Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6751-6800 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs* Yea look at me compared to you and Treetail. -Wrenflight

Let's just wait here for them. -Frecklenose

Indeed he can. -Featherwing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Wait are you saying we arent as attrative? *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods sitting down* hope they were actually hunting *chuckles*
Sunheart

come on lets head back to camp and see if Scorchgaze has any duties
Crowtail
I'm saying you guys are more so. -Wrenflight

Why does your mind always have to go dirty stuff. *cuffs him playfully with her tail* -Frecklenose

*nods* Sounds good. *heads back to camp* -Featherwing
*cuffs him* you are just saying that so i go and ask Treetail *chuckles*
Flintstripe

*nods padding after him*
Crowtail

Because it loves to wander
Sunheart
I'm saying it cause it's true! *nudges him lightly* You two would make a good couple. -Wrenflight

Well I highly doubt it's happening with them. -Frecklenose

*pads into camp then makes his way over to Scorchgaze* Anything that Crowtail and I can do? -Featherwing

The east border needs a patrol now that the patrol for the west border is back. You can pick who you want to go with you. -Scorchgaze
*cuffs him* we dont know that for sure.
Flintstripe

*shrugs* never hurts to guess! *chuckles*
Sunheart

*follows after him*
Crowtail
*cuffs him back* I know everything! *chuckles* Honestly though, I'm just saying that based off my own observations. *scratches behind his ear* Well, now that I know for sure you like him, isn't it a little awkward that you like someone who has no clue and is so touchy with you? I mean, he's always been very physically affectionate. Especially with you and Smokepaw. -Wrenflight

Not a very educated guess, love. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Anyone in particular you want to bring? -Featherwing
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
*thinks* There is Skyheart, Blackpelt....*wrinkles his nose* Thorntail.
Crowtail

*flicks his tail* i wonder whats taking so long
Sunheart

*nods* Well yea...i mean last night he was so close to me.
Flintstripe
Then maybe it's a good idea you tell him how you feel sooner rather than later so that he understands it's difficult for you. Unless you want to milk it and enjoy the attention. *laughs a bit* -Wrenflight

Probably Falconstar making them catch three times as much prey as any normal patrol. -Frecklenose

I'm not that fond of that last option. Or the first to be honest. But for my brother's sake I'm trying to be decent around Thorntail. -Featherwing
*flicks his tail* Well he is your brother not mine so good luck.
Crowtail

*purrs* there is nothing wrong with milking it you know.
Flinstripe

*purrs* i can see that happening.
Sunheart
Of course not. *shakes his head in amusement* -Wrenflight

Well let's hope they come back soon. -Frecklenose

Trust me, I'll need all the luck I can get. -Featherwing
*laughs* so who are we taking?
Crowtail

What a tom needs a tom!
Flintstripe

*nods and sits besides her*
Sunheart
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Sure thing, Moonstorm. Just give me Finch's description :)

*Shuffles her paws, and tries to ignore Chillsnow's stare* "I kinda... ran into you the other day, and then brushed you off when I realized that Holiday was back. I was thinking about that and the way I treated you after not seeing you for so many moons really bothered me, so," *smiles brightly* "Welcome back." ~ Ivyfrost

*Smiles fondly as she watches her best friend and Merrycloud interact, proud of him for training his first apprentice. Although as she watches him, an aching feeling starts to spread throughout her chest.* *Shakes her head, brushing away the feeling* "So, are you hungry? Star Canyon is awhile away, after all, and no offense Yellowblaze but you aren't exactly the best hunter..." ~ Berryfrost

"So... you're back," *Meows, awkwardly* "You were, um, gone for a really long time." ~ Thorntail

"Because cats typically relate to one another through past experiences, shared stories and a general friendship. In other words: they know each other. More than just a general knowledge of each other, it's more personal than that. More personal in the way... that I care about you as a subject, but not in the same way that I care about Duskstorm, Scorchgaze, or Holiday." *Flicks his tail* "The fact that I'm more your type than cats you've been close to since you were young is redicilous. Not even because of our ages, but because we really don't have a relationship." ~ Falconstar
Whatever you say. *cuffs him playfully* -Wrenflight

