kulit kulit 'may be axed before fourth series'

itsanexperiment posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:09PM
Teen drama Skins may be axed at the end of its current run, according to one of its stars.

Kaya Scodelario, who has played Effy Stonem in all three series of the show, told London Lite that the actors are yet to hear from producers about the future of the programme.

Scodelario said: "I'm really hoping we do a fourth series of Skins, but I'm not sure it's going to happen.

"They haven't told us yet, what with the credit crunch and all. We finished filming [the third] series just before Christmas, so at the moment I'm just relaxing."

Scodelario was one of only two teen cast members who returned to the show when it was relaunched this year.

- digitalspy.co.uk

kulit 8 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu itsanexperiment said…
worried
I'm shocked!! But nothings official YET, so I’m not panicking.

But I’m seriously gutted hearing this. Skins is one of the best shows on TV- the best show on E4 that’s for sure.
Plus they can’t do this to us after only 1 year with this cast, maybe after the second year axing wouldn’t be as bad… knowing the cast were leaving anyway.
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
hmmm
UPDATE:

The link below is to the company that produces skins and they sure seem to think there will be a series 4!!!!

link

Good news?? Maybe.
big smile
Jamie Brittain's twitter...
"Oh, and barring disaster, Skins 4 will happen. Jamie gotta eat."

^ I realise I’m talking to myself… but I really don’t care right now. :D
Posted on the Skins Blog over @ E4;

"Skins fans - breathe a sigh of relief because we're glad to share with you that series 4 is definitely happening. Thank skins for that!"

- link
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AFCWimbledon2 said…
smile
I'm really scared, but thank you E4 for clearing it up.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Mena09 said…
Season 4 ...cool!!!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu underthestarsx said…
pheeeew..scared me.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu sophialover said…
huh?
There will for SURE be a series 4.