Scream 30 Scream Questions!

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 27, 2011 at 06:58PM
Found this on Tumblr, and thought it would be fun to do here! Just copy/paste the questions below and add your own response!

1. Favourite Character:

2. Favourite Movie:

3. Favourite Killer(s):

4. Favourite Sidney Moment:

5. Favourite Dewey Moment:

6. Favourite Gale Moment:

7. Favourite Supporting Female Character:

8. Favourite Supporting Male Character:

9. Favourite New Generation Character:

10. Favourite Opening Scene:

11. Favourite Kill/Death:

12. Favourite Quote:

13. Favourite Horror Movie Reference:

14. Favourite Scene (Scream):

15. Favourite Scene (Scream 2):

16. Favourite Scene (Scream 3):

17. Favourite Scene (Scream 4):

18. Favourite Rule:

19. Favourite Ship:

20. Favourite Parody Kill In ‘Stab’:

21. Who You Thought Was The Killer But Wasn’t:

22. Favourite Sidney/Gale Moment:

23. Favourite Sidney/Dewey Moment:

24. Favourite Gale/Dewey Moment:

25. Favourite New Generation Moment:

26. Favourite Quote From Killer:

27. Favourite Actor Cameo:

28. Favourite Killer Reveal:

29. Favourite Fake Death/Almost Death:

30. Did You Like Scream 4/ Should There Be A Scream 5:

Scream 6 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu bendaimmortal said…
heart
1. Favourite Character:

Billy Loomis.

We don't know anything about what Billy really was like before he snapped or at which point exactly did this happen? We can assume he wasn't always so emotionally cold as he appears in the film's time period, as he had a nice girlfriend who also opened up her heart to him even after he'd been an insensitive *beep*. So what all there was to him prior to the moment he snapped? He obviously had his temper but did he normally give into the pure rage he does in the film? (Stabbing Stu way too much and bad, hitting him with the phone [yes it was an accident in the set and not in the script but they left it in], tearing the living room apart roaring in rage etc.) How complex was his inner life during his murderous rampage? I would imagine the first time you take a human life is deeply affecting and changes you forever. Not to mention taking it by brutally gutting the person. And Billy was only, what, 15 or 16 then?

Most of those intriguing things could of course be found in just about any of the killers in the series but what makes Billy so special to me is that he was a loved one of the main character, the main victim and the heroine and it was romantic love. (Romance + horror = YAY!) Did he find out about Maureen and his dad while dating Sid and thus really loved Sid back (if so, his inner life during the rampage most certainly would've been complex), or did he start dating her with evil means? My point; we know so little but yet many essential details that there is sooo much we can do with his character.

And as I've brought up in couple of fan picks here, I love his motive because of its simplicity and non-dramaticness yet psychological depth and theme (which is NOT "a mama's boy". He was not a mama's boy the least bit.)

Billy may not have an outstanding personality as a killer but he certainly has much to give as a whole character. I love him to bits!

Though I personally like to ignore Scream 3 completely when visioning Billy's character. Roman can bugger off, Billy doesn't need some Sidney's-half-brother-from-hell to find out about the affair or to study how to pull off the perfect murder. (I love you Kevin Williamson, you're brilliant writer and I think Roman is a great homage to Laurie and Michael, but I just feel like he's too far-fetched for the Scream series and kinda ruins the original killers in some way. I think I'd still enjoy S3 if you wrote the script, but you didn't. And I know Kevin Williamson likely will never read this post but as there's a one in a gazillion chance he may, I wanted to say that. xD))

I'm not even sure if I wish to include Mrs. Loomis as the reason for Billy's tendency to snap...It's fascinating and it adds and works darn well, but I kinda think it even more fascinating if the mother didn't have such issues and the son inherited his tendencies from somewhere else.

