south park YOUR GETTING OLD (1507 i think)

elco8283 posted on Jun 09, 2011 at 03:31AM
OH MY GOD! is anyone else freaking out about this? a divorce? a shitty stan? CARTMAN AND KYLE AS FRIENDS!??!? ITS MADNESS! maybe im just spazzing but.. opinions!!
 OH MY GOD! is anyone else freaking out about this? a divorce? a shitty stan? CARTMAN AND KYLE AS FRIE
save

south park 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LilRabb said…
smile
I wouldnt say im freaking out,,but i was blow away by this ep.The cliff hanger is shocking and made me a lil emotional(ahhaa). I dont think i can bare the wait till october- Who knows how the hell this will all end up playing out.There are so many possiable ways this could end,, its driving me crazy!GAHH.
And theres all the rumours that this season is the last,, and trey&matt are unhappy about the show,, and all the underlaying messages and what not!-(im not quite sure what to think about all that,but whatever m&t end up doing i trust there choice)
....October better hurry up! (;
lebih dari setahun yang lalu xrayana said…
I don't care, Cartman and Kyle are almost friends and I LOVE IT.

Plus, Craig and Tweek were seen next to each other again, so Creek yeah.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu missdada15 said…
mischievous
I kinda like it that Cartman and Kyle are friends(For now) :P
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sugar-Parade said…
I was shock that Stan had to move.
The Cartman/Kyle moment I liked it.
But I feel completly sad about Stan. Ughh and cliffhanger! FFFFu D:<
lebih dari setahun yang lalu elco8283 said…
Yeah I agree with all of you. The cartman/Kyle kind of made my life but to end the midseason like that makes me sad. But true, what ever Matt and Trey do it will be the best.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bartz said…
hmmm
They have to be at 5th grade by now.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu McScarface said…
I think it is sad that Stans parents are breaking up again.Hopefully atleast stans parents will get back together :(