shrek am I the only one who hates shrek?

mishathequick posted on Aug 30, 2007 at 02:30AM
Shreck sucks.
It's stupid. I'm sorry but its the truth. How many of you are 46 year old men currently on welfare and whose only valuables are the shrek trilogy? It's SOOOOOO bad. why do you like a disgusting green man who likes donkeys? how is this entertaining? these are by far the worst three movies I have ever witnessed. What a waste of time. you have no life.you disgusting fools. - sincerely, mishathequick

shrek 25 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu kathiria82 said…
It's funny how you hate Shrek yet you are a fan of the spot. Also you look like a green dot so you pretty much resemble him right now. :)
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mishathequick said…
ha, who's the idiot now. I no longer sport the color green
lebih dari setahun yang lalu mishathequick said…
except on my hat.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu R-S-Lee said…
Do you realize that you have just wasted your time coming here to try and insult a trilogy that has made over S2,000,000,000 dollars internationally in the last six years?

If you don't like the movies, then don't post here. Because you won't find anyone on this forum who agrees with you!!!
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Storn said…
If you don't like shrek, then I think you are wasting your time by being here. Instead of showing us how much you hate shrek, then use your time for something good. You only get less popular by saying you hate shrek in a shrek spot.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Storn said…
Shrek is so much more than just a green man who like dunkeys!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu DarthVibbert said…
YES YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES SHREK IN A SHREK FANSPOT
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Crazy-Chica said…
You know what calling us disgusting IS a MAJOR waste of time! We are all nice caring people and we happen to love shrek so if i were u id shut up! cuz u know what? saying this crap to us is telling Us that YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO! cuz we like him, u dont.. that was OUR DECISION! so back off!

Thats right! I went there!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu idk said…
shrek was ok at first now its starting to suck there makin a shrek 4 you know I think they should have just stopped at 1 or 2. 3 sucked...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu skyeblu said…
you don't like shrek, but u like pocoyo? mmmmm...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Snerkie said…
people it's no use judging this person by their opinions as they have not been back or at least posted anything i the past 3 months.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Tinna said…
I think it's funny that you'd make time to post this in a spot that's dedicated to something you don't like. It's kinda sad.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
big smile
YOU SUCK AND I SUPPOSE ENCHANTED SUCKS TOO DOES IT ..............JERK .
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Okami_Amaterasu said…
I have to agree with everyone else, and who says he likes Donkey's most of the time he's trying to get rid of Donkey lol, but just because he has a friend Donkey doesn't neccesairly mean that he likes them generally. I must agree with most people and say why write this about Shrek on a spot about Shrek? Where everybody likes Shrek? I just don't see the point. And if your going to talk about something you don't like then at least spell the name right? lol Also I very much doubt that there are 46 year old men could really care about Shrek when its meant for children.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Frizzhead said…
sad
Seriously what was the point in dissing people who like a movie...Dont thionk you are gonna change someones life by telling them their losers you just prove that you have nothing else more worthwile.....And IF their are 46 year old men who are fanatics of shrek you have no right to judge...And by the way you get over yourself and dont try and ruin the film for other people just because dont like it....how old are you 11?!?
ps. what you wrote could be interprited as cyber discrimination singling out middle age men as "disgusting fools"

Yours sincerely
Frizzhead
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AznBatman said…
Um, lots of people hate Falean.

I know Shrek, Donkey, Puss in Boots, Fiona, Superman, Batman, Lex Luthor, Alfred, Jimmy Neutron, Mickey Mouse, LEATHER BELT, and Fran Sinclair IRL. ^^;
lebih dari setahun yang lalu MatthewstormC said…
why would you come to the fan site to say it sucks
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Big_Chill said…
shrek doesn't suck!you have a bad sense of humor if you think it does
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Big_Chill said…
shrek doesn't suck!you have a bad sense of humor if you think it does
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
successful troll is successful
lebih dari setahun yang lalu AngelaMakris123 said…
angry
wats wrong with u if u hate it soo bad then why do u come here to tell us that it sucks u are VERY stupid
are u like 2 yrs old u think anyones gonna agree with u like seriously it has made 2,000,000,000
dollars if u dnt like it thern go post somwhere else IDIOT!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Skunk-Kusai2003 said…
hmmm
me i hate shrek (not the series but the heros himself)because he's greedy and so cruetly and unfair with the poor princess fiona on the movies,anytime.Its a mistake that fiona married to him,she can be friend with shrek it's better! I prefer fiona x rumpel

me i hate shrek (not the series but the heros himself)because he's greedy and so cruetly and unfair w
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Nicolette233 said…
If u don't like it then why are u here?? get a life loser.................
 If u don't like it then why are u here?? get a life loser.................
lebih dari setahun yang lalu suck_toad said…
Everyone has their fandoms and their interests. That is your own opinion. It seems like you only made an account to post here..

I don't know how I got here but I found this and decided to write this.

lebih dari setahun yang lalu Woodyfan1942 said…
What are you talking about?! Shrek is LOVE, Shrek is LIFE! If you hate Shrek, you will rot in Shrekadillion HELL! The Great Green one will punish you for mocking his onion glory! You've been warned...