I still get my romantic outing tonight, right? -Frecklenose

Let's go get my brother. *pads over to the nursery and pokes his head inside* Blackpelt, we're going on a border patrol. -Featherwing

*gets to his paws* I'll see you guys later. *calls out to his apprentice as he exits the nursery* Shiverpaw, let's go on a border patrol. *hoping getting out of camp might cheer her up a bit* -Blackpelt

*flattens her ears slightly* It's not ridiculous. *sighs internally* I wouldn't expect you to understand or see validity in my feelings so I'm not going to waste my or your time trying to explain why I like you the way I do. He won't get it. He'll just tell me how foolish I am and I'll realize how high of a mountain I really have to climb. I'll just start feeling even more defeated... No. Enough with the pity party. Just keep taking it slow. I'll make progress. I know it. *shakes off the negative energy then returns to her upright and confident posture* Falconstar, at this point and time I'm just trying to gain your friendship. You've given all those others a chance to become your friends. That's all I'm asking for is a chance. -Sweetbriar
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TalaLeisu2 said…
Aww well thanks. *sits up and smiles at her* How's Clan life been? You miss us while we were gone? -Burntheart

*nods* Yeah. Gabby lived really far away. -Holiday
Don't forget about Berry and Yellow, Tala!

*Smiles* "Of course I did, Holiday's my best friend, and you... well, StormClan just isn't the same without you." ~ Ivyfrost

*Perks his ears* "That's right, I forgit about Gabby. So, since you're back, I guess everything went well?" *Sits down and wraps his tail around his paws* ~ Thorntail

*Pads out of the den, expression weighed with exhaustion even though she slept through the night* "Great StarClan," *Meows sarcastically* "You finally managed to pull yourself away from your mate! I thought it would takes moons before you accomplished that." ~ Shiverpaw

*Flicks an ear* "To be fair, none of them had the ultimate goal of charming me into falling for them." *Fixes her with a hard look* "You can't really say that all you want is the chance to be friends when you've just admitted that you have a plan to get me to fall for you, and see you in a different light. A plan that, I would assume, starts with you earning my friendship." ~ Falconstar
This is the third time I'm having to retype my post. I'm so upset DX
Very funny. *flicks her ear with his tail* I figured I'd give you some time to rest. -Blackpelt

I told you I don't have a definite plan. *meets his gaze unwavering* Yes I have a crush on you, that doesn't mean I'm in love with you. I can't tell how deep my feelings for you go -- if they go any deeper -- because you have me caught in this limbo where I can't even get to know you so I can't figure my feelings out. *scoffs slightly* Who knows, maybe if I did get to know you more I'd realize that my attraction to you is purely physical. Like I said, I can't know because someone has me trapped between a rock and a hard place. *fixes his with the same look he gave her* So for right now until I figure it all out, all I want is your friendship. -Sweetbriar
*Forces a smile* "How kind of you. Is that code for 'my mate was busy and didn't want me hanging around'?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Lashes his tail* "Sweetbriar, I don't think you understand why I've put you between a rock and a hard place; definite plan or not, you do have a plan, and anyone with any sense at all knows that the first step would have to be to build a friendship. So if I just hand you that chance, I'm corprating with your plan, and that's something that I don't want to do." *Shakes his head* "Silly crush or not, I can't just willingly go along with it." ~ Falconstar
•looks over to her and examined her from head to tail• Hmmm only if you have been s good little kitty •purrs•
Sunheart

•follows after Featherwing•
Crowtail

•nods and looks up at Hushpool• he seems happier now
Skyheart

•gets to his paws• though I wonder where he went.
Flintstripe
*rolls his eyes slightly* No. It's code for get your tail moving, it's time to get back to work. -Blackpelt

*swallows back a tempered remark**keeps her tone soft and polite* Well, then I'm going to put you between a rock and a hard place. I won't be giving up on you any time soon, Falconstar. Whether you like it or not. -Sweetbriar
*Her gaze lands on Thorntail and Holiday* "You sure? I kinda think my code is the more accurate one." ~ Shiverpaw

*Grits his teeth together, momentarily forgetting about the prey in his mouth* "Well, good luck with that," *Replies, before entering the camp and setting his prey on the fresh-kill pile." ~ Falconstar
I'm gonna fast forward with Apple and Tree since we'd be skipping soon anyway. For everyone but Blue and I, Applethorn essentially pushes herself onto Treetail in his moment of weakness in an attempt to get him to return her feelings. Nothing will come of it as far as their relationship.

