soul eater Ghost's Soul Eater RP

TheAdventGhost posted on May 05, 2012 at 12:42AM
Create a character, RP as them, that's it.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Meister or Weapon(if weapon what kind):

Anything else you want us to know:

Rules:

1. Be chill

2. Have up to 3 characters

3. Don't kill other characters

4. Able to talk to original characters, make sure it makes sense.

5. You can't be too strong.

last edited on May 05, 2012 at 02:34AM

soul eater 1520 balasa

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1520

lebih dari setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Lord Death: Yes, come on in.
(Meanwhile at Jiro's place)
Jiro: *Feels that same dark power from before* Not again, *Clutches hands to head*
Soma: Oh no, Jiro, not again, Look, I'm taking you back, now, you're gonna stay for at least a month
Jiro: What's with this hell in my head?
*Soma rushes Jiro back to the academy*
(Alright, not a problem)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu dargox said…
(hey ghost, are you trying to tie the dark soul dragons with jiro's darkness?)

Dexal & flare bows while walking, saying. "we're sorry lord death, for comeing to your house but we felt something wrong with maka & soul's current mission."
(If possible, yes)
Lord Death: What do you find wrong about it?
(yeah! No problem)

"we not sure sir but me & flare are feeling a very strong energy comeing from earth." Dexal said.

"and we believe it mite be comeing from the foe that maka & soul are faceing." Flare add.

[on earth]

Dractgo hitting away all the witch hunter attacks that maka sends at him. "hahahahahaha, what's wrong? is that all you got? And I think your scared"
(Actually, here's what I want to do, That dark soul dragon, is a minion of the demon inside Jiro)

Lord Death: Yes, that energy you feel, is the Dark Soul Dragon.
*Soma rushes in with Jiro*

Soma: Lord Death, it's happening again

(on earth)
Maka: This thing is so strong, we can't defeat it
(yes of crouse but it be like this? With every dark soul dragon that use it's power the seal that holds jiro's demon inside will break alittle, ok?)

"lord death, if that's the case may flare & I go backup soul & maka, please?" Dexal asked feeling like someone inside him is telling to go help and stop this dark soul dragon.
(Ok)

Lord Death: Good idea,
Soma: *Walks in the death room with an unconscious Jiro*
Lord Death: Soma?
Soma: It's happened again,
Lord Death: Dexal, didn't you tell Stein something about this? Sensing a dark energy, then Jiro being like this.
"yes sir, dr. stein said his condition is due a demon sealed away inside him." Dexal anwser death.

"a demon Inside jiro? but how can that be?" Flare asked
Soma: Here, let me tell you the story.
(Let's get sort of a flash back while the story is told)
Soma: You see, Jiro and his family got along extremely well. He would always be extremely happy with them. But one day, his mother was turned into a kishin, so people sent highly advanced meisters into the scene to take her down. Jiro still loved her, even in her kishinized state, so they killed her, then sometime after that, Jiro saw a demon, Jiro had made a huge mistake, he signed a contract with him, and that demon became part of him for the rest of his life, that demon god, is known as Neron, and if we don't help him, that seal inside him will be broken, and Jiro will change entirely
(hey we just got our own story plot, cause when dexal & flare go into soul resonance form, their souls becomes the soul dragon of light)

dexal place a hand on soma's shoulder, saying. "don't worry soma we'll help jiro but right after we help maka & soul first, ok?"

"ok lord death, sir, can you open a portal for us?" Flare kindly asked death.

[on earth]

Dractgo now running after maka & soul, swapping his claws at them every time he gets an opening, makeing huge gash in the ground. "hahahahahaha, why are you running?"
(Sweet)
Soma: Alright,
Lord Death: Yes, *Opens a portal to earth*
Both dexal & flare quickly jumps into the portal but not befor saying "thank you!!"

[on earth]

"heh heh, come out, come out, where ever you are girl? Cause I feel your fear!" Dractgo calls out while walking down a dark cold allyway as his scales clangs with very step.
Soul: Oh man, this thing is too strong, we'll need to retreat.
Maka: Agreed,
cool
"LEAVE OUR FRIENDS ALONG!!! SOUL RESONANCE!!!!!" Dexal & flare shouts while comes out the portal, then dexal lands and hits dractgo with some strong close combat attacks.
{hero music starts to play in background}
"huh? WH-AAAAAAAWWWWWW" dractgo flys back from the hits.

Dexal flip flare in swords form and looks back at maka & soul. "having trouble?"
Soul: Dexal, you made it just in time,
Maka: Boy, am I ever glad to see you.
Dexal smiles, saying. "of crouse a hero always comes in the nick of time, now lets cut this guys ego down to size."

Dractgo gets back up, saying. "I see another weakling eager to die by the power of an dragon!"

Dexal looks at dractgo. "well, if your a dragon then i'm the knight to slay you!" Dexal saids takes a attacking stance with flare in hand
Soma: Wow, a heroic guy, i find that... Impressive
"huh? Soma!? What are you doing here without jiro?" Flare asked threw her sword form.
Soma: Without Jiro? He's hiding behind a rock *Points to rock where Jiro is hiding*
Jiro: I'm totally hiding from everybody, I don't want them to see me *Saying quietly*
"ENOUGH TALK, TIME FOR ALL OF YOU TO DIIIIIIE!!!!!" dractgo saids as he quickly slash-dash at dexal.

