stephanie meyer interested about the other sequel: Forever Dawn

kathyacaps posted on Jul 06, 2008 at 02:09PM
i learned that stephenie meyer also wrote another sequel to twilight, and it was entitled "forever dawn". however, she didn't pursue its publication since it wasn't exactly for young adults and it contained some mature content. well, perhaps its unknown to you, but your series also has a more mature following here where i'm from. i'm 19 years old. i've been reading the twilight series, and i was just wondering how things would have turned out the way stephenie meyer originally intended for more mature audiences. it would be really quite interesting to read about edward and bella's relationship in a more mature setting, where they are less inhibited and are able to make decisions with less restrictions.

sincerely though, ms. meyer, i know that you're planning to publish midnight sun to let readers know edward's version of the story... if that's the case, would it also be possible to let your more mature readers know the original story you had intended for edward and bella? in your site you mentioned that you wrote forever dawn even before new moon. it would really be fascinating. and honestly, i would prefer to read about your characters as more mature individuals doing and making more mature choices in the original story that you had intended for them.

please? =) i really hope this message reaches you. just a thought. =) thanks.
last edited on Jul 06, 2008 at 02:10PM

stephanie meyer 121 balasa

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 121

lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightfreak90 said…
she actually intended for jacob to die, bella to be pregnant and edward never left. you can download the bit torrent if you go to google. just go to the google search engine and type in:

forever dawn stephenie meyer

and scroll down till you see a web listing called torrent.com you can get the full story half the story just a chapter.....its cool
lebih dari setahun yang lalu venus_doom said…
would you email the file to me...link
you see, i don`t have my own credit card so i can`t use torrent, since my parents won`t let me use theirs....please....
lebih dari setahun yang lalu milena_ang said…
Is it really the book SM wrote tough? Because she said she wont publish the book.
Could you possibly send me a copy too, please? I'm really curious and I can't download it myself......
Thanks anyway!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gilmoregirl888 said…
I can't download it - could you please send me a copy of Forever Dawn? Please
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lrushworth said…
Hi i can't download Forever Dawn either and i was just wondering if you could please send me it as well. thank you so much

lebih dari setahun yang lalu nwhitby said…
I tried to download it but it wont let me either. Could send me a copy of this also.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jalicefan15 said…
could u send me a copy
lebih dari setahun yang lalu IzzyTheLamb said…
hmmm
alas along with everyone else I have also tried to download Forever Dawn and I have too Failed T_T *Raises Hand*
Could you please send me a copy too <3
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bobbyspit said…
Twilightfreak90 Wow 19 now I feel really old!
But yes I agree if the books written release it and if there is adult content place a warning on the label!
Bring on the next in the chapter and I hope it includes nessie!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annac said…
I have been rying for a while to download a copy for forever dawn. I would love it if i could get a copy to. please!!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annac said…
Trying
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lowe said…
big smile
could you also email me a copy ive finished all the books,outtakes everything i could get my hands on please i need more reading meterial thankslink
lebih dari setahun yang lalu criss_tina said…
i know like 100 people already asked you ..but could you please also send a copy to me? pretty pretty pls :D [P.S.: I read all he books 3 times! :))..midnight sun included :D]
lebih dari setahun yang lalu saddydan101876 said…
could you please email me the book at saddy101876@yahoo.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lucys-hamper said…
could you PLEASE send it to me too?
i wold really appreciate it :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu garantie said…
could you please email me the book at... i would really appreciate it ... please: ana_dulcik_2007@yahoo.com. tks :*
lebih dari setahun yang lalu naynay999 said…
crying
Please could you send me a copy too... I've tried everything but I can't download it :( jenksie_vampire@hotmail.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lroseandhearts said…
Could you *PRETTY PLEASE* send it to me, too? ive been dying to read it and it is NOT cooperating...
lroseandhearts@yahoo.com
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu asia89 said…
can someone please send me the forever dawn copy also. I would really appreciate it. my email is
aasiya_bs@hotmail.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lowe said…
worried
i know ive already asked but nothing has come please id love a copy of forever dawn i need more reading material thanks
lowehousehold@gmail.com
please im begging
lebih dari setahun yang lalu keepie said…
Could someone please send me the forever dawn copy please. I would really appreciate it! My email is maaikekleywegt@hotmail.com
Tnx...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Paola14 said…
I know many people have asked you but could you get me a copy of forever dawn? my e-mail is Erica.and.EdwardCullen@gmail.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu melissa92 said…
smile
I know that everyones been asking but can someone pleeeeaaaaaseeeeee send me a copy of forewer dawn?!Im jut so addicted to twilight saga and i just need to read more!my email is nemanjakos@beotel.net
lebih dari setahun yang lalu buddah1321 said…
I know alot of people have already asked this, but could someone please email me a copy of Forever Dawn, I have tried everywhere and can't find it.
My eamil address is twisneske@gmail.com
Thanks. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu anadasilva said…
crying
Hi there, I'm crazy about the twilight series, could you please please please also e-mail me a copy i have 2 e-mails you can try either, da.silva.ana@hotmail.co.za or anad@telesure.co.za. Please i know you had lots of requests but i would realy appreciate it. Thanks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pasley said…
Me too please???

