sex and the city Which SATC character are you? :)

carriebradshaw posted on May 23, 2008 at 11:50AM
Who do you think you are most like out of all the girls on the show? :) I like to compare me and my friends to the show! I have a friend who is exactly like Miranda :) I found this also interesting to see how to be more like each of the girls

link

sex and the city 7 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu janeoo said…
i would like to be carrie
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Serienjunkie91 said…
You're Carrie Bradshaw!

You’re the star of the show! You’re vivacious and lively, confident in your own taste, and you know what you want (well, usually). That said, you’re not without your insecurities, and you can be a tad selfish sometimes. You’re ambitious, but you still want to find a good balance between work and life. You would like to have a long-term partner, but you realise that relationships take a lot of work.

Wow. That sounds so much like me and I actually thought that I would either be Charlotte or Miranda. Thanks for sharing this link. =)

last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu cass7 said…
I am most like Carrie- weird as I thought would be more of a Charlotte! Love links like this, did one to see who my boyfriend was like and ended up with Steve!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu carriegal said…
I would say Im most like Carrie & some of Samantha- Carrie has gone through some things through out the season & even the movie that I have gone through myself. Finding bad men, messed up relationships, used & then finally she comes back & picks her self up & moves on. As far as Sam, I like to say things like as I see them in certain aspects.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu KellyEm said…
I think I'm like Charlotte...such a cool site. I was looking at some other sites and found an actual article about this...link talks about how she's different from Samatha...maybe we all have a little more Samantha in us than we think! check it out!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu nosemuffin said…
I really don't feel like I'm like any of the four girls, although I suppose I share an aspect or two with each.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Chandlerfan said…
I thought that I'd be more like Charlotte or Miranda but according to the quiz I'm like Carrie! Wow.
Good link btw. =]