Billy Loomis = <3

2. Favourite Movie:
SCREAM the original. I like S2 a LOT for every possible reason, but it never quite stole my heart the way the original did. I don't know, maybe the kick-ass opening scene of the original film is to blame or the fact that as a sequel it unavoidably got repeative in general even though awfully interesting and entertaining. S3 then, well, as said I dislike the idea of Sid having a half-brother from her mom's secret life and that brother turning out to be the killer. Although his motive rocks, but basically ARGH NO WAY it ruined the original killers to me in a way and just feels far-fetched. And as said, that basic idea which I dislike, I think I'd enjoy in itself if the screenplay was written by Kevin Williamson like all the current other three movies I like/love but it wasn't. S3's screenplay is just painfully cheesy and making it come off like a cheap horror comedy with partially bad acting. (From the new actors, the original cast rules.) Scream 4 is awesome too but it's still a sequel and has remarkably different atmosphare to it than the original.

I just wrote an article here "10 reasons why SCREAM is So Awesome", I think that pretty much covers why the original is my favourite in the series.

3. Favourite Killer(s):
Billy Loomis is my favourite and the reasons I already covered in in the first question's answer. Mrs. Loomis was my second favourite by adding so brilliantly and fascinatingly to the original, until Jill came along with her shockingly fresh and sick motive and took Mrs. Loomis' #2 rank.

I can't decide any one absolute favourite.

- S1: Billy getting "killed" in front of her and them extenting their arms/hands so dramatically, and her being so devistated and upset.
- S2: Mickey taunting her about "boyfriend killer boyfriend killer" while Derek tries to convince her to untie him and her not knowing what to think or do and then Mickey shooting Derek, Sid devistated again while Derek's last words sound "I could've never hurt you."
- S3: When she wanders into the film set of her former house and into her room part of it and sits on the bed, hearing in her mind a flashback to her and Billy's discussion on their sex life. (The ONLY good scene in the entire film.) I love it as it points out her trauma/issue of having given her virginity to someone like Billy whome she no doubt had loved back then.
- S4: Lol. Umm...Probably the moments when Jill was opening up about how in her opinion her boydfirned was shittier than Billy had been and how she [Jill] wanted to become her [Sid] and how even her own mother had to die for the cause. I can only try to imagine the amount amd depths of the WTFs that must have been spinning around poor Sid's head in those moments.

From Scream 4 when he wakes up in the morning to a Mission Impossible tune. xD But then again I also love from Scream 2 the "If you excuse me, I have some oozing to do." x)

Scream: "Guess I remembered the safety that time, you bastard." xDD It's not so funny as an independent line and moment but when knowing what incident it comes from.

I don't really like Tatum that much and since the ones from the other films don't get enough depth/don't have much to say to me, I'll end up with Gale. I like the idea of her and Sid's relationship/story base and how she can be such a bitch and her motives for doing good deeds are in the least questionable, but in the deepest she seems to have a good and loving heart. But kudos for Tatum for being the only one who put up a real fight and didn't die by a knife!

Randy! <3 I relate to his movie geekness and he's very sympathetic personality and I hate how they offed him. :'( </3

Hm...Don't really have a favourite, none of them really got to me much. But I liked most the movie club guy who got killed and tried to claim himself gay "if it helps" not to get killed. He was funny and sympathetic, kinda like Randy, but nowhere near as great a character. Trevor intrigues me only because of his looks/being are such a screaming combo of Cotton and Derek.

SCREAM the original, no doubt hands down THE BEST!!!

Well, Casey's is the most bad-ass and memoriable but way too brutal and prolonged torment to be downright my favourite. Hm...I don't know, it seems I can't bring myself to feel any death as favourite. I'm not really watching the films for the literal kills/deaths in that manner anyway. But if I had to name one I guess it'd be Cici's from Scream 2. But only because Cici's played by the awsome Sarah Michelle Gellar, so no valid reason. :D

12. Favourite Quote:
- S1: "Total abandonment can cause serious deviant behaviour, it certainly fucked you up; it made you have sex with a psychopath." OR "Guess who just called the police and reported your sorry motherfucking ass!"
- S2: "No. I'm very sane. My motive isn't as 90's as Mickey's. Mine is just good, old-fashioned revenge. You killed my son! And now I kill you, and I can't think of anything more rational!"
- S3: BLAAAH. xO *thumbs down* I don't care!
- S4: "She said you were the Angel of Death." (A very close runner up is "You forgot the first rule of remakes; don't fuck with the original.")

