

Whaaaat? I thought we were best friends! Shouldn't you have way more nice things to say about me? -Treetail
Hey you want the kits so badly! You have to contribute plus last time Hushpool was making fun of me now it's your turn!
Crowtail

•purrs• you are getting a lot better!
Foxkit

Hmmm...let's see you are a heck of a tom and I love to be around you!
Flintstripe

Eh no promises.
Sunheart

You want the kits too! *glances at Hushpool wearily* -Featherwing

This should be interesting. *laughs* Do you think we'll look like two she-cats doing it? *jokes evilly* -Hushpool

*flicks his tail irritably* -Featherwing

*nods her head in thanks before hitting the ball back to him* -Bloodkit

Sunheart. *looks at him warningly* -Frecklenose

Awww! See that was so much better! *pulls him into a bear hug, squeezing him tight* -Treetail
•laughs• good luck there handsome.
Crowtail

•wrinkles his nose• in defiantly not watching.
Skyheart

•catches it in his paws• I wish Thunderkit was as playful as you in sure she would have fun
Foxkit

•gives her a look• what? If she isn't going to treat me well why should I treat her any better?
Sunheart

•huffs• not so tight there big guy!
Flintstripe
*huffs* Yea yea yea. -Featherwing

I didn't think you would, love. -Hushpool

*nods and glances over at her sister, still angry she'd hit her* -Bloodkit

Because maybe then she'd like you more. *nudges him* Just promise me you won't start any necessary fights. -Frecklenose

Oops, sorry! *loosens his hold, but doesn't completely let him go* Thank you though. That was very sweet. -Treetail
I'm sure you will do fine just make sure you can get it up! •laughs•
Crowtail

Well you thought right! •watches Bloodkit and Foxkit•
Skyheart

•yawns• no problem though you had me in a tight grip so I didn't have much of a choice.
Flintstripe

Can't promise the future Frecklenose
Sunheart
Oh yea like I can guarantee that! -Featherwing

*shakes her head then hits the ball back to him* -Bloodkit

*rolls her eyes* Whatever. -Frecklenose

Yea right. *nudges him gently* Want to take a short nap? -Treetail
*after a few hours the real contration begun* Okay Flaxen I need you to take a big breath for me and push *says with a paw on her flank* I feel around 2-3 so dont use up all your strength *says gently* -Merryberry

Okay *moans a bit in pain as the first kit comes* -Flaxenrose

Darkmist lick the kits far against the grain to stimulate bloodflow get it squirming looks like a tom -Merryberry
•purrs• sure why not! •yawns•
Flintstripe

•looks at her• what is it?
Foxkit

Well you better or no kits!
Crowtail

What ever it is
Sunheart
*nods and does as he's told, licking the kit's fur backwards* -Darkmist

*huffs* .....I'll do my best. -Featherwing

Thunderkit. Agg....*tries to use the word she heard her parents use* Aggre....si...-Bloodkit

.*leans her head against his shoulder* Hopefully everything is okay with Flaxenrose. -Frecklenose

*pulls him against his side and lays his head down* Rest for as long as you'd like. -Treetail
*puts her paw on her flank again* feels like just one more Thank StarClan one last push Flaxen -Merryberry

*huffs tiredly she was getting weaker but she was able to push out the last kit and collapses back in the nest huffing trying to breathe steady again* -Flaxenrose

*grabs the last kit* Its a she-cat *says licking the kit* -Merryberry
*sets the tom at her stomach once he was properly cleaned then lays down beside her again* You did it, beautiful. *licks her cheek* -Darkmist
What....what should we...we name them *says still trying to catch her breath lapping up the water* -Flaxenrose
Do you mind if we name the tom Tanglekit? -Darkmist
•purrs and nuzzles up against him•
Flintstripe

•nods in agreement• she sure is kinda funny though.
Foxkit

•looks amused• I'm sure you will do fine.
Crowtail

•looks at his mate• good luck love.
Skyheart

•nods watching the medicine den•
Sunheart
*flicks her tail* I'll let you know when I'm ready to get knocked up again. -Hushpool

*nods and pads back over to the small cave* -Bloodkit

Why don't we go over to make sure everything is okay? -Frecklenose

*holds him close as he drifts off to sleep* -Treetail
•grumbles and rolls onto his back•
Skyheart

•looks at his mate• come on I think they had enough of us for now
Crowtail

•nods and pads over towards the medicine den•
Sunheart

•yawns awake after a while and presses up against Treetail•
Flintstripe

•follows after her• I put some moss in there
Foxkit
You said you wanted that name so we can *smiles a bit looking at them* The she-cat I like Dapplekit -Flaxenrose

Tanglekit- black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplekit(Bluefire7777)- pretty black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and toes and gold eyes
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*purrs and licks them* They're perfect. -Darkmist

The feeling is mutual. *teases before leaving the den* -Featherwing

Thanks! *smiles and sits down in the bed* -Bloodkit

*follows after Sunheart* -Frecklenose

*was still stuck in dream land**holds him close as he sleeps soundly, his body hot* -Treetail
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
*Eyes Crowtail and Feathertail wearily* ~ Thunderkit

*Smirks, his body starting to become numb and the blood streamed from his body, his eyes becoming heavy* "Because wheres the fun in sticking to the rules and playing it safe? I would rather bleed to death with you then spend the rest of my life taking orders until I became an elder." ~ Thorntail

*His laid-back grin fades* "Sweetbriar, I don't hate you. I don't hate any of my Clanmates." *His eyes drift towards Redshadow* "Every single cat is my responsibility, and it's up to me to protect you and provide for you. You just so happened to put me in a compromising position that I can't compromise on - nor do I want to compromise on, I might add." ~ Falconstar