*pads into camp looking even more distraught than before* -Treetail

Right there. He doesn't look too good. -Wrenflight

I have! *Purrs* -Frecklenose

*Waits for his brother and apprentice then keeps walking* -Featherwing

Obviously. If we were apart for that long then finally together I'd be over the moon. -Hushpool
Come on you. *nudges her after the other two* -Blackpelt

I'll certainly need it, won't I? *sets her prey down* -Sweetbriar
*chuckles* then you will receive your little reward *looks around* where are they?
Sunheart

*looks over at him* huh i wonder whats going on with him...
Flinstripe

*bats her* Really? maybe i need to go off on an adventure.
Skyheart

*looks back at them* chatty bunch
Crowtail

Dannggggg Applethorn o.o

*Shrugs, a bit smug as she follows him* ~ Shiverpaw

*Fixes her with a hard look* "Goodbye, Sweetbriar." *Spins around and pads towards Scorchgaze* ~ Falconstar
*pads into the warriors den and stretches out in her nest, feeling exhausted* -Sweetbriar

*Looks up as Falconstar approaches* The last border patrol has just been sent out for the morning. -Scorchgaze

Someone enjoys giving me a hard time. *nudges his apprentice lightly* -Blackpelt

Why don't you check, best friend. -Wrenflight

I have no idea, but I'm hungry. Let's go back and eat. *picks her prey up* -Frecklenose

Don't you dare. -Hushpool
Awww but then we can be like Blackpelt and THorntail..
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes and pads over to Treetail* Hey Treetail!
Flintstripe

*nods and pads after her with hsi voles*
Sunheart
HAHAHA, the fact that anyone would ever want to be like Black and Thorn amazes me xD

"I feel like that's everyone." ~ Shiverpaw

*Nods* "Good. I meant to ask you about patrols, but I suppose you've got it all taken care of." ~ Falconstar
O-Oh hey. Uh what's up? -Treetail

If they forgot about us I'm going to be very annoyed. -Frecklenose

Since when do you deserve to be just like Blackpelt and your brother? -Hushpool
Right XD

Very true, Shiverpaw. -Featherwing

And here I always thought everyone loved me. -Blackpelt

Once everyone is back and rested I'll start getting the evening patrols set up. *sits down* So, how did the hunting patrol go? -Scorchgaze
*flicks his tail in agreement* We were waiting for so long to!
Sunheart

You okay you seem a little off...
Flinstripe

It was just a joke Hushpool. *rolls his eyes*
Skyheart
I uh, I'm fine. *tries his best to look reassuring* -Treetail

Well, I don't mind spending more alone time with you. -Frecklenose

Better be. *cuffs him playfully* -Hushpool
oh yeah!

*turns to look at Berryfrost* Food? That does sound good. -Yellowblaze

I know right? What are you guys when I'm not around? *teasing look in his eye* -Burntheart

*bows head* Gabby died. -Holiday

*bursts out of nursery looking around* -Squirrelkit
*sits down infront of him* You sure?
Flintstripe

*brushes against her* dont worry we will have plenty of time together tonight.
Sunheart

*chuckles* wouldnt want me running off when the ktis are comming.
Skyheart
*opens his mouth to say yes then closes it and shakes his head miserably* No... Flintstripe I really messed up..-Treetail