"Did they ever decide why Hannibal Lecter liked to eat people?" Unfortunately the canon creator has decided that by now and it is a bit disappointing. Hannibal would've deserved something more original.

Does the entire final act count as a scene? If not, then...When they reveal the killers and Billy's motive. Or when Billy and Stu stab each other. Or when Billy's trying to find Sid after she gets away with her dad. I can't decide which is better.

Mickey/Derek/Sid, the manipulation scene with the boyfriend-killer-untie-me etc.

As said, the only good scene in the film, the one where Sidney goes to her movie set room in her movie set house and has the flashback. The reason why I already explained in the Favourite Sidney Momebnt question.

Perhaps the closet scene. I mean when the Killer calls to Jill and Kirby takes the call and finally the killer attacks from the other closet. ("I never said I was in YOUR closet.") There is just something about the tension in that scene, it's so..."innocent" with Kirby's attitude, the killer's annoyed "I'm not fucking Trevor" and yet the viewer knowing it was for real. And then the whole attack chaos...There's just something about it. :P

18. Favourite Rule:
"Virgins can die now." from Scream 4. (I'm not sure though if it was in the actual film but at least in the trailer.)

19. Favourite Ship:
Billy/Sid.

None. I generally dislike the cheap Stab movies.

- S1: Neil Prescott.
- S2: I actually thought it would be Mickey and don't recall really suspecting anyone else.
- S3: I didn't give a rat's butt. The screenplay didn't inspire me at all to play detective. :/
- S4: Again I thought it might be Neil Prescott even though he wasn't shown on screen at all. Lol. To think if it actually was. "HAHA, we had you guessing for two hours and we never even showd the killer until now!" xD

In Scream when they discuss the book and the trial and Cotton and all that. It's interesting and lays out well their relationship and the reason for the tension.

I don't recall them sahring any especially interesting/fun moment.

In Scream when they first discuss on campus about the murders. They're both so sweet.

When Jill was explaining how the world would see the story themselves and was showing Sid a bit of the video. The murder bit shown on it was even so savage. It was a really sick and scary moment to think of what if there really were such videos on YouTube for example.

"You should never say 'Who's there'. Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out here to investigate a strange noise or something."

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Casey "CiCi" Cooper.

Scream 2, Mrs. Loomis. I love it how it is exactly like Mickey says "Billy's mother! Didn't see that coming, did you?" :P And practically as she just steps out of the shadows/from behind the corner/whatever I can't remember exactly, and Sidney is (naturally) the first one to recognize her and the one first saying "Mrs. Loomis?" Ah, I love it!! <3

Billy's in Scream. Partially for the reason mentioned in Favorite Sidney moments. It's so emotionally charged (especially at the first view when you didn't know!) and comes from a very intriguing situation instead of the typical phone-stalky situation or out of the blue.

A screaming YES to both! :)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu goofiegirl14 said…
big smile
Found this on Tumblr, and thought it would be fun to do here! Just copy/paste the questions below and add your own response!

