Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5201-5250 of 31229

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Now that all my kits are almost ready to become warriors I realize how much I miss when they were young and playful. *dangles his tail in front of Squirrelkit* -Scorchgaze
*moans and tugs on his neck gently* -Hushpool

How was training? -Featherwing

Okay. My hips are a little more sore now after battle practice. -Frecklepaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
I called for you but she was in so much pain I wanted to help her with all her screaming I thought you'd hear it *blinks* Did I do something wrong? I thought you'd want me to try and do things on my own. I've been studying endlessly -Merrypaw

How kind of you *smiles* -Rainpaw
lebih dari setahun yang lalu theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Purrs)Mousekit... (Smiles)She is tiny like one.-Juniperleaf

(Pads over to Scorchgaze)Hey, Scorchgaze, are there any hunting patrols out?-Galewing
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
ah thats unlucky you had to have battle practice today. *scratches his ears*
Sunheart

*nods* was good entertaining to be honest
Crowtail

*huffs and lays on top of her purring happily* So i think i won I'm pretty sure also did you see little Fluffy run out of the den?
Skyheart
*nods happily* Yea we have to watch this one then *chuckles and nuzzles her* Im glad something good happened to me for once..after losing Snowstep i needed this.
Tigerfang
(Nuzzles him)I know you two weren't close, but its always hard to lose one of your own. (Looks at the small bundles )Maybe this is StarClan's way of letting both of us to start again.-Juniperleaf

For the list
Foxkit- Ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberkit- Golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousekit- Brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes

I think I'll call Amberkit
and this is how I imagine Mousekit :D
 (Nuzzles him)I know anda two weren't close, but its always hard to lose one of your own. (Looks at the
*sighs and nods looking down at the small bundles* Yea maybe you are right...*lays his head on hers* a new start huh?
Tigerfang

I want the kitty. also can i play Foxkit
lebih dari setahun yang lalu TalaLeisu2 said…
Aww damn lol I wanted Foxkit xP

*tilts head* I didn't hear you. Nobody came for me. *narrows eyes looking at her* You know I've been thinking a lot about this lately, and Merrypaw I think it's time you've been given your full name. I still want to check on these kits, but...I think after today, you've earned it. -Yellowblaze

*goes still one paw up ready to pounce* -Squirrelkit

I just don't get it. They're so energetic. Viola's kits weren't like that. -Holiday

What? *turns head to look and finds her gone* -Chillpaw
Of course!

(Nods and yawns)A new start.-Juniperleaf

(Mews and suckles)-Amberkit
Of course Yellowblaze *smiles bright* Thank you so much! When should I go to Star Canyon? -Merrypaw
Sorry Tala!

You should rest though my love *purrs* i can watch the little ones.
Tigerfang

*paws at his mothers stomach*
Foxkit
Each litter and each kit is different. Mine were all energetic, but split down the middle: three more gentle and three as roudy as could be. *looks at Galewing* Border patrol just returned, but there hasn't been any hunting patrols out since early this morning. *gets to his paws* I'll take one now. Mind joining? -Scorchgaze

I don't think he was too happy we woke him from his nap. *laughs* -Hushpool

Entertaining? How so? *looks curious* -Featherwing

Today of all days. *huffs slightly* I ended up having to tell my mentor why my hips were so sore, but don't worry, I didn't mention your name. -Frecklepaw

*pushes the rest of the mouse to her* The rest is yours. -Wrenpaw
It was completely worth it though *nuzzles her neck and starts to groom her* you know..*whispers in her ear* you are leaking a little *chuckles*
Skyheart

Ah well i dont like to gossip you know so its between me and her
Crowtail

*Raises and eye* you know thats not something you wanna tell every cat.
Sunheart
(Purrs and lays her head, closing her eyes and falls asleep)-Juniperleaf

(Nods)I need to keep my paws busy. Plus the queens need fresh kill for all these kits.-Galewing

Tala, you can be Mousekit if you want. :)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
Anyone else you want to bring along? I'll let you choose. -Scorchgaze