penstar40@hotmail.com

Thank you!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lee69 said…
hmmm
Could you please send me a copy too, I cant get it too download as well. ianleesimp@hotmail.com. thanks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightwatcher said…
big smile
hey e-mail it to me too i cant like the others i cant's get is so do it at:gabbycutie447@ymail.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu namisha said…
i cant download that either can you email it to me at chotu_namisha96@yahoo.com i would really appreciate it thanks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu melmiao said…
blush
Hi,
if its ok for you to send a copy of forever dawn to me also??
Please please... i try hard to search on google but most of the website need to paid... Please send to my email add of lonelymiao_yee@hotmail.com
Thanks...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu abi9876 said…
smile
hi, i can't download it either! can somebody send me a copy too!? i don't care if i get 50 copy's! can you send it to abigailroberts_5@hotmail.com! thanks! if anyone wants the new moon script just email me!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu darina_Cullen said…
wink
Hello, I'm in love with Meyer series, could you please e-mail me a copy of forever dawn… My e-mail is darina.chiba@gmail.com
Please i know you had very requests but i would realy want to it.
Thank you, thank you......
lebih dari setahun yang lalu vicks90 said…
Do you really have a copy of Forever Dawn?? if so can you please send me a copy, my e-mail is VickiBxoxo@hotmail.com. Thanks.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Peterking123 said…
If you really have it then would you mind send me a copy of it?
That would be great to read what she has had in mind before all of the series were written.
My e-mail is: dr.deerbackbone@gmail.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu twilightwatcher said…
i know tuns have asked but could you email me a copy at:
gabbycutie447@ymail.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annetteaspi said…
Another request for a copy of Forever Dawn. I have tried downloading and even paid on three sites to get it but nothing works. Have read all books, including Host, and everything on her website. I am going through withdrawel and need more reading material! Can someone please send me a copy at annetteaspillaga@hotmail.com. Thank-you so much!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu silver_skin said…
smile
Hi!
I am really sorry, but is there anyone, who can send me a copy of the "Forever dawn" book? Please, I will be really happy if you do.My e-mail is silver_skin@abv.bg
Thanks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu petrosyan said…
If someone really has this can you please please email it to me at tvpetrosyan@gmail.com thank you so much !
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ira_myriam said…
Another request for Forever Dawn. I also tried all over the place and couldn't get a copy. Someone please send me the copy if you have it. ira.myriam@yahoo.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pinkyfoxx said…
crying
plz email forever dawn to me i cant find it julieh.mhamilton@yahoo.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu racole said…
This is yet another request from someone for a copy of Forever Dawn. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE would you email me a copy. My email is dawson_rach@yahoo.com

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tazzylove54 said…
smile
i know you've had millions of people ask but pleasepleaseplease can you email me forever dawn.
keepermad@hotmail.com
thank you like a million times
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kiwi2245 said…
I have tried, with no success to download Forever Dawn, can someone email me it please!!! I will be forever gratefull!!!!

keeley.allen@yahoo.com
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sylinda said…
worried
send me a copy of forever dawn plz plz !!!!!! i been trying toget hold of it but i dont have a credit card.my email address is sylinda_17_69@yahoo.com thanks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nessjami said…
Can someone please send me a copy of forever dawn, I have also found it difficult to download. nessjami@primusonline.com.au thank you
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 193 said…
wink
hi PLEASE(milion times) mail me 2. really appreciate it.sweet of u2
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 193 said…
oops 4got 2 add my email its knor193@yahoo.in
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bibilla1977 said…
I would love to have copy too! I need my fix...this is serious. if you could please email it to me at bibilla1977@yahoo.com, I would so much appreciate it. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu annetteaspi said…
Has anyone actually read forever dawn? I think it's an urban myth!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu leann_s said…
ok could i please be sent dat copy of forever dawn...my email is Leann_simpson@hotmail.com xxxxxxxx