1. Favourite Character:
Dewey! He's so nice and funny i just love his personality and him and Gale are so cute together!
2. Favourite Movie:
Scream and Scream 4
3. Favourite Killer(s):
Billy and Stu, they were the original killers so they had to be on here! and Stu was soo funny! and Jill with her crazy motive "it wasn't about killing you, it was about becoming you" "how about a boyfriend who fucks you, dumps you and doesn't even make you famous" and i didnt expect her at all!
Scream: At the end when she dresses up as ghostface and taunts billy and stu over the phone and when she punches gale in the face
Scream 2-"you're forgetting one thing about Billy Loomis!" "What's that?" "I fucking killed him!"
Scream 3-when she walks into the set of her bedroom and has flashbacks to Scream 1 and "Detective, what's your favorite scary movie?" "My life." "Mine too."
Scream 4-the final hospital scene where her and Gale kill Jill and the scene where Jill gives her motive
Scream-I'm 25. i was 24 for a whole year
Scream 2-his fight with Gale. "Deputy Dewey oozed with inexpierience" "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isn't merely a subtle form of manipulation, used to lower people's expectations, thereby enhancing my ability to effectively manuever within any given situation?" "excuse me i have some oozing to do"..."by the way...nice streaks"
Scream 3-Dewey "are you threatning me?" Detective Kincaid"when its a threat, youll know it" "was that a threat?" and when he proposes to Gale
Scream 4-when he wakes up to the mission impossible theme with gale next to him
Scream-Look, Kenny, I know you're about fifty pounds overweight, but when I say hurry, please interpret that as MOVE YOUR FAT TUB OF LARD ASS NOW!
Scream 2-Gale: I feel bad Dewey, I feel really bad! I never say that cause I never feel bad about anything, but I feel bad now. Dewey: Is this just another brilliant Gale Weathers performance? Gale: There are no cameras here. I just wanna find this fucker! I really do. and Come on Dewey, smile for me once, please! Dewey: I'll smile when I catch the killer.
Tatum Riley
Randy! i wish he had somehow came back for scream 4! he was the original rule stater and added the little comedy that made the movies great!
Jill Roberts
Scream-Casey Becker
Casey, Tatum,Olivia, Jill
12. Favourite Quote:
waaaaaaay to many!
When Randy was watching Halloween saying "Jamie oh no turn around the killers right behind you!" because everyone was probably yelling the same thing at him!
the final scene when Billy and Stu reveal themselves
Gale and Deweys fight
when Dewey proposes to Gale, when Sidney is on the set of her house and has the flashback, and when Sidney talks to Kincaid before going to save Dewey and Gale
when Jill reveals herself, and the hospital scene
18. Favourite Rule:

19. Favourite Ship:
Dewey and Gale
Casey beckers, the one with Lucy Hale and Shenae Grimes and the one with Kristin Bell and Anna Paquin
Derek (scream 2)
Gale-"I'll send you a copy" *sidney punches her in the face* (i like Gale i just thought this was funny and they didnt have many other moments)
idkk...most of his moments are with Gale
there fight in scream 2, and in scream 3 when Dewey proposes
when Jill reveals herself as the killer, or the scene with charlie and kirby when charlie kills her
hmm this is hardd
Scream-Whats your favorite scary movie?
Scream 4-Same one Marnie's in, only her scene got cut way back. But you? You're the dumb blonde with the big tits, we'll have some fun with you before you die. You're a survivor aren't you, Sidney? Your one and only skill, you survive. I have one question for you: What good is it to be a survivor in this little drama if everyone close to you is dead.
Sarah Michelle Gellar and CiCi
i have to say...i like them all

yes! i loved scream 4 i cant wait for the them to come out with 5!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu tashlovglit said…
1. Favourite Character:
Sidney

2. Favourite Movie:
Scream

3. Favourite Killer(s):
Billy & Stu

Seeing her mother at the set.

The scene where he's arguing with Tatum.

The chase at the theater.

Gale

Dewey

None

Casey & Steve

12. Favourite Quote:
Randy: "Be careful. This is the moment where the supposedly dead killer comes back to life for one last scare." Sidney: "Not in my movie."

I can't think of one.

The first scene. The begining of a brilliant film.

I liked seeing Sidney and Gale take care of the trash at the same time during the reveal.

I like the scene at Sidney's house where she dreams that her mom's ghost is at her window.

None.

18. Favourite Rule:
Never say, "I'll be right back."

19. Favourite Ship:
Dewey & Gale

None in particular.

In Scream 4 I was sure it was going to be a survivor from one of the other 3 films.

Scream when Sidney punched her. But I was glad that they were happy to see eachother in Scream 3.

Not a particular moment, but I love how he treats her like a little sister.

I like when they have their little arguments yet its obvious that they still love eachother.

None.

"What's the matter Sidney? It looks like you've seen a ghost."

Laurie Metcalf. I never thought she would play a killer after being Aunt Jackie for several years! But she portrayed the crazy mother on Scream 2 good.

The first one. It seemed obvious that it would be Billy until the calls continued when he was in jail. His proof of innocence came when he was "stabbed". At that point I was unsure who the killer was. Then he and Stu revealed themselves.

The end of Scream when Billy was presumably dead and popped up. Sid shot him and said, "Not in my movie."