*cuffs his ears* And whose fault is that? -Hushpool

*chuckles* Crowtail you gossip more than anyone I know. But I won't push if you think it's something too personal. -Featherwing

It's not like I could really lie to my mentor. -Frecklepaw
I'll consider it xP

*eyes widen* Okay. Ivyfrost? *glances at the other she-cat* -Holiday

*smells the milk on the air and turns head mewling loudly* -Squirrelkit

I will take you tonight, if you are ready. -Yellowblaze
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
First of all, I want that kitty. Mousekit is so freaken cute! GET HER TALA!

*Watches Squirrelkit, an amused smile on her face. Looks up* "Yeah?," ~ Ivyfrost

*Takes the moment to sneak away from Yellowblaze and pads towards Sweetpaw, grinning* "So? How'd it go?" ~ Berryfrost

*Pads towards Applepaw* "Busy?" ~ Falconstar

Well yours of course! *grins and gets off of her* we never made your nest you know
Skyheart

*cuffs him* i do not and yes its a little personal. *pads besides him*
Crowtail

*shrugs* never hurts you know so what did you wanna talk about there must have been a reason you are over here right? *looks her over in amusement*
Sunheart
I'm ready whenever you are Yellowblaze *bows her head to him respectfully* -Merrypaw
How about Blackpelt and his apprentice?-Galewing

decisions, decisions XD
Psst, Blue! Falconstar was talking to Applepaw :)
*nods and pads out of the den* Let's go now. First we gotta let Falconstar know where we are going. -Yellowblaze

*purrs* Well I mean yes. -Holiday

I mean if you want her you take her Katie! I wouldn't want to interfere.
Nope ready whenever you are Falconstar *stands nodding to her leader* -Applepaw
There were also kits being born in there, so I thought it was best for us to go somewhere else. -Hushpool

You absolutely do. *purrs* -Featherwing

Sounds good to me. Blackpelt! Grab your apprentice and let's go! Hunting patrol! -Scorchgaze

*touches his nose to Thorntail's cheek* I'll be back. *gets up and pads over to Shiverpaw* Ready for some hunting? -Blackpelt

*rolls her eyes slightly* Don't friends just chat sometimes? You know, how are you, what have you been up to. That sort of thing. -Frecklepaw

It could have been better, but it could have been worse. So I'd say it went well. *smiles, trying to be incredibly optimistic about the whole thing* -Sweetpaw
Haha no, I meant I want the kitten in the picture xD She's adorable, but I've got enough cats at the moment!

I'm confused... what was Holiday telling Ivyfrost?

*rushes over to Darkmist after awhile* Darkmist I think we did I think im pregnant *says excitedly* -Flaxenrose
"Really? Where'd you go, what'd you say? Has he fallen for you yet," *Teases* ~ Berryfrost

*Stretches* "Good. I think we'll go hunting, and I'll watch you. If you manage to impress, then your warrior name won't be very far away." ~ Falconstar

"Kay!" *Joins Blackpelt* ~ SHiverpaw
Are you sure? *pulls her close* -Darkmist
Let's move out then. *heads for the entrance* -Scorchgaze

*follows him* Your final assessment will be coming any day now. -Blackpelt

I wish. *laughs a little* He comprised on my date offer and took me for battle practice. He seems reluctant to even let me be his friend, but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying. *scratches her ear, seemingly calm for such a cold response to her date offer* -Sweetpaw
Thank you for the opportunity to show my skills Falconstar. Is there anything you'd prefer me to hunt? -Applepaw

I think so I'll need a few more days to be sure but I think were gonna be parents *smiles big* -Flaxenrose
*purrs and nuzzles her* I'm so excited! Oh I know they'll be beautiful! -Darkmist
Ah I see makes sense •chuckles• wouldn't want all the she cats to go crazy over me
Skyheart

•nods• well that's true and what have I been up to? Well I went on a walk with Shiverpaw a little while ago and then I talked to my brother about some stuff
Sunheart