"huh? OW, Hu, huf!!" Dexal quickly backstep to dodge as well blocking with flare.
Jiro: *Switched uncontrollably to demon* Hey, Dark soul, stop killing him, when more souls could just collected, don't waste your time,
Soma: Jiro, wait, that's not him.
Jiro: Just quit this, find other souls or you know what else, Dark oblivion, *Blasts the dark dragon soul with a blast attack from hand*
Dractgo stops and blocks the easy, saying. "ha, neron your still weak since you were sealed away in that boy, so why should I listen to you!"

"quick dexal, use the power of your soul" a voice shouts from dexal's body.

Dexal slides to a stops and raise his right arm with flare in sword form up. "wh-what? Where did that voice come from?"

"DEXAL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" Flare scream threw the sword.

"I-i don't know!!" Dexal anwser.

"SOUL DRAGON OF LIGHT!!!!! AWAKEN!!!!!" the unknown voice shouts as dexal & flare are wrapped in a very bright white light while a huge gust of shock waves shoots out.
Jiro: I may look it, and this may be a weak body, this boy will help me kill Death City and all it's inhabitants,
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AceDarkwolf17 said…
[back in the Death Room]

Lord Death: Nice to see you two here, Zhane and Jarrod

Zhane: We sensed the presence of this dragon and came here to watch. I want to see if these kids can actually kill it. Plus, I'll step in if they need my help.

Lord Death: Lets hope they can beat it
Jiro: Look, Dractgo, you serve me, and I order you to stop *Teleports to Dractgo's face* *Puts hand out* Or I could end you here, FINAL DARKNESS!! *Fires a bigger blast than before.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AceDarkwolf17 said…
Zhane: I find it odd that this kid has a demon sealed inside him. Thats a rarity and could lead to bigger problems.

Death: Where are going with this?

Zhane: I propose you have someone keep an eye on him for now on. Possibly someone who knows about this stuff. I know my fair share of this but Stein knows more.

Death: You may be right, Zhane. Its settled, you both will keep an eye on him until we get this thing taken care of.

Zhane: I'll inform Stein later this evening
(hey dexal's soul dragon has just been unlock, btw where's maka & soul? Cause they haven't said anything.)

"but not if i can destroy you in this boy, neron" dractgo said.

"or befor I, dragnova stops you brother neron!!" The unknown voice calls out from the soul in the shape of white human shape dragon behind dexal & flare, shineing brightly.

"woooow, what is this?" Dexal asked as the light dims to find himself in a dragon shape armor and flare in a shape of a huge widesword.

"I don't know, dexal but the power is unbelievable." Flare exclaims threw the huge widesword.
(Ok, let me go back to where I was)
Jiro: What is this power?
Soul: I've never seen anything like this?
Maka: Neither have i,
"It's call the darkness slayer and only a soul dragon of light can weald this power, dexal, flare, I am your soul dragon of light, so please use my power to stop the dark soul dragons" the white soul dragon saids
Jiro: Darkness slayer, *Smirks* But you do know, that if you hit me with that, you'll kill Jiro as well
"right!" Both dexal & flare said in unison

Dexal swings flare and points to dractgo. "dractgo the demon claw, your soul has became pure evil!"

"and your soul dragon has became dark" flare said.

both In unison. "SO TEAM MAKA, TEAM JIRO, LETS COLLECT HIS SOUL!!"

Dractgo stands up in fight mode, saying. "THEN COME AND GET IT!! But when i'm done with you punks, your friend neron will die!!"

(hey ghost, jiro should snap back when he hears dexal said his name.)
Jiro: *Snaps back to regular* Dractgo, is that you?
"GRAAAWWWW, MY EYES!!!" Dractgo screams while holding his face.

"RIGHT!!! maka & soul attack, when you see an opening. dexal rushes at dractgo shouting. "LETS GO DARKNESS SLAYER!!!"

dractgo eye site comes back to view and counters, starting a fast pasted battle while also releaseing shock waves of power.
Maka: Right, *uses Soul to hold Dractgo while the Darkness slayer gets ready*
Dractgo trys get free. "LET GO GIRL!!!!!"

"good job, maka but watch out here comes....DARKNESS SLAYER!!!! DRAGON SEALED!!!!" Dexal runs and stabs in the chest, turning flare like a key locking something, then a evil soul with wings and chains around it breaks out of dractgo's body.
Jiro: Great job everyone, we destroyed the dark soul.
the slayer form breaks and both dexal & flare falls to the ground, passed out.
Jiro: DEXAL, FLARE.
Soma: Come on, let's carry them back,
*Soma and Jiro carry Dexal and Flare back to the infirmary*
(hey ghost, i'm going to be on this S.E.RP for awhile: link you should join it to! ^_^)
(hey ghost, I made my own soul eater rp, please join: link)
(I'll do it)
(This forum need to be alive again, It's starting to die)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Okuni said…
hmmm
(I'll be joining. Hopefully I don't get excluded like in six other forums... -_-;)

(But sorry I'm being forced to shut the computer off so you'll have to wait until tomorrow. See you then.)
(Alright, until then)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Xenok15 said…
(hey again lolz)
(hey)
(so..yeah O.O)
Jiro: Wow, we've been away for a long time,
Soma: Agreed, let's see if we can find someone
Korin: *skips around, utterly bored although she doesn't show*

Hoichi: *tagging along, always watching out for his sister*
Jiro: *Walks to see Korin and Hoichi with Soma* Hey, long time no see
(Eh, let's make it about a month later)