bintang Wars: Clone Wars What will happen to Ahsoka Tano

Saber_wielder09 posted on Jan 13, 2010 at 06:19AM
So we all know that the series Clone Wars is based between the time of Episodes 2 and 3.. After the begining of the war at the end of Attack of the Clones, but before Episode 3 begins... While the series tells the story of what happens in the time betwen these moveis, I am left wondering what happens to Ahsoka, as she is not present in episode 3... Several thoughts come to mind, and one such thought is that she dies... It seems an appropriate way of getting rid of a character.. This thought is also brought on by the comment yoda makes in the clone wars movie, that Anakin will also have to learn what it will be like, and to deal with losing his padawan... However i would like to hear others thoughts on the matter...

bintang Wars: Clone Wars 32 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu jedigal1990 said…
smile
well i defintiy heard the rumor that she dies but i soo hope she doesn't i see where you get yoda saying that he has to loose his padawan means she dies and maybe that a foreshadow i don't know however i think he meant he will have to learn to let her go he has attachment issues and will have to learn to not always protect her and let her grow into a jedi as he had to do in weapons factory and eventually allow her to leave him and become a jedi knight thats what i thought he meant as far as what happens to her i don't know maybe she is still a jedi they don't mention her and maybe she gets a new master or she leaves the jedi order i don't know but i hope she doesn't die
ahsokatanofan commented…
she did'nt die she was seen again in the bintang wars rebels series! of course she didn't die! lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu GalindaGirl said…
smile
I hope she doesn't die, I love Ahsoka! So she won't, I made up a whole theory on what happens! I say just before the beggning of episode III, Ahsoka gets really badly unjured, and she gets into a coma. (I know what??? Poor Ahsoka)! Anyway, Ahsoka wakes up about . . . let's say 10 years, and she's totally fine, and when she learns what happened to the Jedi and the republic, and Anakin noq Darth Vader. She lives on . . . I dunno some planet. Or a seceret spy on the emperor and Vader LOL! And when the Jedi comes back, Ahsoka goes to join them and Luke helps finish her training. I think that's what should happen, Ahsoka is the best, she can't die so young! That's my theory anyway, I wonder if Ahsoka would say to Luke stuff like "You are so much like and not like your father." LOL I can sooooooo picture it!
ahsokatanofan commented…
wrong! she became a rebel cell leader in the bintang wars rebels! watch that tampil lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Saber_wielder09 said…
I hope she doesnt die either, especially at such a young age, it was just one of the theories that came to mind... however everything in clone wars only happens in the time span of a few years, so im not sure that gives her enough time to grow into a full jedi, she would still be a padawan... i just guess we all wait and see, we will find out by the end of season 5...
big smile
There's only going to be five seasons? I was hoping for 8. But I hope they follow my theory.☺
ahsokatanofan commented…
there are acually 6 seasons lebih dari setahun yang lalu
angry
what are you talking about shes soo not a boring character shes awsome and i hope she doesn't die i heard that there are several theories that they are thinking of some she dies in others she doesn't
angry
Yeah, how the heck is Ahsoka boring???? I hope Ahsoka doesn't die!!!!! She's one of the best characters ever!!!! And no she is not a rip off of Shak Ti of that's what you think!!!! I know other who think so, but they're wrong!!!!! I've only heard others mention theories and my awesome one. Where she lives on. So if Ahsoka doesn't live, then at least I will ignore it and go with my throry. I know weird but that's the way I role.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu edaltoni said…
meh
Everything will change if she dies.
Be my fan.
ahsokatanofan commented…
no way jose lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu pokeman101 said…
angry
chrisisawesome name 1 reason y Ahsoka is a boring character!!!!
if it wasnt for Ahsoka the clone wars would just be well kinda boring cuz it needs more jedi
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Shadowrednblack said…
i hope she dont die she my fav character and shes just like me my theory is somehow shell get sent into another dimension so its as if she completely dissappeared and they dont remember her
smile
Really? I already said mine. And I pesinally think Ahsoka should be a Jedi when the return when Luke brings him back.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AaronThomas said…
I agree with GalindaGirl, Ahsoka can't die, and her theory makes sense. I personaly have my own theories in what happens to her.
war r they
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Dutch34 said…
angry
SHE MUST DIE!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AaronThomas said…
cool
SHE CANT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
Y DO U THINK SHE SHOULD DIE DUTCH34?!!!!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu stargazer4ever said…
She can not die!!!!!!!!
Ahsoka makes the clone wars intresting
angry
Ahsoka is a part why I like the Clone Wars so much. She's one of the best parts of the show. And she brings a twist to Clone Wars, it's awesome. I love twists and stuff that isn't what it seems.
angry
i agree ahsoka can't die she makes the clone wars what it is i mean sure i love the other characters but i love watching her and anakin together she simply can't die i can't believe you Dutch34 why do you want her to die
cuz hes a jerkass
big smile
probably true pokeman101
yep
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Baldy99 said…
I have a great idea for ahsokas final end.

the clone wars begins with a cinema movie and also it should end with one! In the last episode of the series ahsoka and anakin will be devided from the jedi council because anakins bad influence on ahsoka is to worse and the jedi masters mace windu and yoda decide to seperate them for a little time to teach anakin how to handle the seperation from beloved ones and ahsoka more patience.