I didn't like Scream 4. Most teen Horror movies released in the past few years have been too cliche. One reason Scream was so brilliant was because of its original ideas. A better twist for Part 4 would have been that one of the survivors from the past films was part of the killings since the begining. Since the last one didn't appeal to me at all I hope they don't make a fifth.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SM1791 said…
1. Favourite character:
Tatum from Scream (1996)! It was that kind of character who makes you to feel sad about her death, because she was a a devotated friend to Sidney, and in the same time, very cool and funny! So sad when she died...

2. Favourite movie:
Scream (1996) without no doubt.

3. Favourite killer(s):
Billy and Stu from Scream 1.

4. Favourite Sidney moment:
Her chase scene from the first Scream movie, or the both moments from Scream 1 and Scream 2 when she punched Gale in the face! LOL!

5. Favourite Dewey moment:
When he got stabbed in the back (Scream 2).

6. Favourite Gale moment:
Her chase scene from Scream 2.

Tatum Riley.

Billy Loomis. Love psychos!

Kirby. The new Tatum Riley.

Scream (1996) - Ghostface and Casey scene.

Casey's death from the first Scream. Sad scene :/.

12. Favourite Quote:
Tatum: ''No, please don't kill me, Mr. Ghostface, I wanna be in the sequel!''.

''Um, "Halloween". You know, the one with the guy in the white mask who walks around and stalks baby-sitters''. I love Halloween very very much! One of my favs movies EVER!

The openning. A classic!

Ghostface and CiCi's dialogue/Cici's death.

Tom Prinze's death/The explosion.

Kirby talking with Ghostface and trying to save Charlie. She loved him!

18. Favourite Rule:
I love ''Never have sex'' and 'Never say who's there''.

19. Favourite Ship:
Billy & Sidney. They were perfect together..

Casey's death.

Stone from Scream 3.

When Sid punched Gale in the face...again!

I hate Derek, but I liked when he started to sing for Sidney! Romantic!

I loved the moment from the woods, when they started to kiss and after saw Neil Prescott's car.

When Jill, Trevor, Charlie, Olivia, Kirby and Robbie were at the fountain, remembering me when Sidney, Billy, Tatum, Stu and Randy used to stay there.

''No, you listen, you little bitch! You hang up on me again, I'll gut you like a fish, understand?!''

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Cici Cooper in Scream 2. After I saw her in my favourite movie I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) I started to love her. She is the reason why I saw Scream movies. And thank God!

All, but the most, Roman's from Scream 3.

When Ghostface stabbed Dewey in the back, again, in Scream 2 and Gale started to cry.

I loved Scream 4, but the first part was the best. About Scream 5, I heard that Wes Craven is going to direct a new trilogy, including Scream 4. Of course I want! :)
last edited lebih dari setahun yang lalu
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Makeupdiva said…
1. Favourite Character: I'd have to go with Stu Macher

2. Favourite Movie: Scream

3. Favourite Killer(s): Billy and Stu

4. Favourite Sidney Moment: When she finds out she has a brother in the 3rd Scream

5. Favourite Dewey Moment: Not sure, Dewey was never really one of my favorite characters. I guess, actually I don't have one.

6. Favourite Gale Moment: When Sidney punched her in the first Scream.

7. Favourite Supporting Female Character: Parker Posey in Scream 3. She was annoying at times but I think she was about the best.

8. Favourite Supporting Male Character: Cotton Weary.

9. Favourite New Generation Character: Kirby

10. Favourite Opening Scene: the stab killings in Scream 4 or Drew Barrymore being killed in the first Scream.

11. Favourite Kill/Death: Drew Barrymore's, her's was brutal but it was one of my favorite deaths.

12. Favourite Quote: "Now Sid, don't blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative." said by Billy. Which I have to agree with.

13. Favourite Horror Movie Reference: Halloween I guess

14. Favourite Scene (Scream): When Ghostface was chasing Sidney in her house.

15. Favourite Scene (Scream 2): When Dewey and Gale are shown the tapes of the killer taping the victims who had been killed.