*purrs* Good. Got anything special in mind? -Frecklenose

No way. They'll be here any day. -Hushpool
*frowns* what happened?
Flinstripe

Maybe even if i did i wouldnt tell you.
Sunheart

*huffs rolling onto his back* i hope it would be soon
Skyheart
I can't tell you right here. *takes him off to the side by the waterfall where no one could hear* I got some really good news, but it's all happening in the wrong way. I...I found out I'm going to be a father...*huffs and paces slightly in the small space* but I just became a warrior and she's obviously not with the clan...You might remember Silverbird from MoonClan. *sighs heavily* I thought I was in love with her, but after today... Neither of us will leave our clans, but the things she said to me...She said I wasn't acting like a real father because I wouldn't leave my clan. But what kind of mother would say that. What kind of mother would choose to leave her kits in a less safe clan. And then, she makes it seem like she won't hardly ever allow me to see them! *huffs in anger the frowns sadly* And your sister... Applethorn heard Silverbird and I talking. She promised she wouldn't tell anyone. She comforted me...but it somehow escalated and we...*puts his head in his paws* And this morning I had a dream which I can't explain at all! Nothing is going right today! -Treetail

I'm okay with that. I like surprises. *pads into camp and sets her prey on the pile* -Frecklenose

*grooms his fur* Any day now. -Hushpool
*Purrs* "As always. Come on, the patrols just retuned, so we should have our pick." ~ Berryfrost

*narrows her eyes playfully* "More humble, for starters." ~ Ivyfrost

"O-oh," *meows, almost in shock* "So then those kits you brought back must be hers..." *Suddenly he didn't feel so awkward, as he moved forward to lean aganist her* "I'm sorry, Holiday." ~ Thorntail

*Purrs* "We do, we just love messing with you too." ~ Shiverpaw

"The patrol was... interesting." ~ Falconstar
Dude, Treetail's struggling xD
*sits down giving him a confused look trying to process everything* So....you are having kits with a Moonclan cat...you did it with my sister...*tries to hide the disappointment*
Flinstripe

*Does the same and looks around seeing Sweetbriar and Falconstar and huffs* they did just leave us out there.
Sunheart

*nods nuzzleing her chest*
Skyheart
*nods* Merryberry, want anything? -Yellowblaze

Oh please. I'm the humblest of them all. Humbleheart is my name. -Burntheart

*nods* Yeah. The rascals. Burntheart really helped me on the way back. -Holiday
Well, I suppose I am an easy target. -Blackpelt

Interesting? Care to elaborate? -Scorchgaze

*sighs* Yes. I thought Silverbird and I were in love and that would be enough to get us through anything, but clearly not. I feel awful because I know I don't have feelings for your sister that way. I don't know why I let it happen. -Treetail

Rude! *rolls her eyes slightly and picks up a squirrel, settling down to eat* Whatever. At least they made it back. -Frecklenose

So we have Cobrakit and Bloodkit for sure. Any other names just in case we have more than two? -Hushpool
*sighs* i dont really know what to tell you Treetail.....i mean to begin with you should have well mated with that moonclan shecat...and then right after all that you did the same with my sister when you dont have any feelings for her...and what was this dream of yours anyways?
Flintstripe

*thinks* Thunderkit......if there are more Thunderkit is nice...
Skyheart

*takes a mouse that was brought and pads over to her* Yea i gues thats true.
Sunheart
N-Nothing! *sighs* At this point I think the dream would just make me seem even worse. -Treetail

Now come on, let's eat! -Frecklenose

*nods* Of course, love. -Hushpool
i mean i can really help if you wont tell me everything Treetail..*sighs*
Flintstripe

*looks up at her happily* Really?
Skyheart

*nods taking a bite of the mouse*
Sunheart
*sits up and looks at him nervously* Are you sure? -Treetail

*cuddles close to him as she eats* -Frecklenose

Absolutely. -Hushpool
*nods* im sure it cant be as bad as the other two things you told me. *gives him a reassuring nudge*
Flintstripe

ill give you a soft nest if you eat the squirrel eyes.
Sunheart

*purrs* great.
Skyheart
*swallows* Well...My dream started off with me meeting Silverbird at our usual spot...Then we started mating...And theeeeen it wasn't Silverbird anymore...-Treetail

Cuddling with you in your nest is plenty soft. -Frecklenose

*licks his cheek* Boy or girl, their name will be Thunderkit. -Hushpool
oh.....OH who was it then? *presses on curiously*
Flinstripe

*chuckles* thought it would have worked.
Sunheart

*nuzzles her* you really are the best.
Skyheart