sam winchester Do anda Think Sam Has A Dark Side?

MickLover posted on Apr 06, 2008 at 07:14AM
Sam is usually the sweetest of the two brothers and shows the most affection towards others, it's been evident in a few episodes that Sam has a dark side, do you think Sam could ever be evil?

sam winchester 9 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu FaithLehane said…
I don't think Sam will be truly evil. He definitely has a dark side and a thirst for revenge. That's part of what makes him an interesting character though!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Bettyboo23 said…
Yeah i don´t think he could be evil too.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu 67impala said…
smile
He does have an evil side as a result of the demon blood (his own). He was able to keep it under control for a while, but it was inevitable that that part of him would grow stronger. He definitely has the capability to go evil, and he might take it to the limit, but in the end, I believe his humanity will eventually win out. :))
lebih dari setahun yang lalu fallen-angel said…
I think Sam, like all of us, has a dark side. But he is strong and will be able to keep it under control.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu evilsammyrules said…
I agree with FaithLehane. It makes him more interesting and the show as well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SamWlove said…
I agree with fallen angel everbody has a del side but because of the demon blood he has to try harder to keep it under control , poor sammy :(
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Hello1578 said…
i know it is soooo sad
lebih dari setahun yang lalu shomill said…
Yeah, he's got a dark side, but I think (I hope!!!) he can fight his way past that and be more human.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu SpikesGirl said…
Yes, and I love it, SEXY