star wars bintang Wars In konser

StarWarsRox18 posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 10:47PM
Hey!

Has anyone else seen this?
link. It is a video for Star Wars In Concert. I am going to the show at Pepsi Center in Denver, CO on October 18th. Has anyone else been to a show? Anyone going in CO? Would love to meet fellow fans!

star wars 5 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jedigal1990 said…
smile
i heard about it and really want to see it but i don't think its coming to orlando if it is let me know i would love to see it have fun though lucky
lebih dari setahun yang lalu theSkipperLover said…
surprise
OH MY GOSH YES I HAVE HEARD ABOUT IT AND I REALLY WANTED TO GO THERE FOR MY B-DAY ON THE 19TH OF NOVEMBER AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND IT WAS IN TOWN FOR A WHILE REALLY CLOSE TO WHERE I LIVE. I ASKED MY MOM IF SHE WOULD TAKE ME, BECAUSE I AM A TOTAL FREAK ABOUT STAR WARS AND SHE ASKED MY DAD AND MY DAD SAID ''NO'' DARN.... I REALLY WANT TO GO AND STILL DO.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GalindaGirl said…
smile
It was in my hometown, but then I was still hiding my Star Wars fasination, and there was no way I could anyway. What was it anyway?
lebih dari setahun yang lalu zackeronni said…
heart
I live in Phx Arizona and let me tell you it was FREAKIN' AMAZING! They had big glass cases carrying props and stuff like C3PO and blaster, Ewok costumes and so on. Then an a robot Artoo was walking around screaming and beeping at people, it was amazing! I pretended to give him a kiss in a picture and he beeped then screamed XD Oh, and the concert itself was AMAZING! The lights where all over the place, and the arena we were in had like six screens showing different stuff in the background. The orchestra(sp?) was splendid, they did so amazing! They played all the best songs, it was just a BLAST!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu moviebuff4 said…
I WENT TO THE PEPSI CENTER ONE IN DENVER!