Shopping My faves(:

ALABRS posted on Aug 31, 2010 at 09:09PM
Hi! I've provided this list- organized by clothing type- of my favorite/comfiest clothes that I own. Links and prices are included. Some prices and color choices may change. If the links stop working, it is because that item is no longer for sale, so please be flexible with that as well. I will try to keep it updated. Thanks(:

Jeans
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hollister Venice Boot
link
($19.89-39.89) I got these jeans when they were on sale for 30 dollars. They are very soft. I have the Destroyed Dark Wash, and my only concern with them is I think the rip at the knee looks odd the way it is cut. Price depends on wash.

American Eagle Artist Jean
link
link
link
link
link
($29.95-49.50) Each wash is a seperate link. I have these jeans in Pure Dark, Faded Vintage, and Dark Antique. I have had many compliments on the dark antique, which are my favorite jeans. One problem I have had is that my old pair got too small, so I went in to get some more and I still wore the same size; so they will eventually shrink, i guess, but this took almost a year.

Shopping Tips- If you are buying used jeans that you already have a pair of, DON'T assume they will fit! I would recommend not ordering them unless the seller does returns, because the person who had them originally could have stretched or shrunk them! Same goes for if you have a used pair and are looking to buy them new!

Basic Tanks
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hollister BoyTank
link
($9.89-15.50) I have this tank in Navy, and it is a great fit. I wear it oftern under tees and with skirts.

Rue 21 Racerback
link
($7.99) I got a bunck of these shirts to wear to a concert with some friends so we would match, and they were really comfy. This is such a great deal, I would definately snatch it up. More colors and patterns available at Rue21.com (Links not shown.)

Aeropostale Solid Basic Cami
link
($17.50) I have this Cami in pear, blonde and sea. (The other colors I have are not listed, and include a berry colored, light blue, and purple) I really like this cami, but my sea one recently had some stitching issues near the right strap. Also, several of them have gotten stains that look like they have a drop of water on them, but they are not wet. These are often on sales such as buy one get one free, and are also available in various patterns.

Khols "So" Brand Cami
link
($12.00) I have this cami in white, and also a yellow and orange plaid one (Not listed.) Fits well.

Shirts
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
link
($16.50) I have this shirt in a yellow color (Not Listed.) It is very comfy, I would recommend getting a bigger size for a comfier fit.

American Eagle Burnout Tank
link
($9.95) I have this tank in a salmon color (Not Listed). I usually pair it with a bright blue cami underneath.It is hard to see in the pictures provided, but there is beautiful burnout floral detail, perfect for the beach! I have found these tanks run a bit larger than other ae tops.

Rue 21 Burnout V-neck
link
($10.99) I have this shirt in the red color shown. It is very comfy and very thin. Available in other colors at Rue21.com (Links not shown)

Rue 21 Burnout Scoop
link
($10.99) This shirt is very similar to the previous one. Other colors are available at Rue21.com (links not shown.) It is very comfy, I like the Scoop more than the V-neck.

Shorts
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Aeropostale Chino Short
link
($14.99) I have these shorts in Sesame, and I can wear them with almost anything! They are very comfy, and not super duper short, so I can wear them... wherever!

Hollister Plaid Shorts
link
($13.93) I have these in blue plaid. They were cute when I got them, but they are hard to pair tops with!

Shopping Tips- Keep in mind any school dress code rules when buying shorts! Now is a great time to buy them, because alot are on clearence!

Comfy Shorts/Boxers
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
SOFFE shorts (Kohls)
link
($7.99) I have these shorts in grey, (Oxford), and I used to have them in Red and Columbia Blue. I love them with all my heart <3. Comfy and convenient, you can roll these shorts to any length you want! SOFFE also makes these shorts in various patterns.

Aerie Boxers
link
($15.50) I wear the BOYFRIEND boxers, the girly are too frilly for me. Several patterns are available, I have 3 polka dotted pairs, a plaid pair, and a Chirstmas pair. Flanel boxers are available in the winter, but they are more expensivve... my #1 recommended pair of shorts!

Cropped Jeans
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
AE Artist Crop
link
($19.95) Other colors are available in the clearence section at ae.com. I wear these crops in a size larger than my Artist jeans from here.

Shoes
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Navy Flip-Flops
link
($0.97-3.50) These are simple rubber flip-flops. I have them in colors Crowning Achievement, Peacock, Fresh Bloom, and a Bright Blue (Not Listed.) If rubber flip-flops bother you, these are not the shoes for you!

Airwalk Moccasins (Payless)
link
($22.99) These are furry moccasins, perfect for the winter! I prefer to wear them without socks, the fuzz serves as warmth, and I tend to just wear them with jeans and a Tee.

Airwalk Suede Boots
link
($34.99) These boots are super cute, and super comfy! I usually wear them with jeans tucked in. They are the perfect substitute for winer snow boots (And I mean the ugly, clunky kind.) I have had a pair in tan for 3 years now- they are amazing! Also available in a taller style.

Shopping Tips: Try getting summer shoes now while they are on clearence to prepare for next year! If your feet are still growing, BE SURE to get a size bigger to be sure they will fit!

Skirts
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Red Floral Hollister Skirt
link
($17.43) This skirt is lovely! I always wear it with a shirt tucked in and the waist line high, to give the feeling of a dress. There are large pockets that fit literally ANYTHING! Be sure to check areound the stitch lines at the side, most people don't notice them!

Rue 21 Multi Tier Mini
link
($12.99) I have this skirt in grey, but it is also available in other colors at Rue21.com (Links not shown.) It is super-cute, the only problem I have had is what to wear it with!

American Eagle Floral Skirt
link
($14.95) I have this skirt in the blue combo. The sizes run alot bigger than the jeans. This skirt has drawstrings, and is a longer length for a comfier, more laid-back fit.

Websites
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here are the websites for all the stores mentioned:
American Eagle:
ae.com
Hollister
hollisterco.com
Payless Shoe Source
Payless.com
Old Navy
oldnavy.vom
Kohls
kohls.com
Rue 21
rue21.com
Aerie
ae.com/aerie
Aeropostale
Aeropostale.com
Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie.com
Abercrombie also makes kids sizes at:
avercrombiekids.com

Please post any of your favorite clothes, and any opinions about mine!
Also, please give me props for forums! Thank you, I hope you enjoyed my list!
last edited on Aug 31, 2010 at 09:10PM

Shopping No balasa