So how have you been since well you know everything
Crowtail
*rolls her eyes in amusement* That's exactly why. -Hushpool

I've been okay...Having you by my side obviously has made everything easier. *presses against him* -Featherwing

Ahh the dynamic duo of you and Darkmist. Aren't he and Flaxenrose trying to start a family? -Frecklepaw
(Nods and follows Scorchgaze)So where are we hunting?-Galewing
Come on you *nudges her towards the entrance* We're going hunting. -Holiday

Blue don't forget Merrypaw and Yellowblaze!
We'll push a little deeper into the territory and hunt for rodents and birds. There should be plenty out at this time of day. -Scorchgaze
Of course Yellowblaze *smiles padding after him to see Falconstar* -Merrypaw
*nods* yea they are trying though knowing him he is bound to do something stupid *purrs at the idea*
Sunheart

*nods presses against him* Im glad i can be there to help *purrs*
Crowtail

Knew it! *nudges her* now come on we have to go make your nest in the nursery
Skyheart
*Squeaks* "I'm going, I'm going!" Ivyfrost

*Blinks* "He actually took you out?" *Grins* "Well, congrats on even getting that far. Not that I doubted you, but Falconstar's never shown much interest in taking on a mate." *Leans forward and smirks* "But I bet you'll change his mind soon." ~ Berryfrost

*Thinks, as he leads the way* "Try squirrels. Bonus points if you have to climb a tree to catch it," *jokes, and flicks her with his tail* "And don't mention it. You fought strongly in the battle, and it caught my eye. you deserve this chance." ~ Falconstar

*Pads towards the warriors den and sticks his head in* *Eyes land on Burntheart's sleeping form and he rolls his eyes. Pads over and prods him with a paw* "Of course you went to sleep before you said hello" ~ Thorntail
Leafbare should be here soon, prey would want to be out gathering food. (Turns to Blackpelt and Shiverpaw)How's training coming along?-Galewing
*lays besides Juniperleaf watching the kits*
Tigerfang

*nudges Amberkit trying to find the softest spot*
Foxkit
*Eyes brighten* "Great. Blackpelt said I should have my assessment soon!" Shiverpaw
Very well. A few more practice sessions and then on to the final assessment. -Blackpelt

I'm going. *heads for the nursery* -Hushpool

What about you? How are you doing? -Featherwing

So you two are really similar then. *teases* -Frecklepaw

I hope so! *giggles then purrs fondly* You should have seen him. Even when he's as serious as could be he's so handsome. He's smart and he's strong. I'm just hoping that once I'm a warrior he can see me as more than just some silly apprentice. -Sweetpaw
*Puffs her chest proudly* ~ Shiverpaw

*Grins* "So then it's definitely a crush, huh?" ~ Berryfrost
You've done extremely well and should be very proud of yourself. -Blackpelt

*smiles and nods* I'd like to get to know him more, but he's so stubborn. However, I have the utmost confidence that I can slowly work my way into his world. My whole strategy in straight out asking him on a date was to leave a lasting impression. To really get him to notice me. To get myself in his head. *giggles* If he'd agreed to the date I would have been happy, but very very surprised. -Sweetpaw
Oh please he is so clumsy! I'm nothing like that *purrs*
Sunheart

I have been better its just still hard to accept Smokepaw being gone but things like this happen i guess.
Crowtail

*follows after he seeing the small kits and wrinkles his nose* they always look so weird when they are new *whispers*
Skyheart
(mews in protest, and doesn't move from her spot)-Amberkit

(Nods)That's great to hear. I know that you'll be a fine warrior.-Galewing
*squirms getting under her and curls up using her for cover*
Foxkit
I think they're kind of cute. In a weird looking way. *starts building her nest* -Hushpool

I miss him everyday. But he's with all the amazing cats we've ever lost, so that gives me a little comfort. -Featherwing

Oh absolutely not. You're Mr. Smooth. *licks his shoulder with her tail* -Frecklepaw