romione Ron and Hermione in the 5th Movie

Phoenix315 posted on Jul 12, 2007 at 03:29AM
I thought all the Ron and Hermione moments in the 5th movie were really good. There was a lot more hints in this movie than the previous ones. Especially good was the scene with Grawp where Ron tried to protect Hermione. It was very cute. Also when she complmented his idea that got them out of the Umbridge's Office.
What did you think about the Ron and Hermione moments in the 5th movie?

romione 15 balasa

Click here to write a response...
lebih dari setahun yang lalu PotterGal said…
One of the things i loved about this movie the most was how much closer Ron and Hermione seemed. It was brilliant! And the Grawp scene was really funny and sweet all at the same time. :D
I can't wait to see what happens to them in the 7th book! :D
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rcknpartygeel said…
i really like how they had a lot of moments and togetherness but it was all really subtle, you probably wouldn't have picked up on it if you were living under a rock and didn't know how they're meant to be but i liked it. In the other movies there moments were way to obvious and weren't things that happened in the book which kinda took away from it but since the 5th book barely had anything with them 2 it was good that they did it without making it obvious just cute.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu iluvjesse said…
The Grawp scene was the best. I kept going to my friends, I was like: Look! Do you see how Harry just stands there and Ron takes action to save her? Did you see? And they were like: Oh my god, just shut up and watch the movie! I also agree with you, rchnpartygeel. Like in the 3rd movie, where Hermione grabs Ron's hand when Buckbeak is there. That wasn't in the book. But you're right about everything being subtle.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu piperpayton22 said…
i really love them together so and it was sweet that there were moments so it looks like they like each other i cnat really rembemer any right now but i will when i see it again so but i cant wait for the 7th bok it is going to be so good and there is the kiss which is super kool cuz ron is like it is now or never and kisses herimone so that is really sweet
lebih dari setahun yang lalu baebia said…
i agree with rchnpartygeel the subtleness is what made it so much better than the other movies.....cant wait for the next one!!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
The Grawp scene seemed like a really 'Ron' thing to do didn't it? Can't you just imagine it happening? It was really good!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu luuchi1 said…
I loved all of them. When They were at Grimmauld Place for christmas and they looked to each other in a way soooo cute :)
I just loved that they included a lot of Ron and Hermione moments.!
lebih dari setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
They did well to get the subtle hints in now since by the 6th book it definitley isn't subtle anymore.
I have a pretty big problem with Emma playing Hermione. She just doesn't seem like her much to me. But she and Rupert have always got the little subtleties down. They're what she does best. Which means I cannot WAIT for the 6th movie because I know they'll do it incredibly well.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ceo07 said…
agree about subtleness of it it isnt that subtle anymore anyway
i loovk forward to see what their scenes will be like in the half blood prince should be good Ron has been jelouse of Hermione with Krum, now its Herione's turn to be jelouse of Ron and Lavander should be gd
lebih dari setahun yang lalu rw1 said…
big smile
in luv the part wer he defends her in tha 2nd 1 but wer he defends her from the grawp in tha 5th 1 is so cute and makes mi so happy xx
lebih dari setahun yang lalu gloria_bennet said…
heart
I agree with you. There are a lot of nice Romione moments in the 5th. I love especially when ron tries to protect her. He was so funny, but I also like when they laugh together in the common room and harry looks at them.
lebih dari setahun yang lalu duncylovescourt said…
in the fifth movie! i loved that, ron was protecting her from the giant, and after he gave her that thing , he crossed his arms and looked very jealous
lebih dari setahun yang lalu ronwesley77 said…
cool
i like every momement in the 5th movie for ron and hermione
lebih dari setahun yang lalu Char30 said…
smile
From the off i cud tell they wud b a match made in heaven 2 be honest!!! I mean as they grow older they become more aware of their feelings to one another, as it show in Prisoner of Azkaban!!! x
lebih dari setahun yang lalu duncylovescourt said…
i loved taht movie they always look at each other, sometiems both at the same time but also ron will loke at her and look away then hermione will look at him then look away and it iwll continue liek that 4 a while. i luv the part where hes jealsous of grawp i mean like a giant is any compition ron! and then where always laughing and smiling together and there almost always together! and also in the beginiing where hermioen hugged harry and kept asking him questions hes liek let him breathe cuz hes upset harrys gettin all the attention. and in the room of requirment when ron says he will og easy on her and he loses and hes like totally intention good manner u know! it was soo adorable how he said he would go easy on her, bet he wouldn;t say i tto anyoen else, and when she called him celver i swear he was blushing and felt really exited about that compliment.
ciw10 commented…
Yah, I cinta looking for hints in the movies. Do anda guys realize that after they kiss, they r ALWAYS selanjutnya to each other? And when snape is getting attacked oleh nagini, Harry is right oleh the window, but Ron and Hermione are behind him together, almost cuddling sorta. lebih dari setahun yang lalu