seks dan seksualitas HELP! have lots of questions....

ilydimka posted on Jul 17, 2010 at 11:38AM
wat is sex like? wat type of sex is most fun? wat is the best way to masturbate? how long is a good size dick? does the whole dick actually fit in?
thats it for now
sorry if it is disturbing...

seks dan seksualitas 2 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Sappp said…
I'll try to answer some of your questions as you seem to be really desperate for some advice.
However my best advice is to wait untill you're ready for it, it will make it so much better.
I don't think your questions are disturbing, however I would also advice to find someone you can talk to in real live about these kind of things.

What is sex like?
When done correctly sex is a great experience for both partners. Don't be afraid to tell your partner to go slower or even stop when you're not enjoying yourself. Communication is crucial.

What tyoe of sex is most fun?
That depends on what you, and your partner, like. Everyone has different preferences that would make the experience so much better. Some people like to receive oral sex for example, but I'm not a big fan of it. When you're at that point where you've tried different things you'll realise you like some things better than other. Or even dislike some things.

What is the best way to masturbate?
I'm kind of an exception in this, but I have never mastubated before I had sex. Some people just use their hands, other use a vibrator or something like that to help them.
Masturbating is a great way to explore your body: don't be ashamed of it. For a guy it is a great help when the girls he is with already knows a bit about her body when you have sex, so she can tell him what she likes.

How long is a good size dick?
I'm a great believer of 'It's not the size that matters, but what you do with it' so I really have no answer for you here.
This is from wikepedia:

'While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average erect human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with 95% of adult males falling within the interval (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) or (4.23 in, 7.53 in).[29][30][31] The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.84 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size (i.e., most penises are below average in size).'

Does the whole dick actually fit in?
It does, when introduced gradually. The guy should take it slow and each time go a bit further. This might hurt a little, especially the first time, but it will hurt a lot more when he goes 'all the way' in one movement.

If you need advice and you don't want to post more here, send me a message.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ilydimka said…
smile
thanks