In this scenario ahsoka goes on a secret mission with another jedi master or some clone troopers while in the meantime anakin and obiwan are stationed on coruscant. this is the perfect time when episode 3 begins and all what happens after that, destroy of the jedis, anakin chosing the dark side, obi wan and yoda running away.

right here the new cinema movie can beginn STAR WARS - Resistence or the last hope? ahsoka are trying to be killed by her clone troopers when order 66 happened but she survived (maybe with help of rex?) she run away and get the message from obiwan and yoda which had sended it to warn all jedi which has survivded order 66.

the movie titel could be a reference to a new hope

STAR WARS Resistence the last hope for the republik.

in the movie ahsoka which is one of the few left jedi which has enough power and potencial left to make things change before palpetine and darth vader can strengthen their dictatorship.

she can visit obi wan or yoda to end her jedi training and become a jedi knight to face darth vader her former master to kill him and weakening the emperors influence by destroying his willingfull apreantice?

in the ongoing screentime she can help to build up the resistence against the empire and help to form the rebellion like we know from a new hope! she can sabotage imperial projects (maybe those lux bonteri, rex and others like bale organa can also play a role in that.)

And in the end she can face darth vader, maybe live on tv across the galaxy (because palpetine wants to show the galaxy his power when killing the last known jedis!)...
ashirai101 commented…
She left the ordd lebih dari setahun yang lalu
ahsokatanofan commented…
and later joined the rebels as a jedi lebih dari setahun yang lalu
at the end maybe she can beat darth vader like luke did in episode 6 because she strictly follow the way of the jedi and dont let her feelings take the upperhand like anakin did with his own.

after she defeats him she refuses to kill darth vader and TEACH HIM THE HARDEST LESSON of his live that this is not the jedi way to kill a defeated enemy and showing no mercy! than vaders troopers come to action and shoot her down, with her last power she see the TV droids which are broadcasting the situation to all over the galaxy and she says to vader "hey skyguy why dont you make your dirty work by yourself?" and provokes him to kill her by himself.

vader took his lightsaber and when he wants to strike her down she disapears to the force how to yoda teached her and all the people in the galaxy see the real face of the emperor and vader and the rebellion gaining more symphatie. so ahsokas dead wont be worthless, it will BE A LESSON teached to darth vader on which he will surely remember the next 20 years that he just survived because of the MERCYFULLNESS of a JEDI KNIGHT...
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu lancerbeast said…
If ahsoka makes it through the clone wars and to episode three she just might not have been mentioned. When Anakin was turned to the darkside the emperor convinced him that all jedi even obi-wan, was an enemy.If he was raged enough to attack the man that had been like a brother to him, would that have stopped him from striking down Ahsoka? Just something to think about.
well some jedi make it through order 66 maybe she does....hopefully she does
lebih dari setahun yang lalu belac77 said…
big smile
Yeah...I think we should help her stay alive! Here's a cool petition called "Keep Ahsoka Alive!". The Ahsoka fan site team at link have started it. Please go to link to sign it and help save the best padawan ever!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Cagirl304 said…
big smile
Ahsoka is Awesome! I herd that Ahsoka, Rex, and three other clones that didn't like the idea of Order 66 ran off to Naboo when it started. That would be really cool if Dave let that happen. So I guess just hope a pray lol. Here is the website, if you what to read the hole thing.

link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tweaker61 said…
I know the last comment was 4 months old, but I have a theory to what will happen, Well two. One is rather...Dark, and the other...Well not so much. First Theory, Is A movie, as stated above. Going somewhat behind the lines of the story of the third movie, It would make a very emotional story. Ahsoka returing have way through the movie, to be greeted by Anikan and Obiwan, but happening somewhere in the movie that we dont see. See? Because how a movie works and stories and such is we dont exactly see everything during a movie, while one character is doing something, another could be doing something else. And near the end she wants to go help Obiwan Defeat Anikan, doing what she must, But Obiwan tells her to go and hide somewhere or something, So she goes into exile. Or perhaps goes with Yoda for a while and trains.

Theory 2 (Sorry for the long read)
She at some point moves on to another master on another mission on some different planet and while order 66 is ignitiated, She must fight and then a movie happens where it takes place after the third movie.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ashirai101 said…
Order*