16. Favourite Scene (Scream 3): When Sidney was having her nightmare.

17. Favourite Scene (Scream 4): The opening scene.

18. Favourite Rule: Don't ask who's at the door.

19. Favourite Ship: Dewey and Gale

20. Favourite Parody Kill In ‘Stab’: They weren't my favorite but I have to say I liked the part where Lucy Hale answered the killer's question by saying Eat me and the killer yelled "You hang up on me and I'll cut through your neck until I feel bone! " her friend asked who it was and Sherrie "Lucy Hale" said "it's for you." giving the phone to her friend. I liked that part and also when Kristen Bell stabbed Anna Paquin.

21. Who You Thought Was The Killer But Wasn’t: In scream 4 I thought the killer was Kirby. I had no idea that it was Jill and Charlie. Until they revealed themselves to Kirby.

22. Favourite Sidney/Gale Moment: When Sidney punched Gale in the first Scream.

23. Favourite Sidney/Dewey Moment: Not sure, I guess I liked that he kept in touch with her.

24. Favourite Gale/Dewey Moment: When Dewey proposed to her in Scream 3

25. Favourite New Generation Moment: I didn't really have any.

26. Favourite Quote From Killer: "What's your favourite scary movie?" I don't know why but I've always liked that line.

27. Favourite Actor Cameo: Sarah Michelle Gellar in Scream 2

28. Favourite Killer Reveal: Billy's mom and Mickey.

29. Favourite Fake Death/Almost Death: When Gale and Jennifer find Roman supposedly dead in the coffin, he certainly looked dead to me.

30. Did You Like Scream 4/ Should There Be A Scream 5: Scream 4 was alright. But a Scream 5? Seriously? it's becoming like Saw. It just never ends. I mean, who would be cast as the killer this time? to me, there would be like no options left unless it's just an obsessed Ghostface killer fan.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu boytoy_84 said…
smile
1. Favorite character: Sidney

2. Favorite Movie: Scream 1996

3. Favorite Killer(s): Billy & Stu

4. Favorite Sidney Moment: When a random guy called her on the phone and she says "Hope you enjoy the movie." (Scream 2)

5. Favorite Dewey Moment: When he tells Gale "Now if you excuse me, I have some oozing to do."

6. Favorite Gale Moment: When she gets punch in the face twice by Sidney.

7. Favorite Supporting Female Character: Tatum Riley

8. Favorite Supporting Male Character: Randy Meeks

9. Favorite New Generation Character: Kirby

10. Favorite Opening Scene: Casey Becker in Scream 1

11. Favorite Kill/Death: Casey Becker's death

12. Favorite Quote: "I still get to make my movie" said by Roman followed by Sidney saying "Stab 3, right?"

13. Favorite Horror Movie Reference: Nightmare on Elm Street

14. Favorite Scene (Scream): Dewey and Gale's first kiss

15. Favorite Scene (Scream 2): Derek sings "I think I love you" in the cafeteria to Sidney.

16. Favorite Scene (Scream3): Sidney walks around the set of Stab with her old house and Stu's house is.

17. Favorite Scene (Scream 4): In the hospital were Sidney and Jill fight and when Sidney shoots her.

18. Favorite Rule: Never Ever Say I'll Be Right Back

19. Favorite Ship: Dewey and Gale

20. Favorite Parody Kill in 'Stab': Casey Becker's cameo aka Heather Gramm.

21. Who You Thought Was The Killer But Wasn't: Cotton Weary in Scream 2.

22. Favorite Sidney/Gale Moment: When they go hug in Scream 3.

23. Favorite Sidney/Dewey Moment: When Sidney runs to Dewey and hug for the first time in Scream 2.

24. Favorite Gale/Dewey Moment: They take a stroll and then they kiss in Scream 1.

25. Favorite New Generation Moment: When Jill stabs Charley

26. Favorite Quote From Killer: "Oh! This is the greatest part. We got a surprise for Sidney. Yeah, you gonna like this one! It's a Scream, Baby! Hold on a second. I'll be right back."(moans) by Stu.

27. Favorite Actor Cameo: Laurie Metcalf as Billy's mother who's known to be Jackie in Roseanne.

28. Favorite Killer Reveal: Billy and Stu.

29. Favorite Fake Death/Almost Death: Dewey's fake death in Scream 1.

30. Did You Like Scream 4/ Should There Be A Scream 5: Yes and Yes :)